Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Designer's Hub (moving threads!)
1 2 ... 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 ... 1377 1378
Username: UnknownStreak Dragon BBC Code: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64140269][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/641403/64140269_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel slot limit: 6 Other Notes: go wild- @kyrin18 @nitejewel @Loyalties @mochii @Cloudsong101 @Bluwingskitty @Tonks19 @Lykos @Sekira @Phoenyxx @CosmicSymbols @Vulpess @Lemonie @Astr0fish @Trixelations @amble @Saraceaser @Ronalii @Gogoat @Nirvana68 @Flail @HeckinCat @Lopai @c1anddsaddict @Megan65 @DragonCookie @Natron @Pieeee @Meanderlin @DragonNoodles @XxBlueExorcistxX @DankNarwhal @DarkPuffin @Gailia @Selenology @Ivyproxic @ChaoticCalamity @skybrush @Macchi @crazycatdragon @Silen @pitohui @SuddenlyJoxar @ShadewingRising @Leyii @KrazKitCat @Kirrandria @Juneun @Oleaster @LunaflareMoon @Greenteas @Redtiger7736 @Levona @MagicmakerRose @Milohilay @Encregen @hyung @Drooginwinggg @Masterchef36 @Disruptive @ParadoxBrother @WingedUnknown @DeathLock @HoraDusk @innerspeaker @SodaPopPop @Rowyn @nebulova @BlackRam @Frysa @DyingEmbers @Picci @MoonlightFae @victorycalls @Aviander @Thunderbird777 @chilldad @Snekly @ravenistic @TheFreakShow @blueartin @Eralune @PopatoPips @Veine @Xiabrine @PrinceOfSoup @CheshireGata @Mothman12 @PrimeQueen @Allstohel @RaynixAura
Username: UnknownStreak
Dragon BBC Code: 64140269_350.png
Apparel slot limit: 6
Other Notes: go wild-

@kyrin18 @nitejewel @Loyalties @mochii @Cloudsong101 @Bluwingskitty @Tonks19 @Lykos @Sekira @Phoenyxx @CosmicSymbols @Vulpess @Lemonie @Astr0fish @Trixelations @amble @Saraceaser @Ronalii @Gogoat @Nirvana68 @Flail @HeckinCat @Lopai @c1anddsaddict @Megan65 @DragonCookie @Natron @Pieeee @Meanderlin @DragonNoodles @XxBlueExorcistxX @DankNarwhal @DarkPuffin @Gailia @Selenology @Ivyproxic @ChaoticCalamity @skybrush @Macchi @crazycatdragon @Silen @pitohui @SuddenlyJoxar @ShadewingRising @Leyii @KrazKitCat @Kirrandria @Juneun @Oleaster @LunaflareMoon @Greenteas @Redtiger7736 @Levona @MagicmakerRose @Milohilay @Encregen @hyung @Drooginwinggg @Masterchef36 @Disruptive @ParadoxBrother @WingedUnknown @DeathLock @HoraDusk @innerspeaker @SodaPopPop @Rowyn @nebulova @BlackRam @Frysa @DyingEmbers @Picci @MoonlightFae @victorycalls @Aviander @Thunderbird777 @chilldad @Snekly @ravenistic @TheFreakShow @blueartin @Eralune @PopatoPips @Veine @Xiabrine @PrinceOfSoup @CheshireGata @Mothman12 @PrimeQueen @Allstohel @RaynixAura
s3wjajt.png _
bug/mech
he/it
art shop
nb_by_kufoo-dcew587.png transgender_by_kufoo-dcew5dn.png ovTHYvJ.png
Username: ReticulatedLark [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64179814][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/641799/64179814_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon BBC Code: Apparel Slot Limit: 6 Other Notes: Calyx is my newest dragon and I absolutely love him! I'm thinking about having him be a perfume maker.
Username: ReticulatedLark

64179814_350.png
Dragon BBC Code:
Apparel Slot Limit: 6
Other Notes: Calyx is my newest dragon and I absolutely love him! I'm thinking about having him be a perfume maker.
username: @palarian
dragon (linked to the dressing room):
Not Found

apparel slot limit: i have 10 but will eventually open up more so go ham if you want
other notes: a birthday impulse-purchase i'm trying to dress :')) i'm trying to fill out the earthier side of my lair so maybe something less elegant? no price restraints! i honestly just want her to be spoiled agsdgsjg

i really loved all of your outfit examples and some of you have helped me before with amazing outfits!
@kyrin18 @Saraceaser @gogoat @lopai @megan65 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gailia @silen @pitohui @KrazKitCat @Oleaster @Redtiger7736 @levona @ParadoxBrother @horadusk @innerspeaker @Rowyn @frysa @DyingEmbers @picci @Snekly

