Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Meet The Unlovable
1 2 3 4 5 6
@septarianflare [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38870176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/388702/38870176_350.png[/img] [/url] "Ah, a fellow Coatl of a light color, how rare!" The pale Coatl circled the other, looking at Inamoemus' colors with fascination. "The name's White." He said, holding an arm out for a handshake.
@septarianflare

38870176_350.png

"Ah, a fellow Coatl of a light color, how rare!" The pale Coatl circled the other, looking at Inamoemus' colors with fascination. "The name's White." He said, holding an arm out for a handshake.
f0fd1aee68aedd2d14eb6a05d800ce8f9c4688cc.png
@septarianflare [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17961828] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179619/17961828_350.png[/img] [/url] The dazzling Skydancer had landed not far off a bit concerned in digging through his satchels, he had just encountered something but he had nothing to write about it - that is until he felt curious eyes upon him. Zion froze for a few moments and glanced over noticing a lone pale Coatl. The male coatl was stunning in his own right. A brilliant pale beam of moonlight on a midsummers evening. The woven roses worked well with his wings and the cotton-candy like blend of color upon his chest feathers was comforting. Zion although he had a lingering thought upon his previous sight, it grew more progressively faded with each passing moment. A heart beat later he dug even more furiously into his bag only to exclaim a yelp of pain as it dug into his finger tip. A scarlet droplet ran down his finger. As well a faint blush for being too noticeable to the Coatl nearby. He didn't wish to intrude on the solitude of the male fearing he may disrupt his peace yet the gem upon his forehead had sensed the emotion from the lone dragon. One of discouragement. He felt alone. Zion quickly stuffed the item in his wing which curled inwards to carry it as he cautiously moved over, yet understanding enough to made his approach audible as to not to startle the dragon before him. "[color=FFA54F][i]H-Hello?[/color][/i]"
@septarianflare

17961828_350.png

The dazzling Skydancer had landed not far off a bit concerned in digging through his satchels, he had just encountered something but he had nothing to write about it - that is until he felt curious eyes upon him. Zion froze for a few moments and glanced over noticing a lone pale Coatl. The male coatl was stunning in his own right. A brilliant pale beam of moonlight on a midsummers evening. The woven roses worked well with his wings and the cotton-candy like blend of color upon his chest feathers was comforting. Zion although he had a lingering thought upon his previous sight, it grew more progressively faded with each passing moment.

A heart beat later he dug even more furiously into his bag only to exclaim a yelp of pain as it dug into his finger tip. A scarlet droplet ran down his finger.

As well a faint blush for being too noticeable to the Coatl nearby. He didn't wish to intrude on the solitude of the male fearing he may disrupt his peace yet the gem upon his forehead had sensed the emotion from the lone dragon. One of discouragement.

He felt alone. Zion quickly stuffed the item in his wing which curled inwards to carry it as he cautiously moved over, yet understanding enough to made his approach audible as to not to startle the dragon before him.

"H-Hello?"
@RinTheSecond

Inamoenus stares at the Snapper for a bit, unsure what to think of the dragon in front of him. Best not to be rude and answer... "Well... I guess my favorite would have to be my harpy friend—he gets what it's like to be better alone than to live up to some preset standards that are horrible. Sorry, tgat probably seems really negative..."
@RinTheSecond

Inamoenus stares at the Snapper for a bit, unsure what to think of the dragon in front of him. Best not to be rude and answer... "Well... I guess my favorite would have to be my harpy friend—he gets what it's like to be better alone than to live up to some preset standards that are horrible. Sorry, tgat probably seems really negative..."
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
@EnchantedLantern
Shaking the other Coatl's hand, he couldn't help but have a small smile line his face. This Coatl seemed even more devoid of color than he was... He must understand! If this Coatl seemed to have a charismatic air about him, then surely there was someone to appreciate things like them. "Thank you, White," he whispered, even if White didn't do much.
@EnchantedLantern
Shaking the other Coatl's hand, he couldn't help but have a small smile line his face. This Coatl seemed even more devoid of color than he was... He must understand! If this Coatl seemed to have a charismatic air about him, then surely there was someone to appreciate things like them. "Thank you, White," he whispered, even if White didn't do much.
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
@XaentheUndead

