Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lair reviews and HC's! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@PearlConnor Your work has certainly paid off! I love the look and feel of your lair a lot. Its always very impressive to be met with a lot of the same breed - the whole of The Outskirts feels very tight and good. All the SD's look amazing together, they're so varied but because of the order it doesnt look messy! In general, I really like your tabs. Both names and descriptions are interesting and have a good length - its straight to the point and very fitting for the format! These were my faves: [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54620516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/546206/54620516_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Glory[/b] Of course I had to choose one of your lovely skydancers and there's just something very lovely about Glory? She's so simple and clean and yet your eye is just drawn to her immediately. The contrast between her prim and secondary is striking and very beautiful. They really compliment each other, that dusty blue and the pink. But what really sells her is the amazing use of accent colors. Wow, what a masterstroke! The beautiful warm yellow in stonewash skink matches the bright yellow in pink spinner so well and the lace just strengthens that connection and makes her feel very whole and complete? She certainly dont need any apparel to shine, she's beaming just as she is! In general, this is just such a perfect use of lace. I love how it brightens up her darker belly, it really makes that orange pop and blends into the yellow on her neck. Her plague eyes are just the cherry on top. It adds some depth, you dont even notice it at first, but it just tops it all off so beautifully![/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55290934] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552910/55290934_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Unborn[/b] This girl is obviously stunning (more on that later) but what really sold me on her is the lore. What a simple, yet atmospheric, unique and heart wrenching little piece! I love the length, you get just enough that you like her and get a feeling for her story, but so much is left unsaid - I found myself imagining her shuffling around being a sweetheart while looking incredibly menacing and its a great mental picture! Its just so unique and fun, the idea of an egg though long dead hatching is really compelling. And now for her look; she is beautiful beyond what words can explain. Her colors are so good. The maize has just the right teint to truly look like a skeleton, its a little bit spooky, but there's a warmth to it that ties wonderfully into her sweet personality! Her eye matches the secondary so well and her prim and sec seem to almost blend together. Its a stunning effect, at first glance I thought she might be an XXY, and yet that subtle difference in the shades really make her pop![/columns] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55705993] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557060/55705993_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]TRAITOR[/b] What a lovely little dragon hidden deep within the crucible. You really know how to write horror. The idea of a diary entry is pretty genius, you immediately start wondering what happened to this young dragon and its chilling. It also gives a great entrance into the other memebers of the clan. The mentions of other clan members is so effortless and you want to go look them up after reading it (and the little thing with having trouble spelling? So cute and so realistic! You start imagining this cute little fella spelling big words and then your stomach drop when you realize what fate might have befallen this precious little guy. TRAITOR is beautiful as well. The genes all add to that creepy feeling. The crackle over speck/freck almost looks like distortion, along with the lore line of looking 'dead … not right' it really sells that unsettling feeling and the shadow eyes add that unnatural purple. All in all, just a very atmospheric dragon. I love them[/columns]
@PearlConnor

Your work has certainly paid off! I love the look and feel of your lair a lot. Its always very impressive to be met with a lot of the same breed - the whole of The Outskirts feels very tight and good. All the SD's look amazing together, they're so varied but because of the order it doesnt look messy!
In general, I really like your tabs. Both names and descriptions are interesting and have a good length - its straight to the point and very fitting for the format!
These were my faves:

54620516_350.png
Glory
Of course I had to choose one of your lovely skydancers and there's just something very lovely about Glory? She's so simple and clean and yet your eye is just drawn to her immediately. The contrast between her prim and secondary is striking and very beautiful. They really compliment each other, that dusty blue and the pink. But what really sells her is the amazing use of accent colors. Wow, what a masterstroke! The beautiful warm yellow in stonewash skink matches the bright yellow in pink spinner so well and the lace just strengthens that connection and makes her feel very whole and complete? She certainly dont need any apparel to shine, she's beaming just as she is! In general, this is just such a perfect use of lace. I love how it brightens up her darker belly, it really makes that orange pop and blends into the yellow on her neck. Her plague eyes are just the cherry on top. It adds some depth, you dont even notice it at first, but it just tops it all off so beautifully!

