Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies]The Amalgamates
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37
What is Ridley- I'm young I don't know some characters- anything before 2000 that's not Zelda or Pokémon is sorta undiscovered territory
What is Ridley- I'm young I don't know some characters- anything before 2000 that's not Zelda or Pokémon is sorta undiscovered territory
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
[center]YOU DUNNO WHAT RIDLEY IS @skythetrainer *coughs* let me introduce you to my boy [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/9/94/Ridley_Ultimate_65.png[/img] he is the main villain of the metroid series[/center]
YOU DUNNO WHAT RIDLEY IS

@skythetrainer
*coughs*

let me introduce you to my boy

Ridley_Ultimate_65.png

he is the main villain of the metroid series
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
Ooooooh! Metroid! One of the games I've been meaning to play but haven't- I've seen that guy before- Also btw [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45185621] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451857/45185621_350.png[/img] [/url] Heccin broke But I needed this
Ooooooh! Metroid! One of the games I've been meaning to play but haven't- I've seen that guy before-

Also btw

45185621_350.png

Heccin broke
But I needed this
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
@skythetrainer oooooh she's beautiful! You know, she fits right in into the variant that's called "Magigamates", which essentially are any of the original primaries and secondaries along with runes. I have to list them as of yet
@skythetrainer oooooh she's beautiful! You know, she fits right in into the variant that's called "Magigamates", which essentially are any of the original primaries and secondaries along with runes. I have to list them as of yet
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
[quote name="GlitterDCMarvel" date="2018-10-03 06:46:35" ] @skythetrainer oooooh she's beautiful! You know, she fits right in into the variant that's called "Magigamates", which essentially are any of the original primaries and secondaries along with runes. I have to list them as of yet [/quote] HECC
GlitterDCMarvel wrote on 2018-10-03 06:46:35:
HECC
@skythetrainer

Okay I added them! Although I changed the name, but that's about it XD
They are called "Legendary amalgamates".
@skythetrainer

Okay I added them! Although I changed the name, but that's about it XD
They are called "Legendary amalgamates".
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37