Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Hellbender wants to be MEAN to your derg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 173 174
[i]An strange, young Skydancer passes by. He walks with little purpose, simply wandering about. He then notices the pair and tries his best to make conversation without being awkward:[/i] [columns]"Oh!! H-hello. I didn't notice you at first. I'm Neon! How aren't you? Ah.. sorry. I mean, how are you? S-sorry. I mix up my words sometimes..." [i]He glances down at the ground, embarrassed already.[/i][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37914126] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379142/37914126_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns]
An strange, young Skydancer passes by. He walks with little purpose, simply wandering about. He then notices the pair and tries his best to make conversation without being awkward:

"Oh!! H-hello. I didn't notice you at first. I'm Neon! How aren't you? Ah.. sorry. I mean, how are you? S-sorry. I mix up my words sometimes..."

He glances down at the ground, embarrassed already.

37914126_350.png
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
@RoyalSketchbook

Hellbender looks over the fellow Bogsneak before letting out a noise of disgust. "Urgh, don't get so close to me, creep, you probably have a disease! Look at those nasty corpse candles and those gross webs!"

Cupcake, however, is fascinated by the Bogsneak's attire. "Ooh, are you a witch?" She asks excitedly before going a bit red, slightly embarrassed, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you by that. It's just so cool to see someone who has such magical finesse that they can float things around them with no effort! And I like your tiny spider, she must be a very good pet!"
@RoyalSketchbook

Hellbender looks over the fellow Bogsneak before letting out a noise of disgust. "Urgh, don't get so close to me, creep, you probably have a disease! Look at those nasty corpse candles and those gross webs!"

Cupcake, however, is fascinated by the Bogsneak's attire. "Ooh, are you a witch?" She asks excitedly before going a bit red, slightly embarrassed, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you by that. It's just so cool to see someone who has such magical finesse that they can float things around them with no effort! And I like your tiny spider, she must be a very good pet!"
@Goobergirlie

Hellbender rolls his eyes. "Just because you're multilingual doesn't mean you aren't an idiot. You're gonna get yourself killed out there with wings that stand out like that."

Cupcake lets a butterfly land on her tail and slowly extends it to Eucalyptus so that she can see it better. "Obviously she's the best at what she does, otherwise she wouldn't be standing here right now! I'll bet you're very clever and use your markings as additional camouflage; very smart indeed!"
@Goobergirlie

Hellbender rolls his eyes. "Just because you're multilingual doesn't mean you aren't an idiot. You're gonna get yourself killed out there with wings that stand out like that."

Cupcake lets a butterfly land on her tail and slowly extends it to Eucalyptus so that she can see it better. "Obviously she's the best at what she does, otherwise she wouldn't be standing here right now! I'll bet you're very clever and use your markings as additional camouflage; very smart indeed!"
@Copperhead With his imperial size, Archaios lowers his gaze to witness the wicked grin of the Bogsneak. The male imperial's eyes are as bright and without mercy as the lightning magic that burns within, yet he smiles in return. Calmly, he replies:[b] You know, just because your wings are damaged doesn't mean you should go around insulting others. I'm sure there's a better use for your strength.[/b] Then, the gigantic dragon looks away as if the other dragon did not even exist anymore and gazes at the bright Coatl that seems to be so embarrassed by her comrade's behaviour. [b]Do not fret, his words have no hold on me. You on the other hand, must be a treasure of patience and courage to put up with such rudeness.[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27247927] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272480/27247927_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Copperhead

With his imperial size, Archaios lowers his gaze to witness the wicked grin of the Bogsneak. The male imperial's eyes are as bright and without mercy as the lightning magic that burns within, yet he smiles in return. Calmly, he replies: You know, just because your wings are damaged doesn't mean you should go around insulting others. I'm sure there's a better use for your strength.

Then, the gigantic dragon looks away as if the other dragon did not even exist anymore and gazes at the bright Coatl that seems to be so embarrassed by her comrade's behaviour.

Do not fret, his words have no hold on me. You on the other hand, must be a treasure of patience and courage to put up with such rudeness.

27247927_350.png
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
@septarianflare

Hellbender shakes his head at the touch, flaring out his fin. "Yeah, as a matter of fact you did! And you look like you could use some yourself: say, maybe, seven years of it!"

Cupcake takes a deep breath near Heliotrope to take in the faint but wonderful scent of autumn leaves as the Nocturne rustles her wings. "Thank you, I love your wings too! Looks like a vein of turquoise in stone! And you smell heavenly, autumn is my favorite season!" She hands Heliotrope a small chain of dandelions she has made.
@septarianflare

Hellbender shakes his head at the touch, flaring out his fin. "Yeah, as a matter of fact you did! And you look like you could use some yourself: say, maybe, seven years of it!"

