Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Outfits based off Skins/Accents
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@ShadowFlamel I really need your help here if you can!!! So I basically have this skin here . I sorely need help OTL! Please help me with the design ;_;!
@ShadowFlamel I really need your help here if you can!!! So I basically have this skin here . I sorely need help OTL! Please help me with the design ;_;!
8HH30Ku.png
@InkDrops

I didn't touch the head since it seemed like a shame to cover it up. And you can swap out the sword with something different. But it just an idea.

Not Found
@InkDrops

I didn't touch the head since it seemed like a shame to cover it up. And you can swap out the sword with something different. But it just an idea.

Not Found
8d7o509.png
@Erisalia

I added two colors of the lanterns and the satin tunics. I dunno.... I didn't want to cover it up but I was trying to expand on the colors and accent the gold.

Not Found
@Erisalia

I added two colors of the lanterns and the satin tunics. I dunno.... I didn't want to cover it up but I was trying to expand on the colors and accent the gold.

Not Found
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel Thank you so much! I stole a lot of your ideas. I switched up the colors a tad to match the design I had in mind for her! But its all brilliant! The satin tunic especially! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33000564] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330006/33000564_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ShadowFlamel Thank you so much! I stole a lot of your ideas. I switched up the colors a tad to match the design I had in mind for her! But its all brilliant! The satin tunic especially!

33000564_350.png
8HH30Ku.png
@Erisalia

Oh that's super pretty *o* It looks wonderful on her. Believe it or not I originally went with the night silks but on the maniquien it didn't look as good as I had hoped XD But it looks perfect on your girl there.
@Erisalia

Oh that's super pretty *o* It looks wonderful on her. Believe it or not I originally went with the night silks but on the maniquien it didn't look as good as I had hoped XD But it looks perfect on your girl there.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

TFW you can't come up with a good outfit around your own skincent. If you want, it'd be cool to see you design an outfit around this Windtastic creation.
@ShadowFlamel

TFW you can't come up with a good outfit around your own skincent. If you want, it'd be cool to see you design an outfit around this Windtastic creation.
tumblr_oavyd9tLPF1ukun5do1_500.png
@Zubliter

Maybe something like this? The dress and breastplate aren't needed but I added them to cover up the body area more. As for the wings since I know that's where most of the accent it you can do away with the wing cover and the fan and just keep the wing drape. You can also add in a lattice of your liking to add a little something to the wings if you take off the fan and cover. Even the simple copper wing bangles look good with it.

Not Found
@Zubliter

Maybe something like this? The dress and breastplate aren't needed but I added them to cover up the body area more. As for the wings since I know that's where most of the accent it you can do away with the wing cover and the fan and just keep the wing drape. You can also add in a lattice of your liking to add a little something to the wings if you take off the fan and cover. Even the simple copper wing bangles look good with it.

Not Found
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

This looks great, thank you! When I someday get a dragon for the skincent, I will keep this outfit in my mind.
@ShadowFlamel

This looks great, thank you! When I someday get a dragon for the skincent, I will keep this outfit in my mind.
tumblr_oavyd9tLPF1ukun5do1_500.png
here's a few for you!

here's a few for you!

tumblr_inline_p4eunoIEez1qmfni7_540.gif
@ShadowFlamel Can you help me find an outfit for ? I could really use the help! Your guide has been really helpful!
@ShadowFlamel Can you help me find an outfit for ? I could really use the help! Your guide has been really helpful!
8HH30Ku.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15