Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies]The Amalgamates
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
boop!
boop!
put dispenser here.
"prefer to refer to themselves as multiple beings in one body"

So some of the glowing-eyes Amalgamates are technically and practically plural systems similarly to the way human people can be? If so, that´s amazing!

Now I suddenly want to adopt one such system and write out lore for them ^^ Plurality definitely needs more representation, and this sounds like such an unexpected but not unwelcome way to get some. Hmm, the Magi ones could be ideal, they´d avoid the "plural people are dangerous/evil" nonsense stereotype media portrayals often fall into.

I think I might actually do this...

Thank you for this subspecies, not only this variant, but all of them are fascinating!
"prefer to refer to themselves as multiple beings in one body"

So some of the glowing-eyes Amalgamates are technically and practically plural systems similarly to the way human people can be? If so, that´s amazing!

Now I suddenly want to adopt one such system and write out lore for them ^^ Plurality definitely needs more representation, and this sounds like such an unexpected but not unwelcome way to get some. Hmm, the Magi ones could be ideal, they´d avoid the "plural people are dangerous/evil" nonsense stereotype media portrayals often fall into.

I think I might actually do this...

Thank you for this subspecies, not only this variant, but all of them are fascinating!
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
Hello! It seems it’s been over a year since this thread was last used, but I have a dragon I wanted to register: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=88&bodygene=47&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=4&tertgene=76&winggene=47&wings=91&auth=14dde7c3c5ee2bd4394fb7aa1a744849af22e259&dummyext=prev.png[/img] HornViper here has colors that seem pretty close to XYY, but aren’t exactly such. The genes also don’t match any of the required genes I’ve seen listed; however, Marble, Mottle, and Gliders are all Banescale-only genes. I figured they looked similar to some of the allowed genes, so I was wondering if they’re possibly alright? And about the Analgamations absorbing other dragons, I figured the gliders were perfect as an extra set of wings due to a combination of multiple bodies! If it’s a no because she (or they) doesn’t(/don’t) match the requirements, I’m perfectly fine with that too! Thank you! :) Here’s a link to her: [url]https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80862605[/url]
Hello! It seems it’s been over a year since this thread was last used, but I have a dragon I wanted to register:
dragon?age=1&body=88&bodygene=47&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=4&tertgene=76&winggene=47&wings=91&auth=14dde7c3c5ee2bd4394fb7aa1a744849af22e259&dummyext=prev.png
HornViper here has colors that seem pretty close to XYY, but aren’t exactly such. The genes also don’t match any of the required genes I’ve seen listed; however, Marble, Mottle, and Gliders are all Banescale-only genes. I figured they looked similar to some of the allowed genes, so I was wondering if they’re possibly alright? And about the Analgamations absorbing other dragons, I figured the gliders were perfect as an extra set of wings due to a combination of multiple bodies! If it’s a no because she (or they) doesn’t(/don’t) match the requirements, I’m perfectly fine with that too! Thank you! :)
Here’s a link to her:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80862605
kitty.pngMy Pfp Dragon | Bandi: frozen, lore:UiWD6.gif
I’ll figure out what else to add here later
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37