y'all are amazing and wonderful people, no worries if this lady doesn't inspire you
username: @palarian
dragon (linked to the dressing room):
Not Found

apparel slot limit: i have 10 but will eventually open up more so go ham if you want
other notes: a birthday impulse-purchase i'm trying to dress :')) i'm trying to fill out the earthier side of my lair so maybe something less elegant? no price restraints! i honestly just want her to be spoiled agsdgsjg

i really loved all of your outfit examples and some of you have helped me before with amazing outfits!
@kyrin18 @Saraceaser @gogoat @lopai @megan65 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gailia @silen @pitohui @KrazKitCat @Oleaster @Redtiger7736 @levona @ParadoxBrother @horadusk @innerspeaker @Rowyn @frysa @DyingEmbers @picci @Snekly

y'all are amazing and wonderful people, no worries if this lady doesn't inspire you
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
@palarian

Hello!
Here is something for that awesome girl of yours! Her colours are simply amazing she's a stunning birthday present :D
Hope this can spark some ideas, I really like how the greens work with her warm tones!
scry?sdid=1030844&skin=0&apparel=32002,31996,31998,31999,32003,12907,12900,34633&xt=dressing.png
Soft Dawn Messenger
@palarian

Hello!
Here is something for that awesome girl of yours! Her colours are simply amazing she's a stunning birthday present :D
Hope this can spark some ideas, I really like how the greens work with her warm tones!
scry?sdid=1030844&skin=0&apparel=32002,31996,31998,31999,32003,12907,12900,34633&xt=dressing.png
Soft Dawn Messenger
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
@UnknownStreak

Hello again!
I really liked the theme you had going on for Intermezzo so I decided to stick to that while playing around with colours.
Hope this can help you out!
dragon?did=64140269&skin=0&apparel=30842,30057,32410,34159,28411,32002&xt=dressing.png
Intermezzo
@UnknownStreak

Hello again!
I really liked the theme you had going on for Intermezzo so I decided to stick to that while playing around with colours.
Hope this can help you out!
dragon?did=64140269&skin=0&apparel=30842,30057,32410,34159,28411,32002&xt=dressing.png
Intermezzo
@ReticulatedLark

Hi!
Sorry for getting to you late, I wasn't pinged so this flew over my head completely!
Here's something for your boy, I wanted to convey the perfume maker feel as much as possible and this is what I came up with!
Hope it can help you out!
dragon?did=64179814&skin=0&apparel=9452,32994,32996,32995,22845,22851&xt=dressing.png
Calyx - Winter Rose Perfume
@ReticulatedLark

Hi!
Sorry for getting to you late, I wasn't pinged so this flew over my head completely!
Here's something for your boy, I wanted to convey the perfume maker feel as much as possible and this is what I came up with!
Hope it can help you out!
dragon?did=64179814&skin=0&apparel=9452,32994,32996,32995,22845,22851&xt=dressing.png
Calyx - Winter Rose Perfume
Username: PlatonicPluto Dragon ID: 63962646 Dergun: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63962646][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/639627/63962646_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel Slots: Around 10, but who am I to limit thine creativity~? Notes: Hullo! Been a while, so sorry if I goofed on anything [s]again[/s]. I would like to get this new bub some apparel that doesn't blend in with his colours or skin, but rather compliments them, and without covering up too much-- but any suggestions would be appreciated! If no inspiration strikes you, then thanks for stopping by at least ^^ @kyrin18 @nitejewel @Loyalties @mochii @Cloudsong101 @Bluwingskitty @Tonks19 @Lykos @Sekira @Phoenyxx @CosmicSymbols @Vulpess @Lemonie @Astr0fish @Trixelations @amble @Saraceaser @Ronalii @Gogoat @Nirvana68 @Flail @HeckinCat @Lopai @c1anddsaddict @Megan65 @DragonCookie @Natron @Pieeee @Meanderlin @DragonNoodles @XxBlueExorcistxX @DankNarwhal @DarkPuffin @Gailia @Selenology @Ivyproxic @ChaoticCalamity @skybrush @Macchi @crazycatdragon @Silen @pitohui @SuddenlyJoxar @ShadewingRising @Leyii @KrazKitCat @Kirrandria @Juneun @Oleaster @LunaflareMoon @Greenteas @Redtiger7736 @Levona @MagicmakerRose @Milohilay @Encregen @hyung @Drooginwinggg @Masterchef36 @Disruptive @ParadoxBrother @WingedUnknown @DeathLock @HoraDusk @innerspeaker @SodaPopPop @Rowyn @nebulova @BlackRam @Frysa @DyingEmbers @Picci @MoonlightFae @victorycalls @Aviander @Thunderbird777 @chilldad @Snekly @ravenistic @TheFreakShow @blueartin @Eralune @PopatoPips @Veine @Xiabrine @PrinceOfSoup @CheshireGata @Mothman12 @UnknownStreak @PrimeQueen @Allstohel @RaynixAura
Username: PlatonicPluto

Dragon ID: 63962646

Dergun:
63962646_350.png

Apparel Slots: Around 10, but who am I to limit thine creativity~?

