Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fandragon Wardrobe!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@dividedAnimus

It looks amazing! It'll probably cost an arm, a leg, and my first-born hatchling, but I can make that money with enough time, and it'll be worth it.
@dividedAnimus

It looks amazing! It'll probably cost an arm, a leg, and my first-born hatchling, but I can make that money with enough time, and it'll be worth it.
Mg9qSuP.gif
@fourr

heya! i need help so much with this omg

Username: ophician
Character you want: revolver ocelot, specifically this iteration or this
Fandom: metal gear solid
Which dragon do you want?: #30744922
How many Apparel slots do you have?: 10-12 slots please
Anything specific?: no ks / 2013 items please, but i should manage to get the rest easy!
Other: keep the skin as much as possible? :'o
@fourr

heya! i need help so much with this omg

Username: ophician
Character you want: revolver ocelot, specifically this iteration or this
Fandom: metal gear solid
Which dragon do you want?: #30744922
How many Apparel slots do you have?: 10-12 slots please
Anything specific?: no ks / 2013 items please, but i should manage to get the rest easy!
Other: keep the skin as much as possible? :'o
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.
so this is your true nature.
@ophician
Sorry, yesterday was a busy day. Cleaning house a bit, softball games at night. But here's your boy~
Not Found

I did the first version, looked fun (:
I just kept apparel off the wings and tail for the accent (which btw I love) Not sure about the Spurs Boots combo. I saw he had the spurs in the picture, so I wanted to get those in there. Without the boots looks kinda weird (Especially since he has those knee high boots.. Almost). But yeah (: Hope you like it!

Let me know if you want anything, changed added, etc.
@ophician
Sorry, yesterday was a busy day. Cleaning house a bit, softball games at night. But here's your boy~
Not Found

I did the first version, looked fun (:
I just kept apparel off the wings and tail for the accent (which btw I love) Not sure about the Spurs Boots combo. I saw he had the spurs in the picture, so I wanted to get those in there. Without the boots looks kinda weird (Especially since he has those knee high boots.. Almost). But yeah (: Hope you like it!

Let me know if you want anything, changed added, etc.
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Guess who's back
Back again

@Vulcanatus

Username: Kairo
Character: Yuri "Yurio" Plisetsky
Fandom: Yuuri on Ice
Dragon Breed(s) and Gender: Coatl male
Character Quirks?: determined, ambitious, foul-mouthed, rude, short-tempered, confident
Apparel Slots: 14
Anything I should know?: nope!
Guess who's back
Back again

@Vulcanatus

Character: Yuri "Yurio" Plisetsky
Fandom: Yuuri on Ice
Dragon Breed(s) and Gender: Coatl male
Character Quirks?: determined, ambitious, foul-mouthed, rude, short-tempered, confident
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
Hah! You've come back >:D *Rubs hands together* Time to spend some money

I feel like adding Marva eyes to Yurio makes him ten times better so here
Also like I'm really sorry about the gossamer silks and silver sylvan they just look perfect. Nothing is flashy enough for him :v Yurio is a pretty pretty princess
Yurio (Agape)

Less expensive feat. different eyes (I like how these eyes layer under the headdress :D)
Yurio (Agape2)

Then my poor attempt at recreating his casual outfit feat. even more different eyes
Yurio (Casual)

For funsies, I tried his other skating outfit as well (Doing these outfits has made me greatly appreciate Linen wraps)
Yurio (Free)
@Kairo
Hah! You've come back >:D *Rubs hands together* Time to spend some money

I feel like adding Marva eyes to Yurio makes him ten times better so here
Also like I'm really sorry about the gossamer silks and silver sylvan they just look perfect. Nothing is flashy enough for him :v Yurio is a pretty pretty princess
Yurio (Agape)

Less expensive feat. different eyes (I like how these eyes layer under the headdress :D)
Yurio (Agape2)

Then my poor attempt at recreating his casual outfit feat. even more different eyes
Yurio (Casual)

