Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fandragon Wardrobe!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Axicia
Wow, this kid looks really cool! (Or I suppose the exact opposite with all that fire) Wasn't really sure what look you were going for, and formal looks are surprisingly hard because of the lack of dress pants. /sigh so I hope this is acceptable! I also went with a more casual look for him if you'd prefer

Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada (Casual)

*Adds this to my list of anime to watch*
Just tell me if you need anything changed! I could only really go off his wiki description for the casual look as it was hard to find pictures of it :v
@Axicia
Wow, this kid looks really cool! (Or I suppose the exact opposite with all that fire) Wasn't really sure what look you were going for, and formal looks are surprisingly hard because of the lack of dress pants. /sigh so I hope this is acceptable! I also went with a more casual look for him if you'd prefer

Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada (Casual)

*Adds this to my list of anime to watch*
Just tell me if you need anything changed! I could only really go off his wiki description for the casual look as it was hard to find pictures of it :v
wORSkxL.png
@dividedAnimus

Username:NotarySojac
Character you want: Teyla Emmagan
Picture of Character: Link
Fandom: Stargate: Atlantis
Which dragon do you want?:28829698
How many Apparel slots do you have?: 6
Anything specific?: Nope!
Other: Thank you for offering this! I've been trying to dress this dragon for a while, and nothing seems to quite fit.
@dividedAnimus

Username:NotarySojac
Character you want: Teyla Emmagan
Picture of Character: Link
Fandom: Stargate: Atlantis
Which dragon do you want?:28829698
How many Apparel slots do you have?: 6
Other: Thank you for offering this! I've been trying to dress this dragon for a while, and nothing seems to quite fit.
@NotarySojac Man, I can see why you were struggling. I'm not sure if I'm entirely happy with the result, but at the very least I hope this can give you a starting point. The apparel I chose is a lot lighter than her actual outfit but if I went any darker it blended into the dragon completely. I think the peacekeeping vest works the best for her top, as long as you don't mind the beaded necklace it adds.
Not Found

Here's another option I came across while experimenting. You could also combine any apparel you like from either of these sets.
Not Found

I hope this helped.
@NotarySojac Man, I can see why you were struggling. I'm not sure if I'm entirely happy with the result, but at the very least I hope this can give you a starting point. The apparel I chose is a lot lighter than her actual outfit but if I went any darker it blended into the dragon completely. I think the peacekeeping vest works the best for her top, as long as you don't mind the beaded necklace it adds.
Not Found

Here's another option I came across while experimenting. You could also combine any apparel you like from either of these sets.
Not Found

I hope this helped.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@Fourr
Username: Rafa
Character you want: Ventus
Fandom: Kingdom Hearts
Which dragon do you want?: 33507457
How many Apparel slots do you have?: 8 (i'm a poor nugget ;_;)
Anything specific?: Nope, go nuts!
@Fourr
Username: Rafa
Character you want: Ventus
Fandom: Kingdom Hearts
Which dragon do you want?: 33507457
How many Apparel slots do you have?: 8 (i'm a poor nugget ;_;)
Anything specific?: Nope, go nuts!
7CBQmFu.gifwIoBSUb.gif7CBQmFu.gif
@Fourr Username:@WildRose42 Character you want:Ace Rimmer Fandom:Red Dwarf Which dragon do you want?: Wildclaw male Scry:[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=1&gender=0&tert=50&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=56&auth=f1be93c83cbdbca8ede2559a6a4c1b44abd8a550&dummyext=prev.png[/img] How many Apparel slots do you have?:7 Anything specific?: Nope!
@Fourr

