Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Hellbender wants to be MEAN to your derg
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 173 174
@WolfandCrow

Hellbender chuckles lowly as he sees Nightshade. Seeing her butterfly wings and basket of flowers, he decides to hold back a bit, not wanting to hurt her so badly she might leave. After all, Cupcake would undoubtedly want to befriend this lass. But he couldn't let her get away entirely unscathed, "Tch, I'm impressed you can hold onto anythin' with those slippery hands of yours. I should think those opal rocks on ya make it right hard to keep a grip. Careful not to drop any eggs, lass, wouldn't wanna scramble the kids!"

As Hellbender expected, Cupcake came zooming up to Nightshade with the biggest smile and positively bursting with excitement, "Oh WOW, you're the best dragon ever! You're all my favorite things, butterflies and flowers EEEEEEE! Ohmigosh, what kind of flowers do you have there? Can I see? I love flowers! I can name all the ones in this field here! Maybe I can give you ones you don't have there and then you can grow some new ones! Do you ever chase butterflies? Isn't it fun? Can we be friends and grow flowers together? We can share cultivating tips and maybe even create a brand new crossbreed of flower!" She continues to babble like this, unable to contain her joy at finding someone who shares her appreciation for flowers.
@WolfandCrow

Hellbender chuckles lowly as he sees Nightshade. Seeing her butterfly wings and basket of flowers, he decides to hold back a bit, not wanting to hurt her so badly she might leave. After all, Cupcake would undoubtedly want to befriend this lass. But he couldn't let her get away entirely unscathed, "Tch, I'm impressed you can hold onto anythin' with those slippery hands of yours. I should think those opal rocks on ya make it right hard to keep a grip. Careful not to drop any eggs, lass, wouldn't wanna scramble the kids!"

As Hellbender expected, Cupcake came zooming up to Nightshade with the biggest smile and positively bursting with excitement, "Oh WOW, you're the best dragon ever! You're all my favorite things, butterflies and flowers EEEEEEE! Ohmigosh, what kind of flowers do you have there? Can I see? I love flowers! I can name all the ones in this field here! Maybe I can give you ones you don't have there and then you can grow some new ones! Do you ever chase butterflies? Isn't it fun? Can we be friends and grow flowers together? We can share cultivating tips and maybe even create a brand new crossbreed of flower!" She continues to babble like this, unable to contain her joy at finding someone who shares her appreciation for flowers.
@Copperhead [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35324906] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353250/35324906_350.png[/img] [/url] A heavily cloaked Skydancer heads down the trail towards Hellbender and Cupcake with a much larger Ridgeback following close behind looking to be almost in a hurry, but she froze at Hellbender's insult. Looking at him with eyes peeking under her hood she simply sighs and smiles, flashing a pair of canines too long to stay in her mouth comfortably. "It's actually Odile... not 'Stupid'. Not like you would know nor care." She glances between Hell and Cupcake and shakes her head. "Dear, why would you be around such a manner of creature?"[/center]
@Copperhead

35324906_350.png

A heavily cloaked Skydancer heads down the trail towards Hellbender and Cupcake with a much larger Ridgeback following close behind looking to be almost in a hurry, but she froze at Hellbender's insult. Looking at him with eyes peeking under her hood she simply sighs and smiles, flashing a pair of canines too long to stay in her mouth comfortably. "It's actually Odile... not 'Stupid'. Not like you would know nor care." She glances between Hell and Cupcake and shakes her head. "Dear, why would you be around such a manner of creature?"
35324906.png
ONLINE/OUTFITTING/OFFLINE

xxxxxxxxxxxCome check out my Outfitting Shop!xxxxxxxxxxx

If I am looking into more dragons, tell me no for sake of sanity and lair space.
37503251.png
@Copperhead

Nightshade smiles happily, unfazed by Hellbender’s words. Instead she reached into her basket and pulled out a bouquet of flowers for him which consisted of a garlic, a lavender heather, larkspur, a single yellow rose, and a sweet pea.
She turned to Cupcake and happily conversed so glad to find another who was just in love with flowers as she was! She gratefully accepted Cupcake’s help with gathering more flowers for her shop as well as her personal garden. Nightshade finally has a friend and would love for Cupcake to visit her shop so that they can converse more on flowers and maybe grow more together. Even Hellbender can mosey along with them if he desires. Before leaving Nightshade again reaches into her basket, now filled to the brim that’s to Cupcake’s help. She pulls out another bouquet for Cupcake that consists of a camellia, coreopsis, iris, a yellow tulip, and also a single yellow rose. Nightshade waved goodbye to her new friends and hopes to see them again in the future.

