Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [subspecies]The Dark Circle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ValorNightstrike @RadientAngel @Nirvana68 @WolfandCrow @Keldi
@serron @GlitterDCMarvel @FelinaeFatale @GayScreeching @Morgannaa56 @Madshiruki @SnuSnu
Teaser - Ancient specific mage coming soon:

The cold winds blow into the Circle, it’s members are confused; where has the snow come from and why now? This weather is not for the warm-hearted, for the Icewarden’s helpers thrive in the cold north winds, thick coats are needed to venture out to the centre meeting point.

Also we will soon have a role play for the members of the Dark Circle to interact with each other and do ‘tests’ on non-members
@serron @GlitterDCMarvel @FelinaeFatale @GayScreeching @Morgannaa56 @Madshiruki @SnuSnu
Teaser - Ancient specific mage coming soon:

The cold winds blow into the Circle, it’s members are confused; where has the snow come from and why now? This weather is not for the warm-hearted, for the Icewarden’s helpers thrive in the cold north winds, thick coats are needed to venture out to the centre meeting point.

Also we will soon have a role play for the members of the Dark Circle to interact with each other and do ‘tests’ on non-members
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@asra9 OOOOO
GIMME MY FLUFF MADES
@asra9 OOOOO
GIMME MY FLUFF MADES
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@Asra9 Looking forward to that! I've got the perfect guy lined up I think...
@Asra9 Looking forward to that! I've got the perfect guy lined up I think...
OOO THIS IS COOL
OOO THIS IS COOL
Untitled21_20210619092953.png

All the members were drawn to the circle, by an announcement; the leaders had been told of ancient giants, who had ice flowing through their blood. The members were all waiting for the arrival of the so called Frost Giants.

Frost Giants
The frost giants first appeared many years ago, when Sorneith was first created. The Sorneith back then was very dangerous for the Frost Giants as many dragons believed that they cursed the lands in the winter; they were hunted down for their ability to wield ice and snow from the water vapor in the air, some even had the ability to create rainbows in the cold night sky. For their safety they concealed their-selves in a cave, which they covered in thick layers of ice. There they were sleeping dormant until a day arrived were they could get their revenge on Sorneith for all the things they did to their fellow Frost Giants.

Criteria:
Primary: pastel blues, maize-ice, pearl
Any genes
Secondary: maize-ice, blues.
Any genes
Tertairy: Any colors
Any genes
Breed: Gaolers only
Element: Any
Eye Type: Any

Each element represents the different abilities each Frost Giant has:
Light - manipulate how bright the day/night sky is in winter
Shadow - How dark the day/night is in the winter
Water - What water is available for dragon-kind as well as water available for magic uses
Arcane - the constellation and stars in the night sky
Wind - which way the wind blows
Nature - the flora/fauna out in the winter
Earth - controls the terrain
Ice - controls when winter occurs
Plague - what lives and what dies during the winter
Fire - controls the temperatures of the winter
Lightning - controls the winter storms

All the members were drawn to the circle, by an announcement; the leaders had been told of ancient giants, who had ice flowing through their blood. The members were all waiting for the arrival of the so called Frost Giants.

Frost Giants
The frost giants first appeared many years ago, when Sorneith was first created. The Sorneith back then was very dangerous for the Frost Giants as many dragons believed that they cursed the lands in the winter; they were hunted down for their ability to wield ice and snow from the water vapor in the air, some even had the ability to create rainbows in the cold night sky. For their safety they concealed their-selves in a cave, which they covered in thick layers of ice. There they were sleeping dormant until a day arrived were they could get their revenge on Sorneith for all the things they did to their fellow Frost Giants.

Criteria:
Primary: pastel blues, maize-ice, pearl
Any genes
Secondary: maize-ice, blues.
Any genes
Tertairy: Any colors
Any genes
Breed: Gaolers only
Element: Any
Eye Type: Any

Each element represents the different abilities each Frost Giant has:
Light - manipulate how bright the day/night sky is in winter
Shadow - How dark the day/night is in the winter
Water - What water is available for dragon-kind as well as water available for magic uses
Arcane - the constellation and stars in the night sky
Wind - which way the wind blows
Nature - the flora/fauna out in the winter
Earth - controls the terrain
Ice - controls when winter occurs
Plague - what lives and what dies during the winter
Fire - controls the temperatures of the winter
Lightning - controls the winter storms
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
Hype!
Hype!
oooo, now to get my hands on a Gaoler like that
oooo, now to get my hands on a Gaoler like that
[emoji=tundra love size=1]
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
@Asra9 I actually want to register a girl for the Frost Giants [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36758842] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367589/36758842_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Asra9
I actually want to register a girl for the Frost Giants

36758842_350.png
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
PUT ME ON THE PINGLIST FOR THEM ♥♥♥
PUT ME ON THE PINGLIST FOR THEM ♥♥♥
wIM2Ewh.pngFD1rkPC.pngkHKJTIe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7