Not Found
Not Found
@rethi

Sorry for the wait.

Not Found
Not Found
8d7o509.png
@Erisalia

Hmm.... this accent is so busy that I only added a few things to it.... Mainly just try to expand on the accent with complimenting colors and pacement. I didn't want to cover up the parts on the neck and tail with the pearls (?) so I tried to leave those areas blank. If you want more on there I can add more but here's a simple-ish outfit for a start.

Not Found
@Erisalia

Hmm.... this accent is so busy that I only added a few things to it.... Mainly just try to expand on the accent with complimenting colors and pacement. I didn't want to cover up the parts on the neck and tail with the pearls (?) so I tried to leave those areas blank. If you want more on there I can add more but here's a simple-ish outfit for a start.

Not Found
8d7o509.png
I don't think these have been requested? :D

I don't think these have been requested? :D

hnXZbQA.png
@ShadowFlamel

ahh these look so good! thank you!
@ShadowFlamel

ahh these look so good! thank you!
tumblr_inline_p4eunoIEez1qmfni7_540.gif
@Adirael

I might do another one later, dunno yet.

Not Found
@Adirael

I might do another one later, dunno yet.

Not Found
8d7o509.png
@shadowflamel I love what you did with it! Especially the face! I'm going to be buying that stuff when I get home! I'm interested in what you might do with the skin who that adrirael suggested. Mainly because that's one that I really struggle with. Spirals in general are tough to do especially with skins.
@shadowflamel I love what you did with it! Especially the face! I'm going to be buying that stuff when I get home! I'm interested in what you might do with the skin who that adrirael suggested. Mainly because that's one that I really struggle with. Spirals in general are tough to do especially with skins.
8HH30Ku.png
@Erisalia

I'm glad that you like it ^.^ And since you also want to see the Who accent I'll do that one as well.
@Erisalia

I'm glad that you like it ^.^ And since you also want to see the Who accent I'll do that one as well.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel Thank you! that looks great :D and I'll be on the lookout if you do make more. *runs to AH* edit: ran out of slots, but I got most of it. Swapped the flowerfalls to marigold for this dark guy :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34222563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/342226/34222563_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ShadowFlamel

Thank you! that looks great :D and I'll be on the lookout if you do make more.

*runs to AH*

edit: ran out of slots, but I got most of it. Swapped the flowerfalls to marigold for this dark guy :)

34222563_350.png
hnXZbQA.png
@Adirael @Erisalia

Not Found
@Adirael @Erisalia

Not Found
8d7o509.png
@Adirael

Ah, it looks so good on him!!! I love the marigold flowerfall, perfect contrast against his colors. He's so handsome :3
@Adirael

Ah, it looks so good on him!!! I love the marigold flowerfall, perfect contrast against his colors. He's so handsome :3
8d7o509.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15