55290934_350.png
Unborn
This girl is obviously stunning (more on that later) but what really sold me on her is the lore. What a simple, yet atmospheric, unique and heart wrenching little piece! I love the length, you get just enough that you like her and get a feeling for her story, but so much is left unsaid - I found myself imagining her shuffling around being a sweetheart while looking incredibly menacing and its a great mental picture! Its just so unique and fun, the idea of an egg though long dead hatching is really compelling. And now for her look; she is beautiful beyond what words can explain. Her colors are so good. The maize has just the right teint to truly look like a skeleton, its a little bit spooky, but there's a warmth to it that ties wonderfully into her sweet personality! Her eye matches the secondary so well and her prim and sec seem to almost blend together. Its a stunning effect, at first glance I thought she might be an XXY, and yet that subtle difference in the shades really make her pop!

55705993_350.png
TRAITOR
What a lovely little dragon hidden deep within the crucible. You really know how to write horror. The idea of a diary entry is pretty genius, you immediately start wondering what happened to this young dragon and its chilling. It also gives a great entrance into the other memebers of the clan. The mentions of other clan members is so effortless and you want to go look them up after reading it (and the little thing with having trouble spelling? So cute and so realistic! You start imagining this cute little fella spelling big words and then your stomach drop when you realize what fate might have befallen this precious little guy. TRAITOR is beautiful as well. The genes all add to that creepy feeling. The crackle over speck/freck almost looks like distortion, along with the lore line of looking 'dead … not right' it really sells that unsettling feeling and the shadow eyes add that unnatural purple. All in all, just a very atmospheric dragon. I love them
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@RamenNoodleCat I am swooning at your lair. The coordination, the color scheme, the pastels I am overjoyed. Its just gorgeous and good and very, very impressive. I'm sorry for the short intro, I am just speechless your lair aesthetic is just *chefskiss* These were my faves: [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52402435] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524025/52402435_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Sanya[/b] I saw Sanya and fell in love instantly. She is possible the most huggable dragon on site, and still she has this air of something ethereal (I am unsure if it would be appropriate to hug her, but she just looks incredibly kind and sweet). She's so simple in her colors and her apparel, but she just [I]works[/I] she needs nothing more than what you've given her to really shine. All the elements just work together perfectly. The soft pink blend of her primary makes her warm and smooth, the wings adds something almost angelic, the accent mimics a heart adding to that soft, loving feeling she has. The mane just match rose iri so well? It really looks like a natural part of her, I think it contributes a lot to that ethereal feeling, she looks like a beautiful fairy lady. I love the effect of the mane partially covering the eye too, it brings a lot of attention to her gaze as well. I love how light her face is. Ghost can be a spooky gene, but on her it just lightens her up and makes her even more friendly! I love her![/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47849335] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478494/47849335_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Lull[/b] This guy truly embodies everything lovely about autumn and I love him for it. His colors are pleasing and balanced, the apparel compliment the stunning accent so well, brings it to life on him. Again, there's the feeling of something almost divine to him in the way the leaves seems to peel off of him - become the autumn breeze and the deep red sleve on the nightshroud. He's incredibly dynamic and cool looking. And his little lore blurp? Amazing. Your bio format is super cute and very, very pretty. And for this guy ever element is just perfect. The colors match him, there's a great variety in shapes in the three items you've chosen and the gif js really sweet. The text however, is by far the best part. I love hoe open-ended it is. It really has that 'whispered legend' feel to it. The concept is beautiful - and match the look of the dragon perfectly - and I love how whimsical it is. The way its written matches the tone of the dragon itself, if that makes sense? This story belongs to him and its wonderful[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48348226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483483/48348226_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Auretta[/b] I am [I]in awe[/I] of your familiar matching. These two were made for one another I am sure of it! Auretta is regal and powerful, she's glorious and everything about her has this air of strength and beauty. The very glossy sheen of her primary and secondary, solid and strong beneath the lovely apparel, matching perfectly in texture to the ghastcrown? Its just so [I]strong[/I]. And all the little things that just add to it. The opal is perfect, I especially love what it does to the wing, the edge seems to glow with a warm hue almost like the sun is shining through it? It plays with the solid feel of alloy in a really fun and interesting way! In general there's such a lovely match of colors and textures all throughout her look. The way you've used sharp and pointy silhouettes in many parts of her (the yellow leaves on the flower garlands, the edge of the kilt, the woodwing) is really cool. It makes her shape very recognizable and strong. There's some truly awesome layering on her. I love looking at her, unraveling more and more details that just makes her work[/columns]
@RamenNoodleCat

