Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] The Goetia-born [REVAMP]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[b]EDIT 7/29/2023:[/b] So uhhhh....progress has been slow. Like, extremely slow. It's been difficult to keep up with ancient breed releases and currently I can't make thread assets for breeds, classes, or anything like that, so I've been at a standstill for everything except lore being produced in the Goetia-born Discord server which still remains invite-only. There is far more lore in there, and far more recent and up-to-date at that. (Sandsurges are even in there, though have yet to be written into the Lorebook channel specifically. They actually have a pretty huge role in Suvaalnat!) For those who partake in my subspecies and its lore though, I apologize for how long this has taken and repeatedly been delayed. I still love the Goetia-born and will never give up on the project as long as I love Flight Rising as well. Currently I'm seeking people to help create thread assets for me, including a metal flight emblem akin to that on dragon profiles (like these ones [emoji=earth rune size=1]), breed banners, class banners, an afflicted banner, and even a summoner banner. Alternatively, if one could create a template for each for me that I can edit breeds in on my own via FireAlpaca or something similar, even that would be appreciated. PM me if you're interested in the job and we can work out costs and the like! This would help the thread revamp move out of its standstill. And again, thank you for understanding how this is taking so much time! Everyone's patience means the world to me. (Besides, if anyone's the most impatient, it's certainly me. I wanna get this thread rolling too!) [b]EDIT 3/30/2022:[/b] For a long while now I've found myself dissatisfied with both the thread layout and gaps in the lore of this subspecies, and while my creative drive for it had been snuffed out for a while, it's since come back and I am in the process of a revamp! The lore will stay almost completely intact and will not interfere with anyone's Goetia-born, for the most part more things will be added, particularly information on the world itself, and a new name in place of "Underworld", which has led to the misconception that the Goetia-born's realm is physically beneath Sornieth (it is not, but I can see the confusion. ;v;) and that name is [b]Suvaalnat[/b]. I'm very excited to roll out new lore and tidy up old lore, and of course get the info on the newest breeds out there! If you'd like to be kept up to date with how the thread is going, feel free to shoot me a ping or a PM if you'd like to join the little Discord server that's semi-recently been remade! (I'm far more active there because of accessibility, and a lot of the new lore is tucked away there too.) ----- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/2Sr0t7c.png[/img][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2773029/1#post_41139594]Gene Requirements & Eye Types[/url] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2773029/1#post_41139592]Deity & Domain[/url] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2773029/1#post_41139623]Breed Info[/url] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2773029/1#post_41139624]Classes & True Names[/url] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2773029/1#post_41139625]Summoning Guide[/url] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2773029/1#post_41139629]Registry[/url] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2773029/1#post_41139627]Resources[/url] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2773029/1#post_41139626]Supplemental Lore[/url] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2773029/1#post_41139986]Affiliates[/url][/center] The Goetia-born are beings often summoned to Sornieth by experienced mages seeking magical guidance and wisdom...or by foolish individuals that are far from prepared to convince these otherworldly beings to grant their desires. They manifest in the forms of the dragons of Sornieth, crafted by a deity of their own - the Chainbreaker. A being of both light and fire, the deity broke free of the bonds of darkness that once consumed the world that they reclaimed. The Underworld is perpetually at odds with a creature known as the Entity, a hivemind composed of thousands of souls in a body that can split apart into an army known as Vessels. The Chainbreaker once fought it alone, but can do so no longer. Instead their children, the Goetia-born, fight valiantly in the deity's place. The Underworld, though separate from Sornieth, follows multiple concepts found in the realm it lies beside. Goetia-born dragons go by the names of the breeds they’re modeled after, and form clans of their own called ‘legions’. They have a variety of elements in their number, but unlike Sornieth, are far from divided. They unite together as one to protect their lone deity from the Entity, very rarely making adversaries of one another. Strangely enough, despite appearing almost exactly like the dragons of Sornieth, they are also completely genetically incompatible with their lookalikes. It takes a wise individual to both summon and tame a Goetia-born. Virtually anyone can summon one of them, but taming one is an entirely different matter. Without the proper procedures and respect in a ritual, a summoner will meet a grisly end...either fallen victim to the being they called upon, or dragged back to the Underworld to come face to face with their sins.
EDIT 7/29/2023: So uhhhh....progress has been slow. Like, extremely slow. It's been difficult to keep up with ancient breed releases and currently I can't make thread assets for breeds, classes, or anything like that, so I've been at a standstill for everything except lore being produced in the Goetia-born Discord server which still remains invite-only. There is far more lore in there, and far more recent and up-to-date at that. (Sandsurges are even in there, though have yet to be written into the Lorebook channel specifically. They actually have a pretty huge role in Suvaalnat!)

For those who partake in my subspecies and its lore though, I apologize for how long this has taken and repeatedly been delayed. I still love the Goetia-born and will never give up on the project as long as I love Flight Rising as well.

Currently I'm seeking people to help create thread assets for me, including a metal flight emblem akin to that on dragon profiles (like these ones ), breed banners, class banners, an afflicted banner, and even a summoner banner. Alternatively, if one could create a template for each for me that I can edit breeds in on my own via FireAlpaca or something similar, even that would be appreciated. PM me if you're interested in the job and we can work out costs and the like! This would help the thread revamp move out of its standstill.

And again, thank you for understanding how this is taking so much time! Everyone's patience means the world to me. (Besides, if anyone's the most impatient, it's certainly me. I wanna get this thread rolling too!)

EDIT 3/30/2022: For a long while now I've found myself dissatisfied with both the thread layout and gaps in the lore of this subspecies, and while my creative drive for it had been snuffed out for a while, it's since come back and I am in the process of a revamp! The lore will stay almost completely intact and will not interfere with anyone's Goetia-born, for the most part more things will be added, particularly information on the world itself, and a new name in place of "Underworld", which has led to the misconception that the Goetia-born's realm is physically beneath Sornieth (it is not, but I can see the confusion. ;v;) and that name is Suvaalnat. I'm very excited to roll out new lore and tidy up old lore, and of course get the info on the newest breeds out there!

If you'd like to be kept up to date with how the thread is going, feel free to shoot me a ping or a PM if you'd like to join the little Discord server that's semi-recently been remade! (I'm far more active there because of accessibility, and a lot of the new lore is tucked away there too.)

2Sr0t7c.png

The Goetia-born are beings often summoned to Sornieth by experienced mages seeking magical guidance and wisdom...or by foolish individuals that are far from prepared to convince these otherworldly beings to grant their desires.

They manifest in the forms of the dragons of Sornieth, crafted by a deity of their own - the Chainbreaker. A being of both light and fire, the deity broke free of the bonds of darkness that once consumed the world that they reclaimed. The Underworld is perpetually at odds with a creature known as the Entity, a hivemind composed of thousands of souls in a body that can split apart into an army known as Vessels. The Chainbreaker once fought it alone, but can do so no longer. Instead their children, the Goetia-born, fight valiantly in the deity's place.

The Underworld, though separate from Sornieth, follows multiple concepts found in the realm it lies beside. Goetia-born dragons go by the names of the breeds they’re modeled after, and form clans of their own called ‘legions’. They have a variety of elements in their number, but unlike Sornieth, are far from divided. They unite together as one to protect their lone deity from the Entity, very rarely making adversaries of one another. Strangely enough, despite appearing almost exactly like the dragons of Sornieth, they are also completely genetically incompatible with their lookalikes.

It takes a wise individual to both summon and tame a Goetia-born. Virtually anyone can summon one of them, but taming one is an entirely different matter. Without the proper procedures and respect in a ritual, a summoner will meet a grisly end...either fallen victim to the being they called upon, or dragged back to the Underworld to come face to face with their sins.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
[u][b]REIGNING DEITY[/b][/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jNMB0OL.png[/img] [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68982053]The Chainbreaker[/url] -[/b] A deity believing in the pursuit of justice and atonement above all else. Their children, the Goetia-born, follow their teachings and desires even while serving a summoner. Though harsh and brutal in their punishments for sinners, the Chainbreaker is not an evil deity--they are divine retribution in its finest form and only have ill intentions for the guilty. [u][b]DEITY’S ELEMENT[/b][/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wsR0jyk.png[/img] [u][b]DEITY’S DOMAIN[/b][/u] [b]The Underworld - [/b]A realm parallel to Sornieth, although it’s often said to lurk beneath it. It appears to be underground in a colossal cave riddled with magma pools and falls, lending to the idea that it lies beneath Sornieth. It’s a world where the sun and sky are never seen, all that Goetia-born dragons see when they look up being blackened rock laden with glowing crystal fragments that create a web of light, connected like veins all the way back to its colossal heart above Martyr’s Reach, protected and fueled by the Chainbreaker. Legends say that there was no light prior to the Chainbreaker bringing it to their once-inhospitable realm. The Underworld was consumed by a lifeform known as the Entity, a being that the Chainbreaker was once a fraction of before they’d broken free of its massive, volatile body. It looms at the borders, relentlessly trying to regain control of the realm. [b][u]SUB-REGIONS[/u][/b] [b]Embergrasp Battlegrounds -[/b] The outskirts of the realm. It’s where the Goetia-born defend the Underworld’s borders from the Entity on behalf of their deity. These barren, scarred grounds are near-unlivable, home to mainly warriors and mages that endlessly battle the Entity's Vessels. [b]Obsidian Firefalls -[/b] A vast land full of lava falls and deep gorges, this is where dragons are taken to atone for their sins against dragonkind. Buildings and structures are carved into the rock surfaces, filled with chilling punishments tailored to every mortal sin. Heavily guarded portals to Sornieth lie at the outer edges, granting the Goetia-born passage into the realm of dragons and beasts. [b]Lighthaven Paradise -[/b] The single most safe, lush, and hospitable settlement in all of the Underworld, a massive city within which the deity lives and protects the Goetia-born that reside within the city's walls. Most structures are carved from obsidian, marble, and other precious gems and minerals, making for a beautiful view when the Chainbreaker’s children fly overhead. [b]Martyr’s Reach -[/b] The Chainbreaker’s spacious home and temple in the heart of Lighthaven Paradise, where they reside and maintain the realm’s light. Few ever get to have a glimpse of the deity, even those that work within the temple's walls, but all know that they are always there and ever-vigilant in protecting the life they created. [u][b]WHAT IS THE ENTITY?[/b][/u] Enemy of the Chainbreaker for as long as time can remember, the Entity is a being of darkness and malice. The Chainbreaker was once a piece of the Entity, but forcefully separated from it when they experienced independent thought and desire for change. This event permanently altered the Entity's colors, tinging its extremities a light gray, nearly white. It serves as a reminder to it that a piece of it is missing. When the Chainbreaker was at full strength in the early days of their independence, they pushed the Entity back to the outer edges of the Underworld. One can hardly call the Entity sentient. It's driven by the primal desire to consume and control, experiencing no other thoughts and no other desires. It aims to consume the Chainbreaker, and then the realm itself. To do this, it splits its main body into an army of lesser forms, referred to as "Vessels". Vessels are merely extensions of the main body, all under the complete control of the Entity. If a Vessel is killed, it disperses into a smoky sludge that rushes back to rejoin the main body to recover, then splitting apart once more to rejoin the battlefield. The Entity can do this indefinitely, though it may need time to recover in between waves of Vessels it sends. During these breaks, Goetia-born armies can catch their breath before entering the heat of battle again. Though the Vessels can be “killed”, the Entity’s main body can’t die. There are theories of how it can possibly be neutralized, the most plausible one involving the Chainbreaker returning to the Entity’s body to be consumed, the deity then needing to wage war with the Entity’s minds to take over the body in its entirety. Due to the risk and uncertainty of success, however, this has never been tried. After all, failure would mean the end of the Underworld. [b][u]THE AFFLICTED[/u][/b] Not all Goetia-born that fall in combat to the Entity's forces meet a true death. While many are killed and consumed by the dark force, some survive the encounter...but will never be the same again. These survivors can often hardly be called such, their bodies and minds overtaken by the Entity's power like a disease, most retaining little knowledge of who they once were and possess little control over their bodies. These individuals are known as the Entity-Afflicted Goetia-born, or more simply, the Afflicted. Their hides are overtaken with a deep black, colors warped so that their usual red coloration is displaced and covers less than it once had. Their magic becomes unstable, susceptible to corruption by the chaotic power the Entity infused them with. The amount of knowledge they retain from their lives before varies greatly, some remembering everything and others recalling almost nothing. One mental factor remains consistent however, and it's that the afflicted individuals frequently succumb to attacks known colloquially as "the Entity's call". These attacks are the Entity taking control of the afflicted individuals and commanding them to perform specific actions, these actions usually being attacking other Goetia-born or returning to the Entity's main body for consumption. The compliance to these commands also varies based on the willpower of an afflicted individual. The first recorded Goetia-born to become afflicted centuries ago was Ekhi, the youngest of the Chainbreaker’s first three children.
REIGNING DEITY

