Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PC][IC]Non Pure Gen2 Imps, new mate?
1 2 3
[color=#FF88b0]Hey there. I’m still debating on breeding my progen gen1 imp, Queen, again. But I decided to retire her Wildclaw mate since he’s an oldie now and I would like to keep his offspring list low in case I resell him. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/768][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/8/768_350.png[/img][/url] So I found this gen 1 that makes for an interesting (if restricted) color combo. (And it’s nature themed to boot!) Here’s what he would look like all gened: [morphology=800752] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CbMwrZ5.jpg[/img] [color=#ff88b0]I was wondering if there was any interest in this pairs’ gen2 imp offspring before I invest so much in genes and a scroll for the newbie. Here are some possible offspring: [morphology=819753] [morphology=819764] [morphology=819756] [morphology=819766] [morphology=819760] [morphology=819773] [morphology=819782] [morphology=819785] [color=ff88b0]Also I was thinking about [b]breeding them only once a year [/b] and auctioning off the gen2 imps to keep them rare and not get my progen’ s breeding list too long too fast. Here’s some questions to any really rad people who are willing take the time to answer: 1. Would you be interested in a gen2 imp of this pair? 2. Do you like the idea of an auction for the 2gen imps? How about breeding once a year? 3. Do you like the proposed mate? Or should I find a more varied one? 4. Do you like the gene possibilities or should I update Queen’s? 5. If you are a regular in the gen2 imp market, do you look for when you buy gen2 imps? Thanks for looking at my thread. Hope folks have a great day.
Hey there. I’m still debating on breeding my progen gen1 imp, Queen, again. But I decided to retire her Wildclaw mate since he’s an oldie now and I would like to keep his offspring list low in case I resell him.

768_350.png

So I found this gen 1 that makes for an interesting (if restricted) color combo. (And it’s nature themed to boot!) Here’s what he would look like all gened:

Wild Claw

CbMwrZ5.jpg

I was wondering if there was any interest in this pairs’ gen2 imp offspring before I invest so much in genes and a scroll for the newbie.

Here are some possible offspring:

Possible1
Possible4

Possible2
Possible5

Possible3
Possible6

Possible7
Possible8

Also I was thinking about breeding them only once a year and auctioning off the gen2 imps to keep them rare and not get my progen’ s breeding list too long too fast.

Here’s some questions to any really rad people who are willing take the time to answer:

1. Would you be interested in a gen2 imp of this pair?
2. Do you like the idea of an auction for the 2gen imps? How about breeding once a year?
3. Do you like the proposed mate? Or should I find a more varied one?
4. Do you like the gene possibilities or should I update Queen’s?
5. If you are a regular in the gen2 imp market, do you look for when you buy gen2 imps?

Thanks for looking at my thread. Hope folks have a great day.
Wdym by non pure? Just that the father won’t be a Imp? I’m very interested (: 1. Would you be interested in a gen2 imp of this pair? Yes! The ones with bee are especially lovely,, 2. Do you like the idea of an auction for the 2gen imps? How about breeding once a year? Exclusivity is how ya gotta pay the bills sometimes. Do it. 3. Do you like the proposed mate? Or should I find a more varied one? I personally like the color range right where it is 4. Do you like the gene possibilities or should I update Queen’s? I think you should keep Queen however you want her, she’s your dragon and how you like her is all that matters; people can regene the kids if they want 5. If you are a regular in the gen2 imp market, do you look for when you buy gen2 imps? I’ve bought 1 g2 Imp but would buy more, I’m picky and they’re hard to find is all This is my g2 Imp from Gaia’s pair [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43380966][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/433810/43380966_350.png[/img][/url]
Wdym by non pure? Just that the father won’t be a Imp?

I’m very interested (:

Yes! The ones with bee are especially lovely,,

2. Do you like the idea of an auction for the 2gen imps? How about breeding once a year?

Exclusivity is how ya gotta pay the bills sometimes. Do it.

