TOPIC | Outfits based off Skins/Accents
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
@ShadowFlamel
lightly pushes in your direction because i am out of ideas
@ShadowFlamel
lightly pushes in your direction because i am out of ideas
HjZUn7k.gif
@valdosta

Eh.... idk... I might redo it. If it doesn't catch you fancy I can make something else.

Not Found
@valdosta

Eh.... idk... I might redo it. If it doesn't catch you fancy I can make something else.

Not Found
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel
Hmm, I've always had trouble working with this accent
@ShadowFlamel
Hmm, I've always had trouble working with this accent
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
@ShadowFlamel Wow, I have a dragon with one of the Cerberus accents and I didn't know how well the gladiator banners worked with it! I'm gonna have to pick up the Ruthless one for mine. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27090237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270903/27090237_350.png[/img] [/url] also you could do [skin=22264]?
@ShadowFlamel

Wow, I have a dragon with one of the Cerberus accents and I didn't know how well the gladiator banners worked with it! I'm gonna have to pick up the Ruthless one for mine.

27090237_350.png

also you could do ?
"There are nights when the wolves are silent, and only the moon howls."

-- George Carlin
I can't seem to find an outfit that goes good with this skincent! [item=Skin: Ancient Leviathan]
I can't seem to find an outfit that goes good with this skincent!

Skin: Ancient Leviathan
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
@TyrianCallows

You can always add/use the Bloodscale items in there.

Not Found
@TyrianCallows

You can always add/use the Bloodscale items in there.

Not Found
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel oooo that's great! now to find a dragon for it
@ShadowFlamel oooo that's great! now to find a dragon for it
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
@ShadowFlamel could you make something out of this accent? [item=accent: bogsicle]
@ShadowFlamel
could you make something out of this accent?
Accent: Bogsicle
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@ShadowFlamel Just wanted to say you do a phenomenally beautiful job making accents look great with apparel. ITs a really tough thing to do! I love all your designs and am hoping I can borrow a few!?
@ShadowFlamel Just wanted to say you do a phenomenally beautiful job making accents look great with apparel. ITs a really tough thing to do! I love all your designs and am hoping I can borrow a few!?
8HH30Ku.png
@Erisalia

Ahahaha, thank you! ^.^And you're free to use the ideas to your heart's content, that's why everything is posted here to try and help others. I'm glad they could be of service to you.
@Erisalia

Ahahaha, thank you! ^.^And you're free to use the ideas to your heart's content, that's why everything is posted here to try and help others. I'm glad they could be of service to you.
8d7o509.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15