jNMB0OL.png

The Chainbreaker - A deity believing in the pursuit of justice and atonement above all else. Their children, the Goetia-born, follow their teachings and desires even while serving a summoner. Though harsh and brutal in their punishments for sinners, the Chainbreaker is not an evil deity--they are divine retribution in its finest form and only have ill intentions for the guilty.

DEITY’S ELEMENT

wsR0jyk.png

DEITY’S DOMAIN

The Underworld - A realm parallel to Sornieth, although it’s often said to lurk beneath it. It appears to be underground in a colossal cave riddled with magma pools and falls, lending to the idea that it lies beneath Sornieth. It’s a world where the sun and sky are never seen, all that Goetia-born dragons see when they look up being blackened rock laden with glowing crystal fragments that create a web of light, connected like veins all the way back to its colossal heart above Martyr’s Reach, protected and fueled by the Chainbreaker. Legends say that there was no light prior to the Chainbreaker bringing it to their once-inhospitable realm. The Underworld was consumed by a lifeform known as the Entity, a being that the Chainbreaker was once a fraction of before they’d broken free of its massive, volatile body. It looms at the borders, relentlessly trying to regain control of the realm.

SUB-REGIONS

Embergrasp Battlegrounds - The outskirts of the realm. It’s where the Goetia-born defend the Underworld’s borders from the Entity on behalf of their deity. These barren, scarred grounds are near-unlivable, home to mainly warriors and mages that endlessly battle the Entity's Vessels.

Obsidian Firefalls - A vast land full of lava falls and deep gorges, this is where dragons are taken to atone for their sins against dragonkind. Buildings and structures are carved into the rock surfaces, filled with chilling punishments tailored to every mortal sin. Heavily guarded portals to Sornieth lie at the outer edges, granting the Goetia-born passage into the realm of dragons and beasts.

Lighthaven Paradise - The single most safe, lush, and hospitable settlement in all of the Underworld, a massive city within which the deity lives and protects the Goetia-born that reside within the city's walls. Most structures are carved from obsidian, marble, and other precious gems and minerals, making for a beautiful view when the Chainbreaker’s children fly overhead.

Martyr’s Reach - The Chainbreaker’s spacious home and temple in the heart of Lighthaven Paradise, where they reside and maintain the realm’s light. Few ever get to have a glimpse of the deity, even those that work within the temple's walls, but all know that they are always there and ever-vigilant in protecting the life they created.

WHAT IS THE ENTITY?

Enemy of the Chainbreaker for as long as time can remember, the Entity is a being of darkness and malice. The Chainbreaker was once a piece of the Entity, but forcefully separated from it when they experienced independent thought and desire for change. This event permanently altered the Entity's colors, tinging its extremities a light gray, nearly white. It serves as a reminder to it that a piece of it is missing. When the Chainbreaker was at full strength in the early days of their independence, they pushed the Entity back to the outer edges of the Underworld.

One can hardly call the Entity sentient. It's driven by the primal desire to consume and control, experiencing no other thoughts and no other desires. It aims to consume the Chainbreaker, and then the realm itself. To do this, it splits its main body into an army of lesser forms, referred to as "Vessels".

Vessels are merely extensions of the main body, all under the complete control of the Entity. If a Vessel is killed, it disperses into a smoky sludge that rushes back to rejoin the main body to recover, then splitting apart once more to rejoin the battlefield. The Entity can do this indefinitely, though it may need time to recover in between waves of Vessels it sends. During these breaks, Goetia-born armies can catch their breath before entering the heat of battle again.

Though the Vessels can be “killed”, the Entity’s main body can’t die. There are theories of how it can possibly be neutralized, the most plausible one involving the Chainbreaker returning to the Entity’s body to be consumed, the deity then needing to wage war with the Entity’s minds to take over the body in its entirety. Due to the risk and uncertainty of success, however, this has never been tried. After all, failure would mean the end of the Underworld.

THE AFFLICTED

Not all Goetia-born that fall in combat to the Entity's forces meet a true death. While many are killed and consumed by the dark force, some survive the encounter...but will never be the same again. These survivors can often hardly be called such, their bodies and minds overtaken by the Entity's power like a disease, most retaining little knowledge of who they once were and possess little control over their bodies.

These individuals are known as the Entity-Afflicted Goetia-born, or more simply, the Afflicted.

Their hides are overtaken with a deep black, colors warped so that their usual red coloration is displaced and covers less than it once had. Their magic becomes unstable, susceptible to corruption by the chaotic power the Entity infused them with. The amount of knowledge they retain from their lives before varies greatly, some remembering everything and others recalling almost nothing. One mental factor remains consistent however, and it's that the afflicted individuals frequently succumb to attacks known colloquially as "the Entity's call". These attacks are the Entity taking control of the afflicted individuals and commanding them to perform specific actions, these actions usually being attacking other Goetia-born or returning to the Entity's main body for consumption. The compliance to these commands also varies based on the willpower of an afflicted individual.