I am swooning at your lair. The coordination, the color scheme, the pastels I am overjoyed. Its just gorgeous and good and very, very impressive. I'm sorry for the short intro, I am just speechless your lair aesthetic is just *chefskiss*
These were my faves:

52402435_350.png
Sanya
I saw Sanya and fell in love instantly. She is possible the most huggable dragon on site, and still she has this air of something ethereal (I am unsure if it would be appropriate to hug her, but she just looks incredibly kind and sweet). She's so simple in her colors and her apparel, but she just works she needs nothing more than what you've given her to really shine. All the elements just work together perfectly. The soft pink blend of her primary makes her warm and smooth, the wings adds something almost angelic, the accent mimics a heart adding to that soft, loving feeling she has. The mane just match rose iri so well? It really looks like a natural part of her, I think it contributes a lot to that ethereal feeling, she looks like a beautiful fairy lady. I love the effect of the mane partially covering the eye too, it brings a lot of attention to her gaze as well. I love how light her face is. Ghost can be a spooky gene, but on her it just lightens her up and makes her even more friendly! I love her!

47849335_350.png
Lull
This guy truly embodies everything lovely about autumn and I love him for it. His colors are pleasing and balanced, the apparel compliment the stunning accent so well, brings it to life on him. Again, there's the feeling of something almost divine to him in the way the leaves seems to peel off of him - become the autumn breeze and the deep red sleve on the nightshroud. He's incredibly dynamic and cool looking. And his little lore blurp? Amazing. Your bio format is super cute and very, very pretty. And for this guy ever element is just perfect. The colors match him, there's a great variety in shapes in the three items you've chosen and the gif js really sweet. The text however, is by far the best part. I love hoe open-ended it is. It really has that 'whispered legend' feel to it. The concept is beautiful - and match the look of the dragon perfectly - and I love how whimsical it is. The way its written matches the tone of the dragon itself, if that makes sense? This story belongs to him and its wonderful

48348226_350.png
Auretta
I am in awe of your familiar matching. These two were made for one another I am sure of it! Auretta is regal and powerful, she's glorious and everything about her has this air of strength and beauty. The very glossy sheen of her primary and secondary, solid and strong beneath the lovely apparel, matching perfectly in texture to the ghastcrown? Its just so strong. And all the little things that just add to it. The opal is perfect, I especially love what it does to the wing, the edge seems to glow with a warm hue almost like the sun is shining through it? It plays with the solid feel of alloy in a really fun and interesting way! In general there's such a lovely match of colors and textures all throughout her look. The way you've used sharp and pointy silhouettes in many parts of her (the yellow leaves on the flower garlands, the edge of the kilt, the woodwing) is really cool. It makes her shape very recognizable and strong. There's some truly awesome layering on her. I love looking at her, unraveling more and more details that just makes her work
myre.jpg
@anteater

OMG, thank you!! I'm glad you like everything so much!! I'm really trying my best so its good to know its working!

If you want updates on it or anything, you can let me know! I'll be sure to keep up the work!
@anteater

OMG, thank you!! I'm glad you like everything so much!! I'm really trying my best so its good to know its working!

