Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW / CLOSED] i'll dress your dragons!
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 184 185
That's actually really helpful! Thanks a ton :D
That's actually really helpful! Thanks a ton :D
ban3.png
[b]Outfit Recipient's ID:[/b] 55340514 (a dragon!) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55340514] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/553406/55340514_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] He and his breeding partner kind of remind me of like Dawn and dusk? Whatever can work with his palette is really the most important thing! [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 10, more if needed [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] Nope! [b]Restrictions:[/b] Nothing completely impossible to get, maybe less seraph apparel, but if you need to use it feel free! [b]Anything else?:[/b] Like I said before, I'd really like something to work with his palette! Thank you in advance!
Outfit Recipient's ID: 55340514 (a dragon!)

55340514_350.png

Theme: He and his breeding partner kind of remind me of like Dawn and dusk? Whatever can work with his palette is really the most important thing!
Maximum Apparel Slots: 10, more if needed
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope!
Restrictions: Nothing completely impossible to get, maybe less seraph apparel, but if you need to use it feel free!
Anything else?: Like I said before, I'd really like something to work with his palette! Thank you in advance!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
Thank you for the outfit!
Thank you for the outfit!
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
@you
dried wind

i hope this can help you!!

@littleparade
nebula step

i thought layering starsilks could help work with his stained colors better - i used nebula under moondust, but i think bloodsong and nightfall could work under moondust as well! i hope this can help!
@you
dried wind

i hope this can help you!!

@littleparade
nebula step

i thought layering starsilks could help work with his stained colors better - i used nebula under moondust, but i think bloodsong and nightfall could work under moondust as well! i hope this can help!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
@hocotate omg that's so pretty!! I never thought about layering starsilks before, I appreciate the help!
@hocotate omg that's so pretty!! I never thought about layering starsilks before, I appreciate the help!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
Outfit Recipient's ID:
Not Found

Theme: She’s a haughty, wealthy noble with an affection for flowers, so an outfit that really shows off her high status would be perfect.
Maximum Apparel Slots: No limit. You can use all of them if you want!
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope
Restrictions: I’d prefer if you would exclude KS items
Anything else?: Thanks for doing this!
Outfit Recipient's ID:
Not Found

Theme: She’s a haughty, wealthy noble with an affection for flowers, so an outfit that really shows off her high status would be perfect.
Maximum Apparel Slots: No limit. You can use all of them if you want!
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope
Restrictions: I’d prefer if you would exclude KS items
Anything else?: Thanks for doing this!
theultimatecatsig.gif andy
they/them
fr + 2
@vixette
i'm sorry for being terribly late! i haven't been feeling very well as of late and thus haven't been able to tend to FR and things.... ;__;
marble
radiance
jubilance

i hope a few outfits can inspire you and make up for the wait!
@vixette
i'm sorry for being terribly late! i haven't been feeling very well as of late and thus haven't been able to tend to FR and things.... ;__;
marble
radiance
jubilance

i hope a few outfits can inspire you and make up for the wait!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Outfit Recipient's ID:
Not Found

Theme: I'd like golds and yellows and blues, please. Something that reminds you of gold running through water!
Maximum Apparel Slots: Any
Any Skins/Accents?: No
Restrictions:No old/rare fest apparel, please.
Anything else?: I'd like for you to include the Autumnal Wreath, please. And I also tend to prefer a "less is more" approach; I like smaller items that compliment his natural colors instead of covering his markings.
Outfit Recipient's ID:
Not Found

Theme: I'd like golds and yellows and blues, please. Something that reminds you of gold running through water!
Maximum Apparel Slots: Any
Any Skins/Accents?: No
Restrictions:No old/rare fest apparel, please.
Anything else?: I'd like for you to include the Autumnal Wreath, please. And I also tend to prefer a "less is more" approach; I like smaller items that compliment his natural colors instead of covering his markings.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars
Not Found
Not Found

i wasn't sure if the fathomsearch apparel might be considered too busy for your tastes, but i liked how they looked - i think the outfit looks fine without them too, though!

in the second one i tried layering the fuschia + cyan forejewels and clawrings to match the blue tone of the fathomsearch apparel; again, not sure if that might be too busy to your tastes, but it's definitely an option!

i hope these can help you! \o/
@myriadofstars
Not Found
Not Found

i wasn't sure if the fathomsearch apparel might be considered too busy for your tastes, but i liked how they looked - i think the outfit looks fine without them too, though!

in the second one i tried layering the fuschia + cyan forejewels and clawrings to match the blue tone of the fathomsearch apparel; again, not sure if that might be too busy to your tastes, but it's definitely an option!

i hope these can help you! \o/
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 184 185