Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [ Moonbeasts ] A Subspecies - OBELISKS!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
@SarcasticHawke I found this species a month ago and loved it, but couldn't find a wolfy boy to get..So when CosmicFalcon posted the flops, I snatched a boy up and fixed his primary gene. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71901918][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/719020/71901918_350.png[/img][/url] Not named yet, but I love him. :3
@SarcasticHawke

I found this species a month ago and loved it, but couldn't find a wolfy boy to get..So when CosmicFalcon posted the flops, I snatched a boy up and fixed his primary gene.
71901918_350.png
Not named yet, but I love him. :3
OY7Hxja.png
@LouCat Oh my gosh he's so cute! CosmicFalcon has a lot of cool pups available, I'm so happy one managed to find it's way to your pack <3
@LouCat Oh my gosh he's so cute! CosmicFalcon has a lot of cool pups available, I'm so happy one managed to find it's way to your pack <3
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke Could I possibly register my sweet girl Keres as a Maned Moonbeast? :0 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71960835][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/719609/71960835_350.png[/img][/url]
@SarcasticHawke
Could I possibly register my sweet girl Keres as a Maned Moonbeast? :0
71960835_350.png
FigRrw4.png5y0NrFZ.pngLLXHrpZ.pngi8eD0Ym.png
HsTPUMH.png
_________
z3PhXoo.png U S A R A
Athasha's Legacy ♦ Wishlist ♦ Clan Lore

They/Them ♦ Fr+3 ♦ 25
@Usara Everything looks good to me! She's gorgeous <3
@Usara Everything looks good to me! She's gorgeous <3
Gonna hope my pairs give some Halloween moonbeasts! Thought it was fitting. xD
Gonna hope my pairs give some Halloween moonbeasts! Thought it was fitting. xD
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@SarcasticHawke I am stuck on a mobile device and it’s being buggy, so could you add me to the general pinglist?
@SarcasticHawke I am stuck on a mobile device and it’s being buggy, so could you add me to the general pinglist?
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
@Sashathebrave Definitely! <3 Thanks for your interest in the subspecies =^D
@Sashathebrave Definitely! <3 Thanks for your interest in the subspecies =^D
Anytime. They’re so pretty
Anytime. They’re so pretty
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
@SarcasticHawke
(I hope the ping is okay; apologies if not!) Hi there, I really love this subspecies and I'm hoping to gene up one of my own.

I bought an obsidian/obsidian/moon Obelisk-- he has savannah/peregrine but still needs stained. If I give him stained, would I be able to register him as a Moonbeast?

I just want to make sure I've got everything correct before I spend the gems. Thank you for answering!

Edit: forgot to link him, here he is
@SarcasticHawke
(I hope the ping is okay; apologies if not!) Hi there, I really love this subspecies and I'm hoping to gene up one of my own.

I bought an obsidian/obsidian/moon Obelisk-- he has savannah/peregrine but still needs stained. If I give him stained, would I be able to register him as a Moonbeast?

I just want to make sure I've got everything correct before I spend the gems. Thank you for answering!

Edit: forgot to link him, here he is
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

hey guys! I have two official moonbeasts of my own Oberon and Callisto who will have their own moonbeast related lore/art once I get the chance to sit down and take a moment ( thanks again to @/sarcastichawk for fixing a whoopsie on genes with dear Oberon ). Ive been lurking on the thread mostly out of shyness but I hope I can come out and talk more often aaa.

I currently have some halloween hatches for sale and a free moonbeast descendent for newbies who don't have one yet ( or can be made official with a little gene fixing on her primary ) if ya wanna check it out at the sales thread ' v ' /

and aaa yeah!

*edit - moonbeast descendent got bought shortly after typing whoops! but any moonbeast nest I have over three eggs will be free to new comers! feel free to ask me to be added to a pinglist!
hey guys! I have two official moonbeasts of my own Oberon and Callisto who will have their own moonbeast related lore/art once I get the chance to sit down and take a moment ( thanks again to @/sarcastichawk for fixing a whoopsie on genes with dear Oberon ). Ive been lurking on the thread mostly out of shyness but I hope I can come out and talk more often aaa.

I currently have some halloween hatches for sale and a free moonbeast descendent for newbies who don't have one yet ( or can be made official with a little gene fixing on her primary ) if ya wanna check it out at the sales thread ' v ' /

and aaa yeah!

*edit - moonbeast descendent got bought shortly after typing whoops! but any moonbeast nest I have over three eggs will be free to new comers! feel free to ask me to be added to a pinglist!
3md4t6f.pngnnnnnnnnnnnnn
earthflower.png

egg_nature.png » HE / HIM
egg_nature.png » ARTIST
egg_nature.png » ART SHOP
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18