This is a flower reference if you want to see the meanings behind the flowers (http://thelanguageofflowers.com) ;)
@Copperhead

Nightshade smiles happily, unfazed by Hellbender’s words. Instead she reached into her basket and pulled out a bouquet of flowers for him which consisted of a garlic, a lavender heather, larkspur, a single yellow rose, and a sweet pea.
She turned to Cupcake and happily conversed so glad to find another who was just in love with flowers as she was! She gratefully accepted Cupcake’s help with gathering more flowers for her shop as well as her personal garden. Nightshade finally has a friend and would love for Cupcake to visit her shop so that they can converse more on flowers and maybe grow more together. Even Hellbender can mosey along with them if he desires. Before leaving Nightshade again reaches into her basket, now filled to the brim that’s to Cupcake’s help. She pulls out another bouquet for Cupcake that consists of a camellia, coreopsis, iris, a yellow tulip, and also a single yellow rose. Nightshade waved goodbye to her new friends and hopes to see them again in the future.

This is a flower reference if you want to see the meanings behind the flowers (http://thelanguageofflowers.com) ;)
VYQwMuq.gif
@lunarpunch

Hellbender grins at Cindrea and winks, "Right on both counts, lassie. Your useless artisan crafts ain't worth expendin' even the smallest amount of my brain space to pay any mind to, and insults are absolutely my special favorite thing. I find it a tad more interesting than pointless crafting, and if ya got your head outta the clouds maybe you could come up with a more productive way to spend your time."

Cupcake smiles softly at the Skydancer and offers her a tigerlily, "Your wings and feathers and fur are so pretty, you look like a warm hearthfire! I love stained glass, it's lovely to look at, and it's always fascinating to see an artist pour their heart and soul into making something. Intricate or simple, it's never not beautiful! Maybe you could make me something small with any leftover sand?"

Her eyes widen a bit as Cindrea takes the flower and her fingers brush against hers. The tiny noise they made on impact was higher and clearer than opal should have been. It sounded to Cupcake like she had just tapped a claw against a wineglass! Fascinated by that, and being too innocent to know that Cindrea might be sensitive about it, she says, "Ooh, cool, your opally bits are way neater than anyone else's I've ever seen! They're all musical and ringing when you touch them instead of the same dull clicking thud! That's amazing, you should figure out which bits make which notes and then you could be your own verrilion and play songs!"
@lunarpunch

Hellbender grins at Cindrea and winks, "Right on both counts, lassie. Your useless artisan crafts ain't worth expendin' even the smallest amount of my brain space to pay any mind to, and insults are absolutely my special favorite thing. I find it a tad more interesting than pointless crafting, and if ya got your head outta the clouds maybe you could come up with a more productive way to spend your time."

Cupcake smiles softly at the Skydancer and offers her a tigerlily, "Your wings and feathers and fur are so pretty, you look like a warm hearthfire! I love stained glass, it's lovely to look at, and it's always fascinating to see an artist pour their heart and soul into making something. Intricate or simple, it's never not beautiful! Maybe you could make me something small with any leftover sand?"

Her eyes widen a bit as Cindrea takes the flower and her fingers brush against hers. The tiny noise they made on impact was higher and clearer than opal should have been. It sounded to Cupcake like she had just tapped a claw against a wineglass! Fascinated by that, and being too innocent to know that Cindrea might be sensitive about it, she says, "Ooh, cool, your opally bits are way neater than anyone else's I've ever seen! They're all musical and ringing when you touch them instead of the same dull clicking thud! That's amazing, you should figure out which bits make which notes and then you could be your own verrilion and play songs!"
@Copperhead [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38981276] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389813/38981276_350.png[/img] [/url] I've been too proud of this guy :) (Ahh also, I just found out about this thread- it looks so cool! And I do hope that you're 100% better soon!)
@Copperhead

38981276_350.png

I've been too proud of this guy :)

(Ahh also, I just found out about this thread- it looks so cool! And I do hope that you're 100% better soon!)
fr.png
@Copperhead [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39485759] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394858/39485759_350.png[/img] [/url] "Bonjour! I'm Honey! You seem like a rude little dragon, Hell. And Cupcake... have my children." :,)
@Copperhead

39485759_350.png

"Bonjour! I'm Honey! You seem like a rude little dragon, Hell. And Cupcake... have my children." :,)
image.png
[center]@Copperhead [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30835792] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=30835792&skin=0&apparel=22837,3685,22834,3631,22839,3632,15748,15724,3698,3634,3633,22841,22842&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] Look in his bio for some info. Please rost my wannabe king.[/center]
@Copperhead

dragon?did=30835792&skin=0&apparel=22837,3685,22834,3631,22839,3632,15748,15724,3698,3634,3633,22841,22842&xt=dressing.png

