Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lair reviews and HC's! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@anteater -

Hello, I'd love a 3 dragon review! No particulars, everything is up for grabs.
@anteater -

Hello, I'd love a 3 dragon review! No particulars, everything is up for grabs.
tumblr_nt5mseVkV71qgs2k4o1_250.gif
@anteater i'd love a 1 dragon review, from my first page if that's okay ^^ and i'd love to do a review for review with you for three dragons, thanks!
@anteater i'd love a 1 dragon review, from my first page if that's okay ^^ and i'd love to do a review for review with you for three dragons, thanks!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@hatterlet your lair is so beautifully diverse. I love how everyone is dressed, its colorful and expresive and so incredibly lovely. They all feel very complete and developed, like this is a sprawling town full of people! These were my faves: [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42020448] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420205/42020448_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Wiseroot[/b] This girl caught my eye immediately. She is striking with her bright green, interesting in how its covered by the garb. There's just something so instantly appealing with her I had to click her right away. And up close she's even more glorious. All the different shades of green work together perfectly; the light belly match the pastel wings while the dark green spot ties into the rogue pieces. Her chin match her wings so well that for a moment, I thought I'd entered an alternative world where the secondary colors the chin of snappers too! And then there's the smoke. People who hate smoke need to see this stunning lady. It adds a subtle touch of blue or purple that ties in with her eyes so well. The dark outline on the wings mirror the dark bands on her tail. Eerything just matches so well and it all comes together to tell this lovely story of her. She feels natural and growing, her face is left open and honest, she looks kind and good. One who tends to plants seems the perfect job for her![/columns] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39211966] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392120/39211966_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Glorywrought[/b] This dragon oozes power. The name is so strong and cool - glorious if you will - and she really lives up to it. Hands down, she's probably in my top 5 of impressive dragons on site. I love how dynamic she is, the sweeping, diagonal motion in the rainments and the summer swelter, carried through on the other side of her head by the candle. It looks like there's a strong wind blowing and its awesome! The colors are beyond lovely as well. The use of shale - as opposed to obsidian - is fitting. There's a warmth and an interest to the slightly off-black, it blends beautifully into the warm grey on her wings. Together it creates a stunning backdrop for all of the gold. The accent and opal blends together, like she herself is made partly from stained glass. Her pale mane merges with the halo, further highlighting her face with the golden mask in the accent - like a mask of molten gold. She is so good, I cannot explain to you how much I adore her. She's a true queen![/columns] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54831817] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548319/54831817_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Osiris[/b] This dragon is definitive proof that the new eyetypes was a great idea. The deep, rich brown eyes becomes the focal point for his entire look; deep and chocolate-y. He seems so [i]rich[/i]. The warmth of oilslick is perfect for him, the dark shadows match his eyes, the highlights his wings. You've almost created the illusion that his secodary is mirrored and reflected on his body, its quite something. His outfit introduces this lovely shade of red too; in the baubles, the pendants and the attendant. It breaks up the strict brown/gold colorscheme in a very interesting and pleasing way. Without it, he might have seen a little too harsh; rich but cool, made of golden metal. Instead he gets soft. It ties back to his eyes, colors them in a kinder, warmer light. I love how there's clearly a theme to him too. The name, even the familiar match it in a beautiful way. Even the familiar has those stunning brown eyes that really cement the fact that they belong together!
@hatterlet

your lair is so beautifully diverse. I love how everyone is dressed, its colorful and expresive and so incredibly lovely. They all feel very complete and developed, like this is a sprawling town full of people!
These were my faves:

42020448_350.png
Wiseroot
This girl caught my eye immediately. She is striking with her bright green, interesting in how its covered by the garb. There's just something so instantly appealing with her I had to click her right away. And up close she's even more glorious. All the different shades of green work together perfectly; the light belly match the pastel wings while the dark green spot ties into the rogue pieces. Her chin match her wings so well that for a moment, I thought I'd entered an alternative world where the secondary colors the chin of snappers too! And then there's the smoke. People who hate smoke need to see this stunning lady. It adds a subtle touch of blue or purple that ties in with her eyes so well. The dark outline on the wings mirror the dark bands on her tail. Eerything just matches so well and it all comes together to tell this lovely story of her. She feels natural and growing, her face is left open and honest, she looks kind and good. One who tends to plants seems the perfect job for her!