I personally like the color range right where it is

I think you should keep Queen however you want her, she’s your dragon and how you like her is all that matters; people can regene the kids if they want

5. If you are a regular in the gen2 imp market, do you look for when you buy gen2 imps?

I’ve bought 1 g2 Imp but would buy more, I’m picky and they’re hard to find is all

This is my g2 Imp from Gaia’s pair

43380966_350.png
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster
Hey there thanks a lot for your feedback. And you’re gen2 imp boy is extremely handsome!
@EgoLobster
Hey there thanks a lot for your feedback. And you’re gen2 imp boy is extremely handsome!
[emoji=flowering tree size=1]
Thanks to the help of a kind user I found this pinglist.
This is an interest check only though so sorry for any annoyance. Tried to excludevpeople who wouldn’t be interested at all.

@168 @aeice @aelis @aelith @aftershock @airyu @aloulore @ambiance @anorthite @apfelobst @apolli @apothecaria @arcticterror @rizibizi4 @ares @arreat @artemai @coward @astale @astarothius @astraya @avessa @bumblebee @benyuka @billygoatsgruff @blushunt @calankh @calm @caribou @catpilot @cedric @celox @chantric @chaotic @cheshirecatuk1 @chomp @crazybat @deathwing @delos @demideity @desmordus @disease @diseased @draconequis @dragonmaiden @dragonpsyche @drakenhart @earthtiger @eidos @elfmoss @elysia @enivrec @erendira @erianamoon @etchedshadow @eternally @evarinya @everautumn @evoker @evolve @faileas @featherycats @fensalir @feralchungus @firethroat @foolishray @foxxtrot @frillshark @frozenbarioth @frozenlake @fruityhoofbeast @gadzookstd @galaxygodling @gardenvoir @ghostenthusiast @rowanne @godswood @gou @greatcontagion @guillain @haawke @hasha @hasuna @hazeledpoppy @hiame @hyperionskies @imani @inculta @ink @inkdeer @putrefaction @sensitivepigeon @jecai @jenkow @jinkx @braveeguana @kilwin @juxtaposition @kaitii @kaorusquee @karoushi @kaskade @kerriganne @deviantdoge @nostalgicbreeze @kittyboops @knightess @kommoy @kurokosworth @l0x0l @laastaria @leafdapple1 @leashedragon @leeedea @legendbeary @leilatainn @lild @lilybound @lodzhal @heart @opus @maedhras @spicytunaroll @marceline @marshell @mellifera @micheru @mickie @mightyninja11 @minx @misha @mists @moofius @moolawgoat @mrshiftyhead @mus @mynabird @mystyic @naja @nanairo @nefelibata @niharike @nineeyes @noclerati @noiselessness @oceanics @mandragoraautumn @oftquoted @oodie @peacecolby @phoenixfyre @pil0t @poland @pollen @premiumhugs @prism @panderz @innerspeaker @qyetlady @rangiku @ravenhearst @rayen @saraceaser @reigaia @roiben @evet @rosiehawk @saeliras @sailable @saphariadragon @saryina @saturnia @sealterbloind @secrett @serra @servine @shad0stryk @shadowwolf @shatteringice @shuffluffalo @siaur @silverlanayru @silverquark @silverrain @silverwulf @simfeetunder @sirarchimedes @skiesti @skycrest @smara @snowfairy @silverbelle @sochitelya @somniaat @sophos @spacestraw @spazzifras @sporelett @sprigs @starbornwolf @starfire0 @starrynightren @stonewarden @succulents @sucrose @shoespsycho @suraya @sylvarant @ahi @tangaroa @tarere @techmess @natron @terrawah @thebutt @therowen @thestormcatcher @thoren @thunderbird21 @cowl @tigenki @tokie @twistedfox @twizz @txanyi @uzaaki9 @vantae @vegastellaris @venneris @volker @vyraal @walle @warlock @warthog @watermellon @whimzica @win @witchcrafted @wolfscent @wow @xotik @xtal @yukariyakumo @zayev @zhar @zhebari @inn @meowmeow2023 @blessings5x @hikaruna @seethestars @wholesome @sienne @rulanir @evaxcheyenne @chimeria @neohcs @aimzvador @beepboopitsme @decoratchi @vendi @osmodeus @mayanaz @scenario @drackana @ceruleancrow @fuwafuwa @aerites @thistleprose @meanling @oxalis @mmuted @stellatrix13 @ashwolf143 @anduins @altassar @renly @sawvren @fairyforestking @northernliights @xarilin @silverripple @spark @solarvul @oprhy @deltazz @helsing @betwixted @espeon5712 @warn @tuath @littlerain @dadminkestler @andelice
Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

Thanks to the help of a kind user I found this pinglist.
This is an interest check only though so sorry for any annoyance. Tried to excludevpeople who wouldn’t be interested at all.

