Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Alchemist's Tools has Relocated!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 95 96
@RobotNix: Sure thing and you've been added! There are some up for adoption and there's couple nests incoming on Halloween as well. :)
@RobotNix: Sure thing and you've been added! There are some up for adoption and there's couple nests incoming on Halloween as well. :)
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings Oh my, a new generation project! :D Thumbs up for the interesting idea! I'd be interested in the Gen 1s too, mind adding me to the available hatchlings pinglist? :)
@mercurialwings Oh my, a new generation project! :D Thumbs up for the interesting idea! I'd be interested in the Gen 1s too, mind adding me to the available hatchlings pinglist? :)
bHeX9bv.png
@kiryne: Yeap, I am trying my own hand at this, but keeping it casual with the leveling requirement since there's quite a few project I'm already a part of that require Lv20. XD Plus, it allows me to use a couple G1s that I picked up when I was still new to all this and give them purpose! Glad to have your interest! ^ ^

You've been added to the hatchling pinglist~
@kiryne: Yeap, I am trying my own hand at this, but keeping it casual with the leveling requirement since there's quite a few project I'm already a part of that require Lv20. XD Plus, it allows me to use a couple G1s that I picked up when I was still new to all this and give them purpose! Glad to have your interest! ^ ^

You've been added to the hatchling pinglist~
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings I am crossing my fingers HARD for a female from the Halloween nest. I just had an idea for Falchion's lore, but he's going to need a minder who can keep an eye on him when the Dawnguard bloodline curse starts acting up, and a female Alchemist's Tool seems like just the ticket. If there isn't a girl I'll wait for a later nest though, I've solidly decided that this is what I'm gonna write!
@mercurialwings I am crossing my fingers HARD for a female from the Halloween nest. I just had an idea for Falchion's lore, but he's going to need a minder who can keep an eye on him when the Dawnguard bloodline curse starts acting up, and a female Alchemist's Tool seems like just the ticket. If there isn't a girl I'll wait for a later nest though, I've solidly decided that this is what I'm gonna write!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir: I'd say there should be a decent chance at a female one showing up since they are expecting three eggs, but at the same time...I've been fooled by the RNG system and given three boys before. -x- I'm hoping for a nice red ranged G2 girl to hopefully breed with my DG line. :3
@ZenithNadir: I'd say there should be a decent chance at a female one showing up since they are expecting three eggs, but at the same time...I've been fooled by the RNG system and given three boys before. -x- I'm hoping for a nice red ranged G2 girl to hopefully breed with my DG line. :3
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings Yeah, I'm excited about how well they'll crossbreed with Dawnguards! Falchion is the only one of mine who will ever have a permanent mate since they're supposed to have a new fling every nest, but he's also a Night Warrior. Some of their kids would qualify for AT, DG, and NW registration, but some will have the wrong genes for DGs and might be too light for NWs! It'll be a fun roll of the dice every time.
@mercurialwings Yeah, I'm excited about how well they'll crossbreed with Dawnguards! Falchion is the only one of mine who will ever have a permanent mate since they're supposed to have a new fling every nest, but he's also a Night Warrior. Some of their kids would qualify for AT, DG, and NW registration, but some will have the wrong genes for DGs and might be too light for NWs! It'll be a fun roll of the dice every time.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir: I think AT G1s should cross well since most of the colors are within the golden ranges. Here's the Founding pair's color ranges in a nutshell. With so many genetic lines for Falchion, you should create a tracking sheet to see where each of the individual lines end up! Could be chaotic though side-project though. :x I do look forward to seeing his nest and will be waiting to adopt one of his kids myself!
@ZenithNadir: I think AT G1s should cross well since most of the colors are within the golden ranges. Here's the Founding pair's color ranges in a nutshell. With so many genetic lines for Falchion, you should create a tracking sheet to see where each of the individual lines end up! Could be chaotic though side-project though. :x I do look forward to seeing his nest and will be waiting to adopt one of his kids myself!
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings @CuddlyHippo

Could I snag the Soil Metallic / Fire Butterfly / Cantaloupe Runes spiral male ;u;
@mercurialwings @CuddlyHippo

Could I snag the Soil Metallic / Fire Butterfly / Cantaloupe Runes spiral male ;u;
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Adu sent the fellow over
@Adu sent the fellow over
bEvLAND.png
@Adu: Congrats on adopting an AT G2 and welcome to the project! ^ ^
@Adu: Congrats on adopting an AT G2 and welcome to the project! ^ ^
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 95 96