Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW / CLOSED] i'll dress your dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 184 185
@@Hocotate
Thank you, I like it a lot!
@@Hocotate
Thank you, I like it a lot!
She/Her FR Time +1YVJY8Ut.png I hoard 1013.pngWaBL9Eh.png
@Hocotate hey clown [b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] #36548554 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36548554] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365486/36548554_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] something scholarly? but also hewn city esque. [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] [color=red][b][size=4]ALL[/size][/b][/color] [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] for now? not really. [b]Restrictions:[/b] no silks for now becuase im cheap. :p also give him nerd glasses. try to make the apparel varied. [s]i like magicians cobwebs but if you can please avoid that for now[/s] [b]Anything else?:[/b] (honks)
@Hocotate
hey clown

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #36548554

36548554_350.png

Theme: something scholarly? but also hewn city esque.
Maximum Apparel Slots: ALL
Any Skins/Accents?: for now? not really.
Restrictions: no silks for now becuase im cheap. :p also give him nerd glasses. try to make the apparel varied. i like magicians cobwebs but if you can please avoid that for now
Anything else?: (honks)
JAufpfb.gif
[b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] 37239744 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37239744] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372398/37239744_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] She's like the magician of the clan. She sees omens and reads stars really well, so something mystic and/or dark. Not stars really, but something a really wise and honoured dragon would wear. [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 8 [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] nope, I don't really use skins. :P [b]Restrictions:[/b] Please don't use old festival holiday apparel. They are cool, don't get me wrong, but they usually cost a heck ton of treasure :D I can handle gem apparel, swipp apparel and such, but nothing too expensive. :"D (lol I'm so hard to understand, sorry dude) [b]Anything else?:[/b] if you cant't think of anything, a sage item would be cool. Thank you! Have a nice day! <3
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37239744

37239744_350.png

Theme: She's like the magician of the clan. She sees omens and reads stars really well, so something mystic and/or dark. Not stars really, but something a really wise and honoured dragon would wear.
Maximum Apparel Slots: 8
Any Skins/Accents?: nope, I don't really use skins. :P
Restrictions: Please don't use old festival holiday apparel. They are cool, don't get me wrong, but they usually cost a heck ton of treasure :D I can handle gem apparel, swipp apparel and such, but nothing too expensive. :"D (lol I'm so hard to understand, sorry dude)
Anything else?: if you cant't think of anything, a sage item would be cool.

Thank you!
Have a nice day! <3
HzGpUHb.png
@Hocotate [b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] 34824933 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34824933] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348250/34824933_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] something bright and firey lots of golds oranges and reds with hints of black [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 6 maybe 7 if it really good [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] Nope! [b]Restrictions:[/b] just rare festival apparel super expensive apparel KS items gem appeal, though it's fine if it only 20 or less. [b]Anything else?:[/b] no, not really, thanks for doing this!
@Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 34824933

34824933_350.png

Theme: something bright and firey lots of golds oranges and reds with hints of black
Maximum Apparel Slots: 6 maybe 7 if it really good
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope!
Restrictions: just rare festival apparel super expensive apparel KS items gem appeal, though it's fine if it only 20 or less.
Anything else?: no, not really, thanks for doing this!
@purtydurgens
seafaress

well, i hope this is fine. c': i took off the mantle becuase-- i'm picky with how it looks on faes haha;; and i think the grove sylvan apparel brings out her secondary, there's a hint of green with the blues. and i tried layering the warmwater wanderers under some of her apparel to prevent clutter, i hope that works nicely.

@naught
Not Found

so, when i saw him, the first thing that came to mind was the frostfinder's set, for whatever reason-- then that kinda started branching out. c': reminds me of a wandering traveler in the snow, or something like that, i suppose. if you want his primary to stand out a little more, somethings can definitely be removed, but i hope you like it either way!

