Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | A list of my progen lineage (>1500st)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48
@dinonichus234 A Little bit of both actually. Sometimes I'm searching for Low Gens to add in and others I just see a dragon that looks just loverly! Layton in particular was because I don't have but one wasp in my lair and 2 bee and no ghost (Though Splendour my Gen1 might be getting it later on) I had plans that I think are going to go into progress now, of looking at certain pairs and mapping out projects to breed XXY XXX XYX Ect dragons or dragons with certain genes into those specific branches I'm hoping to get Wasp/butterfly/ghost out of Layton an his intended.
@dinonichus234 A Little bit of both actually. Sometimes I'm searching for Low Gens to add in and others I just see a dragon that looks just loverly! Layton in particular was because I don't have but one wasp in my lair and 2 bee and no ghost (Though Splendour my Gen1 might be getting it later on) I had plans that I think are going to go into progress now, of looking at certain pairs and mapping out projects to breed XXY XXX XYX Ect dragons or dragons with certain genes into those specific branches I'm hoping to get Wasp/butterfly/ghost out of Layton an his intended.
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
@Garion may the hatchlings be with you and thanks for the link
@Garion may the hatchlings be with you and thanks for the link

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
Lineage update: lots of hatchlings and also lots of exalted dragons, the 7th and 8th gen has been growing in size a lot, also one more multi eyed derg.
Lineage update: lots of hatchlings and also lots of exalted dragons, the 7th and 8th gen has been growing in size a lot, also one more multi eyed derg.

Lineage update: one of Helena’s children has become a fae and I have turned my own 6th gen guardian boy into a skydancer, few hatchlings this time with several generations not having a single one, but a tenth gen has appeared. Also thinking of turning Haizel my wonderful first child of Helena into a skydancer, any thoughts? [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/cff544d404c209176630c88771ef1027/tumblr_pglt63lxyO1rr86id_400.png[/img]
Lineage update: one of Helena’s children has become a fae and I have turned my own 6th gen guardian boy into a skydancer, few hatchlings this time with several generations not having a single one, but a tenth gen has appeared.
Also thinking of turning Haizel my wonderful first child of Helena into a skydancer, any thoughts?
tumblr_pglt63lxyO1rr86id_400.png

Purchased one of your babies
Purchased one of your babies
@Yensha thank you so much
@Yensha thank you so much

Lineage update: 4th, 5th and 6th gen has had many new dragons, a lot of exaltatios has happened and the 8th and 9th gen has become fewer, one of my favourite has been exalted may she serve well.
In happier news one more light primal has hatched as well as the first water primal and shadow multi eye
Lineage update: 4th, 5th and 6th gen has had many new dragons, a lot of exaltatios has happened and the 8th and 9th gen has become fewer, one of my favourite has been exalted may she serve well.
In happier news one more light primal has hatched as well as the first water primal and shadow multi eye

i love this :o kind of want to do this with some dragon of mine too (perhaps my treederg that ive had since seedlingtime, i have succeeded in selling a bunch of her offspring. maybe also my moa+pillar pair, dedicated fandergpairthing, would love to see their further offspring too...)
i love this :o kind of want to do this with some dragon of mine too (perhaps my treederg that ive had since seedlingtime, i have succeeded in selling a bunch of her offspring. maybe also my moa+pillar pair, dedicated fandergpairthing, would love to see their further offspring too...)
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
@sneekiblin if you do make one I would love to see it!
@sneekiblin if you do make one I would love to see it!

Wow my progen's lineage is still at gen 2...
Wow my progen's lineage is still at gen 2...
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48