39211966_350.png
Glorywrought
This dragon oozes power. The name is so strong and cool - glorious if you will - and she really lives up to it. Hands down, she's probably in my top 5 of impressive dragons on site. I love how dynamic she is, the sweeping, diagonal motion in the rainments and the summer swelter, carried through on the other side of her head by the candle. It looks like there's a strong wind blowing and its awesome! The colors are beyond lovely as well. The use of shale - as opposed to obsidian - is fitting. There's a warmth and an interest to the slightly off-black, it blends beautifully into the warm grey on her wings. Together it creates a stunning backdrop for all of the gold. The accent and opal blends together, like she herself is made partly from stained glass. Her pale mane merges with the halo, further highlighting her face with the golden mask in the accent - like a mask of molten gold. She is so good, I cannot explain to you how much I adore her. She's a true queen!

54831817_350.png
Osiris
This dragon is definitive proof that the new eyetypes was a great idea. The deep, rich brown eyes becomes the focal point for his entire look; deep and chocolate-y. He seems so rich. The warmth of oilslick is perfect for him, the dark shadows match his eyes, the highlights his wings. You've almost created the illusion that his secodary is mirrored and reflected on his body, its quite something. His outfit introduces this lovely shade of red too; in the baubles, the pendants and the attendant. It breaks up the strict brown/gold colorscheme in a very interesting and pleasing way. Without it, he might have seen a little too harsh; rich but cool, made of golden metal. Instead he gets soft. It ties back to his eyes, colors them in a kinder, warmer light. I love how there's clearly a theme to him too. The name, even the familiar match it in a beautiful way. Even the familiar has those stunning brown eyes that really cement the fact that they belong together!
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@Crimsonpixie Would love to do a review for review! Please choose from any of my tabs labelled [LORE] - if you avoid dragons without written lore I'd be very happy too, but its not required ^^ Now for your lair! Your first page is beautiful! It feels ethereal, every dragon rich and stunning - and incredibly well dressed! This guy was my fave: [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54633651] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/546337/54633651_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]terabithia[/b] Initially I just went for this guy cause his colors were so appealing to me; bright and dreamy. Then I finally really read his name and he became so much more beautiful. Its a long time since I've seen the movie, but I think he encapsulates everything lovely and bittersweet about it. There's a naivety to him; the bright blue sky with the rosy clouds. Its almost too saturated; like a dream feeling nearly [I]too[/I] real. And yet he never feels childish. There's a refinement in the feathers low on his wing as well. Soft and yet fleeting somehow. I love the sinister notes too. The skeletal structure on his head and on his hip. Even the fairies about his head, too small the be seen clearly, have a somehow sinister vibe to them?? There's just so much story telling on this dragon. I love his bio too. The layout is very pretty and its easy to read. The text is sweet and beautifully written and all of the artwork capture that dreaming feel perfectly! The last little blurp just capture everything I've desperately tried to convey he makes me feel
@Crimsonpixie

Would love to do a review for review! Please choose from any of my tabs labelled [LORE] - if you avoid dragons without written lore I'd be very happy too, but its not required ^^

Now for your lair!

Your first page is beautiful! It feels ethereal, every dragon rich and stunning - and incredibly well dressed!
This guy was my fave:

54633651_350.png
terabithia
Initially I just went for this guy cause his colors were so appealing to me; bright and dreamy. Then I finally really read his name and he became so much more beautiful. Its a long time since I've seen the movie, but I think he encapsulates everything lovely and bittersweet about it. There's a naivety to him; the bright blue sky with the rosy clouds. Its almost too saturated; like a dream feeling nearly too real. And yet he never feels childish. There's a refinement in the feathers low on his wing as well. Soft and yet fleeting somehow. I love the sinister notes too. The skeletal structure on his head and on his hip. Even the fairies about his head, too small the be seen clearly, have a somehow sinister vibe to them?? There's just so much story telling on this dragon. I love his bio too. The layout is very pretty and its easy to read. The text is sweet and beautifully written and all of the artwork capture that dreaming feel perfectly! The last little blurp just capture everything I've desperately tried to convey he makes me feel
myre.jpg
@anteater thank you so much :" he's really my pride and joy, and the book / movie meant so much to me, i'm so glad you liked him! as for your lair, i'm completely amazed not just by your dragons, but also the bio formatting and lore! every dragon's lore is so beautifully created, making them so three-dimensional and real :" the bio formatting, omg, was so pretty! i loved the detail in it, and how neat and clean it was! + the aesthetic/moodboard also really adds to their character. [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14924388] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149244/14924388_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol]starkindler's colours and outfit caught my eye immediately! he gave a feeling that he had such a gentle yet bright soul, and the halo + accent made him even more ethereal! i also loved the lore, especially the first sentence / quote (?) which somehow reminded me of the song one more light by linkin park (which pretty much made me like him more). his vibe (?) was honestly so real and the calmness of his lore was wonderful for me to read, especially right now. his gentle personality was so well brought out, and i'm really impressed by the thought into him! [/columns] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24323007] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243231/24323007_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol]next up, nightshade! i'm such a sucker for purple dragons it's no surprise i picked them out tbh, but they are so wonderfully dressed! the accent is so pretty on its own and looks even better on them, what a good pick! i would have thought that nightshade was a shadow rep, but the arcane halo was a really interesting addition, as if telling everyone that they shouldn't be categorised so simply, and somehow adds a little depth to them (if that's not super weird). their lore really made me smile, because the entire sinister/assassin vibe was totally cool and i loved it, but the romance part was so cute, especially with the stark differences between the two of them (gardener vs scary, would-straight-up-poison-someone astronomer). the part about them soaring in the night sky was maybe the best bit, with the free and calmness of the calm night, this dragon is really wonderful [/columns] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26032199] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260322/26032199_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol]lastly, praja! again, the larger quote / text under her name provided a great entry to her lore. for her, i loved how the outfit included details that portrayed parts mentioned in her lore (the luminous halo, the satchel, the rose thorn pieces). her lore is so pure and warm, it was so great to read, and the interesting quirks of her personality were so fun! [/columns] anyway, it was pretty great looking through your dragons, i'm quite glad i got the chance to ^^ i'm definitely not very good at this, but hopefully it's not too bad? heh thanks anyway, and i'll send the payment in a sec :D
@anteater thank you so much :" he's really my pride and joy, and the book / movie meant so much to me, i'm so glad you liked him!

as for your lair, i'm completely amazed not just by your dragons, but also the bio formatting and lore! every dragon's lore is so beautifully created, making them so three-dimensional and real :" the bio formatting, omg, was so pretty! i loved the detail in it, and how neat and clean it was! + the aesthetic/moodboard also really adds to their character.

14924388_350.png
starkindler's colours and outfit caught my eye immediately! he gave a feeling that he had such a gentle yet bright soul, and the halo + accent made him even more ethereal! i also loved the lore, especially the first sentence / quote (?) which somehow reminded me of the song one more light by linkin park (which pretty much made me like him more). his vibe (?) was honestly so real and the calmness of his lore was wonderful for me to read, especially right now. his gentle personality was so well brought out, and i'm really impressed by the thought into him!

24323007_350.png
next up, nightshade! i'm such a sucker for purple dragons it's no surprise i picked them out tbh, but they are so wonderfully dressed! the accent is so pretty on its own and looks even better on them, what a good pick! i would have thought that nightshade was a shadow rep, but the arcane halo was a really interesting addition, as if telling everyone that they shouldn't be categorised so simply, and somehow adds a little depth to them (if that's not super weird). their lore really made me smile, because the entire sinister/assassin vibe was totally cool and i loved it, but the romance part was so cute, especially with the stark differences between the two of them (gardener vs scary, would-straight-up-poison-someone astronomer). the part about them soaring in the night sky was maybe the best bit, with the free and calmness of the calm night, this dragon is really wonderful

26032199_350.png
lastly, praja! again, the larger quote / text under her name provided a great entry to her lore. for her, i loved how the outfit included details that portrayed parts mentioned in her lore (the luminous halo, the satchel, the rose thorn pieces). her lore is so pure and warm, it was so great to read, and the interesting quirks of her personality were so fun!

