Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | yuwe's art shop
1 2 3 4
[font=cambria][size=5]currently, i am: [i]closed[/i][/size] Hey there and welcome to my little art shop. I'm yuwe, an aspiring industry artist, with a current need for pixel dragon currency... I'm available for all sorts of work (so as long as they meet my tos), but please do keep in mind that I'm most comfortable with humanoid characters. [size=5]So, what does my art look like? Here’s my [url=https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_LPe7z5mAmSQZNfvUnBlt6h8kFq1S4Al] portfolio[/url] with further examples. --------- [center][u][b][size=4][font=cambria]As for prices,[/font][/b][/size][/u] [font=cambria]Currently I am taking [b]USD and gems [/b] I value: -treasure at 1:1100 -unhatched eggs at 220g [s]-wishlist items at lah/mp[/s] ---------------------------------------- [center][u][b][size=4][font=cambria]Slots[/font][/b][/size][/u] [font=cambria]1. @/Mancy 2. @/Nucleus 3. @/Chimerii pinglist: ---------------------------------------- [font=cambria]usd $18/1.8kg [i]busts[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/827459344173760542/1007789024292900915/jason_stove_cigarette.png[/img] [font=cambria]usd $35/4kg [i]halfbodies[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/827459344173760542/978837070837612604/IMG_7779.png[/img] [font=cambria]usd $45/5kg [i]fulls[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/626918077837213696/1006810777635782667/charon_hannah_comm.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/827459344173760542/1007788273743167558/akira_screenshot.png[/img] (bakground not included) [font=cambria]usd $80/9kg [i]painted scenes[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/881938396312911942/995411403907268668/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/827459344173760542/947495566244446278/jason_mirror_image_ver_4.png[/img] --------- [center][u][b][size=4][font=cambria]my tos?[/font][/b][/size][/u][/center] [left][indent][font=cambria]-all $$ transactions are to be done over paypal -i am free to... [indent][font=cambria]use your commission on my socials and advertise with it however i like decline any commission i choose without explanation [/indent] [font=cambria]-you are free to... [indent][font=cambria]use the image commissioned anywhere you'd like request a refund as long as i haven't started the commission *request any changes to the piece [size=2][color=C8C8C8](*ill talk about this more later)[/color][/size][/indent] [font=cambria]-i ask for 50% of the payment upfront, then the rest when i deliver your commission [font=cambria]-i'm fine with drawing anything that's within flight rising guidelines [indent][font=cambria]this includes, celebrities, you, pets, etc.[/indent] [/indent][/left] ---------- [center][u][b][size=4][font=cambria]so, what's the process like?[/font][/b][/size][/u][/center] [font=cambria]well first, comes your order form! [quote name="order form"][center][font=cambria]@piety type of commission: [ex. i want a sketch page!] payment type: [usd/gems/etc] subject: [ex. i want you to draw my oc] external references: [toyhouse pages, sta.sh links, etc] extra notes/requests:[/center][/quote] [font=cambria]if all goes well, i'll give you a ping notifying that i've started/accepted the commission. over the next week or so, i'll send you progress reports over dms. the first will always be a sketch- this is where you make the big changes! did i not capture the [i]essence[/i] of your dragon? tell me now, rather than later, and i'll be happy to change it for you. a few more progress shots/chances to adjust and...there's your commission! ----------- [font=cambria] congrats for making it through all that! have a great day everyone :)
currently, i am: closed

Hey there and welcome to my little art shop. I'm yuwe, an aspiring industry artist, with a current need for pixel dragon currency...

I'm available for all sorts of work (so as long as they meet my tos), but please do keep in mind that I'm most comfortable with humanoid characters.

So, what does my art look like? Here’s my portfolio with further examples.

As for prices,

Currently I am taking USD and gems

I value:
-treasure at 1:1100
-unhatched eggs at 220g
-wishlist items at lah/mp

Slots
1. @/Mancy
2. @/Nucleus
3. @/Chimerii

pinglist:

usd $18/1.8kg busts

jason_stove_cigarette.png

usd $35/4kg halfbodies

IMG_7779.png

usd $45/5kg fulls

charon_hannah_comm.png

akira_screenshot.png
(bakground not included)

usd $80/9kg painted scenes

unknown.png

jason_mirror_image_ver_4.png

my tos?
-all $$ transactions are to be done over paypal
-i am free to...
use your commission on my socials and advertise with it however i like
decline any commission i choose without explanation
-you are free to...
use the image commissioned anywhere you'd like
request a refund as long as i haven't started the commission
*request any changes to the piece (*ill talk about this more later)
-i ask for 50% of the payment upfront, then the rest when i deliver your commission
-i'm fine with drawing anything that's within flight rising guidelines
this includes, celebrities, you, pets, etc.

so, what's the process like?
well first, comes your order form!

order form wrote:
@piety
type of commission: [ex. i want a sketch page!]
payment type: [usd/gems/etc]
subject: [ex. i want you to draw my oc]
external references: [toyhouse pages, sta.sh links, etc]
extra notes/requests:

if all goes well, i'll give you a ping notifying that i've started/accepted the commission.

