Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let me write lore for dragons! OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Peyp I'll do yours as soon as I've done Ouji's three gorgeous boys! Would you like me to make some kind of temporary rank just for lore purposes? :)
@Peyp I'll do yours as soon as I've done Ouji's three gorgeous boys! Would you like me to make some kind of temporary rank just for lore purposes? :)
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie
Alright :D
I don't think there is a need for a rank, but you could go with "Mage Trainee" or something along those lines, so no throwing out explosions until they're good enough to know what they're doing...
@Ozie
Alright :D
I don't think there is a need for a rank, but you could go with "Mage Trainee" or something along those lines, so no throwing out explosions until they're good enough to know what they're doing...
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp okay, that's fine! I won't bother with a rank, I'll be creative. I'll let you know when I start writing!
@Peyp okay, that's fine! I won't bother with a rank, I'll be creative. I'll let you know when I start writing!
U68uCRc.jpg
Bump
(For anyone who decides to comment; I'll take three requests at a time and then put others on a reserve list! I'll update the list every time a story/lore gets finished so that you won't have to be waiting for ages!)
Bump
(For anyone who decides to comment; I'll take three requests at a time and then put others on a reserve list! I'll update the list every time a story/lore gets finished so that you won't have to be waiting for ages!)
U68uCRc.jpg
Bumperino
Bumperino
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie I'd love if you could do my murder kiddo~! Paying in Gems <3 (Might come back after I get some mons) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38998894] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389989/38998894_350.png[/img] [/url] 1. Ambrosia is a Priest in my clan, he basically spreads the word of the Gods. He favors Plaguebringer, but never admits it. 2. His caretakers, brothers Lalotai and Holokai, and his sister Demeter. He also has a giant crush on Fanya, but she's optional. 3. Probably when he started to go insane? Like, someone wrongs him and he gets all defensive and violent? Any random dragon will do for a victim, I don't mind.
@Ozie
I'd love if you could do my murder kiddo~! Paying in Gems <3 (Might come back after I get some mons)

38998894_350.png

1. Ambrosia is a Priest in my clan, he basically spreads the word of the Gods. He favors Plaguebringer, but never admits it.
2. His caretakers, brothers Lalotai and Holokai, and his sister Demeter. He also has a giant crush on Fanya, but she's optional.
3. Probably when he started to go insane? Like, someone wrongs him and he gets all defensive and violent? Any random dragon will do for a victim, I don't mind.
hkblY0t.png
@starrmii Of course! I'll let you know as soon as I can write yours!
@starrmii Of course! I'll let you know as soon as I can write yours!
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie
Wonderful, thank you!
@Ozie
Wonderful, thank you!
hkblY0t.png
@Ouji I've finished your lore for Equinox! I'll get to work on Venturi's soon! I apologise that my lores are quite... large. Lmao.
---
Lore made by @Ozie on the 25th of January.
The air around him was undisturbed as he awoke from a deep slumber next to the broken egg that had been his home for the past week. At first, his parents had been there, smiling down on him with warmth and pride. Now, no one was there. Not even the smallest shard of an egg shell was left amongst the vines of the nest. No warmth, no pride. Not even a shimmer of a dragon to be seen amongst the mist of the Shadow realm. A whisper, small and weak, rose in his throat as realisation dawned upon the youngling. I'm alone, he let himself think as he looked around once more. Again. Again. Nothing each time.
“Lost, little one?”
Equinox jumped in his skin and swivelled around to see the Shadowbinder behind him. She had scales as black as night and eyes as vivid as the Twilight. Her wings were large and plain but caught the small specks of light that manage to escape through the thickness of the storm clouds above. Darkness veiled as an oozing liquid bled through her jaws, despite how clenched they looked, and the hind of her body blended into the darkness beyond his poor hatchling eyesight.
“Well?” she inquired, her gaze surprisingly soft for the Shadow Deity.
“Yeah,” he muttered in turn. “I think my momma and daddy abandoned me. I can't see them.”
She only nodded, looking in a dreamy state. Why would she listen to me, the tiny dragon wondered, looking towards his small paws in shame.
“I'll tell you what,” she said out of the blue, startling his already-rattled brain to react with a jump. “I'll give you something special. A gift so you can handle yourself.”
“Really?” Excitement had filtered into his tone unexpectedly, but it didn't shame him.
“Of course! No hatchling of mine gets to suffer.”
