Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Alchemist's Tools has Relocated!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 95 96
@Holysnacks: Sounds good. :) I've made a note in the one post with all the hatchlings that he's on hold for you.
@Holysnacks: Sounds good. :) I've made a note in the one post with all the hatchlings that he's on hold for you.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings I wish I liked her belly better, but I'm not sure about the female! D: I think I might wait for their next nest. :/
@mercurialwings I wish I liked her belly better, but I'm not sure about the female! D: I think I might wait for their next nest. :/
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir: No worries~ I'll take her off of hold and put a note to let you know when a girl shows up. :) Thanks for letting me know!
@ZenithNadir: No worries~ I'll take her off of hold and put a note to let you know when a girl shows up. :) Thanks for letting me know!
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

I still have those 2 spirals available! I figured I would let you know that i can keep holding them, if there is interest or i might train/exalt and then breed another nest with a different mate. @mercurialwings
I still have those 2 spirals available! I figured I would let you know that i can keep holding them, if there is interest or i might train/exalt and then breed another nest with a different mate. @mercurialwings
bEvLAND.png
@mercurialwings Oh my goodness, if Zenith doesn't want the girl anymore, may I take her instead of the male?! I love her colors, she looks like she's glowing!
@mercurialwings Oh my goodness, if Zenith doesn't want the girl anymore, may I take her instead of the male?! I love her colors, she looks like she's glowing!
Kg94UYA.pngHKrGNct.pngbqij4ya.pngstW7qZC.png
@Holysnacks: lol, sure. Let me cancel that CR really quick.

@CuddlyHippo: At the moment, I think because this project is still new-ish and small, we don't have a lot of adopters. If you want to exalt them, I can understand (especially in regards to lair space).
@Holysnacks: lol, sure. Let me cancel that CR really quick.

@CuddlyHippo: At the moment, I think because this project is still new-ish and small, we don't have a lot of adopters. If you want to exalt them, I can understand (especially in regards to lair space).
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@GaijinIxchel: I will add your hatchlings to the front page in a little bit. :)
@GaijinIxchel: I will add your hatchlings to the front page in a little bit. :)
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings I exalted the babies!
@mercurialwings I exalted the babies!
bEvLAND.png
@CuddlyHippo: No worries and sorry that it came to that. Hopefully, we'll have some more people joining in and we can get more of these guys adopted out. I'll pull them off of the one post on the front page.
@CuddlyHippo: No worries and sorry that it came to that. Hopefully, we'll have some more people joining in and we can get more of these guys adopted out. I'll pull them off of the one post on the front page.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@GaijinIxchel

Oh that batch is so cute! They're gorgeous. :3
@GaijinIxchel

Oh that batch is so cute! They're gorgeous. :3
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 95 96