Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Hellbender wants to be MEAN to your derg
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 173 174
@Zixser
(I'll do them each separately so I can keep track more easily)

Hellbender watched Chance approach and thumped his tail as he smirked, "Well, if ain't a will-o-the-wisp, fresh outta the swamp. Wisps are frightful bad luck, y'know, and I reckon the same holds true of you. Bet ya bring your clan nothin' but misfortune and misery as ya lead 'em out to their doom. And like as not, you'll burn out just as quick as the little marsh flame you are, leavin' those left behind in worse shape than when ya started."

Cupcake holds up a bluebottle and hums gently, "And some dragons believe that a wisp is a very good omen! There are just as many stories of wisps being playful, helpful spirits that guide the lost where they need to go, and even help someone find treasure! It's wonderful to see what a rich history such a phenomenon has. And just like real wisps, you possess an ethereal beauty of cool, flickering light."
@Zixser
(I'll do them each separately so I can keep track more easily)

Hellbender watched Chance approach and thumped his tail as he smirked, "Well, if ain't a will-o-the-wisp, fresh outta the swamp. Wisps are frightful bad luck, y'know, and I reckon the same holds true of you. Bet ya bring your clan nothin' but misfortune and misery as ya lead 'em out to their doom. And like as not, you'll burn out just as quick as the little marsh flame you are, leavin' those left behind in worse shape than when ya started."

Cupcake holds up a bluebottle and hums gently, "And some dragons believe that a wisp is a very good omen! There are just as many stories of wisps being playful, helpful spirits that guide the lost where they need to go, and even help someone find treasure! It's wonderful to see what a rich history such a phenomenon has. And just like real wisps, you possess an ethereal beauty of cool, flickering light."
@Zixser

Hellbender chortles as he stares at Elska, "Eesh, what a mess, mate! If that Peal girl that walked by here just a second ago was a will-o-the-wisp, I'll be scuttled if you ain't the swamp she sprang from! Ain'tcha got any pride there, mate? There's no dignity in grubbin' around in the weeds and gettin' tangled up in knotgrass. Or are ya so bad at gettin' yourself airborne that ya hafta wrap rubbish all over your wings to remind yourself not to try it?"

Cupcake whistles and chirps as she bounces around the Skydancer, "Whee, another dragon who likes plants like meee! You are a living embodiment of the Green Man, and all that is peaceful and good about the forest! I can easily imagine you gently and silently walking through the woods, leaving sprouting plants in your wake, with fireflies all around you to light your way!" She beams at him and hands him some lavender, not realizing just how appropriate her gift to him is.
@Zixser

Hellbender chortles as he stares at Elska, "Eesh, what a mess, mate! If that Peal girl that walked by here just a second ago was a will-o-the-wisp, I'll be scuttled if you ain't the swamp she sprang from! Ain'tcha got any pride there, mate? There's no dignity in grubbin' around in the weeds and gettin' tangled up in knotgrass. Or are ya so bad at gettin' yourself airborne that ya hafta wrap rubbish all over your wings to remind yourself not to try it?"

Cupcake whistles and chirps as she bounces around the Skydancer, "Whee, another dragon who likes plants like meee! You are a living embodiment of the Green Man, and all that is peaceful and good about the forest! I can easily imagine you gently and silently walking through the woods, leaving sprouting plants in your wake, with fireflies all around you to light your way!" She beams at him and hands him some lavender, not realizing just how appropriate her gift to him is.
@Zixser

As Bai Long comes into view, Hellbender snorts derisively, "Hoo boy, ain't you just a ruddy bore. How can ya be so apocalyptically boring? I mean, jeez, just look at you! I've never seen so plain a dragon, nor one so uninterestin' to lay eyes on. Your name oughta be 'Bland', it'd be the only remotely excitin' thing about ya if it were."

Cupcake rolls her eyes and shakes her head as she hands Bai Long a white rose, "He mocks us for being too colorful and for not being colorful enough. There's just no pleasing some dragons! I personally think you look like a lovely marble statue, or perhaps a blank canvas. Some dragons don't see the canvas itself as being beautiful, but that's because they have an expectation of it and fail to see it for what it is; it is the base for all the wonderful things that will soon come to be! The only thing that would make our lives boring is if we DIDN'T have that important foundation on which to create good things!"
@Zixser

As Bai Long comes into view, Hellbender snorts derisively, "Hoo boy, ain't you just a ruddy bore. How can ya be so apocalyptically boring? I mean, jeez, just look at you! I've never seen so plain a dragon, nor one so uninterestin' to lay eyes on. Your name oughta be 'Bland', it'd be the only remotely excitin' thing about ya if it were."