@braixen
Not Found

SABGDNDFJSHNGJDHGDJFGHSGJSHGDHGDSJHGFJDSHSGGJFSDJGFDSJGFyeah
i love you i hope this is ok!!! be grateful im picky and didnt like any of the vestments on him otherwise he would have looked like another yukiharu i swear. but here he is a -nerd with glasses and has obligatory sage apparel and tome. also i dont know why i like the gold steampunk stuff, as if its like.... ? i don't know, not "authentic" like he has to be patched together or something?! i don't make sense but i hope you kinda get the gist

i'll get to more in just a second, but i want to get these posted right now!
@purtydurgens
seafaress

well, i hope this is fine. c': i took off the mantle becuase-- i'm picky with how it looks on faes haha;; and i think the grove sylvan apparel brings out her secondary, there's a hint of green with the blues. and i tried layering the warmwater wanderers under some of her apparel to prevent clutter, i hope that works nicely.

@naught
Not Found

so, when i saw him, the first thing that came to mind was the frostfinder's set, for whatever reason-- then that kinda started branching out. c': reminds me of a wandering traveler in the snow, or something like that, i suppose. if you want his primary to stand out a little more, somethings can definitely be removed, but i hope you like it either way!

@braixen
Not Found

SABGDNDFJSHNGJDHGDJFGHSGJSHGDHGDSJHGFJDSHSGGJFSDJGFDSJGFyeah
i love you i hope this is ok!!! be grateful im picky and didnt like any of the vestments on him otherwise he would have looked like another yukiharu i swear. but here he is a -nerd with glasses and has obligatory sage apparel and tome. also i dont know why i like the gold steampunk stuff, as if its like.... ? i don't know, not "authentic" like he has to be patched together or something?! i don't make sense but i hope you kinda get the gist

i'll get to more in just a second, but i want to get these posted right now!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate
she looks amazing!! ;-; thank you!
@Hocotate
she looks amazing!! ;-; thank you!
fvfrO0T.png
@myrsky
Not Found

i hope this looks fine! i think the healer's set gives this elegant air to her, i didn't think just the simple mage's apparel would fit, and the NoTN magician clothing are a little too ragged for her, maybe. (but i added the cobwebs + staff for a cool effect i guess www.)

@Kitty425
Not Found

i hope this is alright! i went for brighter apparel to bring out her dark primary. i made sure not to cover up her opal too much too, because it definitely brings out the theme you're trying to go for her-- bright and fiery! c:
@myrsky
Not Found

i hope this looks fine! i think the healer's set gives this elegant air to her, i didn't think just the simple mage's apparel would fit, and the NoTN magician clothing are a little too ragged for her, maybe. (but i added the cobwebs + staff for a cool effect i guess www.)

@Kitty425
Not Found

i hope this is alright! i went for brighter apparel to bring out her dark primary. i made sure not to cover up her opal too much too, because it definitely brings out the theme you're trying to go for her-- bright and fiery! c:
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate
I love it! Thank you!
@Hocotate
I love it! Thank you!
dvXty9g.png
—> FR +3
—> Pronouns: She, Her
—> Icon Dragon
LjN0UwQ.png
@Hocotate

AAA thank you so much! She looks gorgeus! ;^;
@Hocotate

AAA thank you so much! She looks gorgeus! ;^;
HzGpUHb.png
@Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 34426759
Theme: A brute warrior but I would like it to match her colors.
Maximum Apparel Slots: 10 but you can go overboard.
Any Skins/Accents?: She already has an accent so I would like it to go with her.
Restrictions: Maybe retired and rare items
Anything else?: She already had a cleaver apparel so I would like it to remain on her. The rest can be replace.
Thanks! ^^
@Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 34426759
Theme: A brute warrior but I would like it to match her colors.
Maximum Apparel Slots: 10 but you can go overboard.
Any Skins/Accents?: She already has an accent so I would like it to go with her.
Restrictions: Maybe retired and rare items
Anything else?: She already had a cleaver apparel so I would like it to remain on her. The rest can be replace.
Thanks! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 184 185