Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | A list of my progen lineage (>1500st)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48
Of course you can buy her! She'll be much better off on her conquest with her in your lair. c:

PWYW, I'm just happy to give her a good home!
Of course you can buy her! She'll be much better off on her conquest with her in your lair. c:

PWYW, I'm just happy to give her a good home!
Heyo! @dinonichus234 Borden just had a nest! Gorgeous kiddos (Adult forms in bio) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46976482] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469765/46976482_350.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46976483] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469765/46976483_350.png[/img] I also hoped if it is okay Borden's lore incorporates the basic lore here with a big clan of kids n all?
Heyo! @dinonichus234

Borden just had a nest! Gorgeous kiddos (Adult forms in bio)

46976482_350.png

46976483_350.png

I also hoped if it is okay Borden's lore incorporates the basic lore here with a big clan of kids n all?
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
@FishTanks they are lovely, and it is totally okay to incorporate this lore, actually more than okay.
@FishTanks they are lovely, and it is totally okay to incorporate this lore, actually more than okay.

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
Lineage update: 10th and 11th gen has shrunk to one and two dragons respectively, but a 12th gen has appeared. On the eye front a light multi eye has been exalted but an arcane multi eye has been born and bought, also a primal light one has been born as well as a nature one.
I have given my other multi eyed derg constellation which I hope will spread in the lineage as Hayleys star map has done.
Lineage update: 10th and 11th gen has shrunk to one and two dragons respectively, but a 12th gen has appeared. On the eye front a light multi eye has been exalted but an arcane multi eye has been born and bought, also a primal light one has been born as well as a nature one.
I have given my other multi eyed derg constellation which I hope will spread in the lineage as Hayleys star map has done.

@dinonichus234

This is super cool! I'm amazed at how large your progen's family has grown in only about two years, it's incredible. It also inspired me to check my progens' descendants- I thought that all of her kids were exalted childless (except the one I kept), but it turns out she has a whole bunch of descendants, down to two active seventh-generation kids!
@dinonichus234

This is super cool! I'm amazed at how large your progen's family has grown in only about two years, it's incredible. It also inspired me to check my progens' descendants- I thought that all of her kids were exalted childless (except the one I kept), but it turns out she has a whole bunch of descendants, down to two active seventh-generation kids!
T5GEBka.png
@Recherche thank you, it is really since 8 months ago the hatchlings started to go unexalted, apparently neither stripes nor skink was allowed for them to stay, and the real explosion in numbers comes from these last few months when I have run this project as I have been regularly breeding some of the ones in my lair. But yeah I was surprised how many generations I found too, 8 of them, 9th- 12th has appeared under my watch.
It is wonderful that you found a lineage too, hope seeing the evolution of genes and colours made you happy!
@Recherche thank you, it is really since 8 months ago the hatchlings started to go unexalted, apparently neither stripes nor skink was allowed for them to stay, and the real explosion in numbers comes from these last few months when I have run this project as I have been regularly breeding some of the ones in my lair. But yeah I was surprised how many generations I found too, 8 of them, 9th- 12th has appeared under my watch.
It is wonderful that you found a lineage too, hope seeing the evolution of genes and colours made you happy!

This is so amazing.
This is so amazing.
xe/xyr/xem
@Capricas thank you!
@Capricas thank you!

@dinonichus234

I admire that you had the patience to do this.
I don't think my custom progen has as many active children, but her lineage stretches a good distance. I don't have the patience for that.
@dinonichus234

I admire that you had the patience to do this.
I don't think my custom progen has as many active children, but her lineage stretches a good distance. I don't have the patience for that.
@Lykos thank you, I did a quick check on your custom progen and found one 11 gen line quite quickly so I can understand not taking on such a daunting task.
@Lykos thank you, I did a quick check on your custom progen and found one 11 gen line quite quickly so I can understand not taking on such a daunting task.

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48