Cupcake rolls her eyes and shakes her head as she hands Bai Long a white rose, "He mocks us for being too colorful and for not being colorful enough. There's just no pleasing some dragons! I personally think you look like a lovely marble statue, or perhaps a blank canvas. Some dragons don't see the canvas itself as being beautiful, but that's because they have an expectation of it and fail to see it for what it is; it is the base for all the wonderful things that will soon come to be! The only thing that would make our lives boring is if we DIDN'T have that important foundation on which to create good things!"
@Zixser

When Tian drew near, Hellbender chuckled and drummed his claws on his rock, "Ah, another spoiled royal brat who thinks he's better than the rest of us. Too good to do any real work, huh mate? It couldn't be more obvious that you've never had to exert yourself a day in your life. If your meticulous grooming didn't give that away, your pristine armor sure would. Y'know, I'd find it abhorrent to follow someone like you into battle, knowin' you ain't got any real experience. Lemme give ya some words of wisdom; a knight in shining armor is a dragon who's never had their mettle tested. You just think on that before ya keep struttin' around fancyin' yourself a warrior."

Cupcake's eyes are big and wide as she stares at the handsome Imperial, "Oh my...good sir, you are a heavenly sight! So elegant and refined, and yet so powerful and strong. Being in your presence fills me with a great sense of peace, like I know that you are fierce but gentle. You are obviously a wonderful leader to anyone who follows you!" Just as she did with Bai Long, she hands him a white rose and bows respectfully.
@Zixser

When Tian drew near, Hellbender chuckled and drummed his claws on his rock, "Ah, another spoiled royal brat who thinks he's better than the rest of us. Too good to do any real work, huh mate? It couldn't be more obvious that you've never had to exert yourself a day in your life. If your meticulous grooming didn't give that away, your pristine armor sure would. Y'know, I'd find it abhorrent to follow someone like you into battle, knowin' you ain't got any real experience. Lemme give ya some words of wisdom; a knight in shining armor is a dragon who's never had their mettle tested. You just think on that before ya keep struttin' around fancyin' yourself a warrior."

Cupcake's eyes are big and wide as she stares at the handsome Imperial, "Oh my...good sir, you are a heavenly sight! So elegant and refined, and yet so powerful and strong. Being in your presence fills me with a great sense of peace, like I know that you are fierce but gentle. You are obviously a wonderful leader to anyone who follows you!" Just as she did with Bai Long, she hands him a white rose and bows respectfully.
@Copperhead Wow, their personalities jump right out, it's so amazing! I'm really touched that you read their lore to come out with the awesome comeback. Really appreciated it! (Heh never thought someone will like to be roasted so much eh) Thank you :)
@Copperhead Wow, their personalities jump right out, it's so amazing! I'm really touched that you read their lore to come out with the awesome comeback. Really appreciated it! (Heh never thought someone will like to be roasted so much eh) Thank you :)
gjdfEYQ.png EsNfa6g.png
@Johan

Hellbender cackles into Fourty-Seven's face, "And I nearly mistook YOU for a dragon! Whew, glad I caught myself before I made THAT assumption, as I can see now that you're really just a putrid conglomeration of fish excrement that somehow gained sentience after years of festering in a sewer. Are ya sure it's a good idea for you to be out of the water for so long? The sun might dry ya out and then the only thing you'll be any good for'll be to crumble you up and use ya as fertilizer! Tsk, then again, that just might be the only thing you're good for anyway, can't see ya servin' much purpose outside of that!"

Cupcake gulps as she sees the bloody bandages and cleaver, always fearful of armed dragons, not knowing how much of a hair-trigger temper they may or may not have. But she quickly darted forward and handed Fourty-Seven a red carnation as she squeaks, "I like your wings, sir, red and black is a very striking color combination, very tough and scary!" She scurries away to hide in a tree, peeking down through the leaves as the two males stare at each other.
@Johan

Hellbender cackles into Fourty-Seven's face, "And I nearly mistook YOU for a dragon! Whew, glad I caught myself before I made THAT assumption, as I can see now that you're really just a putrid conglomeration of fish excrement that somehow gained sentience after years of festering in a sewer. Are ya sure it's a good idea for you to be out of the water for so long? The sun might dry ya out and then the only thing you'll be any good for'll be to crumble you up and use ya as fertilizer! Tsk, then again, that just might be the only thing you're good for anyway, can't see ya servin' much purpose outside of that!"