Cupcake takes a deep breath near Heliotrope to take in the faint but wonderful scent of autumn leaves as the Nocturne rustles her wings. "Thank you, I love your wings too! Looks like a vein of turquoise in stone! And you smell heavenly, autumn is my favorite season!" She hands Heliotrope a small chain of dandelions she has made.
@Copperhead The clash of the grumps ;P [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18703104] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187032/18703104_350.png[/img] [/url] Having had a particularly grueling day Valor wants nothing more than to get to the marketplace and back as quickly as possible, why he was chosen to run this errand is beyond him. So when stopped by two dragons he can't help but to scoff at his own luck. Turning his eyes to the bogsneak who had initially addressed him and burning with envy upon seeing him relaxing so leisurely, Valor almost snarls in contempt, clearly spoiling for a fight "Come at me."
@Copperhead
The clash of the grumps ;P

18703104_350.png

Having had a particularly grueling day Valor wants nothing more than to get to the marketplace and back as quickly as possible, why he was chosen to run this errand is beyond him. So when stopped by two dragons he can't help but to scoff at his own luck.

Turning his eyes to the bogsneak who had initially addressed him and burning with envy upon seeing him relaxing so leisurely, Valor almost snarls in contempt, clearly spoiling for a fight "Come at me."
2Pt1rRp.png

ex5BGkW.png
@Siouxsie

Hellbender simply looks annoyed at the little hatchling. "Get lost, kid, this is no place for hatchlings. Come back when you learn to talk like a big boy."

Cupcake wraps her wings around the young Skydancer and preens his feathers. "Aren't you just the cutest little seahorse? Let me show you how to catch butterflies without hurting them, it's really fun to hold them close and look at their wispy tongues and legs! Around here, some of them are almost as pretty as you!"
@Siouxsie

Hellbender simply looks annoyed at the little hatchling. "Get lost, kid, this is no place for hatchlings. Come back when you learn to talk like a big boy."

Cupcake wraps her wings around the young Skydancer and preens his feathers. "Aren't you just the cutest little seahorse? Let me show you how to catch butterflies without hurting them, it's really fun to hold them close and look at their wispy tongues and legs! Around here, some of them are almost as pretty as you!"
@Coolangel533

Hellbender lets the insult roll right off him. After all, if he cannot take what he dishes out, that would make him a hypocrite. "My wings work fine there, Captain Fancy Pants. I've got less makeup on them than you do, that's for sure!"

Cupcake stares at the Imperial with a look of awe on her face. "Thank you, sir, I certainly try to be! I've...I've never seen an Imperial with markings like yours before, they are breathtaking! Surely they must be a sign of favor with your god, for no mere mortal dragon could design something so beautiful!"
@Coolangel533

Hellbender lets the insult roll right off him. After all, if he cannot take what he dishes out, that would make him a hypocrite. "My wings work fine there, Captain Fancy Pants. I've got less makeup on them than you do, that's for sure!"

Cupcake stares at the Imperial with a look of awe on her face. "Thank you, sir, I certainly try to be! I've...I've never seen an Imperial with markings like yours before, they are breathtaking! Surely they must be a sign of favor with your god, for no mere mortal dragon could design something so beautiful!"
@Copperhead [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37835879] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/378359/37835879_350.png[/img] [/url] Junko doesn't really seem to care about being stopped by this pair of dragons, besides an odd mumble about this getting in the way of her plans and that the clan she resides in should have sent someone else to the market. Not even the Coatl's kind words seemed to get much reaction. "..........You're not people whose opinion I care about, and I see no reason why you would be." Also, there might be a [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=39841&tab=dragon&did=37115865]very red Imperial[/url] glaring(mainly at Hellbender) from where she was standing, past where her companion was stopped, but at least she isn't approaching for now..... (I only added the extra detail to give a bit extra ammo since I don't have a description in Junko's bio yet.)
@Copperhead

37835879_350.png

Junko doesn't really seem to care about being stopped by this pair of dragons, besides an odd mumble about this getting in the way of her plans and that the clan she resides in should have sent someone else to the market. Not even the Coatl's kind words seemed to get much reaction.

"..........You're not people whose opinion I care about, and I see no reason why you would be."

Also, there might be a very red Imperial glaring(mainly at Hellbender) from where she was standing, past where her companion was stopped, but at least she isn't approaching for now.....

(I only added the extra detail to give a bit extra ammo since I don't have a description in Junko's bio yet.)
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif tumblr_oz1eo985NS1u402sco1_75sq.pngtumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco3_75sq.pngtumblr_oz1dx60TjP1u402sco7_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Formerly GembondFairy if you think you recognize me somehow
@Copperhead [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36919469] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369195/36919469_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]A cold chill runs across both the dragons' spines. Hellbender lifts his head to be met with cold and piercing purple eyes.[/b]
@Copperhead

36919469_350.png

A cold chill runs across both the dragons' spines. Hellbender lifts his head to be met with cold and piercing purple eyes.
~Commissions
~Tumblr
~Instagram
~He/They
tumblr_inline_n37h25z1gh1qhwjx8.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 173 174