Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Meet The Unlovable
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Fourr
((Of course not, feel free—replies are always welcome!))

The pale Coatl just gave the new Spiral an awkward wave, before quietly adding in, "Hello there, Zio... It's–um, it's nice to meet you? I'm not trying to cause any harm here, and she's safe here in Dragonhome... We're fairly peaceful."
@Fourr
((Of course not, feel free—replies are always welcome!))

The pale Coatl just gave the new Spiral an awkward wave, before quietly adding in, "Hello there, Zio... It's–um, it's nice to meet you? I'm not trying to cause any harm here, and she's safe here in Dragonhome... We're fairly peaceful."
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
@septarianflare (Poor boy! Perhaps he and Naran can be buddies? Both darkened and pale Coatls are thought of as omens, poor things.) Meeting a Coatl of pale complexion or dark plumage like his own was no longer uncommon for Naran, but the same couldn't be said for the other dragon before him, or so he had assumed. Perhaps he could do something about that? Only one way to find out... "Hello!" Naran had hummed confidently in their species' native tongue before digging into the satchel on his side, pulling out a decently sized fish. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37495030] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374951/37495030_350.png[/img] [/url] "I don't have any metal flakes to gift, but maybe this tuna can compensate? Freshly caught, and I can even have my familiar heat it up for you if you wish," he offered with a friendly smile. "My name is Naran, by the way, what's yours?"
@septarianflare

(Poor boy! Perhaps he and Naran can be buddies? Both darkened and pale Coatls are thought of as omens, poor things.)

Meeting a Coatl of pale complexion or dark plumage like his own was no longer uncommon for Naran, but the same couldn't be said for the other dragon before him, or so he had assumed. Perhaps he could do something about that? Only one way to find out...

"Hello!" Naran had hummed confidently in their species' native tongue before digging into the satchel on his side, pulling out a decently sized fish.

37495030_350.png

"I don't have any metal flakes to gift, but maybe this tuna can compensate? Freshly caught, and I can even have my familiar heat it up for you if you wish," he offered with a friendly smile.

"My name is Naran, by the way, what's yours?"
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
A dark nocturne with a phoshporescent belly carefully approached. It was as if she just appeared out of a cloud of smoke, she wasn't there earlier. She took a seat beside the coatl, and remained completely silent for a solid five minutes, leaving both of them alone with the sound of a howling, distant breeze. She avoided eye contact, and looked ahead rather at the dragon by her side. The guardian of Silence herself had come to share some of her compassion. She finally spoke, putting an end to the absence of sound. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24418382] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244184/24418382_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=#4a28a8][b]"So... You're unloveable too, aren't you ?"[/b][/color] Hotaru asked, already knowing the answer. [b][color=#4a28a8]"I know that look in the eye too well. This is like looking at my own reflection..."[/color] [/b] The fairly young nocturne finally stopped avoiding eye contact, and looked up to the bigger coatl. [b][color=#4a28a8]"If you want to talk about it, I will understand. I am the black bird of my lair as well. I will be there, if that's okay..."[/color][/b] Even though she looked like she had been physically and emotionally damaged for all her life, Hotaru's aura was known to be comforting for those worthy of her compassion. Who knows, maybe Inamoemus would feel her sympathy filling the air, too.
A dark nocturne with a phoshporescent belly carefully approached. It was as if she just appeared out of a cloud of smoke, she wasn't there earlier.

She took a seat beside the coatl, and remained completely silent for a solid five minutes, leaving both of them alone with the sound of a howling, distant breeze. She avoided eye contact, and looked ahead rather at the dragon by her side.

The guardian of Silence herself had come to share some of her compassion.

She finally spoke, putting an end to the absence of sound.

24418382_350.png

"So... You're unloveable too, aren't you ?" Hotaru asked, already knowing the answer.
"I know that look in the eye too well. This is like looking at my own reflection..."

The fairly young nocturne finally stopped avoiding eye contact, and looked up to the bigger coatl.
"If you want to talk about it, I will understand. I am the black bird of my lair as well. I will be there, if that's okay..."

