Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | i'll like your lair!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Aww this is very kind of you! I’ll poke around in your lair for a bit :D
Aww this is very kind of you! I’ll poke around in your lair for a bit :D
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
@Cryoluxa picked a few from your lair that i liked to compliment!

- atramenti: drawn in by his genes. your scry for him is nice, but tbh i prefer him as is! the high contrast smoke is so bold and visually interesting, and i think iridescent/facet actually works well for him. then i read his lore. poor fella! love incorporating the AH feature into your lore so seamlessly, and the concept of a beastclan buying fodder hatchlings as bait is chilling but v interesting. he's definitely a favorite.

- magna: mostly liked her cause she just looks SO COOL tbh. a very striking beast!

- esmira: again, clicked on her cause she's beautiful (which after reading her lore i guess is the point lol). the outfit you have planned for her is gorgeous, gotta love a good femme fatale. also noticed her eyes have a tiny hint of gold sparkle that matches her genes SO perfectly.
@Cryoluxa picked a few from your lair that i liked to compliment!

- atramenti: drawn in by his genes. your scry for him is nice, but tbh i prefer him as is! the high contrast smoke is so bold and visually interesting, and i think iridescent/facet actually works well for him. then i read his lore. poor fella! love incorporating the AH feature into your lore so seamlessly, and the concept of a beastclan buying fodder hatchlings as bait is chilling but v interesting. he's definitely a favorite.

- magna: mostly liked her cause she just looks SO COOL tbh. a very striking beast!

- esmira: again, clicked on her cause she's beautiful (which after reading her lore i guess is the point lol). the outfit you have planned for her is gorgeous, gotta love a good femme fatale. also noticed her eyes have a tiny hint of gold sparkle that matches her genes SO perfectly.

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
Feel free to explore my lair, thank you for the opportunity! :D
Feel free to explore my lair, thank you for the opportunity! :D
giphy.gif tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png

fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngShunky #367948Dg3u2u3.png
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngHe/Him | Trans | Random BritDg3u2u3.png
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngFR time: +8Dg3u2u3.png
Road to 1k
giphy.gif
If you would that'd be great, and if you let me know who you liked that'd be awesome! I poked through your lair--Chainsaw, Au, Ni, Pacific and Jinora all caught my eye :) I love your tab organization!
If you would that'd be great, and if you let me know who you liked that'd be awesome! I poked through your lair--Chainsaw, Au, Ni, Pacific and Jinora all caught my eye :) I love your tab organization!
hpOdUl3.png
I liked a couple of yours. If you wanna drop by my lair that's cool~!
I liked a couple of yours. If you wanna drop by my lair that's cool~!
caught up to this point! [emoji=special eyes size=1]
caught up to this point!

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
If you want to look through my lair, I'd love to know which dragon is your favorite? n_n;; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57121409][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/571215/57121409_350.png[/img][/url] This lady of yours is my favorite, so she definitely got a like, even though she wasn't the only one!
If you want to look through my lair, I'd love to know which dragon is your favorite? n_n;;

57121409_350.png
This lady of yours is my favorite, so she definitely got a like, even though she wasn't the only one!
Limey/They/+3 Hours

Give Me a Like?

m59NfS2.png
Please!!
I'll poke around your lair too!!
Please!!
I'll poke around your lair too!!
9hqcHsy.png
WkCEhwX.png
g585y1V.png
B8HmiZX.png
Hello! You look like you need some ART.
Check out my
Art Shop
!
If not...how about take a look at my Long-Drop Challenge!
feel free to take a look at my lair! everyone from 'b' to 'other gen1s' are permas :D
i'll look at your lair as well.
feel free to take a look at my lair! everyone from 'b' to 'other gen1s' are permas :D
i'll look at your lair as well.
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
*waves* anything to the twilight guard tab!!
*waves* anything to the twilight guard tab!!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13