Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Special ID Hunters Association (SIDHA)
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 408 409
@Alphazi I didn't know they were outdated, I always considered them something like rules, not just guidelines. :,D Then I guess that's it for now. I will just try to stay alive when I get pinged for wrong stuff as I can't really throw them any arguments. I will wait till it's fixed and then go off to yell at all those people using wrong pinglists. (A joke, I won't just start a fight out of nowhere. [emoji=spiral winking size=1]) Thank you for the information!
@Alphazi

I didn't know they were outdated, I always considered them something like rules, not just guidelines. :,D
Then I guess that's it for now. I will just try to stay alive when I get pinged for wrong stuff as I can't really throw them any arguments. I will wait till it's fixed and then go off to yell at all those people using wrong pinglists. (A joke, I won't just start a fight out of nowhere. )

Thank you for the information!
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
@Wonderling oof yeah i'm not sure either :/ i feel like the best thing is just general, since it doesn't really fit anywhere but still seems neat enough!

@Norayna0ekoa ah yeah, i've mentioned it at the top of the guidelines post! they're guidelines to the categories, like a manual or a how-to sorta? the post above it has pinglist and thread rules ^^ plus i think rules more tell you what to do, but guidelines explain something? sdkjghsd i hope im not over explaining

but thank you for your patience and understanding! we'll get to it in time ;v;
@Wonderling oof yeah i'm not sure either :/ i feel like the best thing is just general, since it doesn't really fit anywhere but still seems neat enough!

@Norayna0ekoa ah yeah, i've mentioned it at the top of the guidelines post! they're guidelines to the categories, like a manual or a how-to sorta? the post above it has pinglist and thread rules ^^ plus i think rules more tell you what to do, but guidelines explain something? sdkjghsd i hope im not over explaining

but thank you for your patience and understanding! we'll get to it in time ;v;
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi

I totally understand that they're not really rules, but as soon as they aren't people don't mind making mistakes, on purpose or not. It's quite bothersome to tell some people to not ping you, when they're not that considerate towards others and know that no one is going to to reprimand them.
Well, I hope that at some point I got everything I wanted and can get removed again.^^
No worries, RL comes first after all! The world isn't gonna end, if you don't do it right away. ;)
@Alphazi

I totally understand that they're not really rules, but as soon as they aren't people don't mind making mistakes, on purpose or not. It's quite bothersome to tell some people to not ping you, when they're not that considerate towards others and know that no one is going to to reprimand them.
Well, I hope that at some point I got everything I wanted and can get removed again.^^
No worries, RL comes first after all! The world isn't gonna end, if you don't do it right away. ;)
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
@Norayna0ekoa i guess semantically the guidelines are the rules to the categories :thonk: but regardless of what word is used, the vast majority of people ping correctly :> also our first rule is to use the appropriate pinglist for the dragon you sell, so that covers it too \o/ we've gotchu covered! good luck finding the dragons you want!
@Norayna0ekoa i guess semantically the guidelines are the rules to the categories :thonk: but regardless of what word is used, the vast majority of people ping correctly :> also our first rule is to use the appropriate pinglist for the dragon you sell, so that covers it too \o/ we've gotchu covered! good luck finding the dragons you want!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@TempestDragon huh, that sure is a funky ID! i can't find a category it'd fit in, but i'd call it general for a couple reasons:

mini palindrome - 62026 020
"inverse"/false repeating set - 6 202 6 020

again, just general, but still funky! c: general IDs don't really affect value at all, though. they're more of a neat point! so whatever you think the dragon would normally sell for, though you're always free to pitch a little higher if you want to ^^
@TempestDragon huh, that sure is a funky ID! i can't find a category it'd fit in, but i'd call it general for a couple reasons:

mini palindrome - 62026 020
"inverse"/false repeating set - 6 202 6 020

again, just general, but still funky! c: general IDs don't really affect value at all, though. they're more of a neat point! so whatever you think the dragon would normally sell for, though you're always free to pitch a little higher if you want to ^^
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@TempestDragon alright! he's pretty C:
@TempestDragon alright! he's pretty C:
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62006100][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620062/62006100_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [indent]hello! I just hatched this beautiful boy and noticed he has the ID 62006100. is he worth anything? c:[/indent]
62006100_350.png
hello! I just hatched this beautiful boy and noticed he has the ID 62006100. is he worth anything? c:
@Noodless I believe he'd be General for mini tuples (62 00 61 00), so the value would lie more in his appearance than in the ID. He's very cute though, congrats!
@Noodless I believe he'd be General for mini tuples (62 00 61 00), so the value would lie more in his appearance than in the ID. He's very cute though, congrats!
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
[center]Hello! I think I can ask questions here about ID's? I got these two awhile back, their Id's are: 60009808 and 60009809 Does that add any worth to them? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60009809][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/600099/60009809_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60009808][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/600099/60009808_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Hello! I think I can ask questions here about ID's?

I got these two awhile back, their Id's are:
and

Does that add any worth to them?

60009809_350.png

60009808_350.png

Untitled428_20210314212944.png
@Noodless @minervamaga i'd probably call 62006100 a false repeating set, not a mini tuples (not really enough to go for tuples, but if the 1 or 2 were either a 2 or 1 respectively, it'd be a full repeating set), so still general either way! minerva's right, general IDs don't really get any extra inherent value though

@Espenfalls unfortunately i wouldn't say so; they're general at best if the mini ambigram (60009)808/9) would count, but i'm not sure, since it's already so small. either way, general IDs don't add any inherent value, so they'd just go for whatever they would as dragons!
@Noodless @minervamaga i'd probably call 62006100 a false repeating set, not a mini tuples (not really enough to go for tuples, but if the 1 or 2 were either a 2 or 1 respectively, it'd be a full repeating set), so still general either way! minerva's right, general IDs don't really get any extra inherent value though

@Espenfalls unfortunately i wouldn't say so; they're general at best if the mini ambigram (60009)808/9) would count, but i'm not sure, since it's already so small. either way, general IDs don't add any inherent value, so they'd just go for whatever they would as dragons!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 408 409