The first recorded Goetia-born to become afflicted centuries ago was Ekhi, the youngest of the Chainbreaker’s first three children.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
[u][b]BREED REQUIREMENTS[/b][/u] All breeds! [b][u]COLOR REQUIREMENTS*[/u][/b] [b]PRIMARY -[/b] Tomato-Carmine [b]SECONDARY -[/b] Obsidian [b]TERTIARY -[/b] Obsidian [i]*Goetia-born Gaolers have the full range of Tomato-Carmine as of 8/10/2020. Secondaries and Tertiaries must still be Obsidian.[/i] [i]* Goetia-born Banescale have the full range of Tomato-Carmine, Secondaries and Tertiaries are Obsidian.[/i] [b][u]GENE REQUIREMENTS**[/u][/b] [b]PRIMARY - [/b]Metallic, Iridescent, Ripple, Basic, Bar, Tiger, Giraffe, Petals (Sanguine only), Pinstripe (Tomato, Garnet, Blood, and Strawberry only). Any genes introducing accent colors aside from another shade of red are not permitted, though this excludes Iridescent and Basic. [b]SECONDARY -[/b] Any that don't introduce accent colors (excluding Butterfly and ones that introduce shades of red), but mostly Alloy, Shimmer, Butterfly, Noxtide, Constellation, Trail, Morph [b]TERTIARY - [/b]Scales Only [quote= Gaolers][i]**Goetia-born Gaolers have the following gene restrictions:[/i] [b]PRIMARY -[/b] Phantom, Tiger, Basic, Bar, Giraffe, Falcon, Pinstripe (Tomato, Garnet, Blood, and Strawberry only) Any genes introducing accent colors are not permitted, but different shades of red are fine. [b]SECONDARY -[/b] Primarily Trail, Daub, Hex, Bee, Facet, Stripes [b]TERTIARY -[/b] Scorpion Only[/quote] [quote=Banescale][i]**Goetia-born Banescale have the following gene restrictions:[/i] [b]PRIMARY -[/b] Metallic, Marble, Basic, Petals (Sanguine only), Pinstripe (Garnet, Blood, and Strawberry only). Any genes introducing accent colors are not permitted, but this excludes Basic. [b]SECONDARY -[/b] Alloy, Basic, Tear, Mottle, Safari, Stripes, Sugarplum, Trail [b]TERTIARY -[/b] Skeletal Only[/quote] [b][u]REQUIREMENTS FOR THE AFFLICTED[/u][/b] The Afflicted are incredibly rare, as the Entity rarely ever chooses only to afflict Goetia-born that come into contact with it instead of consuming them. On the off chance it does, however, this is how they appear. [u][b]COLOR REQUIREMENTS[/b][/u] PRIMARY - Obsidian SECONDARY - Obsidian TERTIARY - Tomato-Carmine [b][u]GENE REQUIREMENTS[/u][/b] PRIMARY - Metallic, Iridescent, Ripple, Basic SECONDARY - Alloy, Shimmer, Noxtide, Morph, Trail TERTIARY - Opal (Ruby, Cherry Only), Smirch, Thylacine, Okapi, Crackle, Veined [i]**Afflicted Gaolers have the following gene restrictions:[/i] PRIMARY - Basic SECONDARY - Trail, Basic Tertiary - Weathered, Thylacine, Opal (Ruby, Cherry Only), Veined [i]**Afflicted Banescale have the following gene restrictions:[/i] PRIMARY- Metallic, Basic, Marble SECONDARY - Alloy, Basic, Mottle TERTIARY - Squiggle (Blood, Cherry, Strawberry, Cerise Only), Trimmings [b]UPDATE: XXX Obsidian has been removed as an option for simplicity's sake. I'm really sorry.[/b] [s][i][u]Alternate Colors/Genes for Afflicted Modern Breeds:[/u][/i] [u][b]COLOR REQUIREMENTS[/b][/u] PRIMARY - Obsidian SECONDARY - Obsidian TERTIARY - Obsidian [b][u]GENE REQUIREMENTS[/u][/b] PRIMARY - Lionfish SECONDARY - Noxtide TERTIARY - Crackle[/s] The Afflicted usually have Glowing, Multi-Gaze, Dark Sclera, or Common as their eye types. ----- [emoji=special eyes size=1][b][u]EYE TYPES[/u][/b][emoji=special eyes size=1] [b]Common/Uncommon/Unusual/Rare -[/b] Your standard Goetia-born. Ones with these eye types don’t quite stand out in a crowd. [b]Faceted -[/b] A new mutation in the Underworld, Goetia-born with Faceted eyes are the Chainbreaker’s response to the growing threat of the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2397522]Hivemind[/url] in Sornieth. These rare Goetia-born are designed to fight against the hive, producing a cancelling signal that creates small dead zones within a hive and prevents effective communication between drones and their consciousness. [b]Multi-Gaze -[/b] Individuals possessing this mutation tend to be cause for concern, as this eye type is almost the same found on the Entity’s Vessels - minus an ominous glow, of course. While it’s clear to most that there’s no influence of the Entity in these Goetia-born, the more superstitious see it as an omen that something terrible will befall the legion of the ‘cursed’ individual. [b]Primal -[/b] Ones with Fire Primal, Plague Primal, and Light Primal are regarded as being spiritually closer to the Chainbreaker than most of their kin, and those of other elements have exceptionally strong elemental magic. (For example, Nature Primal Goetia-born can make trees bend to their will.) These individuals make for formidable foes on the field of battle, and are not easily tamed by mages. [b]Glowing -[/b] To many, this eye type is very unsettling, seen similarly to Multi-Gaze on account of the Entity’s Vessels having glowing eyes as well. Some argue that Goetia-born with Glowing eyes are cursed - others argue that they’re blessed, the light of their eyes representing the very light the Chainbreaker keeps alive in their realm. Centuries have passed since the eye type first manifested, and no one can seem to decide which is the common truth. [b]Dark Sclera -[/b] Goetia-born with Dark Sclera have a special gift. They can sense the Entity’s Vessels before they physically manifest on the battlefield, knowing when and where an attack will be hours in advance. They are invaluable to generals that need to know when to be ready for a wave of Vessels to strike. Pearlcatchers with Dark Sclera are twice as capable of sensing Vessels, and can even pinpoint an attack days in advance. Unfortunately for the generals, this eye type is very uncommon. [b]Goat -[/b] Individuals with Goat eyes tend to have an unusually strong connection to the Underworld's magic, rivaling that of those with Primal eyes. A Goetia-born with Goat eyes is seen as blessed by their deity, and are often respected by their peers. [b]Swirl -[/b] Those with Swirl are formidable adversaries in a battle of words. This is because they can flawlessly detect lies, those hypnotic eyes sighting every tell, every nervous tic, that shows an individual is lying. Some with this eye type would say they just have a sixth sense, others say it’s simply obvious when someone is covering up the truth. Whatever the case, Swirl-eyed Goetia-born are extremely useful when it comes to interrogation...or helping someone cheat at a card game or two. [b]Innocent -[/b] This eye type at most causes others to do a double-take when the Goetia-born possessing it passes by, but provides no special abilities. ...Unless one counts being seen as puppy-eyed and cute a special ability. Being taken seriously with this eye type can be a bit of a chore. The strongest in the subspecies are of the Plague, Light, and Fire elements, but all other elements are possible. Though the existence of the Plague element was an accident created after Fire by the Chainbreaker, it is just as pure as the other two elements. Elements other than these three tend to get mixed reactions, especially Ice. Ice is most often frowned upon in Goetia-born society, but blatant discrimination is against their law.
BREED REQUIREMENTS

All breeds!

COLOR REQUIREMENTS*

PRIMARY - Tomato-Carmine
SECONDARY - Obsidian
TERTIARY - Obsidian

*Goetia-born Gaolers have the full range of Tomato-Carmine as of 8/10/2020. Secondaries and Tertiaries must still be Obsidian.

* Goetia-born Banescale have the full range of Tomato-Carmine, Secondaries and Tertiaries are Obsidian.

GENE REQUIREMENTS**

PRIMARY - Metallic, Iridescent, Ripple, Basic, Bar, Tiger, Giraffe, Petals (Sanguine only), Pinstripe (Tomato, Garnet, Blood, and Strawberry only). Any genes introducing accent colors aside from another shade of red are not permitted, though this excludes Iridescent and Basic.

SECONDARY - Any that don't introduce accent colors (excluding Butterfly and ones that introduce shades of red), but mostly Alloy, Shimmer, Butterfly, Noxtide, Constellation, Trail, Morph

TERTIARY - Scales Only
Gaolers wrote:
**Goetia-born Gaolers have the following gene restrictions:

PRIMARY - Phantom, Tiger, Basic, Bar, Giraffe, Falcon, Pinstripe (Tomato, Garnet, Blood, and Strawberry only) Any genes introducing accent colors are not permitted, but different shades of red are fine.

SECONDARY - Primarily Trail, Daub, Hex, Bee, Facet, Stripes

TERTIARY - Scorpion Only
Banescale wrote:
**Goetia-born Banescale have the following gene restrictions:

PRIMARY - Metallic, Marble, Basic, Petals (Sanguine only), Pinstripe (Garnet, Blood, and Strawberry only). Any genes introducing accent colors are not permitted, but this excludes Basic.

SECONDARY - Alloy, Basic, Tear, Mottle, Safari, Stripes, Sugarplum, Trail

TERTIARY - Skeletal Only

REQUIREMENTS FOR THE AFFLICTED
The Afflicted are incredibly rare, as the Entity rarely ever chooses only to afflict Goetia-born that come into contact with it instead of consuming them. On the off chance it does, however, this is how they appear.

COLOR REQUIREMENTS

PRIMARY - Obsidian
SECONDARY - Obsidian
TERTIARY - Tomato-Carmine

GENE REQUIREMENTS

PRIMARY - Metallic, Iridescent, Ripple, Basic
SECONDARY - Alloy, Shimmer, Noxtide, Morph, Trail
TERTIARY - Opal (Ruby, Cherry Only), Smirch, Thylacine, Okapi, Crackle, Veined

**Afflicted Gaolers have the following gene restrictions:

PRIMARY - Basic
SECONDARY - Trail, Basic
Tertiary - Weathered, Thylacine, Opal (Ruby, Cherry Only), Veined

**Afflicted Banescale have the following gene restrictions:

PRIMARY- Metallic, Basic, Marble
SECONDARY - Alloy, Basic, Mottle
TERTIARY - Squiggle (Blood, Cherry, Strawberry, Cerise Only), Trimmings

UPDATE: XXX Obsidian has been removed as an option for simplicity's sake. I'm really sorry.
Alternate Colors/Genes for Afflicted Modern Breeds:

COLOR REQUIREMENTS

PRIMARY - Obsidian
SECONDARY - Obsidian
TERTIARY - Obsidian

GENE REQUIREMENTS

PRIMARY - Lionfish
SECONDARY - Noxtide
TERTIARY - Crackle

The Afflicted usually have Glowing, Multi-Gaze, Dark Sclera, or Common as their eye types.

EYE TYPES

Common/Uncommon/Unusual/Rare - Your standard Goetia-born. Ones with these eye types don’t quite stand out in a crowd.

Faceted - A new mutation in the Underworld, Goetia-born with Faceted eyes are the Chainbreaker’s response to the growing threat of the Hivemind in Sornieth. These rare Goetia-born are designed to fight against the hive, producing a cancelling signal that creates small dead zones within a hive and prevents effective communication between drones and their consciousness.

Multi-Gaze - Individuals possessing this mutation tend to be cause for concern, as this eye type is almost the same found on the Entity’s Vessels - minus an ominous glow, of course. While it’s clear to most that there’s no influence of the Entity in these Goetia-born, the more superstitious see it as an omen that something terrible will befall the legion of the ‘cursed’ individual.

Primal - Ones with Fire Primal, Plague Primal, and Light Primal are regarded as being spiritually closer to the Chainbreaker than most of their kin, and those of other elements have exceptionally strong elemental magic. (For example, Nature Primal Goetia-born can make trees bend to their will.) These individuals make for formidable foes on the field of battle, and are not easily tamed by mages.

Glowing - To many, this eye type is very unsettling, seen similarly to Multi-Gaze on account of the Entity’s Vessels having glowing eyes as well. Some argue that Goetia-born with Glowing eyes are cursed - others argue that they’re blessed, the light of their eyes representing the very light the Chainbreaker keeps alive in their realm. Centuries have passed since the eye type first manifested, and no one can seem to decide which is the common truth.

Dark Sclera - Goetia-born with Dark Sclera have a special gift. They can sense the Entity’s Vessels before they physically manifest on the battlefield, knowing when and where an attack will be hours in advance. They are invaluable to generals that need to know when to be ready for a wave of Vessels to strike. Pearlcatchers with Dark Sclera are twice as capable of sensing Vessels, and can even pinpoint an attack days in advance. Unfortunately for the generals, this eye type is very uncommon.

Goat - Individuals with Goat eyes tend to have an unusually strong connection to the Underworld's magic, rivaling that of those with Primal eyes. A Goetia-born with Goat eyes is seen as blessed by their deity, and are often respected by their peers.

Swirl - Those with Swirl are formidable adversaries in a battle of words. This is because they can flawlessly detect lies, those hypnotic eyes sighting every tell, every nervous tic, that shows an individual is lying. Some with this eye type would say they just have a sixth sense, others say it’s simply obvious when someone is covering up the truth. Whatever the case, Swirl-eyed Goetia-born are extremely useful when it comes to interrogation...or helping someone cheat at a card game or two.

Innocent - This eye type at most causes others to do a double-take when the Goetia-born possessing it passes by, but provides no special abilities. ...Unless one counts being seen as puppy-eyed and cute a special ability. Being taken seriously with this eye type can be a bit of a chore.