He felt a smile stretch at his mouth, and he let it. Maybe the Shadowbinder is a kindred soul after all.
---
A crash came from before Equinox, loud and rumbling against the stone floor of his home. He felt his senses sharpen in the darkness to figure out who or what was making the noise at so early in the morning. Dim sunlight bled through the small shreds in his curtains, staining the floor with splotches of orange that danced like a flame in a hearth, but it did little to help his vision as he looked around.
His cave wasn't that big, bigger than most but not by much. His room consisted of a small, rickety bed in which he was lying on that had a deep and rich purple cover and silky pillow to match. His rug carpet was a gift from the local Tradesman further up the dirt track, shining white and orange in the morning sunlight. Shelves upon shelves lined the walls, numerous books piled and stacked onto them. There were necromancer books, journals, travel guides, maps, Shadow realms books and a small portrait of the Shadowbinder herself, given to him when he was only a few days old. There were traces of dust and silken webs weighing down on the books. Every speck, it seemed, that landed on the shelf, made the aged and slightly rotten plank of wood creak with effort to keep itself upright. I need to get those sorted, he reminded himself a third time this week, knowing he won't get round to doing it. He had a job to do, after all.
The crash sounded again, louder and nearer than before, coming through the rich purple curtain that he uses as a border between the real world and his own dream world. It fluttered in a breeze in which he knew shouldn't be there, and in that instant, a Nocturne a purer red than blood itself tumbled into the room with cobwebs and dust glittering on his body. He looked dazed, confused even. His golden eyes looked like treasure against his deep red skin, catching the sun to look like the late afternoon sun just before the sun sets for the night. His wings were all caught up in cobwebs and Equinox imagined the spiders who'd worked for hours perfecting their small, unappreciated masterpiece yelling and crying their curses upon the red beast that had stripped them away in an instant. He apologised to them mentally whilst watching the dragon regaining his balance and fixing his gaze upon the elder Wildclaw’s face, shock and distress crossing his feature
“I-I'm sorry,” he stammered. “I thought this was the home of Equinox. He's-“
“I know who he is, my friend,” the lake-blue Wildclaw replied with a warm smile in an attempt to calm the other down.
It worked, albeit a small bit. He could see, could practically feel, the tension leaving his shoulders and wings before he exclaimed, “Oh, good! You'll help me find him, then?”
“How do you know you're not looking at him?”
“Because he's described as wearing Necromancer leathers and candles of the brightest blue, not-“
“What,” Equinox chuckled, “did you expect me to sleep in my working silks and cloth?”
He watched with faint amusement and sympathy as the Nocturne’s shock returned, muttering a small “oh”.
“What's your name, boy?”
“Venturi, sir.”
“There's no need for a “Sir”, Venturi,” Equinox said. “Equinox will do.”
The dragon only nodded, staring at his paws that were roughened and scarred down to countless possible ventures. Just to find me, the Wildclaw sighed internally before leading on with the conversation. “Why did you want to find me?”
“I...” His voice trailed off to a faint whisper, barely audible over the early chirping of baby birds outside. “I'm not happy with being a Nocturne. I want to be a Wildclaw, and my friends suggested I come to you.”
“Well, I can help you with that. Follow me.”
He lead the smaller dragon out from his personal room and into the workroom he was given. Just like his bedroom, the walls were lined with shelves upon shelves, all cluttered with spell books and potions he'd created over the years. Each shelf had a few vials of multiple different ***** and potions, solutions and salves for all kinds of injuries and illnesses. The curtains in this room were much more torn than the ones in his own room, fluttering and flapping in the cooling breeze sent by the Cloudsinger, their neighbouring Deity of the Wind realm. Spiders scittered and scratched along the floor, moving out of Equinox's and Venturi’s way. He could feel the evil looks some gave him for tearing down their webs with the beady rubies that were their eyes, all seeing and all hatred for the youngling. Poor lad. Equinox's desk and chair were in the center of the room, clustered with journals and spell books and a potion in the making.
“Sit there,” he said calmly, motioning towards the chair with a relaxed paw. “I'll be back in a minute.”
He turned before he could see the Nocturne sit down.
---
Ticks went on as he looked through the shelves upon shelves of vials in his spare room. It was musty and quiet in here, the perfect working space for practicing new magic and potions. Spiders, bees, even a toad or two lived in this very room, safe from the outside world where darkness and Death looked over them all daily, waiting for her next catch. The carpet beneath his paws was a musty blue, a calm colour for the elder dragon. It coughed up dust in his wake, filling and tickling his snout, but he had to focus on the task at hand. Finding the soon-to-be Wildclaw his potion.
