Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies]The Amalgamates
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37
May I have my bab that I showed, the orca one, be added? Imma give her some lore after she is registered~
May I have my bab that I showed, the orca one, be added? Imma give her some lore after she is registered~
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
@skythetrainer yes!
@skythetrainer yes!
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
HECC! Her name is now Ahmya, Japanese name for Black Rain. Pretty nice name for her~ I love looking up Japanese names, they are normally short and easy to remember, yet have good meanings
HECC! Her name is now Ahmya, Japanese name for Black Rain. Pretty nice name for her~ I love looking up Japanese names, they are normally short and easy to remember, yet have good meanings
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
@skythetrainer I agree with you on that!
meanwhile, my avatar is literally just named "SupremeStar", after the supreme star purple diamond (and they're also a mlp-esque dragon)
@skythetrainer I agree with you on that!
meanwhile, my avatar is literally just named "SupremeStar", after the supreme star purple diamond (and they're also a mlp-esque dragon)
[color=360705]squish... doesn't seem to be very XXY, and because of how close his colors are, orphne could do here, specifically as a legendary... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39843801] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398439/39843801_350.png[/img] [/url]
squish... doesn't seem to be very XXY, and because of how close his colors are, orphne could do here, specifically as a legendary...

39843801_350.png
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@Shikieiki

I'm going to be adding this, but not every Amalgamates has to be an xxy, just needs to be close enough~.
would you like him to be added? He's a lovely dragon!
@Shikieiki

I'm going to be adding this, but not every Amalgamates has to be an xxy, just needs to be close enough~.
[quote name="GlitterDCMarvel" date="2018-10-04 06:49:57" ] @.Shikieiki I'm going to be adding this, but not every Amalgamates has to be an xxy, just needs to be close enough~. would you like him to be added? He's a lovely dragon! [/quote] [color=360705]yes~
GlitterDCMarvel wrote on 2018-10-04 06:49:57:
@.Shikieiki

yes~
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
So I'm guessing that like, as long as Primary and Secondary are like, something like Black / Obsidian or Sky / Cornflower, it's basically fine?
Also this girl now has a bio-
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=309590&did=45185621&function=edit#bio
You can give it a read~
So I'm guessing that like, as long as Primary and Secondary are like, something like Black / Obsidian or Sky / Cornflower, it's basically fine?
Also this girl now has a bio-
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=309590&did=45185621&function=edit#bio
You can give it a read~
@skythetrainer exactly!

also I love that story

it is amazing
@skythetrainer exactly!

also I love that story

it is amazing
Thank you! I've had about like.... 4 years of character creating experience (EVEN IF THE EARLY STORIES I MADE WERE GARBAGE-) and have learned a lot since then!
Thank you! I've had about like.... 4 years of character creating experience (EVEN IF THE EARLY STORIES I MADE WERE GARBAGE-) and have learned a lot since then!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37