Even though she looked like she had been physically and emotionally damaged for all her life, Hotaru's aura was known to be comforting for those worthy of her compassion.
Who knows, maybe Inamoemus would feel her sympathy filling the air, too.
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Ryne (FFXIV fandragon)
@septarianflare
(I was out seeing a movie, sorry >>)

Zio glanced at the Coatl. "Hmm.. Fairly." She emphasized. She turned to Uni, giving her a soft look. "What if you ran into some unkind dragons? What would you have done?" She asked, though you couldn't see them, her eyes were filled with worry.

"Well, I.." Uni paused for a moment. She huffed, puffing out her chest. "I'd take them on! I have to stick up for myself sometimes." She nodded. Zio sighed, shaking her head in defeat.

"Very well.. I suppose you can have Abyss or Angel teach you some defensive moves.." She voiced quietly. She looked to Inamoemus, giving him a small smile. "I apologize for my snappiness. It's just.. She's like a sister to me. I can't lose her. I don't know what I'd do without her." She looked to Uni, holding a fond smile.
@septarianflare
(I was out seeing a movie, sorry >>)

Zio glanced at the Coatl. "Hmm.. Fairly." She emphasized. She turned to Uni, giving her a soft look. "What if you ran into some unkind dragons? What would you have done?" She asked, though you couldn't see them, her eyes were filled with worry.

"Well, I.." Uni paused for a moment. She huffed, puffing out her chest. "I'd take them on! I have to stick up for myself sometimes." She nodded. Zio sighed, shaking her head in defeat.

"Very well.. I suppose you can have Abyss or Angel teach you some defensive moves.." She voiced quietly. She looked to Inamoemus, giving him a small smile. "I apologize for my snappiness. It's just.. She's like a sister to me. I can't lose her. I don't know what I'd do without her." She looked to Uni, holding a fond smile.
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@TheWhiteTigerGod
Inamoenus looked over at the darkened Coatl with the glowing patterns, smiling as he took the tuna gratefully. "It's nice to meet you, Naran," he hummed back in Coatl, glad to get to speak in the native tongue once more. It's rare to find a need for it, but it always felt more natural than common Draconian. "I'm Inamoenus, and it's nice to see someone who'd understand. Thank you for this..." He carefully ran a claw gently across the other's feathers in a faint preening, a content hum leaving his mouth as he did so. He was grateful for the company.
@TheWhiteTigerGod
Inamoenus looked over at the darkened Coatl with the glowing patterns, smiling as he took the tuna gratefully. "It's nice to meet you, Naran," he hummed back in Coatl, glad to get to speak in the native tongue once more. It's rare to find a need for it, but it always felt more natural than common Draconian. "I'm Inamoenus, and it's nice to see someone who'd understand. Thank you for this..." He carefully ran a claw gently across the other's feathers in a faint preening, a content hum leaving his mouth as he did so. He was grateful for the company.
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
@Nontan
He could only awkwardly stare at the Nocturne during the silence, unsure what to do except shift slightly to try and remove the faint tension. It didn't seem as if the creature was a threat, she just seemed to prefer a bit of soft silence... He could appreciate that. After listening to her for a bit, he hummed out a quiet 'thank you' in Coatl before going back to enjoying the dragon's presence. It was definitely something new to experience, very reassuring...

((Hotaru is very pretty, by the way!))
@Nontan
He could only awkwardly stare at the Nocturne during the silence, unsure what to do except shift slightly to try and remove the faint tension. It didn't seem as if the creature was a threat, she just seemed to prefer a bit of soft silence... He could appreciate that. After listening to her for a bit, he hummed out a quiet 'thank you' in Coatl before going back to enjoying the dragon's presence. It was definitely something new to experience, very reassuring...