Confusion rang and prodded at his senses and calm nature as he rooted through the current shelf. I'm sure I left it here, he thought with a soft growl forming in his voice when a sudden and sharp pain erupted in his head. He doubled over, resting his head against the shelf in a small attempt to be rid of it. He hated the headaches with a passion, ashamed that his own painkiller potions didn't work on him. The pain was often too great. Equinox felt a small, clawed paw dragging itself painfully across his mind and skull, causing him to grimace and double up further in excruciating pain.
“Looking for something, brother?” a mocking voice called out from the depths of his mind, causing further pain that made the darkness that his other self was made of appear at the sides of his vision. His other half was the polar opposite of him; evil. Where Equinox was kindhearted and sweet, Solstice was purely the living embodiment of hatred and torture. They both had a special hatred for each other that grew even more every day. Somehow.
“Solstice,” Equinox growled as he felt a shadowed form turn from thought to matter behind him. “What. Have. You. Done.”
“Nothing, my dear brother,” he hissed sweetly in his ear, putting Equinox's nerves on edge. “Nothing at all.”
“Give me the potion.”
“What if I don't?”
He felt Solstice's howling laugh shatter through him. There was nothing he could do to get rid of this bane on his life. Nothing at all. Not even the Shadowbinder, maker of the Shadow in the moon and controller of the darkness, could figure out what to do. She just told him it was his cost of the gift she gave him after long months of trying to control him. Every time Equinox had tried, Solstice had grown stronger. There was nothing he could do.
“Poor Venturi,” Solstice droned on. “He won't get his wish from the only person who could give it to him.”
“Solstice, please,” Equinox pleaded in turn. “Just give me the potion. I'll let you do whatever you want once he's gone, but please, just give it to me.”
“Deal,” Solstice growled viciously before disappearing, the vial of clear liquid dropping to the carpet with a muffled thud and a cloud of dust to greet it. Thank the Deities, Equinox sighed as he picked up the potion and rushed out of the room to check on Venturi.
---
“Venturi!” he cried out, watching the younger dragon he'd grown to love as a brother fall to the ground. The two had seen each other in the market, often talking for a couple of hours before parting, and Equinox had been surprised at how well the potion had worked for ex-Nocturne. He'd turned into a strong-willed young Wildclaw and was no longer ashamed of who he was. But watching him fall mere ticks ago had sliced at the old one's heart. He saw blood gushing out in river from a deep slice on the red dragon's chest and felt frozen in fear and pain. His muscles siezed, his brain stopped. Equinox only watched as the Chimera ahead of him made the move to kill the younger one... before being thrown backwards by a repelling force.
In that instant, Equinox rushed to the dying Wildclaw’s side and knelt beside him, placing a paw over the flowing gash. He willed his mind to focus on the present moment instead of thinking of all the possibilities and focussed his magic on healing the wound. His mouth formed words that were foreign to the others. His eyes traced the magic at work, watching as skin and scales rebuilt themselves, as blood slowly stopped pouring out of the wound. His mind raced as he said spell after healing spell, trying his hardest not to focus on the ever-growing pain of his other self forming in his mind to distract him. Please work, he begged. Please keep him alive.
“Time’s running out, brother,” Solstice drolled on, making Equinox's worry worsen as he willes the magic to work. He couldn't speed it up, he knew that, but he could encourage it to do more at once.
“Shut up, Solstice,” he snapped back, shutting out his opposite's hatred-filled laughter before realising something.
The gash was gone. There was only scar tissue, pink against the Wildclaw’s stark blue skin on his paw which was the only thing that could be shown that Venturi had been dying.
Dying. The word clanged through his mind, affecting his opposite with stirring anger, but he merely ignored him. He didn't matter right now.
“Venturi?” he asked the softly-breathing dragon opposite him. “Are you... awake?”
The other dragon just groaned. After Equinox decided that that would be the best answer he'd get, he decided to urge his shadows to pick him up and carry him back to his cave before walking behind, picking up different herbs and spices along the way to help Venturi rest. He felt tired. So, so tired. Tired, and dull, and dizzy. His headache was still around as Solstice dragged his claws across the edges of his skull, but he refused to acknowledge it for long. He had a dragon to worry about. He let the breeze and the sounds of chirping and squealing dragons playing in the fields that stretched across the territory take his mind off of everything, just for a while. It was the first time in months that he'd noticed how happy the world around him sounded, despite it being a difficult territory to live in. He felt proud in that instant. Proud to call himself a Shadow dragon.