anyway, it was pretty great looking through your dragons, i'm quite glad i got the chance to ^^ i'm definitely not very good at this, but hopefully it's not too bad? heh thanks anyway, and i'll send the payment in a sec :D

uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie He's beyond lovely! Thank you so, so much for your kind words! I'm happy their personalities and vibes come through … all your words are so kind and I'll have to reread it when I feel down. Thank you so much [emoji=heart size=1] Now for your lair, as I said; the very vibe of it is utterly amazing. There's this air of something otherworldly to it. The colors are so soft, all the dragons dressed with such flowey, light fabrics. They're all so unique and yet they clearly belong together. The amount of art you have for most of them makes it an absolute joy to go through your lair as well! I also gotta say; all those G1s are so good! They might not be completed yet some of them, but there's so much potential!! Its beautiful now, and its the kind of lair id love to follow and see develop! These were my faves: [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35759808] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357599/35759808_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Randel[/b] He makes me want to chant 'soft boyo' with increasing intensity for at least some time … He's incredibly beautiful and I just want to gush childishly about him for hours? The colors are so soft and it all blends together so beautifully because of the accent - the soft blue, pink and yellow becomes a dreamy blur, defined by the glowing streaks on the accent and the halo. Its a stunning effect. The rose tangle apparel is a perfect pick for him as well. It matches his colors, plays into the dreamy, fairytale theme and it adds some lovely definition to him. The crown match his primary, like its growing from him. He looks like the gentle, kind prince of some candycolored kingdom far away. His eyes look so dark and gentle (while still matching the purple/pink color scheme), it makes him feel very grounded and calm. Ah, what a soft boyo[/columns] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47896740] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478968/47896740_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Stark[/b] I cannot get over this dragon. He's just perfect, I almost gasped when I saw he's a G1, the colors just seem almost too good. Red/gold is a classic color scheme for a reason, and this guy is the perfect example of why. He looks regal. The rich blend of red shades makes such an interesting backdrop for all the golden. The jewelry shines almost as brightly as the halo. It looks amazing, and it highlights the metallic sheen of it, really making him look like Iron man. Its such a creative approach to this kind of fandragon and I love it! The accent is very wellchosen for him too. There's a lot happening on his chest, and it helps calm it all down beautifully. The moon on the wing is lovely too, it balances out the darkness on his face really well and the round shape compliments the halo in a very interesting way![/columns] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52921336] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529214/52921336_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Night[/b] The main thing about this guy is just how [I]atmospheric[/I] he is. Everything about him tells a very concise, very compelling story. From the name, simple and beautiful, to colors to the familiar. He's so dark that every little glimmer of light becomes extremely important. The eyes nearly disappear in the dark, but against all that black they shine like a dying star. Subtly, they match the edges of the feathers on the accent; dark and warm. He's just so balanced and everything just works. I love the way you've used apparel. There's not many pieces, but every piece is very effective at conveying something about him. The clawrings/forejewels makes him seem like he's disintegrating, disappearing into space - the flowerfall only makes that feeling stronger, while the crown adds to the 'holy, eternal entity of space' feeling. I like the gossamer silks in the outfit as well. They make him lighter, brighter somehow. He's magical[/columns] and your not bad at all! I'm so glad I got to go through your lair as well
@Crimsonpixie

He's beyond lovely!

Thank you so, so much for your kind words! I'm happy their personalities and vibes come through … all your words are so kind and I'll have to reread it when I feel down. Thank you so much

Now for your lair, as I said; the very vibe of it is utterly amazing. There's this air of something otherworldly to it. The colors are so soft, all the dragons dressed with such flowey, light fabrics. They're all so unique and yet they clearly belong together. The amount of art you have for most of them makes it an absolute joy to go through your lair as well!
I also gotta say; all those G1s are so good! They might not be completed yet some of them, but there's so much potential!! Its beautiful now, and its the kind of lair id love to follow and see develop!
These were my faves:

35759808_350.png
Randel
He makes me want to chant 'soft boyo' with increasing intensity for at least some time … He's incredibly beautiful and I just want to gush childishly about him for hours? The colors are so soft and it all blends together so beautifully because of the accent - the soft blue, pink and yellow becomes a dreamy blur, defined by the glowing streaks on the accent and the halo. Its a stunning effect. The rose tangle apparel is a perfect pick for him as well. It matches his colors, plays into the dreamy, fairytale theme and it adds some lovely definition to him. The crown match his primary, like its growing from him. He looks like the gentle, kind prince of some candycolored kingdom far away. His eyes look so dark and gentle (while still matching the purple/pink color scheme), it makes him feel very grounded and calm. Ah, what a soft boyo

47896740_350.png
Stark
I cannot get over this dragon. He's just perfect, I almost gasped when I saw he's a G1, the colors just seem almost too good. Red/gold is a classic color scheme for a reason, and this guy is the perfect example of why. He looks regal. The rich blend of red shades makes such an interesting backdrop for all the golden. The jewelry shines almost as brightly as the halo. It looks amazing, and it highlights the metallic sheen of it, really making him look like Iron man. Its such a creative approach to this kind of fandragon and I love it! The accent is very wellchosen for him too. There's a lot happening on his chest, and it helps calm it all down beautifully. The moon on the wing is lovely too, it balances out the darkness on his face really well and the round shape compliments the halo in a very interesting way!