The strongest in the subspecies are of the Plague, Light, and Fire elements, but all other elements are possible. Though the existence of the Plague element was an accident created after Fire by the Chainbreaker, it is just as pure as the other two elements. Elements other than these three tend to get mixed reactions, especially Ice. Ice is most often frowned upon in Goetia-born society, but blatant discrimination is against their law.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
[b][u]BREED ROLES[/u][/b] ----- [columns][b]Bogsneak - [/b][size=3]These genius Goetia-born are masters of all things alchemy, ranging from the transmutation of metals, to combining items or creatures into something new, to creating elixirs as miracle cures or the deadliest of poisons. They’re more on the reclusive side compared to the rest of their brethren, usually slaving away in their laboratories as opposed to mingling with the public. Why form friendships with their neighbors when there’s work to be done? To a mage that summons one, Goetia-born Bogsneaks are a wellspring of knowledge regarding alchemic practices and potionmaking. They’re usually glad to take on a summoner as an apprentice of sorts, finding joy in teaching others of their greatest passions, be it fellow Goetia-born, dragon, or beast. [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=169&bodygene=17&breed=14&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=2b05fd8fb574f34350f8d81befcbbc77e903619c&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/columns] ----- [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=62&bodygene=17&breed=12&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=86dc1ca3e6e65ac13eb70c7ccee849ac5f80ea6e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][b]Coatl -[/b] [size=3]More often than not, Goetia-born Coatls are found to be treasurers or otherwise in charge of the safekeeping of objects of great monetary value. They’re a pleasant and trusting lot that tend to possess a great deal of riches of their own, but they choose to be charitable rather than greedy. Those less fortunate in their community can frequently count on a Goetia-born Coatl to help them get by when they truly need it. Due to their innate ability to find treasures both lost and hidden in addition to their generosity, they’re often called upon by mages that have lost something or individuals that are driven by greed. Initially Goetia-born Coatls are happy to help and see only the good in their summoner, and will leave peacefully once serving a kind dragon. But in the instance their trust is taken advantage of by a greedy dragon, they will fly into a rage and sap a great deal of the dragon’s life force as punishment for such disrespect. [/columns] ----- [columns][b]Fae -[/b] [size=3]Goetia-born Faes are known to primarily act as servants to other Goetia-born of high importance, such as generals, nobles, archivists, or if they’re lucky, even the Chainbreaker themself. Though usually eager to serve, they’re a notoriously mischievous bunch and only become more so when in large groups of their own breed. The saying “as much trouble as a flock of Faes” is common in the Underworld because of this, and strangely enough, Goetia-born Faes don’t disagree with it. Unlike the Faes of Sornieth, their Goetia-born lookalikes are capable of emoting both in facial expression and tone of voice, which often throws off their summoners. When it comes to summoning, Goetia-born Faes are the least dangerous breed among their brethren, only spelling trouble when summoned in large numbers. They’re valued by mages due to them acting as living magic amplifiers, as well as being very eager to serve. If summoned in higher numbers though, all bets for peace are off the table. These little imps will quickly make a mess of their summoner’s territory, requiring a banishing spell to send them back to the Underworld. [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=168&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=81708dae45687f3f19ed64a05220fe4ce8187a49&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/columns] ----- [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=161&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=1b54c33993866c5d1cef7ffb6626e4ffe02bdb4d&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][b]Guardian -[/b] [size=3]Goetia-born Guardians are the Underworld's finest sentinels, and are the breed most commonly seen handling border and portal defense both, as well as even guarding the Chainbreaker's temple. Due to their hardiness and physical might, they live up to their namesake in guarding their world. They tend to be all business, no whimsy or even an understanding of humor, leaving many a metaphor lost on them. Their dedication tends to be fully toward their duty, and would sooner die than fail if they can help it. The same goes for servitude to a summoner. If the summoner has a heart of gold or at the very least good intentions, a Goetia-born Guardian will give it their all in doing what their summoner asks of them...so long as it's similar to their usual duties in the Underworld. Should they betray their summoned companion however, they can expect to have about a thirty second head start in fleeing before being turned into a mere smear on the ground. [/columns] ----- [columns][b]Imperial -[/b] [size=3]Goetia-born Imperials are masters of any art they seek to excel in, no matter what that art may be. Many are born with untapped talent in various fields that differ from individual to individual, and for some it takes a bit of trial and error to find their true calling. Nearly every Goetia-born Imperial has mastered at least one art, and any that haven't tend to be frowned upon by their peers. It's most common to see them working among other breeds in the Underworld, and many of them serve in fighting off the Entity. To summoners, Goetia-born Imperials should be summoned only by highly experienced mages that rarely make mistakes. Much like Goetia-born Pearlcatchers, they are known to despise dragons - but unlike them, Goetia-born Imperials will devour summoners that fail to tame them in their first attempt. The risk of calling upon one is not without equal payoff to the mage that summons them, as this particular breed can impart their extensive knowledge and expertise unto their summoner. Not only that, but they possess some of the most devastating magic among their kin. [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=87&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=c78b256871fb3014137e73efaee7e8aaf5f8432f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/columns] ----- [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=132&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=9c3b15b2734f92e7767eff45a1e5a310697fa433&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][b]Mirror -[/b] [size=3]Patriotic to their cores, Goetia-born Mirrors adore their deity and serve them with utmost loyalty. They are ruthless, temperamental, and determined in their primary duty of hunting down sinners due for being taken to the Underworld to atone for their crimes. They don’t tire easily, and can continue hunts for days on end without rest. A Mirror that returns to the Underworld empty-taloned is dishonored by the rest of their pack, and knowing this, many refuse to return until they carry out their designated tasks. It’s very common to see them working under Goetia-born Gaolers as retrievers or fighting against the Entity with their brethren. It takes a ferocious spirit to summon a Goetia-born Mirror, one unafraid of the consequences should the ritual go wrong - and once started, a summoning for this breed cannot be backed out of. These Goetia-born despise cowards, especially cowards that can’t commit to their decisions. To them, if one can’t complete a task, they never should have undertaken it in the first place. There’s nothing that angers them more than a summoner ruled by fear, and they won’t hesitate to demand that they be faced unafraid. Breaking eye contact out of fear of meeting their burning eyes is not recommended. [/columns] ----- [columns][b]Nocturne -[/b] [size=3]Goetia-born of this breed tend to be tricksters, enjoying the full extent of the type of magic that comes naturally to them - illusory magic. The illusions they create can serve a variety of uses, from putting on shows during festivals in the Underworld to forms of punishment for sinners. They tend to love doing anything involving the need for illusions, so much so that when there isn't exactly a need for it, they resort to pranks on friends and family. In that case, it may evolve into a prank war between family members. The second innate ability of this breed is one highly important when bringing both dragons and beasts to the Underworld - the ability to grant understanding of any languages, eliminating language barriers between prisoners and the Goetia-born. They stand at the portals to Sornieth among the guards, granting prisoners the ability to understand their captors. This ability is also useful to summoners, and tends to be why this breed is called upon. Language barriers between dragons and beastclans don't do anything to aid tension, after all. [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=116&bodygene=17&breed=11&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=c0874a8907cc3c44eb0d293cab6b57c2d9bacc7a&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/columns] ----- [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=87&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=a5c30494d02e33a103610792f0fa9c4c43b0358f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][b]Pearlcatcher - [/b][size=3]Goetia-born Pearlcatchers are oracles, their pearls acting as tools that allow them to gaze into times both future and past with ease. They're often calm and serene in nature, though many can become highly stressed upon seeing terrible events lying ahead. The abilities they possess are highly valuable to planning battle tactics against the Entity. A summoner in Sornieth will quickly find that these Goetia-born have a strong dislike of dragons, and are not too keen on sharing their gift with them. They will lie about what they see in their pearls unless the summoner successfully casts a spell that forces them to speak honestly. Thankfully this usually impresses a Goetia-born Pearlcatcher, so there's little harm done.[/columns] ----- [columns][b]Ridgeback -[/b] [size=3]This breed is known for their unparalleled skill as architects, their innate ability in geomancy regardless of element aiding in the construction of glorious buildings and monuments. They're the first to be called when a tunnel or system of tunnels either needs to be created or navigated, excelling in doing both while ensuring that no cave-ins occur. Most would describe a Goetia-born Ridgeback as passionate, eccentric, or having a flair for the dramatic, putting flourishes into their work that leads to the creation of stunning architecture that outclasses even the best of Sornieth's architects. While most of this breed tend to be architects, some choose to follow a different path, such as blacksmithing or jewelry-making. Whatever path they take, it usually ties into geomancy somehow. Goetia-born Ridgebacks are primarily summoned by miners in need of someone to scout ahead in cave systems or mines, which can potentially be deadly to a group of regular dragons. For a Goetia-born Ridgeback however, the task is near effortless. They can easily sense where tunnels are weakest and require support, and can even sense approximately where ore veins lie in the rock. While an Earth dragon seems just as good for the task, a Goetia-born Ridgeback makes no mistakes, and is always able to spot potential accidents. For this reason, miners value them highly. [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=17&breed=5&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=33845816b9825d5ef11153b5a93f9a33037dd7d8&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/columns] ----- [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=43691e941882195f6c7f9a2bd37f03318293fb85&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][b]Skydancer -[/b] [size=3]Goetia-born Skydancers are known to have exceptional skills in magic and detecting magic, and are most commonly seen aiding other Goetia-born in their own magical practices. For example, one will often see one aiding their Bogsneak brethren in creating potions or assisting Tundras in healing. Some even practice different magical arts on their own, such as communing with the dead or refining archaic spells for modern use. On the battlefield, their skill in detecting magic is put to the test in the form of sending them out to scout out territory for signs of the Entity’s Vessels or the Afflicted. Though their Pearlcatcher brethren can foresee attacks and pinpoint where they’ll be, the readings may not always be clear. That’s where Skydancers come in, tracking down the Entity’s magical signature to find exactly where an attack will be, or where a straggler or two may be. The primary reason mages summon this breed are due to their ability to break down spells of various kinds in order to refine them, which they are typically more than happy to do for them. They love a good challenge as long as it involves magic. Like Sornieth’s own Skydancers, the Goetia-born lookalikes are also able to sense magic and emotion through their forehead gem and antennae, but in addition to that they also have the ability to sense a mage’s intentions when conducting a spell. This ability allows them to better understand the results they seek with their magic, and how to improve the spells so the desired result is reached. [/columns] ----- [columns][b]Snapper - [/b][size=3]Goetia-born of this breed are an easygoing bunch considered to be living archives of the Chainbreaker's teachings and the Underworld's history, their impeccable memories allowing them to remember information long enough to pass it onto the next generation of archivists that serve their deity. The information they record is written down by scribes, which are usually smaller breeds such as Faes or Spirals, onto scrolls that are then stored away in the archives of Martyr's Reach. Though they're seldom summoned by mages, those that do summon them are usually in pursuit of knowledge of the Underworld's history out of curiosity, or to better understand the rituals necessary for summoning other breeds or Goetia-born of higher ranking. Their knowledge is usually limited to only the history of the Underworld, but some Goetia-born Snappers have studied history during the times they'd been summoned to Sornieth. [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=61&bodygene=17&breed=9&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=c460a5fa714424f4a1cd9125cd81b2b7abf7f64a&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/columns] ----- [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=fc8c24fda8c158e928528dad83e1e8f984e06b34&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][b]Spiral - [/b][size=3]These Goetia-born are wild and free-spirited, favoring exploration and travel above carrying out duties in just one place. They’re messengers of the Underworld, their magic allowing them to travel great distances with or without passengers in little to no time at all. The speed in which they deliver messages or help others travel is what they pride themselves in, and they’ll be [i]sure[/i] to boast about it too, though to them it’s all in good fun. Summoners both dragon and beast alike can agree on one thing with Goetia-born Spirals, and it’s that there’s nothing else quite like the quality and precision of their teleportation magic, making it well worth putting up with their chattiness. They can suddenly bring their summoner from one territory to another, no matter the distance, or ensure their absolute safety through long journeys by other means. It matters not if it’s by land, air, or sea, they can always ensure safe travels. [/columns] ----- [columns][b]Tundra -[/b] [size=3]Goetia-born Tundras are peaceful souls, almost never seen battling the Entity or punishing sinful dragons in the Obsidian Firefalls. They instead choose to work as healers, and possess powerful healing magic to work miracles. Whether they be on the battlefield or in the city, they can always be relied on to heal their brethren. While many are healers, many are also monks of the Chainbreaker and be seen paying tribute to their deity in the civilian quarter of Martyr's Reach. They do so by offering up their magic to give the Chainbreaker more energy to maintain the realm's light. Their healing abilities can also be useful to summoners, but many are instead summoned for one of their other specialties - the ability to quell a feud between two or more parties to restore peace to a group. But just as they can bring peace to a situation, they can also bring chaos and sow distrust in a group if commanded to. Malicious summoners beware, however, or they may end up the next target of a Goetia-born Mirror pack for taking advantage of their Tundra brethren... [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=161&bodygene=17&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=6665291065270f3c191639706cf7fd70ea56f245&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/columns] ----- [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=454e5f371c1d82ef64e055445d894b07817c68e2&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][b]Wildclaw -[/b] [size=3]This breed is known for their sense of honor as well as their ferocity. They sit somewhere in the middle of the behavior of Goetia-born Mirrors and Guardians, not quite savage and not quite stoic protector. They’re warriors that are known to be fantastic generals and war tacticians, doing everything in their power to keep their soldiers alive on the battlefield and almost always succeeding in their efforts. For a summoner to gain their cooperation, a Goetia-born Wildclaw must be bested in claw-to-claw combat. Their greeting to a mage is always a challenge to a duel, so the summoner must be fully prepared for a sudden battle that cannot be avoided. If defeated, the respect of the Goetia-born is earned and they will obey nearly all orders. Despite gladly following their code of honor and serving the individual that defeated them, they do not tolerate disrespect. [/columns] ----- [columns][b]Gaoler -[/b][size=3] Goetia-born Gaolers can primarily be found in the Obsidian Firefalls, usually appointed to be wardens of imprisoned sinners and overseeing their punishments. They are stoic, strict, and ruthless with prisoners, knowing they have no reason to pity dragons or beasts that have committed atrocities to the many creatures that dwell in Sornieth. Despite their ruthlessness, they make certain that prisoners also receive adequate care and are well-fed and hydrated in between punishments, although this also depends on one’s crime. An attempt to get a rise out of a Goetia-born Gaoler will not work, as they are among the most even-tempered of their kind and remain professional even when being spat at by a rowdy prisoner. They aren’t as humorless as Guardians however, and do find the time for jokes, but mostly among their own breed alone. They are among the most stubborn when it comes to serving summoners, believing wholeheartedly that their duty lies in the Underworld and the Underworld alone. However, if a summoner is to ask of them something similar to what they do in their home realm, such as the incarceration of criminals in Sornieth or making one pay for their crimes, that they will happily do. Usually they’ll call upon their Goetia-born Mirror brethren for the task, but others like the challenge of going it alone. On very rare occasions, Goetia-born Gaolers will teach their summoner about more archaic magic, a fraction of what is used by the Chainbreaker themself. [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=161&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=33&winggene=32&wings=10&auth=bd31656fee3481e3c143c4ec53fa22dbc6d5858e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/columns] ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=45&winggene=49&wings=10&auth=27b542717ff40b38957d9300ca9484e19b934bde&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][b]Banescale -[/b] [size=3](Coming Soon) [/columns]
BREED ROLES