“Uh, Equinox?” he heard a voice say in a distant way. “Why am I floating?”
Floating?
“Oh, sweet Deities!” Equinox found himself exclaiming as he caught sight of Venturi staring straight back at him, confusion and slight fear stitching his face into a small grimace. “I'm so sorry.”
“It's okay, just get me down,” Venturi chuckled.
“Of course.”
---
Feel free to give criticism through messages on here!
@Ouji I've finished your lore for Equinox! I'll get to work on Venturi's soon! I apologise that my lores are quite... large. Lmao.
---
Lore made by @Ozie on the 25th of January.
The air around him was undisturbed as he awoke from a deep slumber next to the broken egg that had been his home for the past week. At first, his parents had been there, smiling down on him with warmth and pride. Now, no one was there. Not even the smallest shard of an egg shell was left amongst the vines of the nest. No warmth, no pride. Not even a shimmer of a dragon to be seen amongst the mist of the Shadow realm. A whisper, small and weak, rose in his throat as realisation dawned upon the youngling. I'm alone, he let himself think as he looked around once more. Again. Again. Nothing each time.
“Lost, little one?”
Equinox jumped in his skin and swivelled around to see the Shadowbinder behind him. She had scales as black as night and eyes as vivid as the Twilight. Her wings were large and plain but caught the small specks of light that manage to escape through the thickness of the storm clouds above. Darkness veiled as an oozing liquid bled through her jaws, despite how clenched they looked, and the hind of her body blended into the darkness beyond his poor hatchling eyesight.
“Well?” she inquired, her gaze surprisingly soft for the Shadow Deity.
“Yeah,” he muttered in turn. “I think my momma and daddy abandoned me. I can't see them.”
She only nodded, looking in a dreamy state. Why would she listen to me, the tiny dragon wondered, looking towards his small paws in shame.
“I'll tell you what,” she said out of the blue, startling his already-rattled brain to react with a jump. “I'll give you something special. A gift so you can handle yourself.”
“Really?” Excitement had filtered into his tone unexpectedly, but it didn't shame him.
“Of course! No hatchling of mine gets to suffer.”
He felt a smile stretch at his mouth, and he let it. Maybe the Shadowbinder is a kindred soul after all.
---
A crash came from before Equinox, loud and rumbling against the stone floor of his home. He felt his senses sharpen in the darkness to figure out who or what was making the noise at so early in the morning. Dim sunlight bled through the small shreds in his curtains, staining the floor with splotches of orange that danced like a flame in a hearth, but it did little to help his vision as he looked around.
His cave wasn't that big, bigger than most but not by much. His room consisted of a small, rickety bed in which he was lying on that had a deep and rich purple cover and silky pillow to match. His rug carpet was a gift from the local Tradesman further up the dirt track, shining white and orange in the morning sunlight. Shelves upon shelves lined the walls, numerous books piled and stacked onto them. There were necromancer books, journals, travel guides, maps, Shadow realms books and a small portrait of the Shadowbinder herself, given to him when he was only a few days old. There were traces of dust and silken webs weighing down on the books. Every speck, it seemed, that landed on the shelf, made the aged and slightly rotten plank of wood creak with effort to keep itself upright. I need to get those sorted, he reminded himself a third time this week, knowing he won't get round to doing it. He had a job to do, after all.
The crash sounded again, louder and nearer than before, coming through the rich purple curtain that he uses as a border between the real world and his own dream world. It fluttered in a breeze in which he knew shouldn't be there, and in that instant, a Nocturne a purer red than blood itself tumbled into the room with cobwebs and dust glittering on his body. He looked dazed, confused even. His golden eyes looked like treasure against his deep red skin, catching the sun to look like the late afternoon sun just before the sun sets for the night. His wings were all caught up in cobwebs and Equinox imagined the spiders who'd worked for hours perfecting their small, unappreciated masterpiece yelling and crying their curses upon the red beast that had stripped them away in an instant. He apologised to them mentally whilst watching the dragon regaining his balance and fixing his gaze upon the elder Wildclaw’s face, shock and distress crossing his feature
“I-I'm sorry,” he stammered. “I thought this was the home of Equinox. He's-“
“I know who he is, my friend,” the lake-blue Wildclaw replied with a warm smile in an attempt to calm the other down.