For funsies, I tried his other skating outfit as well (Doing these outfits has made me greatly appreciate Linen wraps)
Yurio (Free)
wORSkxL.png
@Vulcanatus
I want to ask about my fandragons but I don't know if you've finished Hitman Reborn yet and I don't want to spoil it for you.
@Vulcanatus
I want to ask about my fandragons but I don't know if you've finished Hitman Reborn yet and I don't want to spoil it for you.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Vulcanatus
yes he is a pretty pretty ice princess every time I tell someone that they look at me like I'm crazy

Holy heck, these look amazing!! I'll definitely be using the first one. Thank you!! And... I umm... maybe forgot that I had another outfit that I needed to order. This one has been bothering me for ages. I just can't get it right! i swear I'll stop bothering you for a little while after this XD

Character: Chrom
Fandom: Fire Emblem
Dragon Breed(s) and Gender: imperial male
Character Quirks?: committed, will help out anyone in need, loyal, brave
@Vulcanatus
yes he is a pretty pretty ice princess every time I tell someone that they look at me like I'm crazy

Holy heck, these look amazing!! I'll definitely be using the first one. Thank you!! And... I umm... maybe forgot that I had another outfit that I needed to order. This one has been bothering me for ages. I just can't get it right! i swear I'll stop bothering you for a little while after this XD

Character: Chrom
Fandom: Fire Emblem
Dragon Breed(s) and Gender: imperial male
Character Quirks?: committed, will help out anyone in need, loyal, brave
9CxYF0H.png
@IronPen
I don't know Hitman Reborn, but please, show me your dragons! I'm not fussy over spoilers

@Kairo
You're welcome! And now, lets see what I can do here... I don't know this guy but he seems cool! (Can you see yet how dreadfully uninformed I am of popular things) He's looks like he has a lot of weird straps and asymmetrical clothing, which is rather hard to work with. I see why he bothers you

More gem items I'm so sorry
Chrom

I tried to keep his outfit as tame as possible, hopefully this is good? I'd recommend playing around with the layering on it too. I tried playing around but I couldn't make anything that would be much cheaper
Chrom 2
@IronPen
I don't know Hitman Reborn, but please, show me your dragons! I'm not fussy over spoilers

@Kairo
You're welcome! And now, lets see what I can do here... I don't know this guy but he seems cool! (Can you see yet how dreadfully uninformed I am of popular things) He's looks like he has a lot of weird straps and asymmetrical clothing, which is rather hard to work with. I see why he bothers you

More gem items I'm so sorry
Chrom

I tried to keep his outfit as tame as possible, hopefully this is good? I'd recommend playing around with the layering on it too. I tried playing around but I couldn't make anything that would be much cheaper
Chrom 2
wORSkxL.png
@Vulcanatus
Wow, they look perfect! Thank you. You have no idea how much you just helped me, haha.
@Vulcanatus
Wow, they look perfect! Thank you. You have no idea how much you just helped me, haha.
9CxYF0H.png
@Vulcanatus Hitman Reborn or Katekyo Hitman Reborn is the series Sawada Tsunayoshi is from. You did two for Axicia about him. Username: IronPen Character: Chrome Fandom: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Dragon Breed(s) and Gender: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29943723] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299438/29943723_350.png[/img] [/url] Character Quirks?: Quiet and nervous but getting stronger. Shares a body? Think Mist and deception to outsiders but still dangerous when fully confronted by anyone not a friend. Apparel Slots: 10 Anything I should know?: Has to keep the eyepatch and tail twist. Either staff or trident is also a must. Nothing too expensive.
@Vulcanatus

Hitman Reborn or Katekyo Hitman Reborn is the series Sawada Tsunayoshi is from. You did two for Axicia about him.

Username: IronPen
Character: Chrome
Fandom: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Dragon Breed(s) and Gender:
29943723_350.png

Character Quirks?: Quiet and nervous but getting stronger. Shares a body? Think Mist and deception to outsiders but still dangerous when fully confronted by anyone not a friend.
Apparel Slots: 10
Anything I should know?: Has to keep the eyepatch and tail twist. Either staff or trident is also a must. Nothing too expensive.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23