Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 10 Million Fireflies (WIP but open now)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@InkedMyths

Just letting you know I've changed my username from JusticeRose to Rosesinger
@InkedMyths

Just letting you know I've changed my username from JusticeRose to Rosesinger
@InkedMyths
When you create a pinglist, can I be on it? (Owl City is my favorite singer, so it's fitting that I'd join a project based after his song! Now I just need firefly for my progen...)
@InkedMyths
When you create a pinglist, can I be on it? (Owl City is my favorite singer, so it's fitting that I'd join a project based after his song! Now I just need firefly for my progen...)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Both added/edited on the pinglist!
Both added/edited on the pinglist!
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
@InkedMyths
Oh my lord I LOVE THIS SONG!!! I don't really care for the firefly gene but I will make it work for this! Could you put me on the ping list? In on an irritable phone :(
I'd like to make myself believe,
That planet earth turns, slowly,
Its hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep,
Because my dreams are bursting out the seams!
@InkedMyths
Oh my lord I LOVE THIS SONG!!! I don't really care for the firefly gene but I will make it work for this! Could you put me on the ping list? In on an irritable phone :(
I'd like to make myself believe,
That planet earth turns, slowly,
Its hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep,
Because my dreams are bursting out the seams!
24002659_oFj.png
I love this song and this challenge is just crazy enough to be incredibly fun XD
I dont have any firefly dragons yet, but as soon as I get them I'd love to add them in!! It's a beautiful gene and I want so many ;-; I'd love to be added to the pinglist as well!

Also, a recommendation for one of your reserves: a weekly featured dragon?
I love this song and this challenge is just crazy enough to be incredibly fun XD
I dont have any firefly dragons yet, but as soon as I get them I'd love to add them in!! It's a beautiful gene and I want so many ;-; I'd love to be added to the pinglist as well!

Also, a recommendation for one of your reserves: a weekly featured dragon?
733EAYl.png
Both added

@Nightingale17 that's a really good idea! :O Maybe I'll do that once this ball is rolling.
Both added

@Nightingale17 that's a really good idea! :O Maybe I'll do that once this ball is rolling.
Wishlist here!
Life & Death Reborn
-
@InkedMyths Thank you! I can't do digital art right now but if you need any traditional art let me know! [s]Also, I may or not have a starry night gryphon character named after this song-[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36100937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361010/36100937_350.png[/img] [/url]
@InkedMyths
Thank you! I can't do digital art right now but if you need any traditional art let me know!

Also, I may or not have a starry night gryphon character named after this song-

36100937_350.png
24002659_oFj.png
@InkedMyths I have some firefly dragons I could add, whenever the sheet/form is up. [img]https://imgur.com/ptyuhbT.png[/img]
@InkedMyths I have some firefly dragons I could add, whenever the sheet/form is up.

ptyuhbT.png
Get this accent here!
Hhh just a quick post I swear I'm not dead

But starting tomorrow I'm going to be pretty much AFK for a week so this will kind of just sit here for a while so AAAAA

Anyway that gives everyone more time to get together Firefly dragons I guess haha

((Mythos what are you doing oh you know getting distracted and whatnot haha))
Hhh just a quick post I swear I'm not dead

But starting tomorrow I'm going to be pretty much AFK for a week so this will kind of just sit here for a while so AAAAA

Anyway that gives everyone more time to get together Firefly dragons I guess haha

((Mythos what are you doing oh you know getting distracted and whatnot haha))
Wishlist here!
Life & Death Reborn
-
I have returned for a while!

Anyway, still under construction. No need to rush, all of you keep doing whatever you're doing.
I have returned for a while!

Anyway, still under construction. No need to rush, all of you keep doing whatever you're doing.
Wishlist here!
Life & Death Reborn
-
1 2 3 4 5 6