Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Azure green gen 1s, a collection of 46
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
wow this is an absolutely amazing collection! And such a stellar concept in general. I love how diverse and full of personality the order is - my personal favorite has got to be Hyun, I love the look of pinstripe and the use of the red throughout so much
wow this is an absolutely amazing collection! And such a stellar concept in general. I love how diverse and full of personality the order is - my personal favorite has got to be Hyun, I love the look of pinstripe and the use of the red throughout so much
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@anteater thank you, I love the challenge of trying to incorporate the tertiary colour. The outfits are often based on what I happen to have in my hoard and then are expanded, though sometimes very rarely they are more planned based on the accent. The added randomness in the dressing process helps make the personalities more distinct. Hyun was an interesting challenge, the outfit was partially made to cover her green wings but also because I got the rare opportunity to incorporate red in an order outfit.
@anteater thank you, I love the challenge of trying to incorporate the tertiary colour. The outfits are often based on what I happen to have in my hoard and then are expanded, though sometimes very rarely they are more planned based on the accent. The added randomness in the dressing process helps make the personalities more distinct. Hyun was an interesting challenge, the outfit was partially made to cover her green wings but also because I got the rare opportunity to incorporate red in an order outfit.

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
this is SO neat, I love some of the outfits and genes you chose so much!!
this is SO neat, I love some of the outfits and genes you chose so much!!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
@arawoods thank you! I have a fun time designing them.
@arawoods thank you! I have a fun time designing them.

I was about to say that I have a missing member of the Order... but I just checked and he's green/azure. So close.
I was about to say that I have a missing member of the Order... but I just checked and he's green/azure. So close.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@Raboniel when I started this I considered for a short while if I would collect green/azure dragons as well. I decided that in order to not always be broke I had to limit it to only azure/green dragons. Thank you for checking in on my collection!
@Raboniel when I started this I considered for a short while if I would collect green/azure dragons as well. I decided that in order to not always be broke I had to limit it to only azure/green dragons. Thank you for checking in on my collection!

@Tuberose I have now decided on a gene plan for them, thank you for the inspiration!! [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=1&breed=15&element=4&eyetype=13&gender=1&tert=173&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=38&auth=076a39ed88deee2a9f8ced191c0cb86e6dbf8e41&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Shimmer/Trail/Stained with bright eyes
@Tuberose I have now decided on a gene plan for them, thank you for the inspiration!!
dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=1&breed=15&element=4&eyetype=13&gender=1&tert=173&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=38&auth=076a39ed88deee2a9f8ced191c0cb86e6dbf8e41&dummyext=prev.png
Shimmer/Trail/Stained with bright eyes

Oh how lovely!!

I'm so glad that the plan genuinely felt like good inspiration. 'v'
Oh how lovely!!

I'm so glad that the plan genuinely felt like good inspiration. 'v'
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
Wow, what an impressive collection you got! Everyone looks so wonderful! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] A very expensive idea, but the one with the Black tert was made for the newest genes: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=87&breed=5&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=5&winggene=87&wings=38&auth=bf8c2fd03336a3a9f9fcf7374f11f11524ff78e6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (tert I used is Underbelly)
Wow, what an impressive collection you got! Everyone looks so wonderful!

A very expensive idea, but the one with the Black tert was made for the newest genes:
dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=87&breed=5&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=5&winggene=87&wings=38&auth=bf8c2fd03336a3a9f9fcf7374f11f11524ff78e6&dummyext=prev.png
(tert I used is Underbelly)
LMLA6wg.png hh5n4WA.png
BQZEXau.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
@Fantia I do like the black and new genes combo, but I also like the veilspun web combo. I am going to wait to decide upon a scry till I finish the other one. Thank you for the inspiration!!
@Fantia I do like the black and new genes combo, but I also like the veilspun web combo. I am going to wait to decide upon a scry till I finish the other one. Thank you for the inspiration!!

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17