Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Azure green gen 1s, a collection of 46
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
New member! This is nr 35 in the order [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87562749][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/875628/87562749_350.png[/img][/url] As the lightning primal is near I will wait until it comes out to decide on a scry.
New member! This is nr 35 in the order
87562749_350.png
As the lightning primal is near I will wait until it comes out to decide on a scry.

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
I always love checking in on this project, they're all so pretty!
I always love checking in on this project, they're all so pretty!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 thank you!!
@ImpossibleJedi4 thank you!!

A new member joins the order [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90691660][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/906917/90691660_350.png[/img][/url] The third fog tertiary to do so
A new member joins the order
90691660_350.png
The third fog tertiary to do so

Your collection is so pretty! Congrats on the new addition, they're lovely.
I'm doing a similar project with Caramel/Copper/X. :D Only got 5 rn
Your collection is so pretty! Congrats on the new addition, they're lovely.
I'm doing a similar project with Caramel/Copper/X. :D Only got 5 rn
cYL23Qf.png
@OnceInABlueMoon thank you!
Considering how rarely I can add to the collection five is plenty! The scry's look lovely, you seem to be going for a more cohesive style with your collection, the facet eyes is a nice addition! Hope your collecting goes well!
@OnceInABlueMoon thank you!
Considering how rarely I can add to the collection five is plenty! The scry's look lovely, you seem to be going for a more cohesive style with your collection, the facet eyes is a nice addition! Hope your collecting goes well!

Your collection is amazing! Such a great combo. I really love your 2 newest additions. [emoji=guardian love size=1] I have a similar project with Cyan secondary Gen 1's I've turned into Skydancers. I call them [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/11793/1820196/1]Angelfish Orphans.[/url] It is no where near as impressive as your collection, I only have 15 (plus, only 2nd color is exact). It was so fun hunting for the right combos. That's why I ended up with so many. I think I won't acquire more though, as lair space is at a premium these days in my clan. But I'm going to sub to your thread so I can see your collection grow as you acquire new ones in the future.
Your collection is amazing! Such a great combo. I really love your 2 newest additions.

I have a similar project with Cyan secondary Gen 1's I've turned into Skydancers. I call them Angelfish Orphans. It is no where near as impressive as your collection, I only have 15 (plus, only 2nd color is exact).

It was so fun hunting for the right combos. That's why I ended up with so many. I think I won't acquire more though, as lair space is at a premium these days in my clan.

But I'm going to sub to your thread so I can see your collection grow as you acquire new ones in the future.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
Thank you HSoup, your collection is lovely! Fifteen is nothing to sneeze at and cyan is a great colour to base one of (slightly biased).
The thing I have enjoyed most about creating this collection is coming up with gene compositions based on the tertiary color.
As it happens that I bump this thread it might be better to subscribe to the pinglist I just created for this project, that way you won't get unnecessary alerts.
Thank you HSoup, your collection is lovely! Fifteen is nothing to sneeze at and cyan is a great colour to base one of (slightly biased).
The thing I have enjoyed most about creating this collection is coming up with gene compositions based on the tertiary color.
As it happens that I bump this thread it might be better to subscribe to the pinglist I just created for this project, that way you won't get unnecessary alerts.

Congrats on your growth! I've finished my own banana/steel collection yesterday, new breeds with free eggs are always a great way to expand the collections :)
Congrats on your growth! I've finished my own banana/steel collection yesterday, new breeds with free eggs are always a great way to expand the collections :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
@RedWillia it is indeed! Lately though more and more people want to keep their azure green babies, which good for them, but it does make the number I can acquire sink.
Your collection looks lovely, and I admire the added effort of levelling them up!
@RedWillia it is indeed! Lately though more and more people want to keep their azure green babies, which good for them, but it does make the number I can acquire sink.
Your collection looks lovely, and I admire the added effort of levelling them up!

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17