The Coatl slowly basked in his solitude for a while, sighing despondently as he absent-mindedly fiddled with a rose. As soon as he heard the Skydancer yelp, he couldn't help but turn to the sight. He tried his best not to noticeably stare as the Skydancer, but turned fully as he saw the male approach.
"Hello there," he softly said, looking over at the claw that got pricked earlier with caution. "Are you okay, though...? I hope you're okay... It's nice to meet you, sir." He held out a claw, attempting to be as friendly as possible.
@XaentheUndead

The Coatl slowly basked in his solitude for a while, sighing despondently as he absent-mindedly fiddled with a rose. As soon as he heard the Skydancer yelp, he couldn't help but turn to the sight. He tried his best not to noticeably stare as the Skydancer, but turned fully as he saw the male approach.
"Hello there," he softly said, looking over at the claw that got pricked earlier with caution. "Are you okay, though...? I hope you're okay... It's nice to meet you, sir." He held out a claw, attempting to be as friendly as possible.
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
@septarianflare [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/368944/36894314_350.png[/img] A small Wildclaw was stumbling around when she flicked her sage cover and saw the coatl, so she promptly stumbled over with a smile. "Hi! I'm Coppaka! I like your wings! Your wings are pretty!" she shuffled her feet nervously, "Not everyone likes it when I say hi, sorry if you didn't like that I came over to say hi. Why don't some dragons like the word hi? I don't know. Sorry." she sounded excited but hesitant at the same time, pacing a bit as she spoke. (Not the smartest but she's a sweet Wildclaw!)
@septarianflare
36894314_350.png

A small Wildclaw was stumbling around when she flicked her sage cover and saw the coatl, so she promptly stumbled over with a smile. "Hi! I'm Coppaka! I like your wings! Your wings are pretty!" she shuffled her feet nervously, "Not everyone likes it when I say hi, sorry if you didn't like that I came over to say hi. Why don't some dragons like the word hi? I don't know. Sorry." she sounded excited but hesitant at the same time, pacing a bit as she spoke.

(Not the smartest but she's a sweet Wildclaw!)

-She/Her They/Them
-CET (+9 FR)
-Check out my Art Shop!
EYES_for_fr.png
@Blazedmoon
The Coatl was surprised to see her bound over with such excitement, waving faintly as he gave her a faint smile. She seemed nice. "Well, I'm Inamoenus and it's a pleasure to meet you... I don't mind the word 'hi', and I think your wings are very pretty as well. I very much appreciate the company, don't be worried about saying hello to me. I don't bite... Thank you for being so kind, though!"
@Blazedmoon
The Coatl was surprised to see her bound over with such excitement, waving faintly as he gave her a faint smile. She seemed nice. "Well, I'm Inamoenus and it's a pleasure to meet you... I don't mind the word 'hi', and I think your wings are very pretty as well. I very much appreciate the company, don't be worried about saying hello to me. I don't bite... Thank you for being so kind, though!"
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
@septarianflare

Coppaka smiled, "No problem! I like being nice! Theres no reason not to be nice! If dragons are rude theres probably something wrong." she huffed, bouncing from one foot to the other. "You're nice! You don't bite, and you didn't yell at me! Which is nice.. Nice! Thanks!"
@septarianflare

Coppaka smiled, "No problem! I like being nice! Theres no reason not to be nice! If dragons are rude theres probably something wrong." she huffed, bouncing from one foot to the other. "You're nice! You don't bite, and you didn't yell at me! Which is nice.. Nice! Thanks!"

-She/Her They/Them
-CET (+9 FR)
-Check out my Art Shop!
EYES_for_fr.png
@Blazedmoon

He couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, nodding faintly. "I wouldn't yell at you... I don't yell, especially not to nice dragons I've just met. Nice... You're welcome, though?" He ignored the part where she mentioned that there was 'probably something wrong' because that something, in most cases he's encountered with other Coatls, was him. At least this Wildclaw didn't seem to mind.
@Blazedmoon

He couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, nodding faintly. "I wouldn't yell at you... I don't yell, especially not to nice dragons I've just met. Nice... You're welcome, though?" He ignored the part where she mentioned that there was 'probably something wrong' because that something, in most cases he's encountered with other Coatls, was him. At least this Wildclaw didn't seem to mind.
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
Inamoenus is currently free for interaction
Inamoenus is currently free for interaction
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
1 2 3 4 5 6