Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Buzzards Of The Wasteland (...)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Gonna clean this place up abit, see if i can improve it
Please feel free to keep signing up if desired.
Gonna clean this place up abit, see if i can improve it
Please feel free to keep signing up if desired.
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@CrowDazzle Hey there! I came across this thread, and thought it kind of fits pretty well with my boy here. He's still a WIP and might be a bit off, but let me know what you think :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44775586] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/447756/44775586_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CrowDazzle

Hey there! I came across this thread, and thought it kind of fits pretty well with my boy here. He's still a WIP and might be a bit off, but let me know what you think :D

44775586_350.png
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
@FelinaeFatale

His bio is good, his got a good look, and figuring you already put the buzzard banner in your bio you gotta join now lmao. Just slip in a part where he joins the buzzards and your good.
@FelinaeFatale

His bio is good, his got a good look, and figuring you already put the buzzard banner in your bio you gotta join now lmao. Just slip in a part where he joins the buzzards and your good.
@FelinaeFatale BIG love for this dragon!! Totally a radically written buzzard type.
@FelinaeFatale BIG love for this dragon!! Totally a radically written buzzard type.
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@AlpineHell hey thank you so much :D he’s a very reluctant vampire

@CrowDazzle haha yep XD his bio is very self contained, as in the events happen over one day-night cycle, but maybe I can incorporate the buzzards as a inner monologue / flash back type thing. Could be fun!
@AlpineHell hey thank you so much :D he’s a very reluctant vampire

@CrowDazzle haha yep XD his bio is very self contained, as in the events happen over one day-night cycle, but maybe I can incorporate the buzzards as a inner monologue / flash back type thing. Could be fun!
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
@Lyme
@Wychwing
@Rebdomine
@Ipepi
@BejeweledHope
@Lyme
@ClanHeartsgleam
@Arbokobra
@snappdragon
@Berudilic
@DirtyGuts
@Hawlucha
@AnarchicDemons
@BlackJasper
@AlpineHell
@DragonWarrior333
@Cngx
@CosmicFalcon

You all invited to this year's Secret Santa, you will find the post on the front page under 'The Garage'. I will also be hosting another event for this month's Night of the Nocturne as well. Thank you all for being with us still despite the irregular activity!
(If i missed anyone or they changed their name please ping them for me <3 )
@Lyme
@Wychwing
@Rebdomine
@Ipepi
@BejeweledHope
@Lyme
@ClanHeartsgleam
@Arbokobra
@snappdragon
@Berudilic
@DirtyGuts
@Hawlucha
@AnarchicDemons
@BlackJasper
@AlpineHell
@DragonWarrior333
@Cngx
@CosmicFalcon

You all invited to this year's Secret Santa, you will find the post on the front page under 'The Garage'. I will also be hosting another event for this month's Night of the Nocturne as well. Thank you all for being with us still despite the irregular activity!
(If i missed anyone or they changed their name please ping them for me <3 )
@CrowDazzle

Username: Wychwing
Wish list: one ghost flame cloak, charoite burrower, solar flame cloak

What can Crow do this season to make the Buzzards great again:

No ideas yet.
@CrowDazzle

Username: Wychwing
Wish list: one ghost flame cloak, charoite burrower, solar flame cloak

What can Crow do this season to make the Buzzards great again:

No ideas yet.
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
@CrowDazzle I haven't been active for a while, but I'm back! (At least after the end of next week) xD
Username: DragonWarrior333
Wish list: Art!, any of the mane apparel, any primal dragon (can be ugly)
What can Crow do this season to make the Buzzards great again: I don't have any specific ideas currently. (I kind of like the laidback nature of the group, actually. It makes joining/maintaining a presense in the group easier.)
@CrowDazzle I haven't been active for a while, but I'm back! (At least after the end of next week) xD
Username: DragonWarrior333
Wish list: Art!, any of the mane apparel, any primal dragon (can be ugly)
What can Crow do this season to make the Buzzards great again: I don't have any specific ideas currently. (I kind of like the laidback nature of the group, actually. It makes joining/maintaining a presense in the group easier.)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@Crowdazzle I hope it's not too late to join.

Username: Ipepi

Wish list: Lore connections (it'd be fun to brainstorm story ideas that could connect my dragons to other clans), Art (bad, good, in-between, it's all awesome to me), Mantle (Red, Peacebringer, Mysterious, Burlap, Twice-dyed, Whisperers, I like them all and use them too much XD)

What can Crow do this season to make the Buzzards great again: Active recruiting might help? I like that its a chill group especially since I've always tended toward irregular participation, but it would be nice to have more people to participate in the events with. Advertise with the lore ideas and stuff might be good, thats what made me join
@Crowdazzle I hope it's not too late to join.

Username: Ipepi

Wish list: Lore connections (it'd be fun to brainstorm story ideas that could connect my dragons to other clans), Art (bad, good, in-between, it's all awesome to me), Mantle (Red, Peacebringer, Mysterious, Burlap, Twice-dyed, Whisperers, I like them all and use them too much XD)

What can Crow do this season to make the Buzzards great again: Active recruiting might help? I like that its a chill group especially since I've always tended toward irregular participation, but it would be nice to have more people to participate in the events with. Advertise with the lore ideas and stuff might be good, thats what made me join
*constant obnoxious screaming*
LORE
ART SHOP
@Lyme
@Wychwing
@Rebdomine
@Ipepi
@BejeweledHope
@Lyme
@ClanHeartsgleam
@Arbokobra
@snappdragon
@Berudilic
@DirtyGuts
@Hawlucha
@AnarchicDemons
@BlackJasper
@AlpineHell
@DragonWarrior333
@Cngx
@CosmicFalcon

Last day to sign up for secret santa. Please refer to the first page for details.
@Lyme
@Wychwing
@Rebdomine
@Ipepi
@BejeweledHope
@Lyme
@ClanHeartsgleam
@Arbokobra
@snappdragon
@Berudilic
@DirtyGuts
@Hawlucha
@AnarchicDemons
@BlackJasper
@AlpineHell
@DragonWarrior333
@Cngx
@CosmicFalcon

Last day to sign up for secret santa. Please refer to the first page for details.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17