Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [ Moonbeasts ] A Subspecies - OBELISKS!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I just bred my two ancient fullmoon Moonbeasts and they are set to hatch on the full moon with three babies so if anyone wants any babies when they hatch let me know. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79474938][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/794750/79474938_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78123886][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/781239/78123886_350.png[/img][/url]
I just bred my two ancient fullmoon Moonbeasts and they are set to hatch on the full moon with three babies so if anyone wants any babies when they hatch let me know.

79474938_350.png

78123886_350.png
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
General Pinglist
@AshWolf143 @SugarRose22 @foxpaws @MoonlitCacti @HeroesOfOlympus
@Synner @Morningrise @scar66 @SookieJane @Siouxsie @thaumiel @ShatteringIce @titherdel @TopazEmpress @Volatus @Ithika @nickadee @BloodOmega @SilverWulf @littlewarden2 @VariantLoki @CosmicFalcon @counterklock @Issalyn @Blushunt @Ouji @DeadeyeWhiskey @Silwyna @Drastalblight @Maegelcarwen @Saraceaser @Shadowfire1223 @AnarchicDemons @Amaroq @FjaraLunar @ShadeOfChaos @MusicMiner @WolfandCrow @True @salsa @Asgeirr @Gilbunny @snowki @WillowWolfie @Yuubi @SaucyHorse @Rowanne @AkiraShinigami @serron
@PrincessYue @Cringe @fatherfursuit @Alfamangle @FluffyTundras @Ashandra @queezywaiter @SnuSnu @RogueDemon @Raksha18 @Shamir @RisenWolf @Blushunt @Cascarones @girlinthechair @itsrainningtacos @AkiraShinigami @treeblood @reotheleo @Geminid @foreverrain @Stormfly @SelfHybrid @Sabito @dementeddracon @itsrainningtacos @Dreyrugr @DragonWolfAZ @Sashathebrave @SpookyKitt @Aie @Sinornis @WolfTrickster @Mondschatten @ExiledQrow @CommonRue @Runerigus @Luciferr @Fauxbia @Strangeflesh @NyxianDragons

News / Updates Only
@reotheleo @WolfandCrow @Lisegathe @Gormanghaste @Bayhound (including lore) @RobotMagic (+ lore)

Just something I've been pondering...currently, in order to be considered a cured Moonbeast, your dragon must have had Stained before you applied Runes to it. I'm considering removing that requirement altogether.

That way, you can have dragons straight from the AH and just gene them up with the "Cured" genes and not need to waste an expensive Stained to do so. This is less annoying for any pups born as Moonbeasts, though, hence my indecision.

Mostly it's a matter of whether getting a Cured Moonbeast seems too hard/unrealistic at the moment. Poll will close probably in the early week of September.

Please vote here: https://strawpoll.com/polls/NoZrLYxbDn3

General Pinglist
@Synner @Morningrise @scar66 @SookieJane @Siouxsie @thaumiel @ShatteringIce @titherdel @TopazEmpress @Volatus @Ithika @nickadee @BloodOmega @SilverWulf @littlewarden2 @VariantLoki @CosmicFalcon @counterklock @Issalyn @Blushunt @Ouji @DeadeyeWhiskey @Silwyna @Drastalblight @Maegelcarwen @Saraceaser @Shadowfire1223 @AnarchicDemons @Amaroq @FjaraLunar @ShadeOfChaos @MusicMiner @WolfandCrow @True @salsa @Asgeirr @Gilbunny @snowki @WillowWolfie @Yuubi @SaucyHorse @Rowanne @AkiraShinigami @serron
@PrincessYue @Cringe @fatherfursuit @Alfamangle @FluffyTundras @Ashandra @queezywaiter @SnuSnu @RogueDemon @Raksha18 @Shamir @RisenWolf @Blushunt @Cascarones @girlinthechair @itsrainningtacos @AkiraShinigami @treeblood @reotheleo @Geminid @foreverrain @Stormfly @SelfHybrid @Sabito @dementeddracon @itsrainningtacos @Dreyrugr @DragonWolfAZ @Sashathebrave @SpookyKitt @Aie @Sinornis @WolfTrickster @Mondschatten @ExiledQrow @CommonRue @Runerigus @Luciferr @Fauxbia @Strangeflesh @NyxianDragons

News / Updates Only
@reotheleo @WolfandCrow @Lisegathe @Gormanghaste @Bayhound (including lore) @RobotMagic (+ lore)

Just something I've been pondering...currently, in order to be considered a cured Moonbeast, your dragon must have had Stained before you applied Runes to it. I'm considering removing that requirement altogether.

That way, you can have dragons straight from the AH and just gene them up with the "Cured" genes and not need to waste an expensive Stained to do so. This is less annoying for any pups born as Moonbeasts, though, hence my indecision.

Mostly it's a matter of whether getting a Cured Moonbeast seems too hard/unrealistic at the moment. Poll will close probably in the early week of September.

