Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Eldritch/Eldritch/Black G1!
1 2 3 4
@Cakeless

*chokes on apple juice*

RNG is a cruel mistress. I won't be bidding (I'm poor) but I'd love to be pinged for the auction! With that boy, you can probably earn back all the money you've spent on eggs so far, and maybe more :)
@Cakeless

*chokes on apple juice*

RNG is a cruel mistress. I won't be bidding (I'm poor) but I'd love to be pinged for the auction! With that boy, you can probably earn back all the money you've spent on eggs so far, and maybe more :)
IM SO SAD AND MAD
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AND HAS LIGHT EYES
I CAN'T IM SO BROKE IM SO SAD
I CAN'T PLEASE,..........
IM SO SAD AND MAD
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AND HAS LIGHT EYES
I CAN'T IM SO BROKE IM SO SAD
I CAN'T PLEASE,..........
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
Ping me if you auction
Ping me if you auction
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
[sobbing into the darkness] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=8&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=176&auth=1377febe544eac4b733a9422d513cffc90cf80f4&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
[sobbing into the darkness]

dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=8&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=176&auth=1377febe544eac4b733a9422d513cffc90cf80f4&dummyext=prev.png
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
@cakeless

Ping when when you auction him please! I could never afford him, but he is so good.
@cakeless

Ping when when you auction him please! I could never afford him, but he is so good.
Ef1ONJ1.png
@cakeless

I'd love a ping when you auction!
@cakeless

I'd love a ping when you auction!
@Braixen @WingsOfLight @Pyroclastic @Cerion @Violette You will all be pinged for his auction. :)

@ChaoticGlub He's so painfully close to my dream dragon. Preferred gender too. D:
@Braixen @WingsOfLight @Pyroclastic @Cerion @Violette You will all be pinged for his auction. :)

@ChaoticGlub He's so painfully close to my dream dragon. Preferred gender too. D:
@Cakeless

Well, considering his high potential, eldritch being a color I believe is highly sought after like orca is for the white range, I honestly believe he indeed, can go far. In price and in project. Like midnight, obsidian as being two highly sought after black ranges, eldritch is just another shade in the row people want. Granted not all shades in each color row are wanted - like I do know platinum and silver, along with grey are not thoroughly wanted within the white ranges. Even maize isn't as popular. But moon, orca, white, ice etc are definitely highly wanted colors and tend to drive up in price.

I definitely think this boy will go far. He just has so much going for him.

Thank you as well. :> Interested to see where he goes.
@Cakeless

Well, considering his high potential, eldritch being a color I believe is highly sought after like orca is for the white range, I honestly believe he indeed, can go far. In price and in project. Like midnight, obsidian as being two highly sought after black ranges, eldritch is just another shade in the row people want. Granted not all shades in each color row are wanted - like I do know platinum and silver, along with grey are not thoroughly wanted within the white ranges. Even maize isn't as popular. But moon, orca, white, ice etc are definitely highly wanted colors and tend to drive up in price.

I definitely think this boy will go far. He just has so much going for him.

Thank you as well. :> Interested to see where he goes.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku I sure hope that he'll find a home with someone who will spoil him.
@Rangiku I sure hope that he'll find a home with someone who will spoil him.
~
~
1 2 3 4