Bogsneak - These genius Goetia-born are masters of all things alchemy, ranging from the transmutation of metals, to combining items or creatures into something new, to creating elixirs as miracle cures or the deadliest of poisons. They’re more on the reclusive side compared to the rest of their brethren, usually slaving away in their laboratories as opposed to mingling with the public. Why form friendships with their neighbors when there’s work to be done?

To a mage that summons one, Goetia-born Bogsneaks are a wellspring of knowledge regarding alchemic practices and potionmaking. They’re usually glad to take on a summoner as an apprentice of sorts, finding joy in teaching others of their greatest passions, be it fellow Goetia-born, dragon, or beast.
dragon?age=1&body=169&bodygene=17&breed=14&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=2b05fd8fb574f34350f8d81befcbbc77e903619c&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=62&bodygene=17&breed=12&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=86dc1ca3e6e65ac13eb70c7ccee849ac5f80ea6e&dummyext=prev.png Coatl - More often than not, Goetia-born Coatls are found to be treasurers or otherwise in charge of the safekeeping of objects of great monetary value. They’re a pleasant and trusting lot that tend to possess a great deal of riches of their own, but they choose to be charitable rather than greedy. Those less fortunate in their community can frequently count on a Goetia-born Coatl to help them get by when they truly need it.

Due to their innate ability to find treasures both lost and hidden in addition to their generosity, they’re often called upon by mages that have lost something or individuals that are driven by greed. Initially Goetia-born Coatls are happy to help and see only the good in their summoner, and will leave peacefully once serving a kind dragon. But in the instance their trust is taken advantage of by a greedy dragon, they will fly into a rage and sap a great deal of the dragon’s life force as punishment for such disrespect.

Fae - Goetia-born Faes are known to primarily act as servants to other Goetia-born of high importance, such as generals, nobles, archivists, or if they’re lucky, even the Chainbreaker themself. Though usually eager to serve, they’re a notoriously mischievous bunch and only become more so when in large groups of their own breed. The saying “as much trouble as a flock of Faes” is common in the Underworld because of this, and strangely enough, Goetia-born Faes don’t disagree with it. Unlike the Faes of Sornieth, their Goetia-born lookalikes are capable of emoting both in facial expression and tone of voice, which often throws off their summoners.

When it comes to summoning, Goetia-born Faes are the least dangerous breed among their brethren, only spelling trouble when summoned in large numbers. They’re valued by mages due to them acting as living magic amplifiers, as well as being very eager to serve. If summoned in higher numbers though, all bets for peace are off the table. These little imps will quickly make a mess of their summoner’s territory, requiring a banishing spell to send them back to the Underworld.
dragon?age=1&body=168&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=81708dae45687f3f19ed64a05220fe4ce8187a49&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=161&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=1b54c33993866c5d1cef7ffb6626e4ffe02bdb4d&dummyext=prev.png Guardian - Goetia-born Guardians are the Underworld's finest sentinels, and are the breed most commonly seen handling border and portal defense both, as well as even guarding the Chainbreaker's temple. Due to their hardiness and physical might, they live up to their namesake in guarding their world. They tend to be all business, no whimsy or even an understanding of humor, leaving many a metaphor lost on them. Their dedication tends to be fully toward their duty, and would sooner die than fail if they can help it.

The same goes for servitude to a summoner. If the summoner has a heart of gold or at the very least good intentions, a Goetia-born Guardian will give it their all in doing what their summoner asks of them...so long as it's similar to their usual duties in the Underworld. Should they betray their summoned companion however, they can expect to have about a thirty second head start in fleeing before being turned into a mere smear on the ground.

Imperial - Goetia-born Imperials are masters of any art they seek to excel in, no matter what that art may be. Many are born with untapped talent in various fields that differ from individual to individual, and for some it takes a bit of trial and error to find their true calling. Nearly every Goetia-born Imperial has mastered at least one art, and any that haven't tend to be frowned upon by their peers. It's most common to see them working among other breeds in the Underworld, and many of them serve in fighting off the Entity.

To summoners, Goetia-born Imperials should be summoned only by highly experienced mages that rarely make mistakes. Much like Goetia-born Pearlcatchers, they are known to despise dragons - but unlike them, Goetia-born Imperials will devour summoners that fail to tame them in their first attempt. The risk of calling upon one is not without equal payoff to the mage that summons them, as this particular breed can impart their extensive knowledge and expertise unto their summoner. Not only that, but they possess some of the most devastating magic among their kin.
dragon?age=1&body=87&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=c78b256871fb3014137e73efaee7e8aaf5f8432f&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=132&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=9c3b15b2734f92e7767eff45a1e5a310697fa433&dummyext=prev.png Mirror - Patriotic to their cores, Goetia-born Mirrors adore their deity and serve them with utmost loyalty. They are ruthless, temperamental, and determined in their primary duty of hunting down sinners due for being taken to the Underworld to atone for their crimes. They don’t tire easily, and can continue hunts for days on end without rest. A Mirror that returns to the Underworld empty-taloned is dishonored by the rest of their pack, and knowing this, many refuse to return until they carry out their designated tasks. It’s very common to see them working under Goetia-born Gaolers as retrievers or fighting against the Entity with their brethren.

It takes a ferocious spirit to summon a Goetia-born Mirror, one unafraid of the consequences should the ritual go wrong - and once started, a summoning for this breed cannot be backed out of. These Goetia-born despise cowards, especially cowards that can’t commit to their decisions. To them, if one can’t complete a task, they never should have undertaken it in the first place. There’s nothing that angers them more than a summoner ruled by fear, and they won’t hesitate to demand that they be faced unafraid. Breaking eye contact out of fear of meeting their burning eyes is not recommended.

Nocturne - Goetia-born of this breed tend to be tricksters, enjoying the full extent of the type of magic that comes naturally to them - illusory magic. The illusions they create can serve a variety of uses, from putting on shows during festivals in the Underworld to forms of punishment for sinners. They tend to love doing anything involving the need for illusions, so much so that when there isn't exactly a need for it, they resort to pranks on friends and family. In that case, it may evolve into a prank war between family members.

The second innate ability of this breed is one highly important when bringing both dragons and beasts to the Underworld - the ability to grant understanding of any languages, eliminating language barriers between prisoners and the Goetia-born. They stand at the portals to Sornieth among the guards, granting prisoners the ability to understand their captors. This ability is also useful to summoners, and tends to be why this breed is called upon. Language barriers between dragons and beastclans don't do anything to aid tension, after all.
dragon?age=1&body=116&bodygene=17&breed=11&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=c0874a8907cc3c44eb0d293cab6b57c2d9bacc7a&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=87&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=a5c30494d02e33a103610792f0fa9c4c43b0358f&dummyext=prev.png Pearlcatcher - Goetia-born Pearlcatchers are oracles, their pearls acting as tools that allow them to gaze into times both future and past with ease. They're often calm and serene in nature, though many can become highly stressed upon seeing terrible events lying ahead. The abilities they possess are highly valuable to planning battle tactics against the Entity.

