Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 ... 235 236
@rockss That. Is. ... so useful [emoji=aberration love size=1] >.> [s]I think I'mma steal it, and credit you of course XD[/s] This is good timing because the Regal Bladebearer is definitely getting added to the mid-level familiar list.... @GemtheDestroyer Aww, I'm so glad you enjoy the lore <3 Yrsa is glorious! And of course! The [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lY9BWR4HzDg1lJ7Gov6RrhLGVJQnMrYdmC4ZymT2HHw/edit?usp=sharing]pinglist is self-editing[/url] so you can add or remove yourself at any time. I've added you to the general interest list [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
@rockss That. Is. ... so useful >.> I think I'mma steal it, and credit you of course XD This is good timing because the Regal Bladebearer is definitely getting added to the mid-level familiar list....

@GemtheDestroyer Aww, I'm so glad you enjoy the lore <3 Yrsa is glorious! And of course! The pinglist is self-editing so you can add or remove yourself at any time. I've added you to the general interest list
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon that MISSED ME COMPLETELY somehow lol, thank you for doing that!! The whole subspecies is so inspiring, I love how detailed and thorough it is! The effort and dedication really shines through
@3idolon that MISSED ME COMPLETELY somehow lol, thank you for doing that!! The whole subspecies is so inspiring, I love how detailed and thorough it is! The effort and dedication really shines through
hatchery_emblem.png
Gem | Clan Obsidian Point
rix3ppo.png
FbBE7dN.pngOPFWPxg.png
XC93sMs.pngOBrKa68.png
Lineage | Subspecies
thumbnaileyestrike.png
@3idolon feel free! i'm glad it's helpful to someone else (and I snuck the Regal Bladebearer into the mid-level fams list there [emoji=snapper laughing size=1])
@3idolon feel free! i'm glad it's helpful to someone else (and I snuck the Regal Bladebearer into the mid-level fams list there )
EsqTMJp.pngzJZQPOD.png
Are there any plans for undertides to be added? :0 they’d make great “wyrms”!
Are there any plans for undertides to be added? :0 they’d make great “wyrms”!
@Sinjin the adorable adopt you donated has been added to the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2412017#post_32545847]buttons and banners post[/url]. I'll make sure to let people know about your bio code when I ping for the next update. Thank you again! <3 @SleepyTiefling [emoji=mirror love size=1] Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed the subspecies! @TheTrueMothman Right? They're so good! As for adding them to Necros, it's a slightly complicated question. My way of handling Ancients has been to let people apply for Ancient ownership through [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2903785/1#post_2903785]Necormantic Council[/url], (for example [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3004953#post_3004953]Mako's Gaolers[/url]) but the Google sheet that keeps track of that sort of thing is a bit out of date. I don't really have the time to keep on top of Ancients, so I may make it easier for people to submit their lore/ownership of Ancients and take over the registry for all of them myself.... (thoughts in process XD)
@Sinjin the adorable adopt you donated has been added to the buttons and banners post. I'll make sure to let people know about your bio code when I ping for the next update. Thank you again! <3

@SleepyTiefling Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed the subspecies!

@TheTrueMothman Right? They're so good! As for adding them to Necros, it's a slightly complicated question. My way of handling Ancients has been to let people apply for Ancient ownership through Necormantic Council, (for example Mako's Gaolers) but the Google sheet that keeps track of that sort of thing is a bit out of date. I don't really have the time to keep on top of Ancients, so I may make it easier for people to submit their lore/ownership of Ancients and take over the registry for all of them myself.... (thoughts in process XD)
@
@
I’ll have to keep my eye out if you do!!! I’ve had some ideas ^^
I’ll have to keep my eye out if you do!!! I’ve had some ideas ^^
@TheTrueMothman I'll definitely keep that in mind! Most likely what will happen is I'll ping the general ping list and have an open call for applications for Ancient ownership. If more than one person submits lore I'll put them up as anonymous entries for people to vote on their favorites (with myself as a tie breaker if needed). I'll be looking for something in the vein of Gaolers, with an emphasis on why these Ancients of other deities might be interested in taking the Trials and serving Plaguebringer. Mostly I'm interested in consistent lore, but when it comes to genes I tend to leave that completely to the discretion of the Ancient owner [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
@TheTrueMothman I'll definitely keep that in mind! Most likely what will happen is I'll ping the general ping list and have an open call for applications for Ancient ownership. If more than one person submits lore I'll put them up as anonymous entries for people to vote on their favorites (with myself as a tie breaker if needed). I'll be looking for something in the vein of Gaolers, with an emphasis on why these Ancients of other deities might be interested in taking the Trials and serving Plaguebringer. Mostly I'm interested in consistent lore, but when it comes to genes I tend to leave that completely to the discretion of the Ancient owner
@
@
I forgot about this species (and my necro boy) for a long while, but Im glad I found it again. Definitely one of the more interesting subs, could just be my bias for spookiness though [emoji=aberration happy size=1] At some point I'd love to adopt a Lich, but I think I should finish designing my normal necro first.
I forgot about this species (and my necro boy) for a long while, but Im glad I found it again. Definitely one of the more interesting subs, could just be my bias for spookiness though
At some point I'd love to adopt a Lich, but I think I should finish designing my normal necro first.
8d7o509.png
@W1sp I have a lich pair I can bring out of retirement if you want a baby, just let me know when and if you want one :)
@W1sp I have a lich pair I can bring out of retirement if you want a baby, just let me know when and if you want one :)
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
@NotMothman :O oh my word yes please, what species are they?
@NotMothman :O oh my word yes please, what species are they?
8d7o509.png
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 ... 235 236