((Hotaru is very pretty, by the way!))
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
@septarianflare Hotaru did not speak coatl very well, but the tone of the hum somehow seemed grateful. She gave him a warm, comforting smile. Oh was she glad the other dragon wasn't afraid of her, for once... It was nice. She suddenly realized, she did not introduce herself. She took a deep breath, and spoke, in the same melancholic tone she seems to have regardless of her mood. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/244184/24418382p.png[/img] [b][color=#4a28a8]"Seems like I did not tell you my name yet... I am Hotaru. It is a pleasure to meet you."[/color][/b] She paused a little, looking back at the sight in front of them, before adding : [b][color=#4a28a8]"I am considered a bad omen in my lair, as the powers I wield are fearsome... Some dragons just... don't understand... ... What is your story, fellow lonely one ?"[/color][/b] She caressed the tip of her weapon with her clawtips. The scythe she carried with her had a story, for sure... She noticed she got lost in thought again, and looked back at the other dragon, awaiting for an answer. ((THANK YOU... Your coatl is too lovely for me not to interact with, thooooo))
@septarianflare
Hotaru did not speak coatl very well, but the tone of the hum somehow seemed grateful. She gave him a warm, comforting smile. Oh was she glad the other dragon wasn't afraid of her, for once... It was nice.

She suddenly realized, she did not introduce herself. She took a deep breath, and spoke, in the same melancholic tone she seems to have regardless of her mood.

24418382p.png
"Seems like I did not tell you my name yet... I am Hotaru. It is a pleasure to meet you."

She paused a little, looking back at the sight in front of them, before adding :
"I am considered a bad omen in my lair, as the powers I wield are fearsome... Some dragons just... don't understand... ... What is your story, fellow lonely one ?"

She caressed the tip of her weapon with her clawtips. The scythe she carried with her had a story, for sure... She noticed she got lost in thought again, and looked back at the other dragon, awaiting for an answer.

((THANK YOU... Your coatl is too lovely for me not to interact with, thooooo))
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Ryne (FFXIV fandragon)
@Fourr
The Coatl looked down as he realized he probably didn't use the best choice of words, a distressed trill lowly rolling off his tongue as he was fully ready to dart off. As the words softened, Inamoenus became slightly less tense as he softly nodded. "That's understandable... I'm sorry for being a cause of worry. Did I do something wrong...? I promise, not many come near me anyways. She's safe..."
@Fourr
The Coatl looked down as he realized he probably didn't use the best choice of words, a distressed trill lowly rolling off his tongue as he was fully ready to dart off. As the words softened, Inamoenus became slightly less tense as he softly nodded. "That's understandable... I'm sorry for being a cause of worry. Did I do something wrong...? I promise, not many come near me anyways. She's safe..."
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
@Nontan
He listened to the words, pausing faintly before adding in, "I'm sorry that others consider you too dangerous... I think you're nice. I'm Inamoenus—the unlovely, the unlovable... A Coatl born with dull colors. That's considered a bad omen to all Coatls, you know— I guess others just thought that meant I was bad or dangerous, because here I am. At least you'd understand that?" He smiled faintly, before looking down, fidgeting with his arms. "....I'm sorry."
@Nontan
He listened to the words, pausing faintly before adding in, "I'm sorry that others consider you too dangerous... I think you're nice. I'm Inamoenus—the unlovely, the unlovable... A Coatl born with dull colors. That's considered a bad omen to all Coatls, you know— I guess others just thought that meant I was bad or dangerous, because here I am. At least you'd understand that?" He smiled faintly, before looking down, fidgeting with his arms. "....I'm sorry."
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
@septarianflare [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19360569] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193606/19360569_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hello there, my name is Noodles. If you'd like some company and friendship, I'd be more than happy to give you some. If you don't mind the question, what are your favorites? By which I mean, do you have a favorite color, animal or perhaps song or piece of apparel?"
@septarianflare

19360569_350.png

"Hello there, my name is Noodles. If you'd like some company and friendship, I'd be more than happy to give you some. If you don't mind the question, what are your favorites? By which I mean, do you have a favorite color, animal or perhaps song or piece of apparel?"
1 2 3 4 5 6