Username:@WildRose42
Character you want:Ace Rimmer
Fandom:Red Dwarf
Which dragon do you want?: Wildclaw male
Scry:dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=1&gender=0&tert=50&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=56&auth=f1be93c83cbdbca8ede2559a6a4c1b44abd8a550&dummyext=prev.png
How many Apparel slots do you have?:7
tumblr_inline_o3yucuamjg1snuovk_500.gif
[center][size=2]Sorry guys I was sleeping >> @Rafa Ah yes, Kingdom Hearts. I've only played one but it was fun (: [outfit=48159] [size=2]Like I said in an earlier post, two toned stuff can be hard >> His shirt was a bit easier than the sleeves I had to do earlier though. I was gonna add a sword for his key, but I decided against it lol. Let me know if you want anything changed, added, etc. @Wildrose42 Oh my, his jumper is so shiny omg. Sadly, I couldn't figure out how to get that glorious shine to it >> But I did come up with this~ [outfit=48169] [size=2]And since you gave me a scry~ [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/f44e/f/2017/167/2/4/ace_rimmer_fandragon_by_kaybird98-dbcxbjz.png[/img] Hope it looks good? He had some fuzz on his jumper, so I added that in. It kinda looked brown? So I used leather and brown stuff lol. Let me know if you want anything changed, added, etc.
Sorry guys I was sleeping >>

@Rafa
Ah yes, Kingdom Hearts. I've only played one but it was fun (:
Not Found

Like I said in an earlier post, two toned stuff can be hard >> His shirt was a bit easier than the sleeves I had to do earlier though. I was gonna add a sword for his key, but I decided against it lol.

Let me know if you want anything changed, added, etc.

@Wildrose42
Oh my, his jumper is so shiny omg. Sadly, I couldn't figure out how to get that glorious shine to it >> But I did come up with this~
Not Found

And since you gave me a scry~
ace_rimmer_fandragon_by_kaybird98-dbcxbjz.png

Hope it looks good? He had some fuzz on his jumper, so I added that in. It kinda looked brown? So I used leather and brown stuff lol.

Let me know if you want anything changed, added, etc.
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@Fourr
Thank you! He looks great!
@Fourr
Thank you! He looks great!
@Fourr that look pretty awesome! I've definitely been considering those black iron plates for that Extra Fire look, but also cause I believe that's the only apparel item involving chains which is a staple Ghost Rider weapon.
The headdress is a good way to get the skull look for now and yeah, Robbie's is meant to resemble a helmet. Hopefully one of these days they'll release another kind of skull apparel or maybe I'll find a good accent for it!
@Fourr that look pretty awesome! I've definitely been considering those black iron plates for that Extra Fire look, but also cause I believe that's the only apparel item involving chains which is a staple Ghost Rider weapon.
The headdress is a good way to get the skull look for now and yeah, Robbie's is meant to resemble a helmet. Hopefully one of these days they'll release another kind of skull apparel or maybe I'll find a good accent for it!
tumblr_inline_oowdreO2lw1rvo05a_540.png qerty_by_mashabelyankina-dawwvut.png
ahh I forgot you guys pinged me Dx Sorry..

@WildRose42
You're welcome! Glad you like it (:

@DarthMaul
Glad you like the plates :D
I'd love more skulls >> The Hornhelm is soooo out of question it's not even funny, and the birdskulls are ok.. But yeah! Glad you like it :D
ahh I forgot you guys pinged me Dx Sorry..

@WildRose42
You're welcome! Glad you like it (:

@DarthMaul
Glad you like the plates :D
I'd love more skulls >> The Hornhelm is soooo out of question it's not even funny, and the birdskulls are ok.. But yeah! Glad you like it :D
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@Fourr Me agian! Username:@WildRose42 Character you want:Dave Lister Fandom:Red Dwarf Which dragon do you want?:Tundra male Scry (Might change):[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=1&gender=0&tert=42&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=157&auth=cf66fc1e51814d131945c20bf4a64de1e2c12a94&dummyext=prev.png[/img] How many Apparel slots do you have?:7 Anything specific?: Black cat.(Her name is Frankenstein.)
@Fourr
Me agian!
Username:@WildRose42
Character you want:Dave Lister
Fandom:Red Dwarf
Which dragon do you want?:Tundra male
Scry (Might change):dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=1&gender=0&tert=42&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=157&auth=cf66fc1e51814d131945c20bf4a64de1e2c12a94&dummyext=prev.png
How many Apparel slots do you have?:7
Anything specific?: Black cat.(Her name is Frankenstein.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23