A summoner in Sornieth will quickly find that these Goetia-born have a strong dislike of dragons, and are not too keen on sharing their gift with them. They will lie about what they see in their pearls unless the summoner successfully casts a spell that forces them to speak honestly. Thankfully this usually impresses a Goetia-born Pearlcatcher, so there's little harm done.

Ridgeback - This breed is known for their unparalleled skill as architects, their innate ability in geomancy regardless of element aiding in the construction of glorious buildings and monuments. They're the first to be called when a tunnel or system of tunnels either needs to be created or navigated, excelling in doing both while ensuring that no cave-ins occur. Most would describe a Goetia-born Ridgeback as passionate, eccentric, or having a flair for the dramatic, putting flourishes into their work that leads to the creation of stunning architecture that outclasses even the best of Sornieth's architects. While most of this breed tend to be architects, some choose to follow a different path, such as blacksmithing or jewelry-making. Whatever path they take, it usually ties into geomancy somehow.

Goetia-born Ridgebacks are primarily summoned by miners in need of someone to scout ahead in cave systems or mines, which can potentially be deadly to a group of regular dragons. For a Goetia-born Ridgeback however, the task is near effortless. They can easily sense where tunnels are weakest and require support, and can even sense approximately where ore veins lie in the rock. While an Earth dragon seems just as good for the task, a Goetia-born Ridgeback makes no mistakes, and is always able to spot potential accidents. For this reason, miners value them highly.
dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=17&breed=5&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=33845816b9825d5ef11153b5a93f9a33037dd7d8&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=43691e941882195f6c7f9a2bd37f03318293fb85&dummyext=prev.png Skydancer - Goetia-born Skydancers are known to have exceptional skills in magic and detecting magic, and are most commonly seen aiding other Goetia-born in their own magical practices. For example, one will often see one aiding their Bogsneak brethren in creating potions or assisting Tundras in healing. Some even practice different magical arts on their own, such as communing with the dead or refining archaic spells for modern use. On the battlefield, their skill in detecting magic is put to the test in the form of sending them out to scout out territory for signs of the Entity’s Vessels or the Afflicted. Though their Pearlcatcher brethren can foresee attacks and pinpoint where they’ll be, the readings may not always be clear. That’s where Skydancers come in, tracking down the Entity’s magical signature to find exactly where an attack will be, or where a straggler or two may be.

The primary reason mages summon this breed are due to their ability to break down spells of various kinds in order to refine them, which they are typically more than happy to do for them. They love a good challenge as long as it involves magic. Like Sornieth’s own Skydancers, the Goetia-born lookalikes are also able to sense magic and emotion through their forehead gem and antennae, but in addition to that they also have the ability to sense a mage’s intentions when conducting a spell. This ability allows them to better understand the results they seek with their magic, and how to improve the spells so the desired result is reached.

Snapper - Goetia-born of this breed are an easygoing bunch considered to be living archives of the Chainbreaker's teachings and the Underworld's history, their impeccable memories allowing them to remember information long enough to pass it onto the next generation of archivists that serve their deity. The information they record is written down by scribes, which are usually smaller breeds such as Faes or Spirals, onto scrolls that are then stored away in the archives of Martyr's Reach.

Though they're seldom summoned by mages, those that do summon them are usually in pursuit of knowledge of the Underworld's history out of curiosity, or to better understand the rituals necessary for summoning other breeds or Goetia-born of higher ranking. Their knowledge is usually limited to only the history of the Underworld, but some Goetia-born Snappers have studied history during the times they'd been summoned to Sornieth.
dragon?age=1&body=61&bodygene=17&breed=9&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=c460a5fa714424f4a1cd9125cd81b2b7abf7f64a&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=fc8c24fda8c158e928528dad83e1e8f984e06b34&dummyext=prev.png Spiral - These Goetia-born are wild and free-spirited, favoring exploration and travel above carrying out duties in just one place. They’re messengers of the Underworld, their magic allowing them to travel great distances with or without passengers in little to no time at all. The speed in which they deliver messages or help others travel is what they pride themselves in, and they’ll be sure to boast about it too, though to them it’s all in good fun.

Summoners both dragon and beast alike can agree on one thing with Goetia-born Spirals, and it’s that there’s nothing else quite like the quality and precision of their teleportation magic, making it well worth putting up with their chattiness. They can suddenly bring their summoner from one territory to another, no matter the distance, or ensure their absolute safety through long journeys by other means. It matters not if it’s by land, air, or sea, they can always ensure safe travels.

Tundra - Goetia-born Tundras are peaceful souls, almost never seen battling the Entity or punishing sinful dragons in the Obsidian Firefalls. They instead choose to work as healers, and possess powerful healing magic to work miracles. Whether they be on the battlefield or in the city, they can always be relied on to heal their brethren. While many are healers, many are also monks of the Chainbreaker and be seen paying tribute to their deity in the civilian quarter of Martyr's Reach. They do so by offering up their magic to give the Chainbreaker more energy to maintain the realm's light.

Their healing abilities can also be useful to summoners, but many are instead summoned for one of their other specialties - the ability to quell a feud between two or more parties to restore peace to a group. But just as they can bring peace to a situation, they can also bring chaos and sow distrust in a group if commanded to. Malicious summoners beware, however, or they may end up the next target of a Goetia-born Mirror pack for taking advantage of their Tundra brethren...
dragon?age=1&body=161&bodygene=17&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=6665291065270f3c191639706cf7fd70ea56f245&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=454e5f371c1d82ef64e055445d894b07817c68e2&dummyext=prev.png Wildclaw - This breed is known for their sense of honor as well as their ferocity. They sit somewhere in the middle of the behavior of Goetia-born Mirrors and Guardians, not quite savage and not quite stoic protector. They’re warriors that are known to be fantastic generals and war tacticians, doing everything in their power to keep their soldiers alive on the battlefield and almost always succeeding in their efforts.

For a summoner to gain their cooperation, a Goetia-born Wildclaw must be bested in claw-to-claw combat. Their greeting to a mage is always a challenge to a duel, so the summoner must be fully prepared for a sudden battle that cannot be avoided. If defeated, the respect of the Goetia-born is earned and they will obey nearly all orders. Despite gladly following their code of honor and serving the individual that defeated them, they do not tolerate disrespect.

Gaoler - Goetia-born Gaolers can primarily be found in the Obsidian Firefalls, usually appointed to be wardens of imprisoned sinners and overseeing their punishments. They are stoic, strict, and ruthless with prisoners, knowing they have no reason to pity dragons or beasts that have committed atrocities to the many creatures that dwell in Sornieth. Despite their ruthlessness, they make certain that prisoners also receive adequate care and are well-fed and hydrated in between punishments, although this also depends on one’s crime. An attempt to get a rise out of a Goetia-born Gaoler will not work, as they are among the most even-tempered of their kind and remain professional even when being spat at by a rowdy prisoner. They aren’t as humorless as Guardians however, and do find the time for jokes, but mostly among their own breed alone.

They are among the most stubborn when it comes to serving summoners, believing wholeheartedly that their duty lies in the Underworld and the Underworld alone. However, if a summoner is to ask of them something similar to what they do in their home realm, such as the incarceration of criminals in Sornieth or making one pay for their crimes, that they will happily do. Usually they’ll call upon their Goetia-born Mirror brethren for the task, but others like the challenge of going it alone. On very rare occasions, Goetia-born Gaolers will teach their summoner about more archaic magic, a fraction of what is used by the Chainbreaker themself.
dragon?age=1&body=161&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=33&winggene=32&wings=10&auth=bd31656fee3481e3c143c4ec53fa22dbc6d5858e&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=45&winggene=49&wings=10&auth=27b542717ff40b38957d9300ca9484e19b934bde&dummyext=prev.png Banescale - (Coming Soon)
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
[b][u]GOETIA-BORN CLASSES[/u][/b] Goetia-born dragons are often separated into different classes in their society, and these titles can be awarded regardless of breed specialty - they denote an individual’s power among their peers and gauge how difficult an individual is to summon. Class title does not equal gender, and every male, female, or other in their respective classes go by the following titles. [b]Kings - [/b]The most powerful and important individuals in Goetia-born society, kings aim to keep the peace among their kin and hold an air of authority about them. Some individuals of this class serve the Chainbreaker directly, and are their most devoted acolytes. Others are highly respected war generals, appointed by Phenex and Ajatar themselves. These Goetia-born are the most difficult to summon, and usually aren't pleased to be drawn away from their work. [b]Dukes -[/b] Goetia-born of this class are nobles that tend to follow the orders of kings, but also have enough power to act on their own in keeping peace and health intact in their communities or as leaders of their own legions. Unlike kings, they are seldom seen on a battlefield and instead work within Goetia-born settlements. Some run postal services, health services, or help manufacture tools or brew potions to aid in everyday life. They are easier to summon than kings, but it's still wise for only the experienced to try summoning them. When a king can’t respond to a summoner, a duke working beneath them will appear in their place. [b]Princes -[/b]This class follows the orders of kings and dukes both, and most actions they wish to take for their communities must first go through their higher-ups. They help manage groups under kings and dukes on and off the battlefield, and can be seen handling things such as business branches or battle squadrons, or even leading archivists in Martyr’s Reach. Despite the title name, not all princes are nobles. They're wild cards when it comes to difficulty level in summoning - some put up a fight and resist, others happily respond to being called upon. [b]Marquises -[/b] These Goetia-born are upper class common citizens. None are nobles, and they all serve a variety of duties under princes, dukes, and kings. On the field of battle against the Entity, a single marquis may lead a small team of knights in scouting out areas where Vessels may be pouring in from, usually responding to the visions of Pearlcatchers in their respective divisions. Many are also wardens in the Obsidian Firefalls as well, or run small businesses within or close to Lighthaven Paradise. They’re rather easy to summon and rarely put up a fight, but it isn’t unheard of for one to resist. [b]Knights -[/b] Common citizens that aren’t typically of noble descent. Many are seen on a battlefield, but just as many serve other common duties as well. This is the most common class seen in Goetia-born society. Knights are typically very easy to summon, usually unable to resist being called upon. Their difficulty level as far as summoning goes relies entirely on their breed, given the metal required to summon them is rather easy to obtain. [quote=The First Three]In addition to these classes, there are three unique ones, owned only by the Chainbreaker's first three children. [b]King of Kings -[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=353509&tab=dragon&did=49949187]Phenex[/url] only. As the Chainbreaker's eldest, the voice of flame stands above all kings, one step below the Chainbreaker. She speaks on behalf of the Underworld's beloved deity. [b]King of Dukes and Princes -[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=353509&did=50406778]Ajatar[/url] only. Though created by accident, Ajatar remains the middle child of the First Three. She reigns above all dukes and princes, and is the only one among her sisters that can still fight the Entity. [b]King of Marquises and Knights -[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=353509&did=51427960]Ekhi[/url] only. She is the youngest of the First Three, and fell to the unyielding force that is the Entity. She once reigned over all marquises and knights, but her sisters have taken on her duty as she remains imprisoned for her own safety.[/quote] [u][b]TRUE NAMES[/b][/u] More commonly used in ancient times in the Underworld, true names are long, twisty titles used only as a formality present day. They tend to be over the top and brutally intense, and above all else are always unique to each individual. These names are a reflection of an individual's soul, the words manifesting in one's mind from the moment they are hatched and are never forgotten. Most true names mention light, fire, metal, or justice, but there are plenty out there that don't fit the norm. [i](Examples: All-Sounding Voice of Fiery Justice and Vessel of Infernal Fury, Festering Fear-Bringing Destroyer of All That Seeks the Disruption of Peace)[/i] True names are used as a formality when two high-ranking Goetia-born (such as two generals) meet, calling each other first by their true names, then by their common names. The First Three also address those they meet with in the same manner to denote respect and common ground.
GOETIA-BORN CLASSES
Goetia-born dragons are often separated into different classes in their society, and these titles can be awarded regardless of breed specialty - they denote an individual’s power among their peers and gauge how difficult an individual is to summon. Class title does not equal gender, and every male, female, or other in their respective classes go by the following titles.