52921336_350.png
Night
The main thing about this guy is just how atmospheric he is. Everything about him tells a very concise, very compelling story. From the name, simple and beautiful, to colors to the familiar. He's so dark that every little glimmer of light becomes extremely important. The eyes nearly disappear in the dark, but against all that black they shine like a dying star. Subtly, they match the edges of the feathers on the accent; dark and warm. He's just so balanced and everything just works. I love the way you've used apparel. There's not many pieces, but every piece is very effective at conveying something about him. The clawrings/forejewels makes him seem like he's disintegrating, disappearing into space - the flowerfall only makes that feeling stronger, while the crown adds to the 'holy, eternal entity of space' feeling. I like the gossamer silks in the outfit as well. They make him lighter, brighter somehow. He's magical

and your not bad at all!
I'm so glad I got to go through your lair as well
myre.jpg
@anteater Aaa, thank you! I love your reviews, they put a big smile on my face when I read them <3

Looks like I forgot to send you a CR so I'm gonna go ahead and do that ;;
@anteater Aaa, thank you! I love your reviews, they put a big smile on my face when I read them <3

Looks like I forgot to send you a CR so I'm gonna go ahead and do that ;;
La96jc2.png . » fr +0
» adopts
» w. list
@anteater can I get a 3 dragon review please? My lair starts at my silver and gold tab and ends at the end of my botanists tab. I love all my dragons but my primals are kinda my pride and joy :) so I'd like at lease one dragon from my primals tab to be included
@anteater can I get a 3 dragon review please? My lair starts at my silver and gold tab and ends at the end of my botanists tab. I love all my dragons but my primals are kinda my pride and joy :) so I'd like at lease one dragon from my primals tab to be included
New Inventory on the AH!
@anteater could I get a three dragon review? Any tab except waystation which is my fodder/sales tab (and the hibernal den is all fandragons- you're welcome to pick one of them if you like though!)
@anteater could I get a three dragon review? Any tab except waystation which is my fodder/sales tab (and the hibernal den is all fandragons- you're welcome to pick one of them if you like though!)
A pixel of a sailing ship floating on purple clouds, with a figurehead of a light purple skydancer dragon whose wings flow back across the bow of the ship.
@SmaugTheAlmighty Your username is so fitting; this lair feels mighty. Glorious and glowing. All of the dragons are so beautiful and so incredibly well dressed. The aesthetic is amazing. Each tab feels distinct (and looks amazing!) its a joy to go through and just take it all in! These were my faves: [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53986364] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539864/53986364_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Alaula[/b] Let me just say; in my poor and orangeloving opinion: she was worth every penny. She practically shines. She's so soothing and nice to look at, you want to just stare at her and bask in her glory. The warm, smooth brown of python grounds her. It creates a calm base for all the shine and glitter of her secondary and tertiary. It reminds me of earth too; thick, rich clay. She becomes the bank of some lazy river, bathed in sunlight, from where glowing flowers sprout. There's an almost dreamy quality to her with how smoothly her colors blend together and the many floating elements of her apparel (the flowerfall, the wispy smoke from the garlands). Even the silks seem even more featherlight than they usually do cause of how well they match that golden smoke! The use of the golden seraph stuff is spot on as well. It solidifies her and adds something shiny to match the alloy. I'm especially smitten with the effect on her horn; cutting across it and adding something that really match the feathers![/columns] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49858237] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498583/49858237_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Jayvyn[/b] It was so tough to choose from the primals tab. They're all so stunning, different and yet matching in how complete and realized they all feel. I wavered between this guy and Eclipse for a long time. In the end, I went with Jayvyn cause look at him, he's too good. He's almost overwhelming. Everything about him is shining and bright; the deep fuchsia on his wing nearly too saturated. And yet he never becomes busy or too much. He's just enough. The shades of pink in python are soft and subtle, more like blushing than an accent color, the purple in capsule adds something cool to balance out the bright, intense pink. The way he's dressed is perfect as well. All the different shades of pink are represented; light and soft in the silks, more reddish and dark in the seraph and a lovely warm, burned color in the Sakura tail lei. And that layering of halos?? Its incredible The arcane halo match his colors and highlights the pink and pastel colors in the earth halo. The pattern of the stones mirror his eyes in a really pretty way too. What an amazing dragon![/columns] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45948130] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/459482/45948130_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Rali[/b] the colors on this girl are just so, so good! Coal is such a beautiful brown shade and with pinstripe it has that lovely mix of a cool and warm brown; the cool colors match the flowerfall and ties it into her while the warmth blends seamlessly onto her wing. The capsule is subtle, but it match her wings so well with that warm, smooth purple? And the slight golden outline on her belly is just so good. I love how that's what you've choosen as the primary accent color in her outfit. It feels balanced and it looks lovely. The accent even mirrors that golden line, especially on her mane. Every little detail on her feel like its been paid attention too, like there's a purpose to everything. It gives her this air of something divine almost? A goddess clad in glimmering silks and surrounded by softly falling flower petals. The candles are wispy around her, the smoke almost disappearing into her colors, like they're sprouting from her; for her. She's beyond lovely!
@SmaugTheAlmighty

