Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Special ID Price Check/Interest Check
What would an ID of 59650000 be worth? I exalted him because I thought he wouldn't sell, but I want to make sure I'm not missing out on a potentially larger sum of money than what I got for exalting at level 7. It doesn't meet any of the criteria of any of the specific special ID categories, but I figured I'd ping the general list just in case. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=175&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=176&auth=bb2a2b23c212430c4ec3956574bc5438078d6b0e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] @AlexTheTrashBin @Alphazi @Anduins @annobethal @AnoraBorealis @AoiNoRyuu @Aoji @arrowXflight @Autopilot @bedfordblack @BlueStopSigns @boysenberry @CapriReve @chants @CinamonPIzza @DarkSkyTheDemon @decoratchi @Delphi @Feathery57 @Featherycats @ForeverFalling @GlitterDCMarvel @GuardParade @Hawlucha @HenryTheArcher @ItsMeSunnyD @Krokodille @kyruiz @lithiumdream @Lordmaroo @Marge @mayanaz @Meyoline @minervamaga @MoonlitCacti @Nekokitty813 @Ozma @PepperClove @RaptorQueen @Riverlights @Saraceaser @SashaFiredake @SilverQuark @SparkyLurkdragon @squidspeaker @Starsoul @Sunokosan @Suntouched @TeenyTinyDragon @TheAwesoMew @ThistleProse @UmberR @Vei @warriorjames @WhiteVenom @woomee @Wraith296 [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2558806/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/bk0YL4O.png[/img][/url][br][br][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post![br]Click above for updated pinglists![/b][/center]
What would an ID of 59650000 be worth? I exalted him because I thought he wouldn't sell, but I want to make sure I'm not missing out on a potentially larger sum of money than what I got for exalting at level 7.

It doesn't meet any of the criteria of any of the specific special ID categories, but I figured I'd ping the general list just in case.

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=175&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=176&auth=bb2a2b23c212430c4ec3956574bc5438078d6b0e&dummyext=prev.png

@AlexTheTrashBin @Alphazi @Anduins @annobethal @AnoraBorealis @AoiNoRyuu @Aoji @arrowXflight @Autopilot @bedfordblack @BlueStopSigns @boysenberry @CapriReve @chants @CinamonPIzza @DarkSkyTheDemon @decoratchi @Delphi @Feathery57 @Featherycats @ForeverFalling @GlitterDCMarvel @GuardParade @Hawlucha @HenryTheArcher @ItsMeSunnyD @Krokodille @kyruiz @lithiumdream @Lordmaroo @Marge @mayanaz @Meyoline @minervamaga @MoonlitCacti @Nekokitty813 @Ozma @PepperClove @RaptorQueen @Riverlights @Saraceaser @SashaFiredake @SilverQuark @SparkyLurkdragon @squidspeaker @Starsoul @Sunokosan @Suntouched @TeenyTinyDragon @TheAwesoMew @ThistleProse @UmberR @Vei @warriorjames @WhiteVenom @woomee @Wraith296
bk0YL4O.png

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post!
Click above for updated pinglists!

RGfeibN.png
unexalt him right now he’s way too precocious omg and he’s so pretty you can’t exalt him bRING HIM BACK
Also I think he’s worth well over 500g so yeah you probably want monies so you should probably do that :3
unexalt him right now he’s way too precocious omg and he’s so pretty you can’t exalt him bRING HIM BACK
Also I think he’s worth well over 500g so yeah you probably want monies so you should probably do that :3
BRING HIM BACK AHHHHHH
He's worth like over 500 kt/g
BRING HIM BACK AHHHHHH
He's worth like over 500 kt/g
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@Nauyak he is very gorgeous! and his eyes go really well with his secondary c: you're right that he would just be general (for the mini string of 0000); general IDs don't usually go for much as IDs themselves, but instead depend on the looks of the dragon itself

he's pretty, but i would have probably priced him in the 50-80g range. no harm no foul if you'd rather keep him exalted to save your unexalt for something else though! that being said, if someone wanted to pay 500g/kt or so, then feel free to unexalt LOL. inherently i don't think he'd go for that much, but it all depends on the buyer!

having exalted many a pretty dragons for dom purposes and the fact we're battling this week means i'm less attached to pretty dragons getting exalted, so i wouldn't myself unless i got a significant offer. there will be more pretty dragons, ID or not!

and for future, we do answer price questions back on the sidha thread if you wanna ask us for advice, as well as a community sales history to compare IDs and values!
@Nauyak he is very gorgeous! and his eyes go really well with his secondary c: you're right that he would just be general (for the mini string of 0000); general IDs don't usually go for much as IDs themselves, but instead depend on the looks of the dragon itself

he's pretty, but i would have probably priced him in the 50-80g range. no harm no foul if you'd rather keep him exalted to save your unexalt for something else though! that being said, if someone wanted to pay 500g/kt or so, then feel free to unexalt LOL. inherently i don't think he'd go for that much, but it all depends on the buyer!

having exalted many a pretty dragons for dom purposes and the fact we're battling this week means i'm less attached to pretty dragons getting exalted, so i wouldn't myself unless i got a significant offer. there will be more pretty dragons, ID or not!

and for future, we do answer price questions back on the sidha thread if you wanna ask us for advice, as well as a community sales history to compare IDs and values!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Thank you @Alphazi
I unexalted him right before seeing your message whoops
Well, at least it seems he's worth more than what I exalted him for and if he doesn't sell before the end of the dom battle I can always re-exalt. I don't think there will be any instances in which there'll be another dragon I want to unexalt.
Thank you @Alphazi
I unexalted him right before seeing your message whoops
Well, at least it seems he's worth more than what I exalted him for and if he doesn't sell before the end of the dom battle I can always re-exalt. I don't think there will be any instances in which there'll be another dragon I want to unexalt.
RGfeibN.png
:) I would pay 75kt for him. But in saying that, I really need to fine tune my I’d collection xD
:) I would pay 75kt for him. But in saying that, I really need to fine tune my I’d collection xD
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
If you auction him you can get a whole heap of monies. His ID is very satisfying.
If you auction him you can get a whole heap of monies. His ID is very satisfying.
I'll make a thread for him in Dragon Sales! I might try an auction... Never done one before though haha
I'll make a thread for him in Dragon Sales! I might try an auction... Never done one before though haha
RGfeibN.png
@Nauyak it's all good! now you can actually try selling him at least! \o/ and yeah, that's totally true; there is a week to make a decision C: and that's fair re: unexalting! i personally keep mine open in case i accidentally exalt the wrong dragon... again...

edit: i see the responses above now! good luck! <3 i hope you can get some good $$$ for him!
@Nauyak it's all good! now you can actually try selling him at least! \o/ and yeah, that's totally true; there is a week to make a decision C: and that's fair re: unexalting! i personally keep mine open in case i accidentally exalt the wrong dragon... again...

edit: i see the responses above now! good luck! <3 i hope you can get some good $$$ for him!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Wufflesnuff if you go by some of the IDs we've recorded in SIDHA's community sales history, you'll find that those kinds of IDs (with a small string of 4 digits) don't tend to sell well. you may be thinking of "milestone" dragons, which this boy doesn't count as either (too small of a # to really be a milestone). but we'll see how this boy sells! \o/
@Wufflesnuff if you go by some of the IDs we've recorded in SIDHA's community sales history, you'll find that those kinds of IDs (with a small string of 4 digits) don't tend to sell well. you may be thinking of "milestone" dragons, which this boy doesn't count as either (too small of a # to really be a milestone). but we'll see how this boy sells! \o/
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!