Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lorraine's Recipe Book [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I love this concept! Thank you so much for doing this! (Let me know if you're not taking requests.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54757455] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547575/54757455_350.png[/img] [/url] Emry is a young lady who grew up in a privileged clan of nocturnes in Wispwillow Grove, but has recently moved to a mixed-breed, mixed-flight clan in Sunbeam Ruins. She had taken up cooking as a hobby in the past, but now she finds that she is the only one in their little clan with more refined tastes, and she simply [i]must[/i] introduce these plebians to a true meal. The trick is working with the ingredients this gaudy new region has to offer... Keywords: Light, meat, insects, fine dining
I love this concept! Thank you so much for doing this! (Let me know if you're not taking requests.)

54757455_350.png

Emry is a young lady who grew up in a privileged clan of nocturnes in Wispwillow Grove, but has recently moved to a mixed-breed, mixed-flight clan in Sunbeam Ruins. She had taken up cooking as a hobby in the past, but now she finds that she is the only one in their little clan with more refined tastes, and she simply must introduce these plebians to a true meal. The trick is working with the ingredients this gaudy new region has to offer...

Keywords: Light, meat, insects, fine dining
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][size=2][i]Keywords: Light, Entree[/i][/size][br] [b]Old World Rabbit in Mustard Sauce[/b][/center] [columns][item=old world rabbit][item=wild mustard][item=clover] [item=minty jadevine][item=daffodil][item=salt][nextcol][size=2]Some say that this recipe has been around as long as Old World Rabbits have; it is rumored to have been a favorite meal of The Speaker. Tangy, bitter, and sweet elements of the sauce accentuate the subtle, pleasant flavor of salt-crusted Old World Rabbit.[/size][/columns] Chef's Notes: [i]Chopped daffodil bulbs are the only part of the daffodil specifically utilized in this recipe, but the petals can be used as a garnish if desired.[/i] ----- @myriadofstars Here you are! This meal is edible to Guardians, Imperials, Bogsneaks, and Gaolers. All ingredients used are gatherable in the Light region [emoji=sun size=1]
Keywords: Light, Entree

Old World Rabbit in Mustard Sauce
Old World Rabbit Wild Mustard Clover
Minty Jadevine Daffodil Salt
Some say that this recipe
has been around as long as Old
World Rabbits have; it is rumored
to have been a favorite meal of
The Speaker. Tangy, bitter, and sweet
elements of the sauce accentuate the
subtle, pleasant flavor of salt-crusted
Old World Rabbit.

Chef's Notes: Chopped daffodil bulbs are the only part of the daffodil specifically utilized in this recipe, but the petals can be used as a garnish if desired.

@myriadofstars Here you are! This meal is edible to Guardians, Imperials, Bogsneaks, and Gaolers. All ingredients used are gatherable in the Light region
Trying to be more active - FR+2
This seems really fun! I do have a dragon that would like to make a request. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48459345] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/484594/48459345_350.png[/img] [/url] Mira here is looking for a healthy meal for her daughter, she's been feeling quite thin these days. Keywords Meal type: Entree Breeds: For a Fae, needs lots of bugs :) Region: Arcane, mostly around Focal Point, with a bit of Lightning mixed in possibly? If you also want a coli venue probably Forgotten Cave. :D Hope you and your dragons are having a good day! :D
This seems really fun! I do have a dragon that would like to make a request.

48459345_350.png

Mira here is looking for a healthy meal for her daughter, she's been feeling quite thin these days.

Keywords
Meal type: Entree
Breeds: For a Fae, needs lots of bugs :)
Region: Arcane, mostly around Focal Point, with a bit of Lightning mixed in possibly? If you also want a coli venue probably Forgotten Cave. :D

Hope you and your dragons are having a good day! :D
Vf4NNzN.pngoqvVn94.pngC7mO9Uf.pngJQaR6Pn.pngaFx6p75.pngWg5Qa7r.pngBggloVp.pngDknvbG3.png
Ooo, this is great! My coffee-driven girl's here with a request! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31449717] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314498/31449717_350.png[/img] [/url] "Say... I'm not much of a chef, but I'd love to learn something to compliment some of my beverages..." Keywords: Dessert, arcane, cold, bizarre ingredients? something that would take a trek and a half to get... Feel free to look in her bio for the few recipes I've actually remembered to shove in there if you think that'll help lol
Ooo, this is great! My coffee-driven girl's here with a request!