If you want updates on it or anything, you can let me know! I'll be sure to keep up the work!
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
@Anteater
If you're open, could you do a One Dragon Review, please? :3 Any Dragon from my Lair, except for those in the East Wing, please and thank you. ^^
@Anteater
If you're open, could you do a One Dragon Review, please? :3 Any Dragon from my Lair, except for those in the East Wing, please and thank you. ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Killunia Your lair is so varied its beautiful! The main page is wonderful with all the different colors and genes, they look amazing together! And of course, the permababy gaolers are very cute - I really like the norse mythology naming scheme, its really cool! These were my faves: [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49153711] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491538/49153711_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Angaroth[/b] This is just one of the most impressive dragons I've ever seen. Everything about him screams of power and strenght. He's almost overwhelming in the deep, contrasting colors, the way all the plumes seems to almost be falling out of the screen towards him. I know its impossible, but he seems to take up more of the screen than other dragons. And all of this is very, very good. He sucks your eye in, demands you to look at him. Its something about that deep, royal red on his wing against the dark accent color on butterfly that blends perfectly with the dark galaxy of his primary. His eyes becomes an extension of the starts in starmap in a beautiful way. And he's dressed so well? The little flashes of gold adds to that feeling of royalty and the way you've broken up his silhouette with the bewitching pieces and the wing plumes is beyond lovely. The dried flowers look like they were made for him too![/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15960113] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159602/15960113_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Cocoa[/b] I dont really know anything about this little lady, but I trust her with my life. I adore her whole vibe so much. Her color scheme is beautiful; soft and warm and incredibly matchy. I love the okapi so much, you dont see it around much anymore, but she really showcases just how good it can be on the right dragon. It adds definition to her limbs and tail, on her headfins it almost looks like ripples in the sludge; its a brilliant use of an XXY color scheme. Again, the apparel is just perfect for her. Every piece look like they were actually created just for her. The inside of her ear matches the flowers on the lace pieces and its so perfect I cant stop starring at it in amazement. The use of the archer stuff is really great as well. It lightens her up in a really pretty soft way and it matches the lighter parts of cherub really well. She just feels very well put together, like there was a clear vision to her. She looks practical and sleek, with a softer, sweeter touch that's very, very charming[/columns] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52629618] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526297/52629618_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Freya[/b] Had to choose one of these amazing babies, of course. And who other than the beautiful Freya. She is so unique and beautiful? Taupe is such a stunning shade of grey; warm and desaturated. Its a beautiful base for the warm blend of her secondary. The warmth of the sec gets to contrast against the paleness of her eyes without being disturbed by a very saturated primary. It keeps her from being too busy in a very interesting and pretty way. The gnarlhorns just top it all off, the color is lovely and it pulls together all the other colors; the blue glow of the eyes, the warm secondary and the dull primary. It really adds that feeling of 'old godess' too. Balance out the cuteness of the baby gaoler pose and make her something more than just an adorable little fella (though she is still very, very cute!). Again, you've altered her silhouette perfectly without even using apparel! She has a lot of character and personality without being dressed at all. I am very curious where you take these babies lorewise. They have so much potential![/columns]
@Killunia

Your lair is so varied its beautiful! The main page is wonderful with all the different colors and genes, they look amazing together! And of course, the permababy gaolers are very cute - I really like the norse mythology naming scheme, its really cool!
These were my faves:

49153711_350.png
Angaroth
This is just one of the most impressive dragons I've ever seen. Everything about him screams of power and strenght. He's almost overwhelming in the deep, contrasting colors, the way all the plumes seems to almost be falling out of the screen towards him. I know its impossible, but he seems to take up more of the screen than other dragons. And all of this is very, very good. He sucks your eye in, demands you to look at him. Its something about that deep, royal red on his wing against the dark accent color on butterfly that blends perfectly with the dark galaxy of his primary. His eyes becomes an extension of the starts in starmap in a beautiful way. And he's dressed so well? The little flashes of gold adds to that feeling of royalty and the way you've broken up his silhouette with the bewitching pieces and the wing plumes is beyond lovely. The dried flowers look like they were made for him too!

15960113_350.png
Cocoa
I dont really know anything about this little lady, but I trust her with my life. I adore her whole vibe so much. Her color scheme is beautiful; soft and warm and incredibly matchy. I love the okapi so much, you dont see it around much anymore, but she really showcases just how good it can be on the right dragon. It adds definition to her limbs and tail, on her headfins it almost looks like ripples in the sludge; its a brilliant use of an XXY color scheme. Again, the apparel is just perfect for her. Every piece look like they were actually created just for her. The inside of her ear matches the flowers on the lace pieces and its so perfect I cant stop starring at it in amazement. The use of the archer stuff is really great as well. It lightens her up in a really pretty soft way and it matches the lighter parts of cherub really well. She just feels very well put together, like there was a clear vision to her. She looks practical and sleek, with a softer, sweeter touch that's very, very charming