Your username is so fitting; this lair feels mighty. Glorious and glowing. All of the dragons are so beautiful and so incredibly well dressed. The aesthetic is amazing. Each tab feels distinct (and looks amazing!) its a joy to go through and just take it all in!
These were my faves:

53986364_350.png
Alaula
Let me just say; in my poor and orangeloving opinion: she was worth every penny. She practically shines. She's so soothing and nice to look at, you want to just stare at her and bask in her glory. The warm, smooth brown of python grounds her. It creates a calm base for all the shine and glitter of her secondary and tertiary. It reminds me of earth too; thick, rich clay. She becomes the bank of some lazy river, bathed in sunlight, from where glowing flowers sprout. There's an almost dreamy quality to her with how smoothly her colors blend together and the many floating elements of her apparel (the flowerfall, the wispy smoke from the garlands). Even the silks seem even more featherlight than they usually do cause of how well they match that golden smoke! The use of the golden seraph stuff is spot on as well. It solidifies her and adds something shiny to match the alloy. I'm especially smitten with the effect on her horn; cutting across it and adding something that really match the feathers!

49858237_350.png
Jayvyn
It was so tough to choose from the primals tab. They're all so stunning, different and yet matching in how complete and realized they all feel. I wavered between this guy and Eclipse for a long time. In the end, I went with Jayvyn cause look at him, he's too good. He's almost overwhelming. Everything about him is shining and bright; the deep fuchsia on his wing nearly too saturated. And yet he never becomes busy or too much. He's just enough. The shades of pink in python are soft and subtle, more like blushing than an accent color, the purple in capsule adds something cool to balance out the bright, intense pink. The way he's dressed is perfect as well. All the different shades of pink are represented; light and soft in the silks, more reddish and dark in the seraph and a lovely warm, burned color in the Sakura tail lei. And that layering of halos?? Its incredible The arcane halo match his colors and highlights the pink and pastel colors in the earth halo. The pattern of the stones mirror his eyes in a really pretty way too. What an amazing dragon!

45948130_350.png
Rali
the colors on this girl are just so, so good! Coal is such a beautiful brown shade and with pinstripe it has that lovely mix of a cool and warm brown; the cool colors match the flowerfall and ties it into her while the warmth blends seamlessly onto her wing. The capsule is subtle, but it match her wings so well with that warm, smooth purple? And the slight golden outline on her belly is just so good. I love how that's what you've choosen as the primary accent color in her outfit. It feels balanced and it looks lovely. The accent even mirrors that golden line, especially on her mane. Every little detail on her feel like its been paid attention too, like there's a purpose to everything. It gives her this air of something divine almost? A goddess clad in glimmering silks and surrounded by softly falling flower petals. The candles are wispy around her, the smoke almost disappearing into her colors, like they're sprouting from her; for her. She's beyond lovely!
myre.jpg
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42