Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies]The Amalgamates
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37
@skythetrainer SAME THOUGH
@skythetrainer SAME THOUGH
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@skythetrainer @Shikieiki

Would you guys want to join the discord?
@skythetrainer @Shikieiki

Would you guys want to join the discord?
@GlitterDCMarvel I love this subspecies, and I actually have a boy that I think works pretty well with this! Meet Hazard: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42549262] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425493/42549262_350.png[/img] [/url] Believe it or not, what I have for him lore-wise is very similar to how you describe these, along with the Ghost variant! The Python and Morph actually signify patches that either are or aren't see-through, and his bones glow from what can be seen through those patches! He also doesn't look fully dragon, hence his accent and most of his apparel. While he doesn't match perfectly with the entire guidelines for the subspecies, such as his origins and personality (located under the bio template), I would love to try and make him a part of this group!
@GlitterDCMarvel
I love this subspecies, and I actually have a boy that I think works pretty well with this!
Meet Hazard:

42549262_350.png

Believe it or not, what I have for him lore-wise is very similar to how you describe these, along with the Ghost variant! The Python and Morph actually signify patches that either are or aren't see-through, and his bones glow from what can be seen through those patches! He also doesn't look fully dragon, hence his accent and most of his apparel.

While he doesn't match perfectly with the entire guidelines for the subspecies, such as his origins and personality (located under the bio template), I would love to try and make him a part of this group!
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@chloecat194 they don't have to follow the guidelines exactly, especially the personality (which can be however you wish it to be!)

Of course he is welcome to the Squishy family!
@chloecat194 they don't have to follow the guidelines exactly, especially the personality (which can be however you wish it to be!)

Of course he is welcome to the Squishy family!
@GlitterDCMarvel
Thanks for letting me know! After reading through everything and remembering Hazard's origins, I couldn't pass this up. Especially the part about most dragons being afraid of them since they're so new to Sornieth. I just like to imagine a 'normal' dragon coming across him hanging out with the rest of my dragons and just being mortified seeing dragons interact with such an abomination. That, or another dragon trying to convince one of mine that Hazard is a thread that should be gotten rid of immediately while he's just off in the distance playing with hatchlings.

Anyways, I'm glad to have him be a part of this subspecies, and I'll definitely be adding the banner to his bio here shortly! I might also possibly hop into the Discord as well if that's alright.
@GlitterDCMarvel
Thanks for letting me know! After reading through everything and remembering Hazard's origins, I couldn't pass this up. Especially the part about most dragons being afraid of them since they're so new to Sornieth. I just like to imagine a 'normal' dragon coming across him hanging out with the rest of my dragons and just being mortified seeing dragons interact with such an abomination. That, or another dragon trying to convince one of mine that Hazard is a thread that should be gotten rid of immediately while he's just off in the distance playing with hatchlings.

Anyways, I'm glad to have him be a part of this subspecies, and I'll definitely be adding the banner to his bio here shortly! I might also possibly hop into the Discord as well if that's alright.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@chloecat194 of course!! We would love to have you in our discord server~

~~Squish might love your boy~~
@chloecat194 of course!! We would love to have you in our discord server~

~~Squish might love your boy~~
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
Bump
Bump
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37