Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [subspecies]The Dark Circle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ValorNightstrike @RadientAngel @Nirvana68 @WolfandCrow @Keldi
@serron @GlitterDCMarvel @FelinaeFatale @GayScreeching @SnuSnu

Hello, Welcome to the new and improved Dark Circle Hub, we also have a sales thread, which can be found on the contents part of each post. We have new eye lore, including wrong elements and more insight into each type of member.

Not only this but we have a new badge!
@ValorNightstrike @RadientAngel @Nirvana68 @WolfandCrow @Keldi
@serron @GlitterDCMarvel @FelinaeFatale @GayScreeching @SnuSnu

Hello, Welcome to the new and improved Dark Circle Hub, we also have a sales thread, which can be found on the contents part of each post. We have new eye lore, including wrong elements and more insight into each type of member.

Not only this but we have a new badge!
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@Asra9
In a couple days I’ll have a clutch of blood Goliaths ready but I figured I would set up a stall now instead of later if that’s okay with you.

I mainly breed Blood Goliath’s, Cosmic Ones, and Sirens
Rules are simple and fairly standard
•first come first serve
•can hold up to 48 hours
•haggling is allowed unless otherwise stated
•gem to treasure ration of 1:1000
•be patient with me
•dragon’s will be on the ah

There are four pairs that I believe produce offspring that fits the requirements
•The Blood Goliath pair consists of Ateia who is a Garnet/Crimson/Cherry Metallic/Alloy/Ghost Imp and Kentte the Red/Crimson/Sanguine Metallic/Shimmer/Opal bogsneak
•Cadell Sanguine/Sanguine/Blood Metallic/Alloy/Opal Skydancer and Krolask XXX Cherry Metallic/Alloy/Capsule Skydancer, while neither of them fit the requirements for blood giants their offspring has a decent chance of fitting so they’re an option as a breeding pair

There are two Cosmic One/Siren pairs
•Caribbean who is a XXX Caribbean Skydancer with wasp/bee/opal is paired with Egelu the Denim/Denim/Teal Chrystal/Alloy/Glimmer imp
•The other Caribbean, who is also a XXX Caribbean Wasp/Bee/Opal Skydancer, is paired to Tracer who is a Phthalo/Phthalo/Azure Metallic/Bee/Opal Imp
@Asra9
In a couple days I’ll have a clutch of blood Goliaths ready but I figured I would set up a stall now instead of later if that’s okay with you.

I mainly breed Blood Goliath’s, Cosmic Ones, and Sirens
Rules are simple and fairly standard
•first come first serve
•can hold up to 48 hours
•haggling is allowed unless otherwise stated
•gem to treasure ration of 1:1000
•be patient with me
•dragon’s will be on the ah

There are four pairs that I believe produce offspring that fits the requirements
•The Blood Goliath pair consists of Ateia who is a Garnet/Crimson/Cherry Metallic/Alloy/Ghost Imp and Kentte the Red/Crimson/Sanguine Metallic/Shimmer/Opal bogsneak
•Cadell Sanguine/Sanguine/Blood Metallic/Alloy/Opal Skydancer and Krolask XXX Cherry Metallic/Alloy/Capsule Skydancer, while neither of them fit the requirements for blood giants their offspring has a decent chance of fitting so they’re an option as a breeding pair

There are two Cosmic One/Siren pairs
•Caribbean who is a XXX Caribbean Skydancer with wasp/bee/opal is paired with Egelu the Denim/Denim/Teal Chrystal/Alloy/Glimmer imp
•The other Caribbean, who is also a XXX Caribbean Wasp/Bee/Opal Skydancer, is paired to Tracer who is a Phthalo/Phthalo/Azure Metallic/Bee/Opal Imp
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@GayScreeching
Your stall is all set up, sooner is better than later
@GayScreeching
Your stall is all set up, sooner is better than later
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
[center]Iloren blesses this new hub! Thanks @Asra9 !!![/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47885725] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478858/47885725_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Iloren blesses this new hub! Thanks @Asra9 !!!
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@Asra9
Could I be added to the pinglist for hatchlings and general?
@Asra9
Could I be added to the pinglist for hatchlings and general?
@Morgannaa56
sure thing
@Morgannaa56
sure thing
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
^
^
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
^
^
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@Asra9 Username: idesofjuly Name of dragon: Charybdis Type of Sorcerer(ess): Siren Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43940886] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439409/43940886_350.png[/img] [/url] Do you want to be on General Pinglist?: Nope, I'm alright. Any Question?: Nope!
@Asra9
Username: idesofjuly
Name of dragon: Charybdis
Type of Sorcerer(ess): Siren
Dragon image:

43940886_350.png

Do you want to be on General Pinglist?: Nope, I'm alright.
Any Question?: Nope!
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!

@idesofjuly
Charybdis Has been added to the member list.

@idesofjuly
Charybdis Has been added to the member list.
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7