Cupcake gulps as she sees the bloody bandages and cleaver, always fearful of armed dragons, not knowing how much of a hair-trigger temper they may or may not have. But she quickly darted forward and handed Fourty-Seven a red carnation as she squeaks, "I like your wings, sir, red and black is a very striking color combination, very tough and scary!" She scurries away to hide in a tree, peeking down through the leaves as the two males stare at each other.
@Zixser

You're most welcome, I do what I can ;) Glad you enjoyed!
@Zixser

You're most welcome, I do what I can ;) Glad you enjoyed!
@Copperhead [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39522870] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395229/39522870_350.png[/img] [/url] KobaltFeathers wasn't surprised at the bogsneaks rude remark. She reacted the way she always did, with a remark of her own. "Well I would rather be stupid than be you! Don't you have anything better to do than just annoy people?" She rolled her eyes then began to smirk.
@Copperhead

39522870_350.png

KobaltFeathers wasn't surprised at the bogsneaks rude remark. She reacted the way she always did, with a remark of her own. "Well I would rather be stupid than be you! Don't you have anything better to do than just annoy people?" She rolled her eyes then began to smirk.
hgbYaMw.png
@Copperhead [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39639550] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396396/39639550_350.png[/img] [/url] The small fae squawked and then screeched. “You’re scary! I don’t like you!” Bubble said as menacingly as he could (which in reality was adorable instead). He then turned to Cupcake and beamed. “You’re really pretty though. I like your colors.” @KobaltFeathers Oof such a pretty dragon I love her. Also I saw your signature and....ME TOO YAY [s]apology for not holding my enthusiastic self back[/s]
@Copperhead

39639550_350.png

The small fae squawked and then screeched. “You’re scary! I don’t like you!” Bubble said as menacingly as he could (which in reality was adorable instead). He then turned to Cupcake and beamed.
“You’re really pretty though. I like your colors.”

@KobaltFeathers
Oof such a pretty dragon I love her.
Also I saw your signature and....ME TOO YAY
apology for not holding my enthusiastic self back
xwx

POV YOURE JUST A LITTLE HATER
@KobaltFeathers

Hellbender grins as he stretches and arches his back like a cat before settling back down on his rock with a heavy thump, "Can't say's I do, leastways not at present. If I did, I sure as Shade wouldn't be sittin' her subjectin' myself to your tragically poor attempts at comebacks. But as neither of my captains need me onboard or in battle, I'm more than content to sit here and bandy words with idiots such as yourself to see how long it takes 'em to spontaneously develop a few brain cells or to run away cryin'. Ya don't strike me to be all as confident as ya make yourself out to be, so I reckon in just a tic you'll be the latter."

Cupcake dances around the gorgeous Skydancer and wiggles her tail excitedly, "Ooh, you're really pretty-looking! Your bright, shiny wings stand out so beautifully against your wonderful dark fur and markings! It's an amazing color combination! Here, have these to match!" She holds up some specially cultivated roses for KobaltFeathers, one blue and one black.
@KobaltFeathers

Hellbender grins as he stretches and arches his back like a cat before settling back down on his rock with a heavy thump, "Can't say's I do, leastways not at present. If I did, I sure as Shade wouldn't be sittin' her subjectin' myself to your tragically poor attempts at comebacks. But as neither of my captains need me onboard or in battle, I'm more than content to sit here and bandy words with idiots such as yourself to see how long it takes 'em to spontaneously develop a few brain cells or to run away cryin'. Ya don't strike me to be all as confident as ya make yourself out to be, so I reckon in just a tic you'll be the latter."

Cupcake dances around the gorgeous Skydancer and wiggles her tail excitedly, "Ooh, you're really pretty-looking! Your bright, shiny wings stand out so beautifully against your wonderful dark fur and markings! It's an amazing color combination! Here, have these to match!" She holds up some specially cultivated roses for KobaltFeathers, one blue and one black.
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 173 174