It worked, albeit a small bit. He could see, could practically feel, the tension leaving his shoulders and wings before he exclaimed, “Oh, good! You'll help me find him, then?”
“How do you know you're not looking at him?”
“Because he's described as wearing Necromancer leathers and candles of the brightest blue, not-“
“What,” Equinox chuckled, “did you expect me to sleep in my working silks and cloth?”
He watched with faint amusement and sympathy as the Nocturne’s shock returned, muttering a small “oh”.
“What's your name, boy?”
“Venturi, sir.”
“There's no need for a “Sir”, Venturi,” Equinox said. “Equinox will do.”
The dragon only nodded, staring at his paws that were roughened and scarred down to countless possible ventures. Just to find me, the Wildclaw sighed internally before leading on with the conversation. “Why did you want to find me?”
“I...” His voice trailed off to a faint whisper, barely audible over the early chirping of baby birds outside. “I'm not happy with being a Nocturne. I want to be a Wildclaw, and my friends suggested I come to you.”
“Well, I can help you with that. Follow me.”
He lead the smaller dragon out from his personal room and into the workroom he was given. Just like his bedroom, the walls were lined with shelves upon shelves, all cluttered with spell books and potions he'd created over the years. Each shelf had a few vials of multiple different ***** and potions, solutions and salves for all kinds of injuries and illnesses. The curtains in this room were much more torn than the ones in his own room, fluttering and flapping in the cooling breeze sent by the Cloudsinger, their neighbouring Deity of the Wind realm. Spiders scittered and scratched along the floor, moving out of Equinox's and Venturi’s way. He could feel the evil looks some gave him for tearing down their webs with the beady rubies that were their eyes, all seeing and all hatred for the youngling. Poor lad. Equinox's desk and chair were in the center of the room, clustered with journals and spell books and a potion in the making.
“Sit there,” he said calmly, motioning towards the chair with a relaxed paw. “I'll be back in a minute.”
He turned before he could see the Nocturne sit down.
---
Ticks went on as he looked through the shelves upon shelves of vials in his spare room. It was musty and quiet in here, the perfect working space for practicing new magic and potions. Spiders, bees, even a toad or two lived in this very room, safe from the outside world where darkness and Death looked over them all daily, waiting for her next catch. The carpet beneath his paws was a musty blue, a calm colour for the elder dragon. It coughed up dust in his wake, filling and tickling his snout, but he had to focus on the task at hand. Finding the soon-to-be Wildclaw his potion.
Confusion rang and prodded at his senses and calm nature as he rooted through the current shelf. I'm sure I left it here, he thought with a soft growl forming in his voice when a sudden and sharp pain erupted in his head. He doubled over, resting his head against the shelf in a small attempt to be rid of it. He hated the headaches with a passion, ashamed that his own painkiller potions didn't work on him. The pain was often too great. Equinox felt a small, clawed paw dragging itself painfully across his mind and skull, causing him to grimace and double up further in excruciating pain.
“Looking for something, brother?” a mocking voice called out from the depths of his mind, causing further pain that made the darkness that his other self was made of appear at the sides of his vision. His other half was the polar opposite of him; evil. Where Equinox was kindhearted and sweet, Solstice was purely the living embodiment of hatred and torture. They both had a special hatred for each other that grew even more every day. Somehow.
“Solstice,” Equinox growled as he felt a shadowed form turn from thought to matter behind him. “What. Have. You. Done.”
“Nothing, my dear brother,” he hissed sweetly in his ear, putting Equinox's nerves on edge. “Nothing at all.”
“Give me the potion.”
“What if I don't?”
He felt Solstice's howling laugh shatter through him. There was nothing he could do to get rid of this bane on his life. Nothing at all. Not even the Shadowbinder, maker of the Shadow in the moon and controller of the darkness, could figure out what to do. She just told him it was his cost of the gift she gave him after long months of trying to control him. Every time Equinox had tried, Solstice had grown stronger. There was nothing he could do.
“Poor Venturi,” Solstice droned on. “He won't get his wish from the only person who could give it to him.”
“Solstice, please,” Equinox pleaded in turn. “Just give me the potion. I'll let you do whatever you want once he's gone, but please, just give it to me.”