Kings - The most powerful and important individuals in Goetia-born society, kings aim to keep the peace among their kin and hold an air of authority about them. Some individuals of this class serve the Chainbreaker directly, and are their most devoted acolytes. Others are highly respected war generals, appointed by Phenex and Ajatar themselves. These Goetia-born are the most difficult to summon, and usually aren't pleased to be drawn away from their work.

Dukes - Goetia-born of this class are nobles that tend to follow the orders of kings, but also have enough power to act on their own in keeping peace and health intact in their communities or as leaders of their own legions. Unlike kings, they are seldom seen on a battlefield and instead work within Goetia-born settlements. Some run postal services, health services, or help manufacture tools or brew potions to aid in everyday life. They are easier to summon than kings, but it's still wise for only the experienced to try summoning them. When a king can’t respond to a summoner, a duke working beneath them will appear in their place.

Princes -This class follows the orders of kings and dukes both, and most actions they wish to take for their communities must first go through their higher-ups. They help manage groups under kings and dukes on and off the battlefield, and can be seen handling things such as business branches or battle squadrons, or even leading archivists in Martyr’s Reach. Despite the title name, not all princes are nobles. They're wild cards when it comes to difficulty level in summoning - some put up a fight and resist, others happily respond to being called upon.

Marquises - These Goetia-born are upper class common citizens. None are nobles, and they all serve a variety of duties under princes, dukes, and kings. On the field of battle against the Entity, a single marquis may lead a small team of knights in scouting out areas where Vessels may be pouring in from, usually responding to the visions of Pearlcatchers in their respective divisions. Many are also wardens in the Obsidian Firefalls as well, or run small businesses within or close to Lighthaven Paradise. They’re rather easy to summon and rarely put up a fight, but it isn’t unheard of for one to resist.

Knights - Common citizens that aren’t typically of noble descent. Many are seen on a battlefield, but just as many serve other common duties as well. This is the most common class seen in Goetia-born society. Knights are typically very easy to summon, usually unable to resist being called upon. Their difficulty level as far as summoning goes relies entirely on their breed, given the metal required to summon them is rather easy to obtain.

The First Three wrote:
In addition to these classes, there are three unique ones, owned only by the Chainbreaker's first three children.

King of Kings - Phenex only. As the Chainbreaker's eldest, the voice of flame stands above all kings, one step below the Chainbreaker. She speaks on behalf of the Underworld's beloved deity.

King of Dukes and Princes - Ajatar only. Though created by accident, Ajatar remains the middle child of the First Three. She reigns above all dukes and princes, and is the only one among her sisters that can still fight the Entity.

King of Marquises and Knights - Ekhi only. She is the youngest of the First Three, and fell to the unyielding force that is the Entity. She once reigned over all marquises and knights, but her sisters have taken on her duty as she remains imprisoned for her own safety.

TRUE NAMES

More commonly used in ancient times in the Underworld, true names are long, twisty titles used only as a formality present day. They tend to be over the top and brutally intense, and above all else are always unique to each individual. These names are a reflection of an individual's soul, the words manifesting in one's mind from the moment they are hatched and are never forgotten. Most true names mention light, fire, metal, or justice, but there are plenty out there that don't fit the norm. (Examples: All-Sounding Voice of Fiery Justice and Vessel of Infernal Fury, Festering Fear-Bringing Destroyer of All That Seeks the Disruption of Peace)

True names are used as a formality when two high-ranking Goetia-born (such as two generals) meet, calling each other first by their true names, then by their common names. The First Three also address those they meet with in the same manner to denote respect and common ground.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
SUMMONING: A GUIDE

An art known only through rumors and ancient texts, summoning is the most common means of bringing a fabled Goetia-born to the realm of Sornieth. First discovered by a clan of mages from an age long past, the art was brought to fruition using the knowledge of former prisoners, captive Goetia-born if they were lucky, and the mages' preexisting knowledge of summoning familiars.

To summon one of these mighty beings, one first has to draw a circle on the ground. It matters not if the circle is made from paint, chalk, or even merely a ring drawn in the dirt, as long as it's a drawn circle, it'll work. Next, elemental runes must be drawn in the place of numbers of a clock, the placement of the number "12" being left blank. The runes must be drawn clockwise from oldest to youngest flight - beginning with Earth, and ending with Arcane. Once those are drawn, a second ring must be drawn, enclosing the runes within the two circles. These runes will open the door to Sornieth. From there one must then draw a thick four-pointed star with an "X" sealing off each point in the center. In the bottom three points must have the runes for Plague, Fire, and Light drawn upside-down in clockwise order. For the remaining point, the symbol for Metal must be drawn upright. These are the symbols for the Chainbreaker and their first three children, and will open the door to the Underworld.

The second stage is the offering fit for the Underworld's true element - metal. In the empty section in the clock pattern of the summoning circle, a piece of metal, preferably jewelry, must be placed. What metal is required depends on the rank of the Goetia-born being summoned. The list is as follows:
  • Kings require pure platinum.
  • Dukes require pure gold.
  • Princes require pure silver.
  • Marquises require pure iron.
  • Knights require pure copper.

With the summoning circle truly complete, then it is time for the next stage - the incantation. In the language of the Underworld, the following words must be spoken: "From the turbulent domain of the Eleven, I call to the fiery depths guarded by the Infernal One! With soul true and heart pure, I beseech thee to lend the aid of thy own creations! Should my spirit be found tainted, I surrender myself to thy judgement!"

From there, a Goetia-born of the corresponding rank or rarely one lower will appear within the circle, always the breed one has in mind at the time of the incantation. Depending on the breed, different procedures must be taken to make certain the Goetia-born sees their summoner as worthy of their help. For example, a Wildclaw will demand their summoner duel them, and will refuse to serve unless bested. A Pearlcatcher must have a triangle rune drawn in the air before them to get them to speak truthfully. An Imperial must immediately be struck with a binding spell to prevent them from lashing out against those they deem unworthy. A Mirror cannot be met with cowardice. A Gaoler may only be stubborn with listening, but they aren't outright dangerous. Most other breeds are more agreeable, and require no extra precaution.

Once a specific Goetia-born is called forth and the summoner learns their name, that exact individual can be summoned once again. However, trying to summon the same individual again may not be successful depending on what they happen to be doing in the Underworld at that time.

SUMMONING: WHAT'S IT LIKE FOR THEM?

For the Goetia-born, summoning has become a part of everyday life. There were measures taken by the Chainbreaker to prevent their children from being inconvenienced by being summoned, a prime example being that the First Three cannot be summoned under any circumstances, nor can the Chainbreaker or the Entity. For the safety of both worlds, the Afflicted can't be summoned either. For regular Goetia-born, depending on their rank and importance in society, they can have a greater resistance to answering a summoner, and the call will be forwarded to a different Goetia-born to answer. A summoning may be bounced around from individual to individual, but eventually the call cannot be resisted and the last to be called upon will be successfully summoned. In the event a specific individual is summoned and they resist, the call will then go to a member of that individual's legion, even if they're of higher or lower rank.

Another measure taken is that an individual cannot be summoned if they aren't idle. If in the middle of a task, such as cooking, working, or battling, the call is immediately bounced to another individual. Unfortunately, sleeping counts as being idle, and an individual may have a very rude awakening thanks to a dragon or beast. It may have been a little oversight of the Chainbreaker.

Being summoned can be a bit disorienting, as space and time bends to transport a Goetia-born to Sornieth. Most that are called upon often would advise others to close their eyes until the transport is complete, as it limits the vertigo one might feel. A howling rush of warm wind that suddenly shifts to the temperature of the area they're summoned to, the change of the land or floor beneath their feet, and then an abrupt stillness mark a successful summoning. At this point, a Goetia-born will greet their summoner however they please, some even having a speech they've memorized for the event.
SUMMONING: A GUIDE

An art known only through rumors and ancient texts, summoning is the most common means of bringing a fabled Goetia-born to the realm of Sornieth. First discovered by a clan of mages from an age long past, the art was brought to fruition using the knowledge of former prisoners, captive Goetia-born if they were lucky, and the mages' preexisting knowledge of summoning familiars.

To summon one of these mighty beings, one first has to draw a circle on the ground. It matters not if the circle is made from paint, chalk, or even merely a ring drawn in the dirt, as long as it's a drawn circle, it'll work. Next, elemental runes must be drawn in the place of numbers of a clock, the placement of the number "12" being left blank. The runes must be drawn clockwise from oldest to youngest flight - beginning with Earth, and ending with Arcane. Once those are drawn, a second ring must be drawn, enclosing the runes within the two circles. These runes will open the door to Sornieth. From there one must then draw a thick four-pointed star with an "X" sealing off each point in the center. In the bottom three points must have the runes for Plague, Fire, and Light drawn upside-down in clockwise order. For the remaining point, the symbol for Metal must be drawn upright. These are the symbols for the Chainbreaker and their first three children, and will open the door to the Underworld.

