Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let me write lore for dragons! OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[sub]@Ozie aww yiss (++ i see lore shops over at the art forum- if you ever want to set up there- just shoot me a pm and i can do a lay out for you ++ feel free to use my dragons as your finished samples for customers <3 ) i would love lore for Solstice (full) could pay in gems now / or treasure in a few hrs haha [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39094697] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390947/39094697_350.png[/img] [/url] still have to buy his apparel + smoke but he'll look like this [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=39094697&skin=23202&apparel=22819,769,23019,7281,23742,23746,494,7280,2959,24515,18781,24064&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=41&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=7&gender=0&tert=142&tertgene=7&winggene=0&wings=41&auth=6dbb7e075fca2cef5ed9d85c8c69b6a1e908b7cd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Name: Solstice Beginning: The Shadowbinder gave Equinox both a blessing and a curse- immense magical powers b u t also a touch of darkness/the shade > grows / grumbles/ animalistic when angry/ Equinox manages to subdue him > very smooth and suave while trying to persuade oddly enough- looks almost like Nictan but none of his compassion, warmth etc. > sometimes materializes when Equinox had really bad headaches/ others cant really see > can shift to this draconic form with smoke curling from his feet / a malevolent shadow / black fire / black bats > Equinox has to borrow power from Solstice for a major spell (like Venturis revival) but as a result a part of him is eaten (Equinox prob doesnt notice yet) but he becomes more and more emotionless/but prone to anger > has multiple black wings and a dark/red-ish halo (will make an accent for him later on)
@Ozie aww yiss (++ i see lore shops over at the art forum- if you ever want to set up there- just shoot me a pm and i can do a lay out for you ++ feel free to use my dragons as your finished samples for customers <3 )
i would love lore for Solstice (full)
could pay in gems now / or treasure in a few hrs haha

39094697_350.png

still have to buy his apparel + smoke but he'll look like this
dragon?did=39094697&skin=23202&apparel=22819,769,23019,7281,23742,23746,494,7280,2959,24515,18781,24064&xt=dressing.png
dragon?age=1&body=41&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=7&gender=0&tert=142&tertgene=7&winggene=0&wings=41&auth=6dbb7e075fca2cef5ed9d85c8c69b6a1e908b7cd&dummyext=prev.png
Name: Solstice
Beginning: The Shadowbinder gave Equinox both a blessing and a curse- immense magical powers b u t also a touch of darkness/the shade
> grows / grumbles/ animalistic when angry/ Equinox manages to subdue him
> very smooth and suave while trying to persuade
oddly enough- looks almost like Nictan
but none of his compassion, warmth etc.
> sometimes materializes when Equinox had really bad headaches/ others cant really see
> can shift to this draconic form with smoke curling from his feet / a malevolent shadow / black fire / black bats
> Equinox has to borrow power from Solstice for a major spell (like Venturis revival) but as a result a part of him is eaten (Equinox prob doesnt notice yet) but he becomes more and more emotionless/but prone to anger
> has multiple black wings and a dark/red-ish halo (will make an accent for him later on)
@Juri01 Of course! I'll do both that fluff ball and Kharis if you wish! Please send payment as soon as you can, haha. Thank you for letting me make some lore for your dragons! :)
@Juri01 Of course! I'll do both that fluff ball and Kharis if you wish! Please send payment as soon as you can, haha. Thank you for letting me make some lore for your dragons! :)
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie
Yes? Oh, should I have already given it to you? Sorry, I'll send the Gems right away.
@Ozie
Yes? Oh, should I have already given it to you? Sorry, I'll send the Gems right away.
hkblY0t.png
@Ouji Oooh, yes please! I'd love to have a bit of help with that. And I'll get started as soon as I can lmao
@Ouji Oooh, yes please! I'd love to have a bit of help with that. And I'll get started as soon as I can lmao
U68uCRc.jpg
@Starrmii Thank you! :)
@Starrmii Thank you! :)
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie no rush ! ill send over payment in awhile //
and alrighto just pm me stuff you'd like to add to your lore shop whenever you want haha//
@Ozie no rush ! ill send over payment in awhile //
and alrighto just pm me stuff you'd like to add to your lore shop whenever you want haha//
@Ozie

Ahhh, great! Thank you so much! Already send the payment over (hope I did it right...)

As for Kharis story:
Maybe an encounter with a customer (she loves to play the nice/sweet/foolish/naive person to get the most out of them) or
a background story (wandered in one day and decided to stay - found her profession after joining my clan - she was interested in Dalcentis work, watched him and learned from the merchant - on her travels she learned a lot about treasure, gems and other precious objects /how? ... that I don't know/) or
a little story about her keeing Dalcenti in check so he wouldn't jump to every sweet offer there is xD

Can't wait to read your ideas for them!!! ;3
@Ozie

Ahhh, great! Thank you so much! Already send the payment over (hope I did it right...)

As for Kharis story:
Maybe an encounter with a customer (she loves to play the nice/sweet/foolish/naive person to get the most out of them) or
a background story (wandered in one day and decided to stay - found her profession after joining my clan - she was interested in Dalcentis work, watched him and learned from the merchant - on her travels she learned a lot about treasure, gems and other precious objects /how? ... that I don't know/) or
a little story about her keeing Dalcenti in check so he wouldn't jump to every sweet offer there is xD

Can't wait to read your ideas for them!!! ;3
@Ouji Alrighty! Thank you so much for helping me out :)
@Ouji Alrighty! Thank you so much for helping me out :)
U68uCRc.jpg
Bump
Bump
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie

Hallo dear! :3
Wanted to check on on you: How are you doing?
@Ozie

Hallo dear! :3
Wanted to check on on you: How are you doing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8