@168 @aeice @aelis @aelith @aftershock @airyu @aloulore @ambiance @anorthite @apfelobst @apolli @apothecaria @arcticterror @rizibizi4 @ares @arreat @artemai @coward @astale @astarothius @astraya @avessa @bumblebee @benyuka @billygoatsgruff @blushunt @calankh @calm @caribou @catpilot @cedric @celox @chantric @chaotic @cheshirecatuk1 @chomp @crazybat @deathwing @delos @demideity @desmordus @disease @diseased @draconequis @dragonmaiden @dragonpsyche @drakenhart @earthtiger @eidos @elfmoss @elysia @enivrec @erendira @erianamoon @etchedshadow @eternally @evarinya @everautumn @evoker @evolve @faileas @featherycats @fensalir @feralchungus @firethroat @foolishray @foxxtrot @frillshark @frozenbarioth @frozenlake @fruityhoofbeast @gadzookstd @galaxygodling @gardenvoir @ghostenthusiast @rowanne @godswood @gou @greatcontagion @guillain @haawke @hasha @hasuna @hazeledpoppy @hiame @hyperionskies @imani @inculta @ink @inkdeer @putrefaction @sensitivepigeon @jecai @jenkow @jinkx @braveeguana @kilwin @juxtaposition @kaitii @kaorusquee @karoushi @kaskade @kerriganne @deviantdoge @nostalgicbreeze @kittyboops @knightess @kommoy @kurokosworth @l0x0l @laastaria @leafdapple1 @leashedragon @leeedea @legendbeary @leilatainn @lild @lilybound @lodzhal @heart @opus @maedhras @spicytunaroll @marceline @marshell @mellifera @micheru @mickie @mightyninja11 @minx @misha @mists @moofius @moolawgoat @mrshiftyhead @mus @mynabird @mystyic @naja @nanairo @nefelibata @niharike @nineeyes @noclerati @noiselessness @oceanics @mandragoraautumn @oftquoted @oodie @peacecolby @phoenixfyre @pil0t @poland @pollen @premiumhugs @prism @panderz @innerspeaker @qyetlady @rangiku @ravenhearst @rayen @saraceaser @reigaia @roiben @evet @rosiehawk @saeliras @sailable @saphariadragon @saryina @saturnia @sealterbloind @secrett @serra @servine @shad0stryk @shadowwolf @shatteringice @shuffluffalo @siaur @silverlanayru @silverquark @silverrain @silverwulf @simfeetunder @sirarchimedes @skiesti @skycrest @smara @snowfairy @silverbelle @sochitelya @somniaat @sophos @spacestraw @spazzifras @sporelett @sprigs @starbornwolf @starfire0 @starrynightren @stonewarden @succulents @sucrose @shoespsycho @suraya @sylvarant @ahi @tangaroa @tarere @techmess @natron @terrawah @thebutt @therowen @thestormcatcher @thoren @thunderbird21 @cowl @tigenki @tokie @twistedfox @twizz @txanyi @uzaaki9 @vantae @vegastellaris @venneris @volker @vyraal @walle @warlock @warthog @watermellon @whimzica @win @witchcrafted @wolfscent @wow @xotik @xtal @yukariyakumo @zayev @zhar @zhebari @inn @meowmeow2023 @blessings5x @hikaruna @seethestars @wholesome @sienne @rulanir @evaxcheyenne @chimeria @neohcs @aimzvador @beepboopitsme @decoratchi @vendi @osmodeus @mayanaz @scenario @drackana @ceruleancrow @fuwafuwa @aerites @thistleprose @meanling @oxalis @mmuted @stellatrix13 @ashwolf143 @anduins @altassar @renly @sawvren @fairyforestking @northernliights @xarilin @silverripple @spark @solarvul @oprhy @deltazz @helsing @betwixted @espeon5712 @warn @tuath @littlerain @dadminkestler @andelice
Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

@Story

Heck yes.

