Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [subspecies]The Dark Circle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Asra9 Is this right? Username: Madshiruki Name of dragon: Varjo Type of Sorcerer(ess):Leaders ? Dragon image:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41464723] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414648/41464723_350.png[/img] [/url] And I would like to be on a pinglist
@Asra9
Is this right?

Username: Madshiruki
Name of dragon: Varjo
Type of Sorcerer(ess):Leaders ?
Dragon image:
41464723_350.png

And I would like to be on a pinglist
zZEQs8q.png
@Madshiruki
Hello, we welcome Varjo to the Dark Circle as a leader.
Currently we have a competition to see who can come up with the creative way your dragon came across his powers and the Circle. There is more info on page 3 1st post
@Madshiruki
Hello, we welcome Varjo to the Dark Circle as a leader.
Currently we have a competition to see who can come up with the creative way your dragon came across his powers and the Circle. There is more info on page 3 1st post
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@Asra9 Username: kailiode Name of dragon: Silva Type of Sorceress: The Woodland Wisps (Flora) Dragon image:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50527874] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505279/50527874_350.png[/img] [/url] Do you want to be on General Pinglist?: no, I'm ok now Any Question?: none
@Asra9
Username: kailiode
Name of dragon: Silva
Type of Sorceress: The Woodland Wisps (Flora)
Dragon image:
50527874_350.png

Do you want to be on General Pinglist?: no, I'm ok now
Any Question?: none
*slides in, not half-asleep* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46246761] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462468/46246761_350.png[/img] [/url] The following is an excerpt from a small handbook, found locked away in a small chest, bound by magic locks and buried deep, deep underground. Nothing escapes the curiosity of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=386379&tab=dragon&did=50307225]a certain black Nocturne[/url], though, and nothing will stop him from poking at things. [color=purple]Day 1: I've never done something like this before. What I'm about to attempt could get me killed, and that's one of the better possibilities. I'm going to approach the Obelisk Of Iteyna. My father told me tales of his dark past, and in one tale, which he would only tell after too much to drink, he told me of his dealings with the Dark Circle. He and his close friend, an Imperial, were to be inducted into the Circle. His friend attempted to touch the Obelisk to test her evilness. It rejected her. A surge of dark energy electrocuted her, killing her instantly, warping her form as it revived her. My father told me he ran and hid. But no matter what he drank after that, he refused to say more. Despite how it destroyed my father, I wish to taste that power. My mother, from what I knew of her, was an accomplished warlock. With her blood... perhaps I may be able to stifle my fear and bear the abilities that so many have sought. Yes, I am afraid. I shouldn't be, but I am. Day 2: I am a coward. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I returned to my hatchling-hood home, scoured the place, and found a chest that belonged to my father. In it was a map that lead directly to one of the Dark Circle's portals, which I took and used. I snuck onto the land where the Circle hides, but... When I looked at the Obelisk, a primal terror gripped me, a great, vast sense of emptiness that seemed to loom over me, and I found myself running back to my clan. I am weak, and filled with self-loathing. Maybe I'm just not ready... or maybe it was never meant to happen. I despair. [color=black][i]There is no entry for Day 3.[/i] [color=purple]Day 4: I was wrong. I was so, so wrong. Fate has a path for me, and it leads directly to the Dark Circle. She came in as though she was any other dragon. Cast from the lair she was in because there were "too many females". Oh, what a mistake! Such a powerful individual! I think I might be in love. For, you see, they let the power of the daughter of the founders of the Dark Circle of Sornieth fall right into this clan's hands! Oh, Penance, you wonderful being, you have captured the darkness in my heart! The leaders of our budding clan immediately took notice of who she was, but they did not fear or despair. They are like me. They have a fascination with the darkness, too. They are discussing forming a clan-wide alliance with the Dark Circle. Perhaps, now, I can prove what I was meant to be... Day 5: I spoke to her. Oh, Eleven, I'm in love. She saw my intentions as she met me, and has offered me a place in the Circle. She told me, "Your blood carries the powers of the cosmos in it. We have great need for someone like you." I will be traveling to the Circle's hideout with her shortly... am I dreaming? Perhaps this new confidence that fills my heart may overcome my fear and I will be able to approach the Obelisk after all... Day 6: [color=black][i]It's just seemingly meaningless scribbles here, with occasional words and phrases pertaining to darkness and the void.[/i] [color=purple]Day 7: I struggled with the darkness. I fought and overcame the pull into eternal oblivion. And now, I have won. I will recover shortly, I'm sure. Glory to the Dark Circle. My destiny awaits. (I should probably get rid of this book...) [color=black]Dipylon trills. He doesn't quite understand what this all means, or why this was underground in a chest, but he has a book now. It's his. He owns it, and it's going into his pile of loot. Speaking of which- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=386379&tab=dragon&did=41359127]Envy's[/url] in there, searching for shiny things. Trespasser! He promptly gets hit on the head by a thrown book, courtesy of a very irate Nocturne. This marks the second time. That's what happens when you take two hoarders and put them into one lair. One chaotic, insane, and usually on fire lair. Some things never change...
*slides in, not half-asleep*