31449717_350.png

"Say... I'm not much of a chef, but I'd love to learn something to compliment some of my beverages..."

Keywords: Dessert, arcane, cold, bizarre ingredients? something that would take a trek and a half to get... Feel free to look in her bio for the few recipes I've actually remembered to shove in there if you think that'll help lol
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@MercurySep Thank you so much, I love it!
@MercurySep Thank you so much, I love it!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
[center][size=2][i]Keywords: Skydancer, Nature, Dessert[/i][/size][br] [b]Candied Blossom Fruit Plate[/b][/center] [columns][item=maidens blush][item=blood spath][item=black tulip] [item=strawberry][item=blackberry][item=blue honeycomb][nextcol][size=2]This colorful treat features grilled strawberries and candied flower blossoms on a spread of blackberry honey. A delicate bouquet you can eat![/size][/columns] Chef's Notes: [i]This recipe should be simple for beginners. Use a paintbrush to gently brush honey onto the flower petals and then sprinkle sugar on them to coat it. Allow the petals to cure and dry overnight.[/i] ----- [center][emoji=planet size=1] @eridium I hope Helvetti's girlfriend enjoys this romantic meal. She could eat it alone or they could both share it![/center] [br] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ad4f29953afb354a68e03045b300d54e/tumblr_inline_o25fv3OwxC1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [br] [center][size=2][i]Keywords: Shadow, Baked, Dessert[/i][/size][br] [b]Plantain Amaranth Cookies[/b][/center] [columns][item=sandhills amaranth][item=plantain][item=broadleaf plantain][item=honeycomb fragment][nextcol][size=2]These simple-ingredient cookies provide a subtle sweetness that can curb your cravings without destroying your diet. Two types of ripe plantain, amaranth flour, and a simple syrup made from honey and sugar are all you need to create this delicious dessert.[/size][/columns] [center]Chef's Notes: [i]Use plantains with heavily black-spotted or fully black skin. Yellow or green plantains will have a starchy, grassy flavor rather than the rich sweetness required for this recipe.[/i][/center] ----- [center][emoji=planet size=1] @cristorcushelix A simple, sweet cookie using Shadow ingredients! It's definitely difficult to find appropriate grains for baked goods in Sornieth haha[/center] [br] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ad4f29953afb354a68e03045b300d54e/tumblr_inline_o25fv3OwxC1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [br] [center][size=2][i]Keywords: Light, Meat, Insect, Fine Dining[/i][/size][br] [b]Slow-Roasted Duck Breast with Sunbeam Insect Sauce[/b][/center] [columns][item=mallard][item=salt][item=dark-bordered beauty] [item=white lace honeybee][item=boxer mantis][item=reedcleft sparkler][nextcol][size=2]A traditional dish in fine-dining restaurants all across the Light region, mallard breast is rubbed with crushed dark-bordered beauty wings and salt to create a beautifully crisp outer skin. A sweet, salty, and tangy sauce formed from slowly-rendered insects soaks deeply into the mallard as it cooks for hours, filling every bite with juicy, mouth-watering flavor.[/size][/columns] Chef's Notes: [i]Allow the meat to rest for a few minutes before slicing it to give the juices time to settle. Whole dark-bordered beauty wings can be used as a garnish on the plate.[/i] ----- [center][emoji=planet size=1] @taniquetil Despite being born in Shadow, Emry is certain to impress her clan with this Light-themed dish! Enjoy![/center]
Keywords: Skydancer, Nature, Dessert

Candied Blossom Fruit Plate
Maidens Blush Blood Spath Black Tulip
Strawberry Blackberry Blue Honeycomb
This colorful treat features grilled
strawberries and candied flower
blossoms on a spread of blackberry
honey. A delicate bouquet you can eat!

Chef's Notes: This recipe should be simple for beginners. Use a paintbrush to gently brush honey onto the flower petals and then sprinkle sugar on them to coat it. Allow the petals to cure and dry overnight.
@eridium I hope Helvetti's girlfriend enjoys this romantic meal. She could eat it alone or they could both share it!

tumblr_inline_o25fv3OwxC1r3lvtf_500.png

Keywords: Shadow, Baked, Dessert

Plantain Amaranth Cookies
Sandhills Amaranth Plantain Broadleaf Plantain Honeycomb Fragment These simple-ingredient
cookies provide
a subtle sweetness
that can curb your
cravings without
destroying your diet.
Two types of ripe
plantain, amaranth
flour, and a simple
syrup made from
honey and sugar are
all you need to create
this delicious dessert.
Chef's Notes: Use plantains with heavily black-spotted or fully black skin. Yellow or green plantains will have a starchy, grassy flavor rather than the rich sweetness required for this recipe.