Notes: Hullo! Been a while, so sorry if I goofed on anything again. I would like to get this new bub some apparel that doesn't blend in with his colours or skin, but rather compliments them, and without covering up too much-- but any suggestions would be appreciated! If no inspiration strikes you, then thanks for stopping by at least ^^

@kyrin18 @nitejewel @Loyalties @mochii @Cloudsong101 @Bluwingskitty @Tonks19 @Lykos @Sekira @Phoenyxx @CosmicSymbols @Vulpess @Lemonie @Astr0fish @Trixelations @amble @Saraceaser @Ronalii @Gogoat @Nirvana68 @Flail @HeckinCat @Lopai @c1anddsaddict @Megan65 @DragonCookie @Natron @Pieeee @Meanderlin @DragonNoodles @XxBlueExorcistxX @DankNarwhal @DarkPuffin @Gailia @Selenology @Ivyproxic @ChaoticCalamity @skybrush @Macchi @crazycatdragon @Silen @pitohui @SuddenlyJoxar @ShadewingRising @Leyii @KrazKitCat @Kirrandria @Juneun @Oleaster @LunaflareMoon @Greenteas @Redtiger7736 @Levona @MagicmakerRose @Milohilay @Encregen @hyung @Drooginwinggg @Masterchef36 @Disruptive @ParadoxBrother @WingedUnknown @DeathLock @HoraDusk @innerspeaker @SodaPopPop @Rowyn @nebulova @BlackRam @Frysa @DyingEmbers @Picci @MoonlightFae @victorycalls @Aviander @Thunderbird777 @chilldad @Snekly @ravenistic @TheFreakShow @blueartin @Eralune @PopatoPips @Veine @Xiabrine @PrinceOfSoup @CheshireGata @Mothman12 @UnknownStreak @PrimeQueen @Allstohel @RaynixAura

smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@kyrin18 @nitejewel @Loyalties @mochii @Cloudsong101 @Bluwingskitty @Tonks19 @Lykos @Sekira @Phoenyxx @CosmicSymbols @Vulpess @Lemonie @Astr0fish @Trixelations @amble @Saraceaser @Ronalii @Gogoat @Nirvana68 @Flail @HeckinCat @Lopai @c1anddsaddict @Megan65 @DragonCookie @Natron @Pieeee @Meanderlin @DragonNoodles @XxBlueExorcistxX @DankNarwhal @DarkPuffin @Gailia @Selenology @Ivyproxic @ChaoticCalamity @skybrush @Macchi @crazycatdragon @Silen @pitohui @SuddenlyJoxar @ShadewingRising @Leyii @KrazKitCat @Kirrandria @Juneun @Oleaster @LunaflareMoon @Greenteas @Redtiger7736 @Levona @MagicmakerRose @Milohilay @Encregen @hyung @Drooginwinggg @Masterchef36 @Disruptive @ParadoxBrother @WingedUnknown @DeathLock @HoraDusk @innerspeaker @SodaPopPop @Rowyn @nebulova @BlackRam @Frysa @DyingEmbers @Picci @MoonlightFae @victorycalls @Aviander @Thunderbird777 @chilldad @Snekly @ravenistic @TheFreakShow @blueartin @Eralune @PopatoPips @Veine @Xiabrine @PrinceOfSoup @CheshireGata @Mothman12 @UnknownStreak @PrimeQueen @Allstohel @RaynixAura Username: Lemures Dragon BBC Code: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63864330][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638644/63864330_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel slot limit: 13 Other Notes: Very stuck on this girl. Please keep her skin with any outfits!
@kyrin18 @nitejewel @Loyalties @mochii @Cloudsong101 @Bluwingskitty @Tonks19 @Lykos @Sekira @Phoenyxx @CosmicSymbols @Vulpess @Lemonie @Astr0fish @Trixelations @amble @Saraceaser @Ronalii @Gogoat @Nirvana68 @Flail @HeckinCat @Lopai @c1anddsaddict @Megan65 @DragonCookie @Natron @Pieeee @Meanderlin @DragonNoodles @XxBlueExorcistxX @DankNarwhal @DarkPuffin @Gailia @Selenology @Ivyproxic @ChaoticCalamity @skybrush @Macchi @crazycatdragon @Silen @pitohui @SuddenlyJoxar @ShadewingRising @Leyii @KrazKitCat @Kirrandria @Juneun @Oleaster @LunaflareMoon @Greenteas @Redtiger7736 @Levona @MagicmakerRose @Milohilay @Encregen @hyung @Drooginwinggg @Masterchef36 @Disruptive @ParadoxBrother @WingedUnknown @DeathLock @HoraDusk @innerspeaker @SodaPopPop @Rowyn @nebulova @BlackRam @Frysa @DyingEmbers @Picci @MoonlightFae @victorycalls @Aviander @Thunderbird777 @chilldad @Snekly @ravenistic @TheFreakShow @blueartin @Eralune @PopatoPips @Veine @Xiabrine @PrinceOfSoup @CheshireGata @Mothman12 @UnknownStreak @PrimeQueen @Allstohel @RaynixAura

