Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fandragon Wardrobe!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Fourr
WHOO I really dig the idea !! I might combine it with the apparel she has on and we're onto something ! Thanks so much for the inspiration, it's super helpful !!!
@Fourr
WHOO I really dig the idea !! I might combine it with the apparel she has on and we're onto something ! Thanks so much for the inspiration, it's super helpful !!!
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Ryne (FFXIV fandragon)
@Nontan
Oh whoops xD Didn't realize she had apparel on owo Should've checked that lol.
Glad you like it though! And You're welcome (:
@Nontan
Oh whoops xD Didn't realize she had apparel on owo Should've checked that lol.
Glad you like it though! And You're welcome (:
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@Fourr

This is such a neat idea! :o

Username: Celes
Character you want: Lucina
Fandom: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Which dragon do you want?: SD female!
How many Apparel slots do you have?: 15
Anything specific?: Anything except Kickstarter is fine c:
Other: Thanks so much ;o;
@Fourr

This is such a neat idea! :o

Username: Celes
Character you want: Lucina
Fandom: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Which dragon do you want?: SD female!
How many Apparel slots do you have?: 15
Anything specific?: Anything except Kickstarter is fine c:
Other: Thanks so much ;o;
AoZdhkp.png
@Celes
She was fun (: I just didn't know about the headband >> Or mask that she wears? But anyway
Not Found

Let me know of you want anything changed, added, etc.
(also sorry it took a bit)
@Celes
She was fun (: I just didn't know about the headband >> Or mask that she wears? But anyway
Not Found

Let me know of you want anything changed, added, etc.
(also sorry it took a bit)
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
@Fourr

Oh I really like that!! :o Thank you so much for the outfit!! Now I need to find the perfect dragon to wear it. :')
@Fourr

Oh I really like that!! :o Thank you so much for the outfit!! Now I need to find the perfect dragon to wear it. :')
AoZdhkp.png
New (and last) helper! Lopai has come to aid us in the ever long struggle to dress fandragons!

@Celes
Glad you like it (: Good luck finding the perfect dragon ^^
New (and last) helper! Lopai has come to aid us in the ever long struggle to dress fandragons!

@Celes
Glad you like it (: Good luck finding the perfect dragon ^^
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
I really like the idea of using the Haunted Flame Collar, and I love the small glasses version. I'll soon breed the perfect dragon. Soon. Thank you so much!

@Fourr
I really like the idea of using the Haunted Flame Collar, and I love the small glasses version. I'll soon breed the perfect dragon. Soon. Thank you so much!

@Fourr
I have always blindly followed behind you and stayed by your side, remember? May we embrace glory together, for back then we could not. Grant the proper end to those locked up here, and to yourself.
@Axicia
You're welcome! Glad you like it (:
At first I was thinking about a mantle, but then remembered that the Haunted Flame stuff has that blue to it.

Good luck breeding the prefect dragon o:
@Axicia
You're welcome! Glad you like it (:
At first I was thinking about a mantle, but then remembered that the Haunted Flame stuff has that blue to it.

Good luck breeding the prefect dragon o:
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
@Vulcanatus

Username: Axicia
Character: Tsunayoshi Sawada
Fandom: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Dragon Breed(s) and Gender: Coatl Male (Still finding the perfect derg, white/fire/fire is not the easiest combo...)
Character Quirks?: Hmm... He is a huge loser in daily life, but when it comes to combat, he can be an absolute monster... Well, It's been some time since I last watched that anime.
Apparel Slots: I can expand, but don't take like all the expansions xD
Anything I should know?: Probably I'll do white/fire/fire coatl for the eventual dragon, but if you think there is a breed more suitable, go ahead~
@Vulcanatus

Username: Axicia
Character: Tsunayoshi Sawada
Fandom: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Dragon Breed(s) and Gender: Coatl Male (Still finding the perfect derg, white/fire/fire is not the easiest combo...)
Character Quirks?: Hmm... He is a huge loser in daily life, but when it comes to combat, he can be an absolute monster... Well, It's been some time since I last watched that anime.
Apparel Slots: I can expand, but don't take like all the expansions xD
Anything I should know?: Probably I'll do white/fire/fire coatl for the eventual dragon, but if you think there is a breed more suitable, go ahead~
I have always blindly followed behind you and stayed by your side, remember? May we embrace glory together, for back then we could not. Grant the proper end to those locked up here, and to yourself.
Marking this, because I have several fandragons planned, and a few existing that your opinion may come in handy with. I love the outfits you've done!
Marking this, because I have several fandragons planned, and a few existing that your opinion may come in handy with. I love the outfits you've done!
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23