46246761_350.png

The following is an excerpt from a small handbook, found locked away in a small chest, bound by magic locks and buried deep, deep underground. Nothing escapes the curiosity of a certain black Nocturne, though, and nothing will stop him from poking at things.
Day 1:
I've never done something like this before. What I'm about to attempt could get me killed, and that's one of the better possibilities. I'm going to approach the Obelisk Of Iteyna. My father told me tales of his dark past, and in one tale, which he would only tell after too much to drink, he told me of his dealings with the Dark Circle.
He and his close friend, an Imperial, were to be inducted into the Circle. His friend attempted to touch the Obelisk to test her evilness. It rejected her. A surge of dark energy electrocuted her, killing her instantly, warping her form as it revived her. My father told me he ran and hid. But no matter what he drank after that, he refused to say more.
Despite how it destroyed my father, I wish to taste that power. My mother, from what I knew of her, was an accomplished warlock. With her blood... perhaps I may be able to stifle my fear and bear the abilities that so many have sought. Yes, I am afraid. I shouldn't be, but I am.

Day 2:
I am a coward. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I returned to my hatchling-hood home, scoured the place, and found a chest that belonged to my father. In it was a map that lead directly to one of the Dark Circle's portals, which I took and used. I snuck onto the land where the Circle hides, but... When I looked at the Obelisk, a primal terror gripped me, a great, vast sense of emptiness that seemed to loom over me, and I found myself running back to my clan. I am weak, and filled with self-loathing.
Maybe I'm just not ready... or maybe it was never meant to happen. I despair.

There is no entry for Day 3.

Day 4:
I was wrong. I was so, so wrong. Fate has a path for me, and it leads directly to the Dark Circle.
She came in as though she was any other dragon. Cast from the lair she was in because there were "too many females". Oh, what a mistake! Such a powerful individual! I think I might be in love. For, you see, they let the power of the daughter of the founders of the Dark Circle of Sornieth fall right into this clan's hands! Oh, Penance, you wonderful being, you have captured the darkness in my heart!
The leaders of our budding clan immediately took notice of who she was, but they did not fear or despair. They are like me. They have a fascination with the darkness, too. They are discussing forming a clan-wide alliance with the Dark Circle. Perhaps, now, I can prove what I was meant to be...

Day 5:
I spoke to her. Oh, Eleven, I'm in love. She saw my intentions as she met me, and has offered me a place in the Circle. She told me, "Your blood carries the powers of the cosmos in it. We have great need for someone like you." I will be traveling to the Circle's hideout with her shortly... am I dreaming? Perhaps this new confidence that fills my heart may overcome my fear and I will be able to approach the Obelisk after all...

Day 6:
It's just seemingly meaningless scribbles here, with occasional words and phrases pertaining to darkness and the void.

Day 7:
I struggled with the darkness. I fought and overcame the pull into eternal oblivion. And now, I have won. I will recover shortly, I'm sure.
Glory to the Dark Circle. My destiny awaits.

(I should probably get rid of this book...)

Dipylon trills. He doesn't quite understand what this all means, or why this was underground in a chest, but he has a book now. It's his. He owns it, and it's going into his pile of loot. Speaking of which- Envy's in there, searching for shiny things. Trespasser! He promptly gets hit on the head by a thrown book, courtesy of a very irate Nocturne. This marks the second time. That's what happens when you take two hoarders and put them into one lair. One chaotic, insane, and usually on fire lair.

Some things never change...
@kailiode
We welcome Silva into the Circle as a Flora Woodland Wisp.

@kailiode
We welcome Silva into the Circle as a Flora Woodland Wisp.

UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
^
^
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
Bump
Bump
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@Asra9 could I register ares [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51623384] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516234/51623384_350.png[/img] [/url] He is a blood goliath and has some writing in his bio about his venture into the circle
@Asra9 could I register ares

51623384_350.png

He is a blood goliath and has some writing in his bio about his venture into the circle
@Morgannaa56
We welcome Ares as a Blood Goliath into the Circle!
@Morgannaa56
We welcome Ares as a Blood Goliath into the Circle!
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
One more day til the competition ends!
One more day til the competition ends!
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7