Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lorraine's Recipe Book [OPEN]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Just dropping a few ideas! ----- [center][size=2][i]Keywords: Appetizer, Salad, Meat, Plant[/i][/size][br] [b]Lorraine’s Lamb Larb[/b][/center] [columns][item=sheep][item=water lettuce][item=provision tree][item=jungle grass] [item=golden pepper][item=feverfew][item=wild onion][item=cindermint] [nextcol][size=2]A favorite of the author, this traditional larb is served with classic flavors for the perfect bite of spice on a bed of cooling greens to soothe your palate.[/size][/columns] [center]Chef’s Notes: [i]To take this recipe to go, simply fold a scoop of the meat and vegetable mixture into a leaf of water lettuce to create a wrap.[/i][/center] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ad4f29953afb354a68e03045b300d54e/tumblr_inline_o25fv3OwxC1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [center][size=2][i]Keywords: Appetizer, Plant, Dandelion[/i][/size][br] [b]Gardener’s Delight[/b][/center] [columns] [item=cliff lion][item=dandelion puffs][item=dandelion seeds] [item=amber algae][item=heavy grainbasket][item=vegetable oil] [nextcol][size=2]As gardens bloom with competitive furor and weeds compete for dominance, a snackish gardener may enjoy this quick recipe of algae-battered, deep-fried dandelions at the end of a long, productive day. [/size][/columns] [center]Chef’s Notes: [i]Amber algae is preferred as batter over other types due to its rich, buttery flavor and texture, however whatever you have available works![/i][/center] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ad4f29953afb354a68e03045b300d54e/tumblr_inline_o25fv3OwxC1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [center][size=2][i]Keywords: Entree, Meat, Plant, Energizing[/i][/size][br] [b]Night Watch Strip Steak[/b][/center] [columns] [item=slumber sheep][item=java sparrow][item=salt] [item=Blacktongue pepper][item=cindermint][item=sugary prickleaf] [nextcol][size=2]This spice-rubbed steak is meant for dragons required to stay awake and alert for long periods of time. The spicy and bitter rub cut with sweet notes will make this protein an easy favorite among your night owl peers.[/size][/columns] [center]Chef’s Notes: [i]Consume responsibly.[/i][/center] ----- Hello all! I just made a few random recipes to get back in the groove. Feel free to use any of these! [color=transparent][size=0] 1. @Eternatus (All Recipes) 2. @Aehdncl (All Recipes) 3. @Marrigan (All Recipes) 4. @RidgeButch (All Recipes) 5. @DawnsEmbrace @salticidae (All Recipes) 6. @AbyssSlayer (All Recipes) 8. @BiscuitTheDog (All Recipes) 9. @Quintillion (All Recipes) 10. @Sciencemonkey (All Recipes @Yodana (All Recipes)
Just dropping a few ideas!
Keywords: Appetizer, Salad, Meat, Plant

Lorraine’s Lamb Larb
Sheep Water Lettuce Provision Tree Jungle Grass
Golden Pepper Feverfew Wild Onion Cindermint
A favorite of the author, this traditional
larb is served with classic flavors for
the perfect bite of spice on a bed of
cooling greens to soothe your palate.
Chef’s Notes: To take this recipe to go, simply fold a scoop of the meat and vegetable mixture into a leaf of water lettuce to create a wrap.
tumblr_inline_o25fv3OwxC1r3lvtf_500.png
Keywords: Appetizer, Plant, Dandelion

Gardener’s Delight
Cliff Lion Dandelion Puffs Dandelion Seeds
Amber Algae Heavy Grainbasket Vegetable Oil
As gardens bloom with competitive furor
and weeds compete for dominance,
a snackish gardener may enjoy
this quick recipe of algae-battered,
deep-fried dandelions at the end
of a long, productive day.
Chef’s Notes: Amber algae is preferred as batter over other types due to its rich, buttery flavor and texture, however whatever you have available works!
tumblr_inline_o25fv3OwxC1r3lvtf_500.png
Keywords: Entree, Meat, Plant, Energizing

Night Watch Strip Steak
Slumber Sheep Java Sparrow Salt
Blacktongue Pepper Cindermint Sugary Prickleaf
This spice-rubbed steak is meant for dragons
required to stay awake and alert for long
periods of time. The spicy and bitter rub
cut with sweet notes will make this protein
an easy favorite among your night owl peers.
Chef’s Notes: Consume responsibly.

Hello all! I just made a few random recipes to get back in the groove. Feel free to use any of these!

1. @Eternatus (All Recipes)
2. @Aehdncl (All Recipes)
3. @Marrigan (All Recipes)
4. @RidgeButch (All Recipes)
5. @DawnsEmbrace
@salticidae (All Recipes) 6.
@AbyssSlayer (All Recipes)
8. @BiscuitTheDog (All Recipes)
9. @Quintillion (All Recipes)
10. @Sciencemonkey (All Recipes
@Yodana (All Recipes)
Trying to be more active - FR+2