Ehhh not so much for breeding once a year. Few G2 breeders left as is.

Good mate!

Genes are fine. I'm not picky personally.

I look for...

Lineage, Flight type, and color. Some folks prefer 'pure' (imp x imp) but the number of new blood coming in with imp x imp is so rare nowadays.
@Story

Heck yes.

Ehhh not so much for breeding once a year. Few G2 breeders left as is.

Good mate!

Genes are fine. I'm not picky personally.

I look for...

Lineage, Flight type, and color. Some folks prefer 'pure' (imp x imp) but the number of new blood coming in with imp x imp is so rare nowadays.
siggy.png
YES! YES! YES! yellss sss ss s YES!!!!

YES! YES! YES! yellss sss ss s YES!!!!

act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
Thanks a bunch @Arreat! Good point about the scarcity; I’ll keep that in mind.
Thanks a bunch @Arreat! Good point about the scarcity; I’ll keep that in mind.
I LOVE EVERYTHING!!! i like the idea of a once a year auction. i personally would start the SB at 5kg. this keeps the lineage limited and gives you more money. but i would also suggest doing this twice a year instead because more income. what i look for when i buy gen 2s is.. [list] [*]do i have one of their lineage already? [*]what's the range, does it fit in my lair? more often than not, people LOVE tight ranges. it's what makes breeding pairs magical.. [*] what do i like about the pair? often, if i like a pair enough, i will repeatedly buy dragons over and over from them if the colour scheme fits or i like the genes. ps: queen works so well with dya! i'm contemplating breeding him if i do, but, oh man... would you want to pair every once in a while? look at this range!!!! [img]https://imgur.com/RR1G7bT.png[/img] pss: dya, bcos hes not in my lair right now [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24363609][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/243637/24363609_350.png[/img][/url]
I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!

i like the idea of a once a year auction. i personally would start the SB at 5kg. this keeps the lineage limited and gives you more money. but i would also suggest doing this twice a year instead because more income.

what i look for when i buy gen 2s is..

• do i have one of their lineage already?
  • what's the range, does it fit in my lair? more often than not, people LOVE tight ranges. it's what makes breeding pairs magical..
  • what do i like about the pair? often, if i like a pair enough, i will repeatedly buy dragons over and over from them if the colour scheme fits or i like the genes.

ps: queen works so well with dya! i'm contemplating breeding him if i do, but, oh man... would you want to pair every once in a while? look at this range!!!!

RR1G7bT.png

pss: dya, bcos hes not in my lair right now
    24363609_350.png
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png

Yes! Maize would be a great primary, there are several colours I'd love as a secondary, and Amber and Honey are great tertiaries.

I prefer flatsales and, since she'd been bred before, imo there's no point in doing it once a year. I personally strongly love unbred G1 Imps, but since she's a progen and has been bred before, it really doesn't matter anymore. Get that dragon cash and materialise more G2s :^)

ABSOLUTELY. I think he's splendid and these neat pairs with themed and more restricted colours are great!

Don't care about the genes at all because I would change all of them anyway. I don't mind buying gene scrolls, I only care about the colours, I do the geneing later >:)c

I'm not so regular because my tastes in colours are horrendous so finding a G2 Imp with all three colours I like is almost impossible, and that means I need to scatter, which is pricey. I DO appreciate G2 Imps tho, but I mostly rely on getting pinged rather than actively looking for more dragons.

Yes! Maize would be a great primary, there are several colours I'd love as a secondary, and Amber and Honey are great tertiaries.

I prefer flatsales and, since she'd been bred before, imo there's no point in doing it once a year. I personally strongly love unbred G1 Imps, but since she's a progen and has been bred before, it really doesn't matter anymore. Get that dragon cash and materialise more G2s :^)

ABSOLUTELY. I think he's splendid and these neat pairs with themed and more restricted colours are great!

Don't care about the genes at all because I would change all of them anyway. I don't mind buying gene scrolls, I only care about the colours, I do the geneing later >:)c

I'm not so regular because my tastes in colours are horrendous so finding a G2 Imp with all three colours I like is almost impossible, and that means I need to scatter, which is pricey. I DO appreciate G2 Imps tho, but I mostly rely on getting pinged rather than actively looking for more dragons.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3