The second stage is the offering fit for the Underworld's true element - metal. In the empty section in the clock pattern of the summoning circle, a piece of metal, preferably jewelry, must be placed. What metal is required depends on the rank of the Goetia-born being summoned. The list is as follows:
  • Kings require pure platinum.
  • Dukes require pure gold.
  • Princes require pure silver.
  • Marquises require pure iron.
  • Knights require pure copper.

With the summoning circle truly complete, then it is time for the next stage - the incantation. In the language of the Underworld, the following words must be spoken: "From the turbulent domain of the Eleven, I call to the fiery depths guarded by the Infernal One! With soul true and heart pure, I beseech thee to lend the aid of thy own creations! Should my spirit be found tainted, I surrender myself to thy judgement!"

From there, a Goetia-born of the corresponding rank or rarely one lower will appear within the circle, always the breed one has in mind at the time of the incantation. Depending on the breed, different procedures must be taken to make certain the Goetia-born sees their summoner as worthy of their help. For example, a Wildclaw will demand their summoner duel them, and will refuse to serve unless bested. A Pearlcatcher must have a triangle rune drawn in the air before them to get them to speak truthfully. An Imperial must immediately be struck with a binding spell to prevent them from lashing out against those they deem unworthy. A Mirror cannot be met with cowardice. A Gaoler may only be stubborn with listening, but they aren't outright dangerous. Most other breeds are more agreeable, and require no extra precaution.

Once a specific Goetia-born is called forth and the summoner learns their name, that exact individual can be summoned once again. However, trying to summon the same individual again may not be successful depending on what they happen to be doing in the Underworld at that time.

SUMMONING: WHAT'S IT LIKE FOR THEM?

For the Goetia-born, summoning has become a part of everyday life. There were measures taken by the Chainbreaker to prevent their children from being inconvenienced by being summoned, a prime example being that the First Three cannot be summoned under any circumstances, nor can the Chainbreaker or the Entity. For the safety of both worlds, the Afflicted can't be summoned either. For regular Goetia-born, depending on their rank and importance in society, they can have a greater resistance to answering a summoner, and the call will be forwarded to a different Goetia-born to answer. A summoning may be bounced around from individual to individual, but eventually the call cannot be resisted and the last to be called upon will be successfully summoned. In the event a specific individual is summoned and they resist, the call will then go to a member of that individual's legion, even if they're of higher or lower rank.

Another measure taken is that an individual cannot be summoned if they aren't idle. If in the middle of a task, such as cooking, working, or battling, the call is immediately bounced to another individual. Unfortunately, sleeping counts as being idle, and an individual may have a very rude awakening thanks to a dragon or beast. It may have been a little oversight of the Chainbreaker.

Being summoned can be a bit disorienting, as space and time bends to transport a Goetia-born to Sornieth. Most that are called upon often would advise others to close their eyes until the transport is complete, as it limits the vertigo one might feel. A howling rush of warm wind that suddenly shifts to the temperature of the area they're summoned to, the change of the land or floor beneath their feet, and then an abrupt stillness mark a successful summoning. At this point, a Goetia-born will greet their summoner however they please, some even having a speech they've memorized for the event.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
SUPPLEMENTAL LORE

Tales from the Underworld, of happenings long past as well as present.

Coming Soon!
SUPPLEMENTAL LORE

Tales from the Underworld, of happenings long past as well as present.

Coming Soon!
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
[u][b]RESOURCES[/b][/u] [u]Bio Template[u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/J5yiGig.png[/img] [center][u][size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/17JIbywh61B4cUIV5cLsCS7hZ4stuDieU72kxPNEaYxA/edit?usp=sharing]Code HERE[/url][/size][/u][/center] [u]Signature/Button[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2773029][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/580477996012535810/603431095643668480/goetiasmall3.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2773029][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/580477996012535810/603431095643668480/goetiasmall3.png[/img][/url][/code] [u]Banner[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2773029][img]https://i.imgur.com/2Sr0t7c.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2773029][img]https://i.imgur.com/2Sr0t7c.png[/img][/url][/code]
RESOURCES

Bio Template
J5yiGig.png

Signature/Button
goetiasmall3.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2773029][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/580477996012535810/603431095643668480/goetiasmall3.png[/img][/url]

Banner

2Sr0t7c.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2773029][img]https://i.imgur.com/2Sr0t7c.png[/img][/url]
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
[b][u]REGISTRY[/u][/b] Goetia-born that meet the gene requirements are registered here! [u]Madrigalism[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49949187][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/499492/49949187p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50406778][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/504068/50406778p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51427960][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/514280/51427960p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45144287][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/451443/45144287p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49181858][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/491819/49181858p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51104534][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/511046/51104534p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32083041][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/320831/32083041p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51936916][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/519370/51936916p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49994672][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/499947/49994672p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53429702][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/534298/53429702p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50438486][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/504385/50438486p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54457115][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/544572/54457115p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55404062][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/554041/55404062p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52357960][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/523580/52357960p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49682027][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/496821/49682027p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50874590][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/508746/50874590p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52354738][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/523548/52354738p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55920402][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/559205/55920402p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50396913][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/503970/50396913p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50396911][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/503970/50396911p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55765754][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/557658/55765754p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51535315][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/515354/51535315p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55755655][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/557557/55755655p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55491465][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/554915/55491465p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56648106][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566482/56648106p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56767040][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/567671/56767040p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58245155][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/582452/58245155p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58108084][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/581081/58108084p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53222876][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/532229/53222876p.png[/img][/url] [u]M42[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57903127][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/579032/57903127p.png[/img][/url] [u]Aberran[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55352656][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/553527/55352656p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53447022][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/534471/53447022p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55755656][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/557557/55755656p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53864641][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/538647/53864641p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51441270][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/514413/51441270p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52764364][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/527644/52764364p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45629246][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/456293/45629246p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51435591][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/514356/51435591p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53367126][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/533672/53367126p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52779411][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/527795/52779411p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56824583][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/568246/56824583p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56227592][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/562276/56227592p.png[/img][/url] [u]Mantakorra[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52745511][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/527456/52745511p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52890844][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/528909/52890844p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54026284][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/540263/54026284p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54556217][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/545563/54556217p.png[/img][/url] [u]Chlorisa[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53367127][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/533672/53367127p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54719461][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/547195/54719461p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52975374][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/529754/52975374p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53994624][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/539947/53994624p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54075643][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/540757/54075643p.png[/img][/url] [u]Hawlucha[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53222896][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/532229/53222896p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54026285][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/540263/54026285p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52927624][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/529277/52927624p.png[/img][/url] [u]HenryJekyll[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8665768][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/86658/8665768p.png[/img][/url] [u]companionwolf[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52169383][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/521694/52169383p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54024501][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/540246/54024501p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54075640][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/540757/54075640p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53583783][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/535838/53583783p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53583784][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/535838/53583784p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54761439][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/547615/54761439p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54761440][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/547615/54761440p.png[/img][/url] [u]SpaceRobotWifi[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53870076][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/538701/53870076p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54719463][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/547195/54719463p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55430970][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/554310/55430970p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58877855][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/588779/58877855p.png[/img][/url] [u]SilentSpectre[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55021363][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/550214/55021363p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55011361][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/550114/55011361p.png[/img][/url] [u]VeniVidiVici[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41890627][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/418907/41890627p.png[/img][/url] [u]StormwaterSiren[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53870077][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/538701/53870077p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54234095][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/542341/54234095p.png[/img][/url] [u]Closetcreep[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56648095][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566481/56648095p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56648108][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566482/56648108p.png[/img][/url] [u]XSoldierAntX[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56648093][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566481/56648093p.png[/img][/url] [u]GalenLeBeux[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56648084][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566481/56648084p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56578132][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/565782/56578132p.png[/img][/url] [u]IronPen[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56648109][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566482/56648109p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54024504][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/540246/54024504p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56578131][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/565782/56578131p.png[/img][/url] [u]Wonderlast[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56648110][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566482/56648110p.png[/img][/url] [u]Monfella[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53870079][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/538701/53870079p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54584363][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/545844/54584363p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55045323][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/550454/55045323p.png[/img][/url] [u]Soulian[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56767330][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/567674/56767330p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58777507][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/587776/58777507p.png[/img][/url] [u]myriadofstars[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=63001774][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/630018/63001774p.png[/img][/url] [u]belphekit[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49949186][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/499492/49949186p.png[/img][/url]
REGISTRY
Goetia-born that meet the gene requirements are registered here!

Madrigalism

49949187p.png 50406778p.png 51427960p.png 45144287p.png 49181858p.png 51104534p.png 32083041p.png 51936916p.png 49994672p.png 53429702p.png 50438486p.png 54457115p.png 55404062p.png 52357960p.png 49682027p.png 50874590p.png 52354738p.png 55920402p.png 50396913p.png 50396911p.png 55765754p.png 51535315p.png 55755655p.png 55491465p.png 56648106p.png 56767040p.png 58245155p.png 58108084p.png 53222876p.png

M42

57903127p.png

Aberran

55352656p.png 53447022p.png 55755656p.png 53864641p.png 51441270p.png 52764364p.png 45629246p.png 51435591p.png 53367126p.png 52779411p.png 56824583p.png 56227592p.png

Mantakorra

52745511p.png 52890844p.png 54026284p.png 54556217p.png

Chlorisa

53367127p.png 54719461p.png 52975374p.png 53994624p.png 54075643p.png

Hawlucha

53222896p.png 54026285p.png 52927624p.png

HenryJekyll

8665768p.png

companionwolf

52169383p.png 54024501p.png 54075640p.png 53583783p.png 53583784p.png 54761439p.png 54761440p.png

SpaceRobotWifi

53870076p.png 54719463p.png 55430970p.png 58877855p.png

SilentSpectre

55021363p.png 55011361p.png

VeniVidiVici

41890627p.png

StormwaterSiren

53870077p.png 54234095p.png

Closetcreep

56648095p.png 56648108p.png

XSoldierAntX

56648093p.png

GalenLeBeux

56648084p.png 56578132p.png

IronPen

56648109p.png 54024504p.png 56578131p.png

Wonderlast

56648110p.png

Monfella

53870079p.png 54584363p.png 55045323p.png

Soulian

56767330p.png 58777507p.png

myriadofstars

63001774p.png

belphekit

49949186p.png
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
[b][u]AFFILIATES[/u][/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2397522][img]https://i.imgur.com/x5yAWHD.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2744245][img]https://i.imgur.com/bLeAyed.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2748776][img]https://i.imgur.com/8V3SLGR.gif[/img][/url] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2700118/1#post_2700118][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/567420655151087684/610364629075623956/MANTICORE_BADGE_100.png[/img][/url]
AFFILIATES
x5yAWHD.png
bLeAyed.png
8V3SLGR.gif
MANTICORE_BADGE_100.png
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15