Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [subspecies]The Dark Circle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ValorNightstrike @RadientAngel @Nirvana68 @idesofjuly @Keldi
@serron @GlitterDCMarvel @FelinaeFatale @GayScreeching @SnuSnu @Morgannaa56
Just wanted to ask you all something:
Would you like to see a role play, were the members of the Dark Circle talk to each other and ‘perform’ spells on non-Circle dragons? Or if you have a better idea I would like to hear it.
This subspecies has become a bit inactive and so I want something that can bring it back up to active again.
@ValorNightstrike @RadientAngel @Nirvana68 @idesofjuly @Keldi
@serron @GlitterDCMarvel @FelinaeFatale @GayScreeching @SnuSnu @Morgannaa56
Just wanted to ask you all something:
Would you like to see a role play, were the members of the Dark Circle talk to each other and ‘perform’ spells on non-Circle dragons? Or if you have a better idea I would like to hear it.
This subspecies has become a bit inactive and so I want something that can bring it back up to active again.
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
I mean... I’ve already got a lair founded on mad science, so finding unwilling test subjects shouldn’t be TOO hard...
I mean... I’ve already got a lair founded on mad science, so finding unwilling test subjects shouldn’t be TOO hard...
that would be nice, having interaction between the members of different types of members between other types of witches
that would be nice, having interaction between the members of different types of members between other types of witches
I’d be down to do that, yes. I apologize for being inactive by the way, life has just gotten a bit hectic.
I’d be down to do that, yes. I apologize for being inactive by the way, life has just gotten a bit hectic.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@Keldi
That is great, now we have some test subjects

@Morgannaa56
That is a good idea, interaction between every member sharing ideas and plans

@GayScreeching
Life can get hectic, welcome back
@Keldi
That is great, now we have some test subjects

@Morgannaa56
That is a good idea, interaction between every member sharing ideas and plans

@GayScreeching
Life can get hectic, welcome back
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
For the competition:

1st place goes to Andromeda from @Keldi her journal is a great idea of her adventures with the Circle

2nd place goes to Diablerie from @FelinaeFatale the layout and mystery of his lore with links to his father is amazing

3rd place goes to Ares from @Morgannaa56 his lore is unique for how we got into the Circle and has room for more details on the mysterious dragon.

I will be sending prices out by cr soon.
Thank you for your entry, I enjoyed reading the tales of the dragons.
For the competition:

1st place goes to Andromeda from @Keldi her journal is a great idea of her adventures with the Circle

2nd place goes to Diablerie from @FelinaeFatale the layout and mystery of his lore with links to his father is amazing

3rd place goes to Ares from @Morgannaa56 his lore is unique for how we got into the Circle and has room for more details on the mysterious dragon.

I will be sending prices out by cr soon.
Thank you for your entry, I enjoyed reading the tales of the dragons.
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
id like to register Melisandre [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51623385] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516234/51623385_350.png[/img] [/url]
id like to register Melisandre

51623385_350.png
wIM2Ewh.pngFD1rkPC.pngkHKJTIe.png
@SnuSnu
Sure thing! Feel free to use the bio code and buttons
@SnuSnu
Sure thing! Feel free to use the bio code and buttons
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
thank you!
thank you!
wIM2Ewh.pngFD1rkPC.pngkHKJTIe.png
@Asra9 woot!! I’m going to have to go through and read everyone’s entries when I get the chance
@Asra9 woot!! I’m going to have to go through and read everyone’s entries when I get the chance
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7