52629618_350.png
Freya
Had to choose one of these amazing babies, of course. And who other than the beautiful Freya. She is so unique and beautiful? Taupe is such a stunning shade of grey; warm and desaturated. Its a beautiful base for the warm blend of her secondary. The warmth of the sec gets to contrast against the paleness of her eyes without being disturbed by a very saturated primary. It keeps her from being too busy in a very interesting and pretty way. The gnarlhorns just top it all off, the color is lovely and it pulls together all the other colors; the blue glow of the eyes, the warm secondary and the dull primary. It really adds that feeling of 'old godess' too. Balance out the cuteness of the baby gaoler pose and make her something more than just an adorable little fella (though she is still very, very cute!). Again, you've altered her silhouette perfectly without even using apparel! She has a lot of character and personality without being dressed at all. I am very curious where you take these babies lorewise. They have so much potential!
myre.jpg
@Saraceaser The feel of your lair is really nice. The tabs and their descriptions especially, It feels very alive and reactive, like your lair really is a vast community with a shared history! All of the dragons are varied and super unique too which just makes it all so much better! This guy was my favorite: [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49110148] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491102/49110148_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Xavneiros[/b] First of all; his name is awesome! Second of all; he is beautiful and third of all; the idea of him and all of his pets is amazing! Wow, that little piece of art is so adorable and the picture of him travelling around in his cart with Henry running behind is so vivid and amazing! All of his bio is just very good. I like the header of the shelf, its very atmospheric and all of the gif dividers are beautiful and match him very well. As for the dragon himself; as I said, utterly beautiful. The use of basic is so good. It makes a beautiful, solid base for the lighter parts of him to really stand out against. His face is very defined as well, the helmet gives his head a rounder silhouette that makes him seem really friendly and the color of the helmet matches the glimmer so well. It even adds a little bit of green that ties into the plumes in a really lovely way! I like how you've used pieces from a lot of different apparel sets as well. It sells the idea of travelling merchant really well and it just looks amazing together?? What a blessed dragon![/columns]
@Saraceaser

The feel of your lair is really nice. The tabs and their descriptions especially, It feels very alive and reactive, like your lair really is a vast community with a shared history!
All of the dragons are varied and super unique too which just makes it all so much better!
This guy was my favorite:

49110148_350.png
Xavneiros
First of all; his name is awesome! Second of all; he is beautiful and third of all; the idea of him and all of his pets is amazing! Wow, that little piece of art is so adorable and the picture of him travelling around in his cart with Henry running behind is so vivid and amazing! All of his bio is just very good. I like the header of the shelf, its very atmospheric and all of the gif dividers are beautiful and match him very well. As for the dragon himself; as I said, utterly beautiful. The use of basic is so good. It makes a beautiful, solid base for the lighter parts of him to really stand out against. His face is very defined as well, the helmet gives his head a rounder silhouette that makes him seem really friendly and the color of the helmet matches the glimmer so well. It even adds a little bit of green that ties into the plumes in a really lovely way! I like how you've used pieces from a lot of different apparel sets as well. It sells the idea of travelling merchant really well and it just looks amazing together?? What a blessed dragon!
myre.jpg
@anteater I always joke about how my lair is a mess of colours, no order in how I put them together. :D

Can I just say that you were basically spot on with your feelings about the three dragons and whatever I am planning for them? (were you reading my mind when you were writing this? :D)
Angaroth is that deep, dark, powerful royal boy. Cocoa is the sweetest dragon under the sun and you could definitely trust her with your life, as she would never betray it. And indeed, despite all of my Gaoler babies being cute, there is much more to them than just being babies...

Thank you so much for the review! It really raised my mood and it inspires me to work on my dragons more. ^^
@anteater I always joke about how my lair is a mess of colours, no order in how I put them together. :D

Can I just say that you were basically spot on with your feelings about the three dragons and whatever I am planning for them? (were you reading my mind when you were writing this? :D)
Angaroth is that deep, dark, powerful royal boy. Cocoa is the sweetest dragon under the sun and you could definitely trust her with your life, as she would never betray it. And indeed, despite all of my Gaoler babies being cute, there is much more to them than just being babies...

Thank you so much for the review! It really raised my mood and it inspires me to work on my dragons more. ^^
CgtyAYW.png
@Anteater
Thank you so much, for both the kind words about my Lair and about Xavneiros! :D I'm happy that you like Xavni so much; he's one of my precious children and I adore him. :3

To be honest, he was an impulse buy; his Apparel is the result of just throwing stuff on him to see what stuck; and honestly I would have changed his name a long time ago had it not grown on me, the same with his Basic Prim. X3

@Anteater
Thank you so much, for both the kind words about my Lair and about Xavneiros! :D I'm happy that you like Xavni so much; he's one of my precious children and I adore him. :3

To be honest, he was an impulse buy; his Apparel is the result of just throwing stuff on him to see what stuck; and honestly I would have changed his name a long time ago had it not grown on me, the same with his Basic Prim. X3

U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@anteater if this is still open id love a 3 dragon review :3
@anteater if this is still open id love a 3 dragon review :3
CvyoOwu.png
@anteater

I wouldn't mind a Three Dragon review!
@anteater

I wouldn't mind a Three Dragon review!
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42