Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | ~*75 Egg Mass Hatch Information*~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
Hello everyone~

I apologize for not getting a bunch of eggs recently, but my internet has been out of wack and my laptop charger broke!

I'm able to be on for a few hours a week and however long I decide to grind on my phone, but I'll keep on trying to acquire eggs.
Hello everyone~

I apologize for not getting a bunch of eggs recently, but my internet has been out of wack and my laptop charger broke!

I'm able to be on for a few hours a week and however long I decide to grind on my phone, but I'll keep on trying to acquire eggs.
Ping me if u get any blue ranges or jungle range/silver range/cyan range! remembers how much treasure I have :'D time to save
Ping me if u get any blue ranges or jungle range/silver range/cyan range! remembers how much treasure I have :'D time to save
tUjSZIC.png
@RGXiumin
please ping me when this goes down! <3
@RGXiumin
please ping me when this goes down! <3
47qCRdt.png
@Youmeanines @Chromi

I got you
@Youmeanines @Chromi

I got you
Acquired

Shadow Egg
Acquired

Shadow Egg
I would like to be pinged when you start. Thank you!
I would like to be pinged when you start. Thank you!
@RGXiumin

Ping me when it happens please?

Also I'm on mobile and unable to look at the spreadsheet, but if you hatched a shadow gen one with thistle primary and maize secondary. Tertiary doesn't matter. I do have another that has a wider range and I would probably sell my soul wallet for him.

Primary Colours - Taupe to Latte, Soil, Hickory
Secondary Colours - Overcast to Phthalo
Tertiary Colours - Oilslick to Midnight, Abyss, Hunter, Umber
@RGXiumin

Ping me when it happens please?

Also I'm on mobile and unable to look at the spreadsheet, but if you hatched a shadow gen one with thistle primary and maize secondary. Tertiary doesn't matter. I do have another that has a wider range and I would probably sell my soul wallet for him.

Primary Colours - Taupe to Latte, Soil, Hickory
Secondary Colours - Overcast to Phthalo
Tertiary Colours - Oilslick to Midnight, Abyss, Hunter, Umber
hANn2C0.gif
@RGXiumin

can i get uhhhhhhhhhhhhh P I NG when this goes down
@RGXiumin

can i get uhhhhhhhhhhhhh P I NG when this goes down
@Merahunt
For the second dragon when you say Taupe to Latte, Soil, Hickory you mean Taupe to Latte, but also include Soil and Hickory correct?
@Merahunt
For the second dragon when you say Taupe to Latte, Soil, Hickory you mean Taupe to Latte, but also include Soil and Hickory correct?
@arach @MeraHunt @Theorem

Got you guys~
@arach @MeraHunt @Theorem

Got you guys~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19