Look in his bio for some info. Please rost my wannabe king.
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif SHE/HER, +0

WISHLIST HERE

I ACCEPT RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS

CHECK OUT MY NESTS!
@HatiSchmati

Hellbender throws back his head and guffaws, "Yeesh, if MY name were somethin' as horrible as that, I'd PREFER to be called Stupid! It'd be a right improvement over 'Odile', I'll tell ya that much. Wowzers, lookit those choppers, it's a wonder you can even close your mouth with teeth that enormous! You're gonna keep a dentist pretty happy with the bill YOU'LL be runnin' up!"

Cupcake gazes wide-eyed at Odile, "Ooh, you're really beautiful, like a mysterious midnight rose garden! Under the full moon, the night clear and perfect, wandering aimlessly through the endless maze of flowers, like something from a dream..." her voice trails off as she becomes mesmerized by the lovely lass, "Oh, uh, sorry! Well, he's not really so bad once you get to know him, he's actually pretty sweet! (Hey!) He might be hard to stomach at first, but you get used to it, and once you realize he's just being a jerk for the sake of being a jerk, you can see just how much he cares about protecting others! I think he might actually be a really good guy way way WAY deep down!" She offers Odile a bunch of red and black roses, smiling a friendly smile and completely oblivious to what Odile's overlarge fangs might be for.
@HatiSchmati

Hellbender throws back his head and guffaws, "Yeesh, if MY name were somethin' as horrible as that, I'd PREFER to be called Stupid! It'd be a right improvement over 'Odile', I'll tell ya that much. Wowzers, lookit those choppers, it's a wonder you can even close your mouth with teeth that enormous! You're gonna keep a dentist pretty happy with the bill YOU'LL be runnin' up!"

Cupcake gazes wide-eyed at Odile, "Ooh, you're really beautiful, like a mysterious midnight rose garden! Under the full moon, the night clear and perfect, wandering aimlessly through the endless maze of flowers, like something from a dream..." her voice trails off as she becomes mesmerized by the lovely lass, "Oh, uh, sorry! Well, he's not really so bad once you get to know him, he's actually pretty sweet! (Hey!) He might be hard to stomach at first, but you get used to it, and once you realize he's just being a jerk for the sake of being a jerk, you can see just how much he cares about protecting others! I think he might actually be a really good guy way way WAY deep down!" She offers Odile a bunch of red and black roses, smiling a friendly smile and completely oblivious to what Odile's overlarge fangs might be for.
@Copperhead [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22921217] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229213/22921217_350.png[/img] [/url] Alaska is curious about what can be said about her! [i]At least [b]I[/b] have more manners than a squirrel.[/i]
@Copperhead

22921217_350.png

Alaska is curious about what can be said about her!

At least I have more manners than a squirrel.
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
kBHm00y.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
@vrosga

Hellbender stares at Asopalav and issues a few hissing chortles, "Nice silks there, buddy. Are you a dancer of some sort? If ya are, please let me know when your next performance is gonna be so I can buy a ticket. I want a front row seat so I can watch ya trip over the bloody things every time ya do a pirouette! And the pièce de résistance, the grand finale, is gonna be watchin' your huge claws get tangled up in 'em and bringin' ya crashing down on your face. Ten outta ten, will definitely recommend ya to anyone who needs a laugh!"

Cupcake skips over and gives Asopalav a rare blue rose to match his silks, "If you ARE a dancer, I should think you'd be a very good one! You are quite graceful and carry yourself with pride and poise! It's good to be so confident in yourself! By the way, I absolutely love how the orangey bits along your body perfectly match the shade of your wings, it looks really nice!"
@vrosga

Hellbender stares at Asopalav and issues a few hissing chortles, "Nice silks there, buddy. Are you a dancer of some sort? If ya are, please let me know when your next performance is gonna be so I can buy a ticket. I want a front row seat so I can watch ya trip over the bloody things every time ya do a pirouette! And the pièce de résistance, the grand finale, is gonna be watchin' your huge claws get tangled up in 'em and bringin' ya crashing down on your face. Ten outta ten, will definitely recommend ya to anyone who needs a laugh!"

Cupcake skips over and gives Asopalav a rare blue rose to match his silks, "If you ARE a dancer, I should think you'd be a very good one! You are quite graceful and carry yourself with pride and poise! It's good to be so confident in yourself! By the way, I absolutely love how the orangey bits along your body perfectly match the shade of your wings, it looks really nice!"
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 173 174