Please vote here: https://strawpoll.com/polls/NoZrLYxbDn3

82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
I voted to remove the requirement. I did regene Madrigal, but at least she had the stained gene when I got her orginally.
I voted to remove the requirement. I did regene Madrigal, but at least she had the stained gene when I got her orginally.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
[b]General Pinglist[/b] @AshWolf143 @SugarRose22 @foxpaws @MoonlitCacti @HeroesOfOlympus @Synner @Morningrise @scar66 @SookieJane @Siouxsie @thaumiel @ShatteringIce @titherdel @TopazEmpress @Volatus @Ithika @nickadee @BloodOmega @SilverWulf @littlewarden2 @VariantLoki @CosmicFalcon @counterklock @Issalyn @Blushunt @Ouji @DeadeyeWhiskey @Silwyna @Drastalblight @Maegelcarwen @Saraceaser @Shadowfire1223 @AnarchicDemons @Amaroq @FjaraLunar @ShadeOfChaos @MusicMiner @WolfandCrow @True @salsa @Asgeirr @Gilbunny @snowki @WillowWolfie @Yuubi @SaucyHorse @Rowanne @AkiraShinigami @serron @PrincessYue @Cringe @fatherfursuit @Alfamangle @FluffyTundras @Ashandra @queezywaiter @SnuSnu @RogueDemon @Raksha18 @Shamir @RisenWolf @Blushunt @Cascarones @girlinthechair @itsrainningtacos @AkiraShinigami @treeblood @reotheleo @Geminid @foreverrain @Stormfly @SelfHybrid @Sabito @dementeddracon @itsrainningtacos @Dreyrugr @DragonWolfAZ @Sashathebrave @SpookyKitt @Aie @Sinornis @WolfTrickster @Mondschatten @ExiledQrow @CommonRue @Runerigus @Luciferr @Fauxbia @Strangeflesh @NyxianDragons [b]News / Updates Only[/b] @reotheleo @WolfandCrow @Lisegathe @Gormanghaste @Bayhound (including lore) @RobotMagic (+ lore) Okay, finally found time in between building baby furniture and the shower to check this poll! With a whopping [b]15 to 1[/b] voting to remove the requirement for Stained, you can now have a cured Moonbeast fresh off the AH! Editing the front page to reflect this as we speak. I can't wait to see all your lovely new pack members <3 [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=32&winggene=39&wings=9&auth=5e737f75834d80a9fa6a1d1c74cab4baf052fbc1&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=18&breed=15&element=8&eyetype=13&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=14&winggene=11&wings=167&auth=3e57e3831e3841a52eedb6149115363427c65f10&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
General Pinglist

News / Updates Only

Okay, finally found time in between building baby furniture and the shower to check this poll! With a whopping 15 to 1 voting to remove the requirement for Stained, you can now have a cured Moonbeast fresh off the AH! Editing the front page to reflect this as we speak. I can't wait to see all your lovely new pack members <3
dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=32&winggene=39&wings=9&auth=5e737f75834d80a9fa6a1d1c74cab4baf052fbc1&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=18&breed=15&element=8&eyetype=13&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=14&winggene=11&wings=167&auth=3e57e3831e3841a52eedb6149115363427c65f10&dummyext=prev.png
@Cyrce Yes, your edit is correct! Since XXY shadow is not a standard coloration, he would not be a moonbeast at all. But if he were bred to a female imp with the same coloration, and the pups had the right genes and correct hatchdate (new moon) the pups would all be alpha Moonshadows!

Also! Alpha is just a term for imperial moonbeasts. All moonbeast imperials are Alphas! Just like all Gaoler moonbeasts are Ancients, and all Obelisk moonbeasts are Lycans. The colorations are the other words like standard, maned, direwolf, etc.
@Cyrce Yes, your edit is correct! Since XXY shadow is not a standard coloration, he would not be a moonbeast at all. But if he were bred to a female imp with the same coloration, and the pups had the right genes and correct hatchdate (new moon) the pups would all be alpha Moonshadows!

Also! Alpha is just a term for imperial moonbeasts. All moonbeast imperials are Alphas! Just like all Gaoler moonbeasts are Ancients, and all Obelisk moonbeasts are Lycans. The colorations are the other words like standard, maned, direwolf, etc.
@SarcasticHawke

Thank you! I have a female who is an actual Alpha MoonShadow so I'll be using her with him once I get genes done.

And, I'm currently in the middle of a breeding project to have Alpha Blue Moons. Hopefully will complete the project in time to breed on the next blue moon in August :)
@SarcasticHawke

Thank you! I have a female who is an actual Alpha MoonShadow so I'll be using her with him once I get genes done.

And, I'm currently in the middle of a breeding project to have Alpha Blue Moons. Hopefully will complete the project in time to breed on the next blue moon in August :)

qOB0sGg.png

kRuXbjj.png
Pklc9an.png RFRWPUM.png

kRuXbjj.png

FoauQAq.png
Art Credits: Poisonedpaper / Drytil / Osiem
@Cyrce You're most welcome <3 I can't wait to see the pups! I need to get back into breeding my moonshadows...just haven't had time to get online much lately.

Oh nice, I love Blue Moons! I too have a 2nd alpha pair project I've been trying to breed for ages. Good luck with yours :^)
@Cyrce You're most welcome <3 I can't wait to see the pups! I need to get back into breeding my moonshadows...just haven't had time to get online much lately.

Oh nice, I love Blue Moons! I too have a 2nd alpha pair project I've been trying to breed for ages. Good luck with yours :^)
Edit: Post moved to the sales thread
Edit: Post moved to the sales thread
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
@Dreyrugr Hello! They're both so cute <3 Just a quick reminder to make sure to put all sales in the Moonbeast sales forum topic: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2858105/1#post_2858105
@Dreyrugr Hello! They're both so cute <3 Just a quick reminder to make sure to put all sales in the Moonbeast sales forum topic: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2858105/1#post_2858105
Apologies for that! I'll post them there!
Apologies for that! I'll post them there!
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18