“Deal,” Solstice growled viciously before disappearing, the vial of clear liquid dropping to the carpet with a muffled thud and a cloud of dust to greet it. Thank the Deities, Equinox sighed as he picked up the potion and rushed out of the room to check on Venturi.
---
“Venturi!” he cried out, watching the younger dragon he'd grown to love as a brother fall to the ground. The two had seen each other in the market, often talking for a couple of hours before parting, and Equinox had been surprised at how well the potion had worked for ex-Nocturne. He'd turned into a strong-willed young Wildclaw and was no longer ashamed of who he was. But watching him fall mere ticks ago had sliced at the old one's heart. He saw blood gushing out in river from a deep slice on the red dragon's chest and felt frozen in fear and pain. His muscles siezed, his brain stopped. Equinox only watched as the Chimera ahead of him made the move to kill the younger one... before being thrown backwards by a repelling force.
In that instant, Equinox rushed to the dying Wildclaw’s side and knelt beside him, placing a paw over the flowing gash. He willed his mind to focus on the present moment instead of thinking of all the possibilities and focussed his magic on healing the wound. His mouth formed words that were foreign to the others. His eyes traced the magic at work, watching as skin and scales rebuilt themselves, as blood slowly stopped pouring out of the wound. His mind raced as he said spell after healing spell, trying his hardest not to focus on the ever-growing pain of his other self forming in his mind to distract him. Please work, he begged. Please keep him alive.
“Time’s running out, brother,” Solstice drolled on, making Equinox's worry worsen as he willes the magic to work. He couldn't speed it up, he knew that, but he could encourage it to do more at once.
“Shut up, Solstice,” he snapped back, shutting out his opposite's hatred-filled laughter before realising something.
The gash was gone. There was only scar tissue, pink against the Wildclaw’s stark blue skin on his paw which was the only thing that could be shown that Venturi had been dying.
Dying. The word clanged through his mind, affecting his opposite with stirring anger, but he merely ignored him. He didn't matter right now.
“Venturi?” he asked the softly-breathing dragon opposite him. “Are you... awake?”
The other dragon just groaned. After Equinox decided that that would be the best answer he'd get, he decided to urge his shadows to pick him up and carry him back to his cave before walking behind, picking up different herbs and spices along the way to help Venturi rest. He felt tired. So, so tired. Tired, and dull, and dizzy. His headache was still around as Solstice dragged his claws across the edges of his skull, but he refused to acknowledge it for long. He had a dragon to worry about. He let the breeze and the sounds of chirping and squealing dragons playing in the fields that stretched across the territory take his mind off of everything, just for a while. It was the first time in months that he'd noticed how happy the world around him sounded, despite it being a difficult territory to live in. He felt proud in that instant. Proud to call himself a Shadow dragon.
“Uh, Equinox?” he heard a voice say in a distant way. “Why am I floating?”
Floating?
“Oh, sweet Deities!” Equinox found himself exclaiming as he caught sight of Venturi staring straight back at him, confusion and slight fear stitching his face into a small grimace. “I'm so sorry.”
“It's okay, just get me down,” Venturi chuckled.
“Of course.”
---
Feel free to give criticism through messages on here!
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie no problem at all! i hope you dont get too worn out after each order ;; v;;
first thing- i l ove the Solstice part in particular ! //weeps now i have to find him//
Altough i do feel like Venturi was a little too- soft ?
imagined him to be more brusque/animalistic- a war monger for the spoils / a king through bloodshed
a lot of anger at not being in his 'true body'
so i'd prob edit a bit if that's alright ; v ;
unless he's only like that to Equinox/Nictan hahah
Aside from that i totally enjoyed reading ! the structure isnt monotonous and the little tidbits with the spiders add to his character
thank you so much ;; v ;; will def come back again !
@Ozie no problem at all! i hope you dont get too worn out after each order ;; v;;
first thing- i l ove the Solstice part in particular ! //weeps now i have to find him//
Altough i do feel like Venturi was a little too- soft ?
imagined him to be more brusque/animalistic- a war monger for the spoils / a king through bloodshed
a lot of anger at not being in his 'true body'
so i'd prob edit a bit if that's alright ; v ;
unless he's only like that to Equinox/Nictan hahah
Aside from that i totally enjoyed reading ! the structure isnt monotonous and the little tidbits with the spiders add to his character
thank you so much ;; v ;; will def come back again !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8