Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | i'll like your lair!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Feel free to visit my lair >w< and I welcome comments if you want to :D but don't worry, I understand you got tired from socializing :o!
Feel free to visit my lair >w< and I welcome comments if you want to :D but don't worry, I understand you got tired from socializing :o!
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
Okay, I'm curious to see what you think, especially being a writer, yourself. My personal favorites are in my "other" (especially page 2, which holds an in-progress subspecies project involving sakura) tab, my "Eightleaf" tab, and my "Tangled Wood" tab. I'd like to know who you liked and why, if you don't mind. Also, no rush. I'd rather you maintain some energy/soundness of mind and picked who you really enjoyed instead of trying to rush.
Okay, I'm curious to see what you think, especially being a writer, yourself. My personal favorites are in my "other" (especially page 2, which holds an in-progress subspecies project involving sakura) tab, my "Eightleaf" tab, and my "Tangled Wood" tab. I'd like to know who you liked and why, if you don't mind. Also, no rush. I'd rather you maintain some energy/soundness of mind and picked who you really enjoyed instead of trying to rush.
Feel free to take a look at my lair + den (avoid sales tab) ^u^ whenever you’re free.
Feel free to take a look at my lair + den (avoid sales tab) ^u^ whenever you’re free.
VYQwMuq.gif
you're more than welcome to visit my lair :D
you're more than welcome to visit my lair :D
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 117
(last updated 4/28/24 11:05pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
Look through mine if you so choose. I dropped a like on Au, he's absolutely gorgeous :)

Edit: Forgot to say, Andromache and Hector are not mine, I'm currently hosting a nest for a friend
Look through mine if you so choose. I dropped a like on Au, he's absolutely gorgeous :)

Edit: Forgot to say, Andromache and Hector are not mine, I'm currently hosting a nest for a friend
66283183.png 66719993.png
Commenting so I'll get some love shown to my dragons, while also reminding myself to look at other people's lairs and like any pretties I see in them tomorrow when I'll have more time to do so.
Commenting so I'll get some love shown to my dragons, while also reminding myself to look at other people's lairs and like any pretties I see in them tomorrow when I'll have more time to do so.
And suddenly, I can see everything... Lost in the air, flying and fluttering...
giphy.gif
I'm bout to go like a whole bunch of dragons now. This is the feature I've been waiting for!!
I'm bout to go like a whole bunch of dragons now. This is the feature I've been waiting for!!
pixilart-drawing-1.png
All my dragons welcome your visit! :D
All my dragons welcome your visit! :D
Vzta1hq.png
Feel free to have a look around my corner of the Spiral Keep - meateaters have been told that you may stop by so don't worry, you won't have any shadows with teeth following you around down here [emoji=guardian winking size=1] https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/269296
Feel free to have a look around my corner of the Spiral Keep - meateaters have been told that you may stop by so don't worry, you won't have any shadows with teeth following you around down here

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/269296
Furry-Paws
Furry-Paws-Button.png
Gap
Info
She/Her
+19hr
Gamer
Youtuber
Familiar Collector
Gap
tDeKDnH.png
Gap
Hot Links
Sales
Wishlist
Familiar Wishlist
HDen List
Gap
Dappervolk
Dappervolk-Button.png
Hi! I love the new feature, I'll go through your lair as well in a minute or two :> My main dragons are all in the first four lair tabs!
Hi! I love the new feature, I'll go through your lair as well in a minute or two :> My main dragons are all in the first four lair tabs!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13