over the next week or so, i'll send you progress reports over dms. the first will always be a sketch- this is where you make the big changes! did i not capture the essence of your dragon? tell me now, rather than later, and i'll be happy to change it for you. a few more progress shots/chances to adjust and...there's your commission!

congrats for making it through all that! have a great day everyone :)
fr.png
[center][u][b][size=4][font=cambria]too lazy to open a new tab? here are some extra commissions and works[/font][/b][/size][/u] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/827459344173760542/947495565648887828/jason_the_rooftops_are_off_limits_to_you_1.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/827459344173760542/947495670850404392/secret_santa_2022_kk_full.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/827459344173760542/947495959926038558/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/827459344173760542/948839887547805736/taideku_custom.png[/img]
too lazy to open a new tab? here are some extra commissions and works

jason_the_rooftops_are_off_limits_to_you_1.png

secret_santa_2022_kk_full.png

unknown.png

taideku_custom.png
fr.png
@vrosga
type of commission: sketch page
payment type: gems! (i think that comes out to 1750g with the 30% discount? unless my math is wrong whoops!)
subject: i have a cringe/fail oc i'd love to see in your style!
external references: fullbody ref, closer up bust
extra notes/requests: not that i can think of ? lmk if you need anything else!
@vrosga
type of commission: sketch page
payment type: gems! (i think that comes out to 1750g with the 30% discount? unless my math is wrong whoops!)
subject: i have a cringe/fail oc i'd love to see in your style!
external references: fullbody ref, closer up bust
extra notes/requests: not that i can think of ? lmk if you need anything else!
lPKvdq8.png
@vrosga
type of commission: Painted full!
payment type: USD
subject: An OC of mine :)
external references: Link to OC
extra notes/requests: I think they'd look best stylized over very realistic due to their features. Your examples vary, so if that doesn't fit what you imagine a painted full to be, I'll go with whatever option does work! Also, let me know if you need better references. I know they're all a bit messy. ^_^
@vrosga
type of commission: Painted full!
payment type: USD
subject: An OC of mine :)
external references: Link to OC
extra notes/requests: I think they'd look best stylized over very realistic due to their features. Your examples vary, so if that doesn't fit what you imagine a painted full to be, I'll go with whatever option does work! Also, let me know if you need better references. I know they're all a bit messy. ^_^
Even in this darkest of nights, I see... the moonlight...
@Nekromanteion @mothyy

thank you both for showing interest! i'll get on both asap, expect a pm soon:D
@Nekromanteion @mothyy

thank you both for showing interest! i'll get on both asap, expect a pm soon:D
fr.png
@vrosga
Okay! No hurry. Just let me know your paypal email in a PM or such so I know where to send the first half (might be later today as I gotta log off soon). ^_^

I'd like to send some extra info that might help you in drawing them, but I'd rather PM it later today if that's cool — run of the mill personality stuff, I'm just a bit shy.
@vrosga
Okay! No hurry. Just let me know your paypal email in a PM or such so I know where to send the first half (might be later today as I gotta log off soon). ^_^

I'd like to send some extra info that might help you in drawing them, but I'd rather PM it later today if that's cool — run of the mill personality stuff, I'm just a bit shy.
Even in this darkest of nights, I see... the moonlight...
[@pooses @mareike @Pearlimose]

2 slots open!
[@pooses @mareike @Pearlimose]

2 slots open!
fr.png
@vrosga hello again! i'd love to get another piece!
type of commission: painted bust
payment type: gems!
subject: whoops my oc
external references: th page link!
extra notes/requests: his th page should have everything, but please lmk if you need anything else! also, is the example discount still running ? i can pay either way, but i just wanted to be certain of the amount!
@vrosga hello again! i'd love to get another piece!
type of commission: painted bust
payment type: gems!
subject: whoops my oc
external references: th page link!
extra notes/requests: his th page should have everything, but please lmk if you need anything else! also, is the example discount still running ? i can pay either way, but i just wanted to be certain of the amount!
lPKvdq8.png
@mothyy

got it! thank you for another order, you've got another really cute character there haha :)

and yup, you'd be the last person to get the discount, so 1050g!
@mothyy

got it! thank you for another order, you've got another really cute character there haha :)

and yup, you'd be the last person to get the discount, so 1050g!
fr.png
@vrosga

type of commission: gijinka
payment type: usd
subject: A humanoid version of my FR dragon
external references:
Image hosted on Imgur (humanoid ref I made)
FR Link (The origional dragon in question)

extra notes/requests:
I don't particularly care about what his outfit looks like, but would it be possible to have him dressed in something casual like this image, rather than the outfit shown in the previous reference?

ah gosh, hope I put all the info where I was meant to. Hello there!! Your art is freakin' cool and I'd love to commission you if that's alright!
@vrosga

type of commission: gijinka
payment type: usd
subject: A humanoid version of my FR dragon
external references:
Image hosted on Imgur (humanoid ref I made)
FR Link (The origional dragon in question)

extra notes/requests:
I don't particularly care about what his outfit looks like, but would it be possible to have him dressed in something casual like this image, rather than the outfit shown in the previous reference?

ah gosh, hope I put all the info where I was meant to. Hello there!! Your art is freakin' cool and I'd love to commission you if that's alright!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
1 2 3 4