Username: Lemures
Dragon BBC Code: 63864330_350.png
Apparel slot limit: 13
Other Notes: Very stuck on this girl. Please keep her skin with any outfits!
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
[size=1]@Vulpess @amble @mochii @Gogoat @Megan65 @Pieeee @Selenology @Greenteas @ChaoticCalamity @Silen @ShadewingRising @Kirrandria @Levona @Milohilay @Drooginwinggg @WingedUnknown @DeathLock @ravenistic @blueartin @Eralune @Xiabrine @Allstohel @RaynixAura[/size] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15342167][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1036622&skin=26926&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Username[/b]: Mary [b]Dragon ID[/b]: 15342167 [b]Apparel slot limit[/b]: Unlimited [b]Other Notes[/b]: Um... hi! I haven't been active on FR for two years, but I returned and started scrying and... things led to me wanting to finish poor Mergo's outfit! But so many updates and new apparel sets have come out that I'm completely overwhelmed. I'd appreciate it if you could use this scry (jaguar/constellation/capsule) and the skin she has on, which is ID#26926. She's a nature-based battle mage in a very Plague-oriented clan. Fairly easy-going and surprisingly gentle, but her magic packs a punch. She grew up with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15629709]Murmur[/url] as a sister, but the two became estranged as Mergo's magical prowess advanced too far for Murmur to match. I feel like she'd have an opulent offensive witch theme to match Murmur's opulent offensive bruiser look. Thanks everyone! Sorry if I could have provided the scry more easily, it's taking me a while to adjust to all the changes on site.
@Vulpess @amble @mochii @Gogoat @Megan65 @Pieeee @Selenology @Greenteas @ChaoticCalamity @Silen @ShadewingRising @Kirrandria @Levona @Milohilay @Drooginwinggg @WingedUnknown @DeathLock @ravenistic @blueartin @Eralune @Xiabrine @Allstohel @RaynixAura
scry?sdid=1036622&skin=26926&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Username: Mary
Dragon ID: 15342167
Apparel slot limit: Unlimited
Other Notes: Um... hi! I haven't been active on FR for two years, but I returned and started scrying and... things led to me wanting to finish poor Mergo's outfit! But so many updates and new apparel sets have come out that I'm completely overwhelmed. I'd appreciate it if you could use this scry (jaguar/constellation/capsule) and the skin she has on, which is ID#26926.

She's a nature-based battle mage in a very Plague-oriented clan. Fairly easy-going and surprisingly gentle, but her magic packs a punch. She grew up with Murmur as a sister, but the two became estranged as Mergo's magical prowess advanced too far for Murmur to match. I feel like she'd have an opulent offensive witch theme to match Murmur's opulent offensive bruiser look.

Thanks everyone! Sorry if I could have provided the scry more easily, it's taking me a while to adjust to all the changes on site.
[columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1343516][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=63962646&skin=31430&apparel=26941,12529,1750,35520,36163,3685&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [nextcol]@PlatonicPluto Hey! I tried to see if I could come up with something...It's a little busy, to be honest, but I really like the newer apparel and the colors went with the orangey-gold theme I was going for. Hope this inspires something! The image is linked.
dragon?did=63962646&skin=31430&apparel=26941,12529,1750,35520,36163,3685&xt=dressing.png @PlatonicPluto
Hey! I tried to see if I could come up with something...It's a little busy, to be honest, but I really like the newer apparel and the colors went with the orangey-gold theme I was going for. Hope this inspires something! The image is linked.
1 2 ... 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 ... 1377 1378