@cristorcushelix A simple, sweet cookie using Shadow ingredients! It's definitely difficult to find appropriate grains for baked goods in Sornieth haha

tumblr_inline_o25fv3OwxC1r3lvtf_500.png

Keywords: Light, Meat, Insect, Fine Dining

Slow-Roasted Duck Breast with Sunbeam Insect Sauce
Mallard Salt Dark-bordered Beauty
White Lace Honeybee Boxer Mantis Reedcleft Sparkler
A traditional dish in fine-dining restaurants
all across the Light region, mallard breast
is rubbed with crushed dark-bordered beauty
wings and salt to create a beautifully crisp outer
skin. A sweet, salty, and tangy sauce formed from
slowly-rendered insects soaks deeply into the
mallard as it cooks for hours, filling every bite with
juicy, mouth-watering flavor.

Chef's Notes: Allow the meat to rest for a few minutes before slicing it to give the juices time to settle. Whole dark-bordered beauty wings can be used as a garnish on the plate.
@taniquetil Despite being born in Shadow, Emry is certain to impress her clan with this Light-themed dish! Enjoy!
Thank you :)
Thank you :)

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
[center][size=2][i]Keywords: Fae, Arcane, Lightning, Entree[/i][/size][br] [b]Insectivore’s Faux Pasta[/b][/center] [columns][item=redworm][item=Albino dasher][item=Bean beetle] [item=leaf beetle][item=alder spittlebug][item=Fallout whisper][nextcol][size=2]To accommodate an insectivore’s diet, boiled redworms and albino dashers replace plant-based pasta as the base of this entree. Simmered bean beetle, leaf beetle, and alder spittlebug add depth of flavor without being too filling. With finely-chopped fallout whisper seasoning the dish, the chef can be certain that their guests have tasted and enjoyed the food — after eating, their tongues will glow bright pink![/size][/columns] Chef’s Notes: [i]Chopping up fallout whisper carapaces may cause your claws to stain with pink fluorescence for a day or two. Wear gloves to avoid this.[/i] ----- [emoji=planet size=1] @DelightedVilla This entree is nutrient-rich and sure to help Mira’s daughter achieve a healthier food intake in no time. Besides, no one can lie about eating this dish because of the glowing component [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
Keywords: Fae, Arcane, Lightning, Entree

Insectivore’s Faux Pasta
Redworm Albino Dasher Bean Beetle
Leaf Beetle Alder Spittlebug Fallout Whisper
To accommodate an insectivore’s diet,
boiled redworms and albino dashers
replace plant-based pasta as the base
of this entree. Simmered bean beetle,
leaf beetle, and alder spittlebug add
depth of flavor without being too filling.
With finely-chopped fallout whisper
seasoning the dish, the chef can be certain
that their guests have tasted and enjoyed
the food — after eating, their tongues will
glow bright pink!

Chef’s Notes: Chopping up fallout whisper carapaces may cause your claws to stain with pink fluorescence for a day or two. Wear gloves to avoid this.
@DelightedVilla This entree is nutrient-rich and sure to help Mira’s daughter achieve a healthier food intake in no time. Besides, no one can lie about eating this dish because of the glowing component
A really good way to make sure the kids are eating their food is to make it glowing lol. Thanks for the recipe! I'm sure Mira will love to make it soon :D
A really good way to make sure the kids are eating their food is to make it glowing lol. Thanks for the recipe! I'm sure Mira will love to make it soon :D
Vf4NNzN.pngoqvVn94.pngC7mO9Uf.pngJQaR6Pn.pngaFx6p75.pngWg5Qa7r.pngBggloVp.pngDknvbG3.png
@MercuryShep This is so much fun! Thank you. I'll be adding this dish to Emry's bio =]
(edit: I love duck in real life, so it sounds good if I forget about the insects)
@MercuryShep This is so much fun! Thank you. I'll be adding this dish to Emry's bio =]
(edit: I love duck in real life, so it sounds good if I forget about the insects)
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14