Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Colorful Kites
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@ryuuji Could I please grab that gorgeous Coatl? [emoji=coatl love size=2]
@ryuuji Could I please grab that gorgeous Coatl?
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
@briar Yes, you absolutely can! :D Just send over a CR and I'll put him in! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@briar
Yes, you absolutely can! :D
Just send over a CR and I'll put him in!
tumblr_poxrq3oUZV1ugssd3o8_500.png
@ryuuji The 3rd one listed plz send to me lol
@ryuuji The 3rd one listed plz send to me lol
234242.png
@loki666
Sure thing, will do that! :)
@loki666
Sure thing, will do that! :)
@ryuuji I'd like to register this girl and still be on the pings, but for a male that can breed w/her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52138517] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521386/52138517_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ryuuji

I'd like to register this girl and still be on the pings, but for a male that can breed w/her.

52138517_350.png
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen Are you planning on changing her breed to a Spiral by chance? Because as of now she doesn't really qualify as either a Long Kite or an Elegant Kite because of her differences in the gene + breed combination. If you still want to be on the pinglist for a male Long Kite, you could also leave her as is, but she couldn't be registered as of now, unless I make cross-variants of my Kites. Which only was a possibility I thought of, but didn't decide on for now [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
@itsThirteen
Are you planning on changing her breed to a Spiral by chance? Because as of now she doesn't really qualify as either a Long Kite or an Elegant Kite because of her differences in the gene + breed combination.
If you still want to be on the pinglist for a male Long Kite, you could also leave her as is, but she couldn't be registered as of now, unless I make cross-variants of my Kites. Which only was a possibility I thought of, but didn't decide on for now
@ryuuji

Oh, yeah. I'll be on the list for a long kite. After Ancient hype is over I'll snag her a noodle scroll.
@ryuuji

Oh, yeah. I'll be on the list for a long kite. After Ancient hype is over I'll snag her a noodle scroll.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen Okay, I will register her then! And I understand the wait, I'm doing the same, as I need to Spiral scrolls for the second Long Kite pair I have in the works right now [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
@itsThirteen
Okay, I will register her then! And I understand the wait, I'm doing the same, as I need to Spiral scrolls for the second Long Kite pair I have in the works right now
[center][emoji=wind rune size=1] Boop [emoji=wind rune size=1][/center]
Boop
[center][emoji=wind balloon size=1] Boop [emoji=wind balloon size=1][/center]
Boop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15