Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | A list of my progen lineage (>1500st)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@dinonichus234 - This is so cool! :o I've been tracking my own Family lines on a family tree site but... now I want THIS wall of Dragons type of thing XD I might have to use some of my Lorethread posts for Family Tracking now :o this is going to be a thing. X3
@dinonichus234 - This is so cool! :o I've been tracking my own Family lines on a family tree site but... now I want THIS wall of Dragons type of thing XD I might have to use some of my Lorethread posts for Family Tracking now :o this is going to be a thing. X3
Night Nest Lore:
Stardust and Shadows

Legacy of War:
Dark of the Moon
Personal Quest/Challenge Post
Wishlist
FR Time +3
jL05xXK.pngEIw1Jyf.pngW5laU7r.pngMvzKp2Q.png2zNIzzC.pngUgBZCaa.png76ghDnx.pngk4ybm3R.pngimage.png
@Stormster I was looking at family tree sites but well, I mostly play on my mobile so they often do not go well together, and also I want to see the change in an easier to gather way.
I had an idea to show which dragons was the parent to which, but it got to convoluted for me to illustrate.
Good luck with the potential wall of dragon, and I must say I admire people able to make lore like that.
@Stormster I was looking at family tree sites but well, I mostly play on my mobile so they often do not go well together, and also I want to see the change in an easier to gather way.
I had an idea to show which dragons was the parent to which, but it got to convoluted for me to illustrate.
Good luck with the potential wall of dragon, and I must say I admire people able to make lore like that.

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
This is pretty neat but good god it must have taken you forever. It's awesome to see all the babies on the same page, nice work!
This is pretty neat but good god it must have taken you forever. It's awesome to see all the babies on the same page, nice work!
@Astraya thank you, yeah it took quite some time, and I try to update it every 4 days, but I think it is worth it to see them
@Astraya thank you, yeah it took quite some time, and I try to update it every 4 days, but I think it is worth it to see them

I know I'm just reiterating what everyone else has said... but this is so awesome! It's just neat to see all the active babies of your dragon(she has so many, too!). After seeing yours, I just had to see what the descendants were like for my progens. Mine had a terrible color combo, and have also undergone several breed/gene changes over the years(and my random progen recently finished a scatterscroll project), so I honestly didn't expect as many as I ended up finding. They only have ONE active child(I recently started breeding them again since my random progen's colors are nicer now), but the exalted ones had some that led into the later generations. It's all on my random progen's page now, because how could I not document all that work? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2979997] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29800/2979997_350.png[/img] [/url] It's messy, but the active generations stop at 13! It went on for two more generations after that, but all of those dragons were exalted.
I know I'm just reiterating what everyone else has said... but this is so awesome! It's just neat to see all the active babies of your dragon(she has so many, too!).

After seeing yours, I just had to see what the descendants were like for my progens. Mine had a terrible color combo, and have also undergone several breed/gene changes over the years(and my random progen recently finished a scatterscroll project), so I honestly didn't expect as many as I ended up finding. They only have ONE active child(I recently started breeding them again since my random progen's colors are nicer now), but the exalted ones had some that led into the later generations. It's all on my random progen's page now, because how could I not document all that work?

2979997_350.png

It's messy, but the active generations stop at 13! It went on for two more generations after that, but all of those dragons were exalted.
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
@LaWombat that is awesome, haha, I am looking forward to be able to have that many generations, will probably take a long time.
It is fun to be able to see the changes you do to your progen through tracking like this, all my babies from the time before I changed my progen from skink to wasp was exalted, I am kinda sad about that as that was her first ever gene, then you can see where underbelly becomes ghost and in one occasion in the end you can see that okapi has become firefly.
Was almost tempted to do an exalted list in my random progens description just to see all that was.
@LaWombat that is awesome, haha, I am looking forward to be able to have that many generations, will probably take a long time.
It is fun to be able to see the changes you do to your progen through tracking like this, all my babies from the time before I changed my progen from skink to wasp was exalted, I am kinda sad about that as that was her first ever gene, then you can see where underbelly becomes ghost and in one occasion in the end you can see that okapi has become firefly.
Was almost tempted to do an exalted list in my random progens description just to see all that was.

@dinonichus234 I did it! Wall, completed! though I did Active AND Exalted. The list would be far shorter without the exalted but I wanted to show those babies some love, too (Some of them have SUPER nice colors and I wish I could give them a second chance but oh well)

Short list was nice to do after all that work though XD My Progens go to Gen 8! It's gonna continue further since they're part of my Dream Dragon project, while my other line I did a wall for only goes to Gen 4 (Also to continue due to Dream Dragon).

The colors for Progens' kids are just... so random XD

The Walls, if your interested: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2360671/1#post_31339376 - Progens
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2360671/1#post_31339766 - Family 2
@dinonichus234 I did it! Wall, completed! though I did Active AND Exalted. The list would be far shorter without the exalted but I wanted to show those babies some love, too (Some of them have SUPER nice colors and I wish I could give them a second chance but oh well)

Short list was nice to do after all that work though XD My Progens go to Gen 8! It's gonna continue further since they're part of my Dream Dragon project, while my other line I did a wall for only goes to Gen 4 (Also to continue due to Dream Dragon).

The colors for Progens' kids are just... so random XD

The Walls, if your interested: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2360671/1#post_31339376 - Progens
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2360671/1#post_31339766 - Family 2
Night Nest Lore:
Stardust and Shadows

Legacy of War:
Dark of the Moon
Personal Quest/Challenge Post
Wishlist
FR Time +3
jL05xXK.pngEIw1Jyf.pngW5laU7r.pngMvzKp2Q.png2zNIzzC.pngUgBZCaa.png76ghDnx.pngk4ybm3R.pngimage.png
@Stormster nice solid walls, as for your progens kids colours it seems to be just the tertiary that varies a lot in gen 2 but then you have that colour explosion in gen 3.
Good luck with your dream dragon projects!
@Stormster nice solid walls, as for your progens kids colours it seems to be just the tertiary that varies a lot in gen 2 but then you have that colour explosion in gen 3.
Good luck with your dream dragon projects!

@dinonichus234 at myself, remember to update the list at least every five days.
@dinonichus234 at myself, remember to update the list at least every five days.

@dinonichus234 for some reason Odile just totally appealed to me so I bought her!
@dinonichus234 for some reason Odile just totally appealed to me so I bought her!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48